Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Problems with Demul 0.7 and Ferrari F355... 4 screens, controls not working....  (Read 5022 times)

saezito

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 07, 2016, 02:37:11 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hi

I'm emulating F355 in Demul 0.7 (last version). The game opens 4 windows and the 4th window of demul was black but it need to be the active window for the controls to work. if you defocus it, it the game will not listen to the controls.

This is a huge problem because the other 3 screens are showing the game. Specially the center screen, which needs to be focused to play (if you want to maximize it).

Can this be solved?

Thanks

MrThunderwing

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2024, 07:22:01 pm
  • As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
The only way to control the three screen version is by keeping the fourth black screen in focus. Rather than trying to maximise the centre screen of the three screen game, why don't you try and track down one of the single screen version roms? Edit: I think the version you want is called f355twin.zip
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 05:18:24 pm by MrThunderwing »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 05:59:16 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
Yeah unless you are doing a special setup that one is far more useful.

DarthMarino

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 06:51:56 am
Probably not worth starting a new thread but I made two "marquee/bezel" backgrounds for these games for anyone who is interested:

I also made a video to help set up the advanced controls:

« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 02:37:08 pm by DarthMarino »

Moksi

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 18, 2024, 09:10:04 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
i ve been trying to figure out how to launch it with HyperSpin ,  f355twin.zip launches 2 screens for me

Is it possible to launch the screen which runs the game in focus with HyperSpin ?