Main > Everything Else

I have now tried Virtual Reality and it is amazing

<< < (227/252) > >>

mameotron:

--- Quote from: pbj on June 02, 2021, 11:59:22 pm ---Apparently there’s some No Mans Sky update.  I paid ~$7 for that game years ago.  Is there any actual game there yet?

--- End quote ---

Eh, not really.  A lot of game mechanics have been updated, and the reviews I read say it's close to becoming the game it was hyped up to be.  But there is still the mindless tedium of constantly having to mine the same resources over and over again.

pbj:
There was some weird glitch on the PS4 version where it sounds like someone behind you is kicking an empty trash can if you use a Dualshock for controls.  It was so annoying I threw in the towel.

RandyT:
Christmas for PCVR users might be in just a couple of weeks.  Fingers crossed!  Half-Life 2 VR Mod. :)

RandyT:

Half-life 2 VR mod has been released now.  I haven't had the time to check it out yet, but initial reviews seem quite good.  Sounds like there may be a few bugs left to squash though.

fallacy:
Have you finished Half-Lif Alex yet? Also why does Half-Life 2 still have better graphics than like 90% of the games today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version