So I received the artwork and took my time making sure everything came out on point.
The kick plate was a little tricky... It was a little rough along the edge but overall no bubbles and no wrinkles.. it looks fantastic. I used gloss black spray paint on the coin door after sanding it a bit to clean up the rust. I also put in a new lock for the coin door. Coin mechs are original and work great!
Inside the cab I used a gloss black oil based All Surface Enamel from Sherwin Williams. Prepackaged black is the only way to go. I cleaned up the glass, and the original control panel. Left the original artwork on the panel because I liked the character it gave. The joystick still has a lot of play on it but once I got the game working it actually controls very nicely so I think I may just leave it alone. And I replaced the original buttons.
Original Marquee, painted the brackets with a gloss black spray paint.
Side art is from thisoldgame.com, it took about 3 weeks to get it. Great quality and the vinyl was very easy to work with and the colors just pop. No bubbles and it looks great! (my picture looks kind of funky by the t-molding on the left side. In person it's smooth and looks great)
It was a Great experience... anyone selling a Tapper let me know, it's my goal to have one for my basement bar.
Thanks for all the help and advice!