I've been lurking since I last gave you feedback to see where you're heading, as well as get others to chime in. Seems like a decent path, but I have a few more pointers.
- Title font looks too vertically stretched. Try reducing the vertical scale so that each letter has a more 2:3 ratio. Right now it's more of a 2:1
- I'm not a fan of reusing the same visual elements of the sides here. Is there another image you can try? How about a forward facing, close-up of a Stormtrooper's helmet? Doesn't even need to be the full face. You could crop half of it on the edge.
- Symmetry is lazy. You can find balance with a different image without have to copy/mirror the same element to both sides. How about a storm trooper carrier ship on one side? Or something else that equally as big and has the same "value" of the other image.
- Try thinner grid lines. Right now it's a bit too heavy and overbearing. Play around with matching the button halo line width as well.
- give the grid a fade to black the further away in perspective it goes
- increase the perspective a little more as if it's going off into the distant horizon. Try lowering the horizon too
- I'm not a fan of the matrix light things on the CP, but if you like them who am I to judge?
Hope this helps.