Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: OK -its been a few years!! but i need some Mala help.. Rotate etc  (Read 2813 times)

diverdown

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 10, 2023, 12:40:05 am
Hello - it may have been a few years since my last confession (post)

but my job has allowed me some free time again and I am rebooting an old arcade.  I am having noob issues with Mala and rotation.

I built a 3 sided arcade with the P1/P2 on the long edge and a replication of p1 or p2 on the short edges.

On the long side P1 is on the left and P2 is on the right (normal)

For some reason that made sense at the time I had p1 (short edge) on the RHS of the cab and p2 on the LHS of the cab.

So - without a complete rewire -....

When I select autorotateL in mameINI - nothing happens.  When I select rotate with mame/mala in mala settings the vertical games rotate but appear before P2. - ie. it rotates Right

Is there a way to have Mala rotate mame in the "other direction" to the defaults when the option is ticked in mala configuration???
If it ain't broke give it to me...i'll soon fix that