Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Just a thought on the NX  (Read 1820 times)

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:59:21 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
Just a thought on the NX
« on: August 28, 2016, 01:47:16 am »
Do you think that perhaps it might be Nintendo's safe way of returning to the VR market? 

It will be a small tablet-like device with detachable controllers.  Since it's Nintendo, you know there will be gyro sensors in the thing.  All they need is a google cardboard like headset.  Mind you I'm not fond of VR, but if this is the case it might be a smart move.  The other consoles require a 600 dollar add-on to do vr, but with the NX it might be possible with an inexpensive hunk of plastic like the wii zapper.  Also if it fails and VR remains a fad, Nintendo hasn't really lost any money over it..... don't sell the headset shell anymore and return to making traditional games on the device.

05SRT4

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 05:11:38 pm
  • Check out my Pow Pow
Re: Just a thought on the NX
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 02:30:31 am »
What ever it is I hope they include a Party Chat system. I hate using my PS4 just to chat with my friends while we play the WiiU.