Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Global VR Vortek V3 machine missing parts  (Read 2538 times)

Spitfire

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 05, 2023, 07:55:31 am
Global VR Vortek V3 machine missing parts
« on: March 01, 2016, 06:44:47 am »
Picked up a Vortek V3 machine that was sold to me as be non working but complete and once home and trying to get it working realised that there was no mini LCD screen inside the helmet. So I followed the manual and ordered an LCD as stated on arrival the LCD has two power plugs I think for the backlight and a df9 connector for the video?? There is a vga plug and 12 volt plug free inside the helmet which work as tested however there is nothing that would fit the connections on this LCD???

Does anyone own one of these machines who would be able to take a picture of the inside of the helmet to show how things are connected? Or know somewhere in Melbourne Australia that might be able to help?
Thx Joe

tigger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 08, 2016, 04:28:01 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Global VR Vortek V3 machine missing parts
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 10:03:24 pm »
Have you tried going to global vr's website, you can download the manual, or you could e-mail tech support, they been helping me on an older need for speed