Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 987740 times)

argonlefou

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:14:10 am
Easy set-up, no

What ca be done for Alien is to add options in the config file to map custom keys to flamethrower (just like there is for silent hill or gundam in the GUI) instead of default mouse buttons
I'll think of that later this summer

gstav

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 22, 2024, 10:59:19 am
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,157861.0.html
Cool! No rush, was more of a thought boss :D but it would be a great add-on  :notworthy:
"One coin to rule em' all"

modakuku

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 26, 2022, 07:17:27 am
Hello argon, really loving the project.
I was wondering if there's a chance you could add support for pcsx2 lightgun games such as time crisis 2/3, vampire night since on devices like wiimotes the only way to play them right now is by emulating a mouse and that makes 2 players impossible.
I've tried using my wiimotes as analog sticks but pcsx2 doesn't have support for absolute positioning. Also I've been using a program called pcsx2mp which patches the mouse into the game if you want to take a look at it (no nuvee required)

sushko

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 08:10:03 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
What version of  Game Loader All Rh works with DemulShooter?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Cool! No rush, was more of a thought boss :D but it would be a great add-on  :notworthy:

No time to look at this yet, but did you try the virtual mouse buttons on DemulShooter ?
If you're using a mouse-alike lightgun you should be able (in DemulShooter GUI) to activate virtual mouse buttons and set a keyboars key for right click. I think that using this key (or any Autohotkey script to remak a physical arcade button to the key) you should be able to use flamethrower while pointing and aiming at the screen

Hello argon, really loving the project.
I was wondering if there's a chance you could add support for pcsx2 lightgun games such as time crisis 2/3, vampire night since on devices like wiimotes the only way to play them right now is by emulating a mouse and that makes 2 players impossible.
I've tried using my wiimotes as analog sticks but pcsx2 doesn't have support for absolute positioning. Also I've been using a program called pcsx2mp which patches the mouse into the game if you want to take a look at it (no nuvee required)
No
This would be a per-game-hack (more precisely, each different version of a game : PAL / NTSC / JAP is a different game for that matter), and this is what is dooing pcsx2mp I guess. Because only some versions of some games are compatible from what I've read.
And simulating gamepad gameplay is good to remove white flash, but on the other hand I don't want to play with gunpad crosshair so it would need an additional crosshair removal patch for each game

Finally, looking at PCSX2 github there are some quotes saying that lightgun support was in development but not yet available or finished.
So in a few year you may have native and official  lightgun support, way better than what I'd be able to do
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 05:23:52 am by argonlefou »

SuperMagoAlex

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:35:53 am
Hi Argon,

the "shake gun" in HOTD4 is not working with Demulshooter, but works perfect if I use Teknoparrot controls.

I'd rather use Demulshooter because I also use outputs and :)

Thanks in advance!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
"shake gun" to reload ?
Or at a specific point in-game for some QTE ?

SuperMagoAlex

• Offline Offline
"shake gun" to reload ?

For example at the beginning, when the zombies block you, and you must shake your gun to get rid.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
"shake gun" to reload ?

For example at the beginning, when the zombies block you, and you must shake your gun to get rid.

For that case, indeed, DemulShooter was not able to simulate this.
Note that Demulshooter does not support anymore TeknoParrot for input hacks (except for old TP versions, as stated in DemulSHooter's wiki), as TP has it's own RawInput system.

You can still get outputs with the -noinput option, this will disable all input hacks and will not mess with TP inputs :
DemulShooter.exe -target=lindbergh -rom=hotd4 -noinput

DemulShooter v10.7.4
-   Corrected a bug in "Wild West Shootout" unity dll (autofire not working properly with 2 guns)
-   Corrected a bug for "House of the Dead 4" (Lindbergh) with -noinput option

SuperMagoAlex

• Offline Offline
DemulShooter v10.7.4
-   Corrected a bug in "Wild West Shootout" unity dll (autofire not working properly with 2 guns)

Thanks now it works!  :applaud:

marvic

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 07, 2022, 02:25:10 pm
Hi,
First, thank you Argon for Demulsooter. With Demulshooter I am able to play Sega Model 2 games using two Aimtrak light guns.

I am posting here for the first time to ask if anyone was able to get two light guns to work in the Dolphin emulator? I'm certain I followed all the instructions correctly (run Demulshooter as Admin, configured the P1 and P2 guns correctly, created the new 'WiimoteNew.ini', etc). When I run Dolphin with Demulshooter, my second gun crosshair appears but I am not able to move it. Both guns are controlling/moving the first gun's crosshair. The second gun's crosshair is fixed in the center of the screen.
I've tried running both 32 and 64 bit versions of Dolphin, and tinkered with the Dolphin.ini and WiimoteNew.ini to no avail. I have no problem playing one gun but it would be nice to use both guns at the same time.
Thanks again for all your work on this.

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 11, 2024, 07:51:10 am
"shake gun" to reload ?

For that case, indeed, DemulShooter was not able to simulate this.
Note that Demulshooter does not support anymore TeknoParrot for input hacks (except for old TP versions, as stated in DemulSHooter's wiki), as TP has it's own RawInput system.

You can still get outputs with the -noinput option, this will disable all input hacks and will not mess with TP inputs :
DemulShooter.exe -target=lindbergh -rom=hotd4 -noinput

DemulShooter v10.7.4

Thanks Argon

fjser

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 07, 2024, 01:42:51 pm
Hi,
First, thank you Argon for Demulsooter. With Demulshooter I am able to play Sega Model 2 games using two Aimtrak light guns.

I am posting here for the first time to ask if anyone was able to get two light guns to work in the Dolphin emulator? I'm certain I followed all the instructions correctly (run Demulshooter as Admin, configured the P1 and P2 guns correctly, created the new 'WiimoteNew.ini', etc). When I run Dolphin with Demulshooter, my second gun crosshair appears but I am not able to move it. Both guns are controlling/moving the first gun's crosshair. The second gun's crosshair is fixed in the center of the screen.
I've tried running both 32 and 64 bit versions of Dolphin, and tinkered with the Dolphin.ini and WiimoteNew.ini to no avail. I have no problem playing one gun but it would be nice to use both guns at the same time.
Thanks again for all your work on this.

You are using the wrong version of Dolphin.  Demulshooter has specific version it requires (check the wiki). it does not support the latest versions from past year or so.

Yardley

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 20, 2023, 07:35:08 pm

Noooo, I've been dreading this day :( I love using Demulshooter even though TP was native gun support because it so much easier to swap between different types of guns.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #3014 on: September 04, 2022, 04:12:23 am »
DemulShooter v10.7.5
- Added some outputs for "Terminator : Salvation" with TeknoParrot

I don't have Patreon on Teknoparrot, so output users feedback is welcome. This is based on the 5+ year old game release I had on a linux drive with incomplete HASP dump, it was not playable untill now but I found some data back then with the service menu.

Outputs only (some of native outputs LED missing, it will be added lated)

demulshooter.exe - target=rawthrill -rom=ts

lllll44

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 07, 2024, 06:57:43 pm
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #3015 on: September 04, 2022, 10:06:20 am »
DemulShooter v10.7.5

I don't have Patreon on Teknoparrot, so output users feedback is welcome. This is based on the 5+ year old game release I had on a linux drive with incomplete HASP dump, it was not playable untill now but I found some data back then with the service menu.

thanks argon...anyway you can disable the ingame gun cursor in terminator...or it will break the game in tekno lol?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3016 on: September 04, 2022, 12:18:47 pm »
I don't know: as I said, I am not a patreon so I am not running the game in Teknopparot.

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 05:24:10 am
« Reply #3017 on: September 06, 2022, 10:09:39 am »
DemulShooter v10.7.5

Terminator Salvation custom recoil output function works very well. Thanks, Argon  ;D

By the way, Timecrisis 5 custom recoil output is not working, damage output is works.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 10:46:38 am by hyo2012 »

gstav

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3018 on: September 06, 2022, 05:09:59 pm »
Terminator Salvation custom recoil output function works very well. Thanks, Argon  ;D

It does, still no hook when flying the helicopter shooting from its machinegun on mission 1. demulshooter outputs
set to delay=5ms, lenght damage=200ms, length custom on=10ms, length custom off=10ms
Have this for ts.ini which works pretty well wit a solenoid and

[Output]
P1_LmpStart=
P2_LmpStart=
P1_Ammo=
P2_Ammo=
P1_Clip=
P2_Clip=

P1_CtmRecoil=cmw 1 F0x%s%x0x
P2_CtmRecoil=cmw 2 F0x%s%x0x
P1_Life=
P2_Life=

P1_Damaged=cmw 1 F1x%s%x255x
P2_Damaged=cmw 2 F1x%s%x255x
Credits=

By the way, Timecrisis 5 custom recoil output is not working, damage output is works.

I cant get any output to hhok for tc5, guns just stand unresponsive, anyone care to post their ini settings? (i have tried both stand alone and tp version with -noinput)

Thanks for the hard work as always argonlefou  :applaud:

POPO69

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 01, 2024, 06:15:39 pm
« Reply #3019 on: September 06, 2022, 07:08:08 pm »
Hello tks for last version....me terminator the gun is too slow...
gstav tks for your conf...can you explain me the information?
because I have the same pb on HOD4, OG and SGG and hauntedmuseum2
the other game are ok...If you can explain and send me all your Ini mamehooker please...
I'm beginner....Very tks

dradyoz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 06, 2022, 10:29:40 pm
« Reply #3020 on: September 06, 2022, 10:25:10 pm »
Hi ppl - Virtual Cop3 3 - i've really tried to get demulshooter to work - but from what i can tell you need a certain version of cxbx, demulshooter etc. for it to work properly - I have two wii mote lightguns - but can't get these to work :(  I have 2 mayflash dolphine bars.

Appreciate if anyone has this setup and could share their experience and/or settings etc.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3021 on: September 07, 2022, 02:44:38 am »
It does, still no hook when flying the helicopter shooting from its machinegun on mission 1.
Sounds normal, so far custom output is based on ammo values I found in the code few years ago.
Unlimited machinegun may not use this data.

I cant get any output to hhok for tc5, guns just stand unresponsive, anyone care to post their ini settings? (i have tried both stand alone and tp version with -noinput)
TC5 outputs were working last time I checked.
I'll look at it again in the future to see if something has been broken

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3022 on: September 08, 2022, 03:56:47 am »

It does, still no hook when flying the helicopter shooting from its machinegun on mission 1.

TS recoil should work as intended now.
Lamp outputs have also been added.

Do not hesitate to report other weirdness, for those who can play the game

DemulShooter v10.7.6
- Corrected / added remaining outputs for "Terminator : Salvation" with TeknoParrot
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 03:59:07 am by argonlefou »

gstav

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3023 on: September 08, 2022, 07:38:05 am »
Tried the new demulshooter now but it seems like it breaks the other weapons. Did a quick video

1st  part demulshooter 10.7.6, working chopper gun but same fire rate on all guns

2nd part 10.7.5 working but no mounted machine gun hook.

Demulshooter outputs timings is the same 5/200/10/10
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 07:45:01 am by gstav »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3024 on: September 08, 2022, 12:45:19 pm »
Thanks for the video, really helpfull
If you want to try this one, I mixed the best from both world  ;D

Old way for regular guns (machinegun, shotgun, minigun) and last way for mounted gun in chopter

I don't think there are other guns from what I've read in the code but tell me if there is something else not working in later gameplay

POPO69

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 01, 2024, 06:15:39 pm
« Reply #3025 on: September 08, 2022, 05:19:42 pm »
Hello salut...for me with mamehooker and demulshooter and terminator the gun shoot but very slowly...like sgg,hotd4, og... all the other game are ok if the gun is machine gun the shoot is slowly like classic gun shoot after shoot...does i need special ini in mame hooker? Or  does it demushooter ? For hotd4 for exemple if I star the game withoot demulshooter the machine gun is ok.
Tks

gstav

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3026 on: September 09, 2022, 04:11:42 am »
Thanks for the new DemulShooter boss! It works perfect now. Recorded the whole first mission so you can se some shotgun and full auto + the mounted chopper gun which also works now  :applaud:

As you can see I also filmed my settings for the "outputs" tab  where I think I could change things up for a even better feedback. But it's really good even as of now.

Problem is, when changing this also, other games that had good timings could break and as I really want as few unique demulshooter  setups as possible I thought - "would it be possible to add so that you could override the global output values using parameters?"

Like for Terminator Salvation:

demulshooter.exe - target=raw thrill -rom=ts -delay=5 -damage=200 -recoilon=10 -recoiloff=10

Would be damn awesome if possible  :cheers:

Here's the video, and thanks again for doing this

« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 12:56:12 pm by gstav »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3027 on: September 10, 2022, 03:47:46 am »
Thanks for the new DemulShooter boss! It works perfect now. Recorded the whole first mission so you can se some shotgun and full auto + the mounted chopper gun which also works now  :applaud:

As you can see I also filmed my settings for the "outputs" tab  where I think I could change things up for a even better feedback. But it's really good even as of now.

Problem is, when changing this also, other games that had good timings could break and as I really want as few unique demulshooter  setups as possible I thought - "would it be possible to add so that you could override the global output values using parameters?"

Like for Terminator Salvation:

demulshooter.exe - target=raw thrill -rom=ts -delay=5 -damage=200 -recoilon=10 -recoiloff=10

Would be damn awesome if possible  :cheers:

Thanks for the video ! Nice set-up  :applaud:

What you're asking for might be done without too much trouble.
I'll keep it on the top of the to-do list, it might be an interesting thing

Before that, I added Aliens Armageddon outputs (well, just like TS ...I'll let you test) in the last release, if you want to test out

Demulshooter -target=rawthrill -rom=aa

DemulShooter v10.7.7
- Fixed some outputs bug in "Terminator : Salvation" with TeknoParrot
- Added outputs for "Aliens : Armadeggon" with Teknoparrot
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 05:22:05 am by argonlefou »

Ginsonic

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 09, 2023, 12:56:04 pm
  • Arcade enthusiast !
« Reply #3028 on: September 10, 2022, 12:47:30 pm »
Thanks, thanks and again thanks for your great work Argon!  :applaud:  :applaud:

Krakatoa

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:18:01 pm
  • No idea what I am doing
« Reply #3029 on: September 10, 2022, 03:34:57 pm »
Thanks for the outputs with TS and AA. I really appreciate it!!

gstav

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3030 on: September 11, 2022, 10:10:07 am »
Thanks man. What a treat playing this with your custom outputs. All works and I did a video with a complete play trhough here

The biggest issue is the shotgun and grenade launcher bug which makes especially the final boss hard to finish, it i did it after second try  :cheers:

My thoughts otherwise is maybe if you could have a separate output for the flamethrower would be epic as it snaps as a full auto gun. That way (of possible) you could assign the shaker motor.

Also i noticed a snap when you get the SMART GUNas you can hear 01:42 in. Anyways, that's the two things I noticed.
Damn good job with the outputs  :applaud:

sushko

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 08:10:03 pm
« Reply #3031 on: September 11, 2022, 01:28:10 pm »
Hi I was wondering if there was a way to have 2 player support in the game Lost Land Adventure. This looks like a cool game to have in my collection. Thanks for any info on this.

codeena

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 03, 2023, 06:23:54 pm
  • This site is cool
« Reply #3032 on: September 11, 2022, 09:57:27 pm »
Hi, this newest version seems to be working (red and green lights turn on & off with each game) but Mamehooker doesn't seem to recognize Demulshooter. The previous versions work perfectly fine. I have the Outputs checked in the GUI and tried running as admin.

UPDATE: I think it's all good now. Ran it without admin. Thx

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could try?

thanks!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 10:19:45 pm by codeena »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3033 on: September 13, 2022, 03:09:09 am »
Hi I was wondering if there was a way to have 2 player support in the game Lost Land Adventure. This looks like a cool game to have in my collection. Thanks for any info on this.
No. I explained why few years ago. Technical issue with the game engine beeing dome-rendered and not flat.

Thanks man. What a treat playing this with your custom outputs. All works and I did a video with a complete play trhough here

My thoughts otherwise is maybe if you could have a separate output for the flamethrower would be epic as it snaps as a full auto gun. That way (of possible) you could assign the shaker motor.

Also i noticed a snap when you get the SMART GUNas you can hear 01:42 in. Anyways, that's the two things I noticed.
Damn good job with the outputs  :applaud:

Thanks again for the feedback and explicit video  :applaud: !

The 01:42 snap was an obvious reason I didn't think about : by changing weapon to another one with smaller magazine capacity, this was detected as a shot ( decreased ammo count).
I corrected this one, by checking the equipped weapon, this should diseappear (and same correction was made for Terminator but as you need to shoot a weapon to get it, this "bug" was masked)
I also removed flamethrower from recoil, it's ready to be affected to another custom rumble output in the future (this output does not exists yet and I'll still have to figure how to recreate a continous rumble from periodical checks)

Do not hesitate to repport any other error in any other games output, I'm not playing those games to the end anymore since my setup has been in boxes after moving out  :P

DemulShooter v10.7.8
- Enhanced outputs for "Terminator : Salvation" with TeknoParrot
- Enhanced outputs for "Aliens : Armadeggon" with Teknoparrot

lllll44

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 07, 2024, 06:57:43 pm
« Reply #3034 on: September 14, 2022, 12:17:47 pm »
hi,
a little help please:)

1.does the sinden recoil works with the costum TS and AA outputs?
2.to make demulshooter work with teknoparrot, do i write a bat file this way?

@Echo off

D:\emulators\teknoparrot_emulator\TeknoParrotUi.exe --profile=AliensArmageddon.xml
demulshooter.exe - target=rawthrill -rom=AA

exit

ginzu

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 03, 2023, 06:51:54 am
« Reply #3035 on: September 15, 2022, 11:40:45 am »
I also removed flamethrower from recoil,

DemulShooter v10.7.8
- Enhanced outputs for "Terminator : Salvation" with TeknoParrot
- Enhanced outputs for "Aliens : Armadeggon" with Teknoparrot
[/quote]

:applaud: WOW! thank you Argon, i just  came to try Mamehooker for the first time seeing the video of gstav , and  i was wondering if you could remove the ffb when using the flamethrower in AA!!!  but you made it already!!!!! great!  I am going to try this new version v10.7.8 but  i have a question : Do i need Mamehooker or not at all to be able to get the feature on my solenoid ? And where do i have to put the TS.ini file and AA.ini file ?  I am new to ths feature. thank you.  :notworthy:

ginzu

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3036 on: September 16, 2022, 03:13:57 am »

[Output]
P1_LmpStart=
P2_LmpStart=
P1_Ammo=
P2_Ammo=
P1_Clip=
P2_Clip=

P1_CtmRecoil=cmw 1 F0x%s%x0x
P2_CtmRecoil=cmw 2 F0x%s%x0x
P1_Life=
P2_Life=

P1_Damaged=cmw 1 F1x%s%x255x
P2_Damaged=cmw 2 F1x%s%x255x
Credits=

Thanks for the hard work as always argonlefou  :applaud:

Hello gstav, where could we find those ini files? If you want to share them and give us a little explanation on how it works, it would be kind of you.

Tell me if I understood correctly:
The ini files must be in the ini directory of Mamehooker. That's it ?

Demulshooter must have the enable output option enabled with the correct settings. It's OK ?

Then, Mamehooker must be started before demulshooter and before the game of course. So far, am I okay?

Am I forgetting something?

Does the name of the ini files matter?

I did a test with Transformer Human Alliance  because i found the ini file. But it doesn't change anything ingame.... What  i am missing .... ?

:)

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3037 on: September 16, 2022, 03:19:43 am »
hi,
a little help please:)

1.does the sinden recoil works with the costum TS and AA outputs?
2.to make demulshooter work with teknoparrot, do i write a bat file this way?

@Echo off

D:\emulators\teknoparrot_emulator\TeknoParrotUi.exe --profile=AliensArmageddon.xml
demulshooter.exe - target=rawthrill -rom=AA

exit
1 - I can't say for sure about the Sinden, better ask Sinden users if the recoil if compatible with MameHooker command (I think it isn't compatible for now)
2 - I highly recommend to use Autohotkey scripts instead of bat files, they are more versatile and less troublesome

:applaud: WOW! thank you Argon, i just  came to try Mamehooker for the first time seeing the video of gstav , and  i was wondering if you could remove the ffb when using the flamethrower in AA!!!  but you made it already!!!!! great!  I am going to try this new version v10.7.8 but  i have a question : Do i need Mamehooker or not at all to be able to get the feature on my solenoid ? And where do i have to put the TS.ini file and AA.ini file ?  I am new to ths feature. thank you.  :notworthy:
About MameHooker...yes and no :

Yes, because MameHooker is doing the job between software (MAME or DemulShooter' output, etc....) and the hardware (Force Feedbac command on joypad, serial comunication with device, etc...)

No, because Mame or DemulShooter are simply broadcasting information with some Windows Message to any software who would want to use data. So anyone can make their own "MameHooker" by following the protocol and get the output data to process them. But MameHooker is the only one I knwow available to public. I made my own but for very specific reasons, back then.

If you want to try to set up MameHooker, just run it before demulshooter (as admin, if demulshooter is in admin too) and display the MameHooker window (it's near Demulshooter's icon in the system tray)
Then run the game and demulshooter, and you should see output data changing in MameHooker

The rest is up to you, to find how to control your hardware with those values. These are the purpose of the *ini files : it's not to get output data, it's to process them to control your device

Edit : this may help : MameHooker Tutorials
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 03:22:37 am by argonlefou »

ginzu

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3038 on: September 16, 2022, 07:01:59 am »
Hi,

Yes, ok, so I had well understood, thank you.
But so I have a problem with Mamehooker.
I will post my problem in the correct thread. And I'm reading mamehooker's tutorial already.   :laugh:

It's like Mamehooker doesn't hook any game including Mame games...

gstav

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3039 on: September 17, 2022, 05:53:52 am »
Hi boss! Just tried Time Crisis 5 and I could only get hook by setting the ammo counter - "P1_Ammo=" conmand as the standard "P1_CtmRecoil=" doesn't work for me (using - noinput and Teknoparrot)

Here's aa video to show, the solenoid snaps upon reload and missing the last bullet, like -1 on the could would be better for hooking a solenoid at least  ;D