Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Pinging Cakemeister - Stargate playfield scan!  (Read 766 times)

schneeg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 31, 2023, 09:18:17 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Pinging Cakemeister - Stargate playfield scan!
« on: July 10, 2023, 06:50:17 am »
I'm looking for a quality playfield scan for a Stargate pinball machine, and came across a years-old post by user Buddabing. He's since changed his nickname to Cakemeister.

I've attempted to send a PM to Cakemeister, but the keep getting an error saying I'm not allowed to do that...

So, apologies for the public post, but Cakemeister if you're listening I'd love to get a copy of that playfield scan - NOS don't exist anymore and you might have the only scan!

Since this is posted publicly, if anyone else has a quality scan I'd greatly appreciate it... I have the one from vpforums, but it's only 200 dpi and includes some touchups from the author. Good in a pinch, but would much rather have a NOS playfield scan if available.

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 12:08:16 am
  • Designated spam hunter
Re: Pinging Cakemeister - Stargate playfield scan!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2023, 11:01:33 am »
I've attempted to send a PM to Cakemeister, but the keep getting an error saying I'm not allowed to do that...
Now that your first post has been approved, your account has auto-upgraded to "Jr. Member".

You should be able to send PMs now.   ;D

Scott