Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!! TWOOOOOOO!!!!!  (Read 1750 times)

Cobolisdead

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Restoring my 8th arcade machine, Mortal Kombat 2!
Re: MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!! TWOOOOOOO!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2017, 03:11:46 pm »
So, Long time no update! I have finally got some more work done on this.

I took off the Plexiglass on top of the control panel and and cleaned and polished that up a bit. I then, removed the punch, kick, jump stickers on the control panel. After I had my wife with her precision hands, exacto knife the artwork, I managed to get the new CPO on there and it looks pretty good to me! I ordered some new buttons to go in there, and that should really make it pop. Here it is without them.

I also had the wife cut out the white space for the marque artwork, and it looks amazing! Sorry that my finger was in the shot, but I didn't notice that until I got to work this morning. 

I just need to clean up the screws on the CPO, clean and paint the Coin door, replace the T molding, and track down why the player 1 down button isn't working, and I will be done with this project!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31