Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: [HowTo] PCSX2, Nuvee plugin + Dual Aimtrak guide with FrontEnd Friendly methods  (Read 64144 times)

phasermaniac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 24, 2024, 05:40:47 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
I will test tomorrow to give some feedback.

Have you played virtua cop elite edition? Its like the shooting has some lag, while other games works fine

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 24, 2024, 05:40:47 am
True, crisis zone europe autofire works for me too with "mouse calibration hack"

Pegafun

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 20, 2021, 04:50:16 am
True, crisis zone europe autofire works for me too with "mouse calibration hack"

Thank you for testing it  :cheers:

Have you played virtua cop elite edition? Its like the shooting has some lag, while other games works fine

I don't have any lag problem, I am able to play this game smoothly.

lllll44

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2024, 07:58:49 pm
Hi:)
lets say i use nuvee for time crisis 2. do i need to do all the calibrate process in nuvee settings and ingame every time before i start the game or is it save it after 1 time?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 01:26:24 pm by lllll44 »

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 29, 2021, 05:26:02 pm
Hi:)
lets say i use nuvee for time crisis 2. do i need to do all the calibrate process in nuvee settings and ingame every time before i start the game or is it save it after 1 time?

I use save states to get around that.

_Gioacchino_

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 10, 2023, 11:35:36 pm
Time Crisis 2 and Time Crisis 3 have a white fog never disappearing
For the graphic plugin, choose Direct3D 9 (hardware) instead of Direct3D 11

i don't have directx 9 on my plugin list option

Yardley

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 20, 2023, 07:35:08 pm
Hi guys, did anyone ever figure out how to get keyboard keys to work? None of the keys shown on the diagram work for me to press A or B after calibration, the only way to make it work is if I assign middle click to one of the Aimtrak buttons but I don't want to do that because it will mess up all of my other gun games. I tried using JoyToKey to and AHK script to send middle click but PCSX2 doesn't respond to any of it.

ark216

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 04, 2022, 08:40:55 pm
This is a very nice setup guide but will it work for 2 Wiimotes along with Touchmote and a single mayflash bar in mode 4? If not then i have a spare dolphin bar and in that case would it work in mode 2 for 2 dolphin bars for 2 wiimotes?

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 29, 2021, 05:26:02 pm
I am trying to follow this section for Time Crisis Crisis Zone

2) Load Crisis Zone game, it will load straight to the main title screen without going through the calibration menu. But you can't control anything yet
3) Go back to the main window, open Config -> USB -> Plugin Settings... window
    Set Port1 to Guncon2
    Click Config button for Port1
    Uncheck Mouse Calibration Hack
    Set your buttons as usual (for pedal, etc...just like for time crisis 2 &3 ), acquire the gun if needed
    Select the Crisis Zone profile for aligment/plugin calibration
    Click OK button
4) Back to USB Nuvee plugin config, set Port1 to Guncon 2 [/b]  and check Reconnect USB devices (PS2 Detection)
    Click  OK button
    This should force the Gun to be recognised, and this time autofire will work ! But as you'll see, calibration is completely off
5) To make things easier, make a savestate of your game (press F1 to save to slot 0)
6) Use impacts when fire on title menu screen to calibrate the game by changing values in the corresponding profile in  nuvee_ps2_usb_guncon_profiles.ini
7) Now your gun should be calibrated, autofire should work. To use it now, and bypass the whole NoDevice-Guncon swap thing, just keep the final Nuvee configuration, load the game and press F3 to load the savesate

I don't really understand what does this mean or how to do it 6) Use impacts when fire on title menu screen to calibrate the game by changing values in the corresponding profile in  nuvee_ps2_usb_guncon_profiles.ini

Also what it ever possible to get rid of the fog in DirectX 11 or do I need to use an old version of PCSX 2 with Direct 9? I am using 1.5 and it doesn't even have the option for Direct X 9.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 11:59:50 am by Jayinem »

lettuce

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 31, 2021, 01:46:10 pm
  • Make It So!
Anyone able to get Virtua Cop Rebirth to work with the Sinden Lightgun, cant get past the calibration screen