Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: AMI CD100-C No sound out of one side  (Read 1938 times)

tgmilazzo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 02, 2021, 03:07:32 pm
AMI CD100-C No sound out of one side
« on: September 20, 2016, 03:52:20 pm »
Hey Guys,
New to this forum, thanks in advance for any help. I recently bought a CD100-c used to convert over to hard drive/MP3 setup. After I bought it I noticed I wasn't getting any sound out of the left speakers. Thought maybe the amp had a bad channel, if I switched the inputs into the amp I could still only get sound out of the right side. Did a couple of weeks of reading posts here and on other forums and messing around with it. Bought a replacement amp off Ebay and still had the exact same problem. At some point I did something and now I'm only getting sound out of the left side, I know it's stupid but I have no idea what I did to get the sound over there. Now I know all the speakers work but I can't get sound to both sides at once or even back over to just the right side. Really stumped and have forgotten alot of what I learned because I went out of town and wasn't able to work on it for the last week or two. Any help on where to start narrowing down the problem would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Tony

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:59:19 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: AMI CD100-C No sound out of one side
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 07:52:11 pm »
see megathread post