Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: I have now tried Virtual Reality and it is amazing  (Read 16129 times)

ark_ader

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Present for you Grandfather...
Re: I have now tried Virtual Reality and it is amazing
« Reply #560 on: September 01, 2017, 11:43:41 pm »
6 months ago tested did an interview on the next generation of  Augmented Reality Glasses. They guy was saying he already stopped using his monitors and was using that full time. It better not be 15 years I want my monitors replaced with glasses in no more than 5 years.

! No longer available

When you get eye strain, seizures, and memory loss, you will be back to your monitors and paying attention more closely like one inch away.  :lol
"I really do feel pity for those who go out of their way to perform a personal slight, than taking the effort in joining the conversation and creating some useful dialogue which would benefit the persons' perusal of this topic.  Yet where would we be without the persistant antagonist?"

fallacy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #561 on: September 04, 2017, 12:04:49 am »
anyone want to see how far we can get in  The Rise Of JumboTron in rec room. game is free, make sure you have wide enough space, it is where you want to be able to get on your knees and duck behind things.

05SRT4

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Check out my Pow Pow
« Reply #562 on: September 04, 2017, 03:28:05 am »
I was just playing the other 2 quests, REC room has really come along from release. DEV's are doing a great job. Just with there was free move option instead of teleportation.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31