Main > Driving & Racing Cabinets

F Zero AX on wii console question

(1/6) > >>

Boomslang:
I was curious has anyone ever tried linking between 2 of these modded consoles? I've only just started playing f zero gx on dolphin and it's fun with proper force feedback etc but a bit lame having no multiplayer

Looks like we could be waiting awhile for a decent triforce build as they have removed it all the triforce stuff from dolpin now it seems

I tried setting up a net play session across 2 pcs today and it worked fine except I couldn't get it working if they were using the steering wheels for force feedback. Had to be just emulating standard controllers

Howard_Casto:
Yeah I ran into similar issues.  Apparently the lone FF wheel released for the gamecube needs special coding or something. 

Boomslang:
?

the gamecube wheel is emulated in dolphin and works fine with full force feedback

I just cant get 2 of them working over netplay unfortunately

isamu:

--- Quote from: Boomslang on November 12, 2016, 03:46:48 am ---?

the gamecube wheel is emulated in dolphin and works fine with full force feedback

--- End quote ---

Man.....I can't sing enough praises about how good the FFB feels in F-Zero GX via Dolphin. It's honestly the best FFB I've felt in any Sega racing game PERIOD, and yes that includes Daytona 1 and 2 and Sega Rally. I don't know who did the force feedback coding for that game but man, did they do a SUPERB job! Gives my wheel a super workout!

MrThunderwing:

--- Quote from: Boomslang on November 12, 2016, 01:47:29 am ---I tried setting up a net play session across 2 pcs today...

--- End quote ---

Whaaaaa...? I didn't know you could do this! That is awesome news, I must give this a go. Edit: Ah, I was forgetting though that my 2nd PC is old and probably won't be able to run Dolphin anything like full speed, so there's probably not much point in me trying this... I'd love to be able to get the Dolphin/Visual Boy Advance connectivity thing working properly (the two emulators always hang on start-up when I try) so I could play Zelda: Wind Waker as if you've got a GBA connected to it. I actually had all the stuff to be able to physically do the real life Zelda hook-up back in the day and I know the Tingle Tuner doesn't really add much, but it's really just for the novelty value I'd like to get it to work.

It's weird how all the Triforce build stuff seems to have just come to a complete standstill in Dolphin, I'm not sure what the deal is with that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version