Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Restoring older Skee Ball Model 78 or 81 with Model E controller. need phtos  (Read 2404 times)

hotrodjohn71

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 20, 2016, 05:33:29 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hi,
If you have a  Model 78 or 81 Skee Ball unit with a model E controller and you are willing to take some clear detailed photos, please respond.
It has to be the model E, not the model H and S. Model E was from the 70s and early 80s

I need clear photos of the flasher relay, which is a model 15 S. If your game has the bell, I would like pictures of that and also the lighting that is over the score area. If possible, please share pictures of the wiring and connectors that are going to and from the components. The color of the wires and where they originated at.

Also if anyone is extra knowlegable about the model E, how do you switch the machine to play 9 balls instead of 6. And is there a substitute device for the flasher timer if I can't find an original.
Thank you
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 01:03:04 pm by hotrodjohn71 »

hotrodjohn71

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 20, 2016, 05:33:29 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Test for email notifications