Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Price Check on my Tapper  (Read 1794 times)

amplibax

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 29, 2024, 06:41:05 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Price Check on my Tapper
« on: March 16, 2016, 05:12:06 pm »
I'm planning on selling my Tapper in the near future and I was wondering what you guys think would be a fair price. It's a cool game but I have limited space and would like to replace it with something else.

Background:
When I got it, it was totally gutted and set up with a crude MAME set up in the late 90s. It was programed to boot up off whatever rom was on the CD in the drive. It was pretty funny because there was actually a little baggy in the back with cd each with a  different  rom.

I ended up wiring it jamma and put a jpac in it with a PC that boots directly into Tapper but I have ordered a Game Elf board that I will be putting in there that I'll put in single game mode to boot into Tapper.

Notes:
I'll be swapping in a recapped k7000 that has a fresh tube with zero burn that I swapped in. The cab is mostly original externally. Original art with some fading. The marquee is great looking. The bezel is flaking some. I stripped the coin door and put on a new midway plate and I'll put putting on new stickers on the taps. I also stripped the cup holders and painted them since they were painted white and flaking.

Here's one potato quality pic from a while ago. I can post more.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Token

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 20, 2021, 03:45:43 pm
Re: Price Check on my Tapper
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 09:59:38 pm »
Location?

macattack

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 03, 2018, 05:35:16 pm
  • Cabinet builder to the stars!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 06:28:55 am »
Interested, where are you at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pm me for custom cnc needs...

vwalbridge

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 31, 2021, 12:21:09 pm
  • Don't half-ass two things, whole-ass one thing.
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 11:03:13 am »
Lot's of people point to eXidy's price guide to get a ballpark. His page uses Tapper as a perfect example for you.
If you can read this, it means Photobucket's money grab ruined my signature photos.