Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: MAME display -- other EMUs fine -- switched cards  (Read 2885 times)

BilldaCat

• Trade Count: (0)
MAME display -- other EMUs fine -- switched cards
« on: June 15, 2002, 12:51:39 pm »
Ok.. I just switched in a 16MB Matrox g400 to put in the place of the ATI Rage Pro card I had in there.. other EMUs work fine under ArcadeOS (under DOS) .. KGen98 loads games perfectly, displays perfectly, etc.

The problem I'm having is with MAME games.. they worked fine under the Rage.. but now the display is all messed up, it's WAYYY off to the right, I can just see the left edge of the image on the right side of the monitor.  I'm not sure what setting or what file I have to change, I went through mame.cfg and wasn't sure what I was supposed to muck with.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
Chad
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »