Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up --- Bug Reports --- Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 777521 times)

Ginsonic

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 17, 2023, 04:24:50 am
  • Arcade enthusiast !
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #3160 on: January 17, 2023, 04:25:32 am »
Thanks for all Argon, you are the saint of LightGun gamers  :applaud: :notworthy:

punkdark2000

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 17, 2023, 03:03:40 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #3161 on: January 17, 2023, 03:04:10 pm »
DemulShooter v10.9.0 :
- Added missing custom outputs for "Gundam : SoZ" (TTX)
- Updated Cxbx-Reloaded support for latest emulator builds (see wiki for more details)
- Added outputs support for Flycast v2.0 [stable release from github] with DemulShooterX64.exe (see wiki for more details)
- Added inputs/outputs support for "House of the Dead : Remake" (only with my Arcade Mod for this game) with DemulShooterX64.exe (see wiki for more details)

Thanks Argon

theolditguy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 19, 2023, 02:39:20 am
« Reply #3162 on: January 19, 2023, 02:39:20 am »
DemulShooter v10.9.0 :
- Added missing custom outputs for "Gundam : SoZ" (TTX)
- Updated Cxbx-Reloaded support for latest emulator builds (see wiki for more details)
- Added outputs support for Flycast v2.0 [stable release from github] with DemulShooterX64.exe (see wiki for more details)
- Added inputs/outputs support for "House of the Dead : Remake" (only with my Arcade Mod for this game) with DemulShooterX64.exe (see wiki for more details)

Dude! Thanks so much for this!  I made some basic art to go with this if anyone wants to load this in their front end separate.  I figured this mod was so awesome it deserved its own listing on my rig:

cor094

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:10:57 am
« Reply #3163 on: January 20, 2023, 11:02:16 am »
Awesome work on the HOTD Remake Mod! The only suggestion I can think of to make it more arcade-like (although may not even be possible), would be if the gun flashes could be red and blue tinted. Not only would it match the original, but also helps to see which player's shots are which when playing multiplayer with crosshairs disabled.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 05:38:41 pm by cor094 »

gamejoyarcade

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:07:14 am
« Reply #3164 on: January 21, 2023, 01:25:43 am »
hello, I wonder if we can use both right and left analogs for player 1 and player 2 with an Xbox joystick, so can we control player 1 and player 2 with one joystick, since we can assign the buttons we want, we can do this for buttons.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 11:18:50 am
« Reply #3165 on: January 21, 2023, 03:05:54 am »
Awesome work on the HOTD Remake Mod! The only suggestion I can think of to make it more arcade-like (although may not even be possible), would be if the gun flashes could be red and blue tinted. Not only would it match the original, but also helps to see which player's shots are which when playing multiplayer with crosshairs disabled.
It's a good idea.
I don't know if it's possible to change that but I'll look at it
hello, I wonder if we can use both right and left analogs for player 1 and player 2 with an Xbox joystick, so can we control player 1 and player 2 with one joystick, since we can assign the buttons we want, we can do this for buttons.
Unfortunatelly no, player control is based on  device, not on axis used.
The device must be different for each player
You may try to set the same device for both player and just change used axis....but I can't guarantee any good results

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3166 on: January 24, 2023, 06:35:42 pm »
DemulShooter v10.9.1
- Fixed Sega Golden Gun custom recoil outputs
- Added support for "Tomb Raider Arcade" (DemulShooterX64)

cangarujack

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 03:37:55 pm
« Reply #3167 on: January 25, 2023, 02:43:41 pm »
 :applaud:Many THANKS!!! Great work again!!! 8)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 02:50:22 pm by cangarujack »

gstav

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 01:48:48 pm
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,157861.0.html
« Reply #3168 on: January 26, 2023, 05:11:47 am »
Hi Argonlefu. And thanks for this great Plugin for the House of the Dead: Remake

I tried it and output works great, solenoid stops in cutscenes for example, but when the ammo is out on normal play the solenoid still hits which is a bit strange.

Dis a short clip here
"One coin to rule em' all"

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3169 on: January 26, 2023, 08:48:31 am »
Hi Argonlefu. And thanks for this great Plugin for the House of the Dead: Remake

I tried it and output works great, solenoid stops in cutscenes for example, but when the ammo is out on normal play the solenoid still hits which is a bit strange.

Thanks gstav  ;)

Fixed and updated on github

gstav

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 01:48:48 pm
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,157861.0.html
« Reply #3170 on: January 26, 2023, 11:39:00 am »
Holy smokes! That was fast! Thanks you in advance as I can't test until tomorrow.  :cheers:
"One coin to rule em' all"

xer0510

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 27, 2023, 06:19:34 am
« Reply #3171 on: January 26, 2023, 01:03:42 pm »
Hi, how do i get time crisis 5 stand alone to work with Demulshooter? The crosshair moves itself very erratically all over the screen when i try to use my gun4ir.

EDIT:

sorry i may have jumped the gun, i rebooted my pc and it fixed the tracking sort of, the trigger and crosshair is a bit delayed compared to TP but once the game starts i lose control of the aiming and only shoots high and to the left
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 06:19:34 am by xer0510 »