Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Logitech Momo: Pedals not working if not selected on combined axis  (Read 3290 times)

Andy_Bogard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 01, 2016, 05:32:11 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hi guys,

I am busy restoring a chase HQ cabinet and I replaced the original wheel by a momo logitech racing.

I have a problem: I can not configure or test the pedals in the "windows game controler" if selected as "single axis". To be able to test I have to choose " combine pedals".

Here is two pictures of my set up:

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you :)

BadMouth

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:54:06 am
Re: Logitech Momo: Pedals not working if not selected on combined axis
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 01:20:26 pm »
Can you post a diagram of how you have them wired?

My pedals aren't in a cab at the moment and are still wired up to the MOMO cable, so I'll see how they're wired this evening.
Hopefully Logitech used the same color wires in all the cables.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 01:22:55 pm by BadMouth »

Andy_Bogard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 01, 2016, 05:32:11 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Logitech Momo: Pedals not working if not selected on combined axis
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 04:37:58 am »
Thank you BadMouth for your answer!

Concerning my pedals, erything is OK now, they became back to normal  :applaud:

As I told you before, i have another major issue  the logitech momo racing is very hard to turn, i would like to have it smooth for selecting games in Hyperspin, or simply when running it in windows 7. The only way to get it smoother is to go to test it in the "Windows USB game properties" and set in the settings  the "center spring options" to 0%.

But when I close the "Logitech Momo properties Window", it becomes hard again  :banghead:

And if I modify the center spring options to 0% in the LGS, it does not work  :cry:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:40:16 am by Andy_Bogard »