Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: I have now tried Virtual Reality and it is amazing  (Read 233685 times)

SammyWI

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 16, 2022, 07:58:00 pm
Re: I have now tried Virtual Reality and it is amazing
« Reply #1080 on: December 10, 2020, 08:43:33 am »
Do you have any more info on this or where you have heard it?

Are you asking about the wireless trick?

Yes, thanks I'll check out the video.

RandyT

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 15, 2024, 04:06:30 pm
  • Friends don't let friends hack keyboards.
    • GroovyGameGear.com
« Reply #1081 on: December 10, 2020, 11:33:27 am »
Wireless is a neat trick, but it introduces so much jankiness into the VR experience, not to mention cost and further limited play time, that I don't see the attraction.  In the case of the Q2, it takes an already bitrate starved PCVR experience, starves it some more, then adds latency.  And then there's the whole FB killing off Sidequest thing, which forces devs onto their platform so FB gets a cut and can make sure they don't miss an opportunity to monitor what the user is doing.

At some point, and I'd even project that it will happen in late 2021 - early 2022, there will be a decent, dedicated wireless option for other HMDs.  The latest WiFi spec and hardware are getting faster, and dedicated point-to-point hardware can use the technology to get high speed communication at a lower cost than if it were part of a full-fledged router design  Both the Index's and the G2's cable plug into the HMD, rather than being hardwired, which is a forward-looking design intended for just such a device.  But until then, it's easy to fashion a ceiling cable management system for less than $20 worth of retracting ID card holders, so long as you have a dedicated space by your PC.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 11:35:48 am by RandyT »

fallacy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 23, 2024, 12:27:45 am
« Reply #1082 on: December 10, 2020, 02:23:00 pm »
I have had a pulley system since the first month I had the Vive so I have never really cared too much about wireless. If it worked just as good I would use it, of course you have the issue of powering your headset.

It sounds like it works pretty good with the Quest 2, no extra cost and you already have a battery and wifie connection onboard.

SammyWI

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1083 on: December 10, 2020, 06:27:45 pm »
I have had a pulley system since the first month I had the Vive so I have never really cared too much about wireless. If it worked just as good I would use it, of course you have the issue of powering your headset.

It sounds like it works pretty good with the Quest 2, no extra cost and you already have a battery and wifie connection onboard.
I have an overhead pulley system but my area for VR is in the basement with a low ceiling so it doesn't help all that much.  Better than nothing though.

fallacy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1084 on: December 10, 2020, 07:38:13 pm »
Ya it is not easy, you need your play space mapped out; you also need your base stations to cover that entire place space usually by screwing into walls, it also has to cover the space over your PC so you won’t lose tracking when you go to it. You also need a higher ceiling so the extra slack has a place to go. There are ways to configure it to pull the extra slack over to the side but If you can touch the ceiling it probably is not a good VR room to begin with. You also need a gamming PC with a current top of the line expansive ass graphics card. No wonder VR has not caught on with mass adaption. With the quest you need none of this so I think we will see a lot more people getting into VR.

RandyT

• Offline Offline
    • GroovyGameGear.com
« Reply #1085 on: December 11, 2020, 12:56:53 pm »

That's one of the nice things about WMR and other inside-out tracking systems.  The tracking volume moves with you and isn't tied to the room setup.   Hard to beat that precision lighthouse tracking though.

mimic

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 10, 2024, 02:58:45 pm
« Reply #1086 on: December 21, 2020, 07:49:15 pm »
If anyone is still looking for a great deal on Star Wars Squadrons, then you can't beat the deal on Epic Store. With their $10 off coupon, it comes down to $13.99! On a game that was released not that long ago that is quite an incredible saving.
I think Steam will begin their holiday sale tomorrow, but I doubt they will match Epic's price.

SammyWI

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1087 on: December 22, 2020, 03:58:05 pm »
Pistol Whip is on sale now on Steam for 20% off.  I resisted buying this until I found a sale and now that I have it, I believe all the great reviews.  A weird blend of rail shooter plus beat saber that works surprisingly well. 

fallacy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1088 on: December 22, 2020, 07:33:19 pm »
Downloading Microsoft Flight Simulator 20/20 for VR. We shall see if this is the full Matrix world that everyone is making it out to be or not.

SammyWI

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1089 on: December 23, 2020, 09:02:50 am »
Well, yesterday I decided to order a Quest 2 from Amazon.  It's out of stock everywhere but Amazon listed it as shipping mid January.  Odd thing is I got a an email updating expected shipping time to Dec 24 - Jan 6.  Then this morning I got an email that it has shipped and expected delivery is tomorrow (the 24th)!  Just a heads up for anybody looking for one. 

Edit: Delivered today (24th) early morning.  Don't have improved headband yet, or Rx inserts but so far I'm pretty happy.  Loving the wire free thing - it's like I'm going commando here!  It's a nice bump in resolution from my Vive 1 with way less screen door.  I think I'm going to like the controllers.  They seem like a happy medium between the original Vive wands and the Knuckles controllers (which I never really warmed up to outside of Half Life Alyx).  My WiFi needs upgrading before I try any PCVR streaming but that has been needing improvement for a while now so this is a good excuse to work on that as well.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 06:51:52 pm by SammyWI »

javeryh

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 11:30:56 am
« Reply #1090 on: December 30, 2020, 01:19:52 pm »
I ended up getting the Quest 2 for the kids for Christmas.  So far we are loving it.  We bought a few games - The Room VR, Beat Saber, Job Simulator, Vader: Immortal and Superhot VR.  The games are fun.  I like The Roo and Beat Saber the best so far.  I haven’t tried Vader yet or Superhot (not a fan of shooters).

Any other games I should be getting?  I also want to try the PC link but I don’t have the cable ... and the computer is nowhere near where we play.  Basically, what else would you guys get?

SammyWI

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1091 on: December 30, 2020, 06:39:39 pm »
I ended up getting the Quest 2 for the kids for Christmas.  So far we are loving it.  We bought a few games - The Room VR, Beat Saber, Job Simulator, Vader: Immortal and Superhot VR.  The games are fun.  I like The Roo and Beat Saber the best so far.  I haven’t tried Vader yet or Superhot (not a fan of shooters).

Any other games I should be getting?  I also want to try the PC link but I don’t have the cable ... and the computer is nowhere near where we play.  Basically, what else would you guys get?
I hope you got the bundle deal on Vader Immortal and didn't just buy episode 1 like I did  ;(.  I like Eleven Table Tennis though right now I am playing through the wireless PCVR SteamVR link which is probably adding a little lag to a game that really needs good speed and timing.  For Beat Saber I'd recommend getting user made levels if that's possible on Quest 2.  Those make the game for me on the Vive and SteamVR.  It's probably something you could do through Sidequest.  Speaking of which: Get Sidequest.  You'll have to plug the headset in to a PC and set some developer permissions but it opens up a whole new game store with several free games and demos available.   And you can buy a cheaper cable than the official Oculus Link cable.  Check Amazon - many of their USB A to C cables specifically say they work with the Quest 2.  If your PC has a USB C plug I believe you can use the included cable for Sidequest.  Rec Room is a good free one.  I play mostly the paintball game in that but it has a bunch more games and tools for making user made content.

fallacy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1092 on: December 30, 2020, 06:51:11 pm »
Glad you guys both got it. First thing you all have to get is a good pair of headphones, it makes me sick thinking of people playing these games with those ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- speakers on the quest; good sound is like half the VR experience.

Must also have:
In Death: Unchained; my dad is still playing that one hours a day, it is just a real fun bow game that is satisfying killing the mobs and getting through the stage. I also really like the knife throwing teleportation movement, you feel like you have accurate fast paced movement without getting you sick.

Pistol whip is a rhythm based shooting game like Beat Saber, it has such a cool style and is so much fun a lot of people think it is better than Beat Saber.

There are games like Robo Recall and Walking Dead Saints and Sinners which are a must have for PC but the quest version, ehhhh to much of a graphic hit and a complete removal of a lot of things.

I think I am the only one that likes Drop Dead. Take something like The House of the Dead arcade game and put it into VR, I think it is fun as hell.

I Expect you to Die is a puzzle game but it is a puzzle game everyone likes. I think it is because it keeps you seated and everything you need can be picked up from that position without moving.

fallacy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1093 on: December 30, 2020, 09:05:03 pm »
Rec Room is a good free one.  I play mostly the paintball game in that but it has a bunch more games and tools for making user made conten

Rec room is great, my favorite is definitely the co-op dungeons they have. In fact it is the most fun co-op experience I have had in VR bar none. I would like to get multiple Quest 2 together just to play something like Rise of the JumboTron together. The Pirate one is pretty good as well as Simon's Quest. Basically you go in a room with 3 or 4 people and try to get through the dungeon, if someone gets hit and dies you can high 5 them to bring them back to life, if you all die you are out. I was with some cool people one night and we must have been at the Pirate one for over 3 hours and died right at the very end. I never did get to finish it, the problem is there are to many little kids so finding people to play that are not retarded is pretty difficult.  Now that my brother-in-law and my brother have a Quest 2 I should be like guess what we are doing, Isle of the Lost Skulls needs to be completed.

SammyWI

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1094 on: December 31, 2020, 09:01:16 am »
Looking at swapping my Vive deluxe audio strap to the Q2.  Seems like people think that's one of the best options but I need to commit to fully going to the Q2 for VR and I'm still tweaking and getting used to it.

Rec Room can also be played non-VR (flatscreen) if you are trying to get friends together.

I'm usually not much for puzzle games but I Expect You to Die looks pretty interesting, I may try that out.

fallacy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1095 on: January 01, 2021, 12:56:37 am »
I would, I put the strap on the Quest 1. I would think with the Quest 2 you can at least make it as comfortable and audio convenient as the vive despite the extra weight. I don't think there is any reason to still use the vive, at the end of the day the resolution was never there with the Vive and you always wanted something better even when it was new.

SammyWI

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1096 on: January 02, 2021, 02:25:27 pm »
Got my prescription inserts swapped over to the Q2 and they make such a difference in comfort and visual clarity.  I would highly recommend anyone that needs to wear glasses under a VR headset to get Rx inserts.  Also got 3D printed adapters made and installed to swap over my Vive Deluxe Audio Strap.  Yep, the DAS works very well on the Q2.  I also had picked up one of the 'halo' straps for the Q2 and it's better than the stock strap but not nearly as good as the DAS.

I got my WIFI setup upgraded and I've been testing the wireless PCVR play with my Steam library.  It works really well.  It does add a small amount of lag to things but for most games, I don't even notice it.  Playing Half Life Alyx or Space Pirate Trainer this way, no problems.  In Beat Saber I can tell there is a tiny bit of lag, especially when I switch back to back playing PCVR and the Quest 2 version (demo).  Not sure yet if it may be worth buying the Q2 version or if PCVR is good enough.  Eleven Table Tennis is one that I decided that the lag was enough that I wanted to buy the Q2 version.  It's very playable, but it is a very fast, physics based game which demands good timing so I'm not too surprised.  And now I just found out that they have 3D printable ping pong paddle grip adapters on Thingiverse for Eleven.  I just printed one and it works fantastically.  Highly recommended.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1097 on: January 11, 2021, 07:39:49 pm »
I ordered the battery and the strap as a set but it doesn’t ship until February.  I did get the deal on Vader Immortal but I still haven’t tried to connect my PC.  I still need the cable.  Just haven’t had time to mess with it since work started up again last week.

fallacy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1098 on: January 12, 2021, 10:31:40 pm »
I just bought a new monitor. I had a 27 inch dell ultrasharp from 1440p 60hz since 2012; it was heavy it had huge bezels. I never thought there was much of a point to upgrade because you could either get a gaming monitor which compromised on contrast and color for a higher refresh rate or you could get a graphic design monitor which did not do much of anything different than the one I had. My Dell finnay died, the power button turns on but the picture went black.

Doing a lot of research I came across LG 34GN850 ultrawide or if you want something even bigger LG 38GL950G.  They came out in 2020 and they are pretty sweet you can run it at 144 or 160 hz, even if you don't play games just moving windows around feels better. and I think the color accuracy and contrast is slightly better than my Dell. IPS  panel has great viewing angles, matt finish gives it no reflection and you can't even see the bezels. Lets not forget to mention I just doubled my screen real estate. Definitely a solid upgrade if you can find one.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1099 on: January 16, 2021, 07:28:25 pm »
My Oculus Quest 2 strap + battery thing arrived unexpectedly today.  Wife and kids played it ALL DAY today so that's good.  I'm glad people are enjoying it.  They discovered that there are free apps and stuff to DL and they were having a blast just taking tours of different places.

mimic

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1100 on: April 29, 2021, 10:53:04 pm »
Happy 5th anniversary to this topic staying on the first page all those years later.

I don’t know like the rest of you but I still play in my VR. Maybe not daily but definitely weekly. And I still claim this is the best way to game.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1101 on: April 30, 2021, 09:19:43 am »
Yesterday I picked up Eleven Table Tennis and my god it might be my all time favorite VR experience.  I swear it is as close to playing ping pong as you can get.  The physics are incredible and the force feedback when you hit the ball makes it feel so real. 

I'm an OK player in real life but I'm getting my butt kicked on Hard difficulty (and there is Advanced and Legendary difficulties above that!).  I can win on Medium almost every game but I have yet to win on Hard (11-6 was my best score after 12 games last night).  I really feel like this will directly translate into the real world - first time I've felt this way about a VR game.  If you have any interest at all in ping pong you can't go wrong here for $20.

nexusmtz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 01, 2022, 03:14:22 am
« Reply #1102 on: April 30, 2021, 10:14:27 pm »
Eleven is great. One of my favorite bits of that game is in practice, when my avatar just looks at me when I hit the ball out and he can't be bothered returning it.

I don't play ping pong, but I might, if I get good enough at this.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1103 on: May 02, 2021, 09:26:10 am »
Eleven is great. One of my favorite bits of that game is in practice, when my avatar just looks at me when I hit the ball out and he can't be bothered returning it.

I love it.  Been playing like 20 games a day since I bought it.  Arms are actually sore LOL.

What are some good Oculus games? I have:

Beat Saber (4.5 stars)
Job Simulator (3.0 stars)
Vader: Immortal (4.0 stars)
The Room VR (5.0 stars)
Eleven Table Tennis (5.0 stars)
Super Hot VR (1.5 stars)

What am I missing?  Don’t think I like FPS games...

SammyWI

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1104 on: May 02, 2021, 09:36:43 am »
Yesterday I picked up Eleven Table Tennis and my god it might be my all time favorite VR experience.  I swear it is as close to playing ping pong as you can get.  The physics are incredible and the force feedback when you hit the ball makes it feel so real. 

I'm an OK player in real life but I'm getting my butt kicked on Hard difficulty (and there is Advanced and Legendary difficulties above that!).  I can win on Medium almost every game but I have yet to win on Hard (11-6 was my best score after 12 games last night).  I really feel like this will directly translate into the real world - first time I've felt this way about a VR game.  If you have any interest at all in ping pong you can't go wrong here for $20.

I would highly recommend 3d printing (or just buy off of Etsy) a "Sanlaki" paddle adapter for Eleven.   The game has an option to chose this adapter right in the setup and it made one of my favorite games even better.

SammyWI

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1105 on: May 02, 2021, 09:44:32 am »

I love it.  Been playing like 20 games a day since I bought it.  Arms are actually sore LOL.

Beat Saber (4.5 stars)
The Room VR (5.0 stars)
Super Hot VR (1.5 stars)

Moss - adventure game with a mouse protagonist that is far too cute.  I actually feel bad every time I get her killed.   Excellent graphics style.  Can play seated.
I Expect You to Die - Puzzle / escape room type.  Has a lot of humor.  Can play seated.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1106 on: May 02, 2021, 10:49:00 am »
Moss - adventure game with a mouse protagonist that is far too cute.  I actually feel bad every time I get her killed.   Excellent graphics style.  Can play seated.
I Expect You to Die - Puzzle / escape room type.  Has a lot of humor.  Can play seated.
I will pick both of these up today!  Im also thinking about getting Red Matter as well - supposed to be similar to The Room VR.

Thanks!

fallacy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1107 on: May 02, 2021, 08:21:36 pm »

Beat Saber (4.5 stars)
The Room VR (5.0 stars)
Super Hot VR (1.5 stars)

You sound like my mom giving The Room a 5.0 and SuperHot a low score.
Most of the puzzle games I would recommend are on the PC like Heart of the Emberstone, WestWorld Awakening, Half-Life: Alyx.

You should probably try a Fisherman's Tale on quest.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1108 on: May 02, 2021, 08:43:39 pm »
You sound like my mom giving The Room a 5.0 and SuperHot a low score.
Most of the puzzle games I would recommend are on the PC like Heart of the Emberstone, WestWorld Awakening, Half-Life: Alyx.

You should probably try a Fisherman's Tale on quest.

I’m not a fan of that game.  I’ve tried it in VR and on Xbox and didn’t like either at all.  Oh well I guess I don’t get it.

Is the PC thing hard to set up?  The only one in my house that could run any games is in my office and there’s no room for VR shenanigans in there.  I really want to try Half-Life Alex.

fallacy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1109 on: May 02, 2021, 09:55:01 pm »
First you need a gaming pc. Unless your pc has a 1080 graphics card or higher don't bother.

SammyWI

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1110 on: May 03, 2021, 08:37:08 am »
With a vr ready pc and a a good 5ghz router, PC wireless is not too hard. And my vr pc is in another room than my vr space. I just have the router close and line of sight to my vr space and a wired connection back to the pc. Then just follow the instructions for Virtual Desktop. And buy Virtual Desktop of course. Great to still be able to play all the Steam VR games I already had. The only game I've found to have issues this way is Eleven. I still buy some games on Steam since they tend to have better on sale prices there.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1111 on: May 03, 2021, 09:11:27 am »
First you need a gaming pc. Unless your pc has a 1080 graphics card or higher don't bother.

It has a MSI GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB graphics card and a Ryzen 5 2600X CPU.  Not sure if that is enough.  Games like Borderlands and Metro look pretty good (to me).  I don't have anything better to compare it to though...

fallacy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1112 on: May 03, 2021, 11:12:08 am »
Ya I mean you can play any old PC game made before 2018 probably just fine. Try playing Cyberpunk 2077 on that even at 1080p it is not going to work out.

VR requires a lot more graphic power. You have TWO screens that need to be rendered at the same time at a high resolution and typically they have to be locked in at 90 frames a second. It is very important that they never miss 90 frames a second or you will see jumps and skips making you sick and giving you an all around negative experience. So what do they do if your processor and graphics card can't keep up with the full resolution of TWO screens at 90 frames a second? It lowers the quality of the images you are zoomed in on; you see all the bad antialiasing and artifacts and degradation of the image. Half Life Alex deserves more because that game is beautiful.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1113 on: May 03, 2021, 11:31:24 am »
Ya I mean you can play any old PC game made before 2018 probably just fine. Try playing Cyberpunk 2077 on that even at 1080p it is not going to work out.

VR requires a lot more graphic power. You have TWO screens that need to be rendered at the same time at a high resolution and typically they have to be locked in at 90 frames a second. It is very important that they never miss 90 frames a second or you will see jumps and skips making you sick and giving you an all around negative experience. So what do they do if your processor and graphics card can't keep up with the full resolution of TWO screens at 90 frames a second? It lowers the quality of the images you are zoomed in on; you see all the bad antialiasing and artifacts and degradation of the image. Half Life Alex deserves more because that game is beautiful.

I don't play PC games so that computer is mainly for work.  I do have some games on there but I've probably played less than 10 hours on it in the 2 years since I bought it. 

I understand your point though - it seems like a huge hassle to me to get PC games to even work on the Quest 2 which is why I haven't bothered.  I also have an Eero mesh wireless thing in my house and I cannot force 5GHz band on it - it just picks between 5GHz and 2.4GHz randomly and I think you need constant 5GHz for wireless streaming on the Quest 2.  Had I known I wouldn't have bought the Eero (although it works pretty good for wifi in my house).

mimic

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1114 on: May 07, 2021, 08:42:20 pm »
Full immersion MUST HAVE

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1115 on: May 07, 2021, 09:18:14 pm »
Full immersion MUST HAVE

LOL where do you even put that thing?  Looks like a fun novelty though.

mimic

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1116 on: May 07, 2021, 11:59:22 pm »
For a novelty it sure attracted a LOT of interest!

I think original YAW took less space.

Probably target audience are “simmers” that unlike RandyT are unwilling to build their own contraptions.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1117 on: May 08, 2021, 01:13:57 pm »
For a novelty it sure attracted a LOT of interest!

Probably target audience are “simmers” that unlike RandyT are unwilling to build their own contraptions.

Wow.  Did they say what it would cost?  I mean, of course I'd be interested but practically speaking I can't ever own one.  I don't even have enough room to use a VR headset anywhere in my house.

RandyT

• Offline Offline
    • GroovyGameGear.com
« Reply #1118 on: May 10, 2021, 01:14:35 pm »

Heh.  I think a couple of the negatives of the original YAW were the appearance (honestly, that thing just looked goofy, even for "tech hipsters")  and the apparent difficulty climbing in and out of it.  This seems to improve on both of those things, but as I am far more interested in racing games, I'm a bit under-whelmed by the motion.  While it seems leaps and bounds better than those ridiculous (IMHO) 2DOF "seat-movers", it still lacks what I would consider a critical feature for simulating anything which is in contact with the ground: Heave.  Cars are on springs, and what the driver experiences is directly related to how those react with the extremely variable surfaces underneath them, along with gravity and weight.  Without the ability for vertical motion, it would be a deal-breaker, at least for me.

The motion also seems a bit slow and not well-defined.  A nice actuator system can safely provide sharply-felt "jerkiness" where it's appropriate, even simulating certain mechanical events happening at the car level.  I just don't see this as being fast or accurate enough to do that kind of thing.  It may actually be capable of it, but given the multi-level actuation design, which increases height, it may be overly-smoothed for safety reasons.

But for someone who is primarily into flight sims, this looks like it could be pretty sweet.

pbj

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 11:14:17 am
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #1119 on: May 10, 2021, 01:37:51 pm »
You know, for the life of me, I don't understand why people can't make a video showing how the thing would actually work when I played it.  The point of a VR headset in cockpit games is that you can look around while you're moving in a different direction.  I don't think that guy moved his head one time.  I skimmed 2 other videos.  Reminds me of those light guns played very carefully from the couch videos.

Anyway, it looks like something I would walk past in a mall and briefly consider spending $10 to play and get bored after 5 minutes.  I'd smartly opt for double meat at the chicken teriyaki place instead.

Galaxy Force 2 didn't exactly blow the roof off the arcades back in the day.

But, if I can follow that website correctly, it's about $1,500?  That seems borderline reasonable.  Wonder what the weight limit is.