Please note a few things..
1. Many of the badges are still the same, but the image or style has changed. If you earned it last year, you can earn it this year again.
2. Last year there was a fun blow up when the parent of somebody who had their picture secretly taken for the "Inspected by PBJ" badfe contacted me and complained about the photo of his daughter. I totally get it. So I will not award the "Inspected by PBJ" badge unless you have permission from the person to take their picture. It's not true PBJ Creeper Style, but again, I get it.
3. This year's fashion Choice are Jams - style shorts. Wear your brightly colored multi patterned 80s shorts for the group photo! I will also accept 80s style corduroy OP shorts, but please make sure your balls don't fall out of the sides like they used to back then.
4. I'm really excited about the Stunt Cycle challenge. A local collector is bringing two of them this year, so there will be plenty of opportunities for you to try to earn that achievement.
5. Remember, for the high score challenge, you can either put BYO as your initials for the number one slot on one game, or put those as your initials in a top 10 table on three different games to earn it.
6. One of the dudes coming from out of state, Alpha-Tron, is an extremely generous guy. He's been known to give people multi meters, actual game marquees, and other things just out of the goodness of his heart. This year, we might be providing them with some moon pies to hand out in honor of Bob Roberts. If he gives you something, whether it's an object or a moon pie, let me know so you can earn the badge. Also, offered him a drink or hook him up with something. He's really a super cool guy.
If you have any other questions, post them here, but in a nutshell, that's how it's going to go. It was great fun last year, looking forward to continuing this tradition with you guys.