Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Wrapping game lists all the way around starting again below the end?  (Read 3849 times)

TheElectricMonk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 06, 2022, 04:17:57 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Apologies if this has been asked before, since it seems a pretty elementary thing, but I couldn't find anything about my problem here...

I have a layout that lists the games like this:

You get the idea: The selected game is written large on the label of the disk at the top, the rest appears in small letters on the backs of the disks below. (Plus a screenshot on the monitor and a poster on the wall, but that's beside the point for now...)

Now when I start scrolling down and I reach the bottom of the list, the last game will be written on the upper disk, but the backs of the lower disks are empty. Which doesn't look nice. The "wrap game list" option helps, but it still looks odd.

Is there a way to make the list cycle around, so that the list starts again after the final game? Sort of like, for example for a list of 36 games:

Game No. 34
Game No. 35
Game No. 36
Game No. 01
Game No. 02

If there is a way, I haven't been able to find it. Any help would be much appreciated.

bmanbdaman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2018, 10:03:23 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Wrapping game lists all the way around starting again below the end?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 10:56:05 pm »
I tried both Definables and the GameList and they perform the same way. Not sure you can have that in order.