Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 976146 times)

argonlefou

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 01:34:11 am
I'm having the exact same problem with Demul. Cursors for both guns right on top of each other and both triggers fire both guns. I have attached my debug file. Please let me know what you see. Thanks

From your log I can read this:
13:23:43.856404 : MD5 hash of D:\Emulators\Demullightgun\demul.exe = 983a719e27cacf3bc2a544b66a406b85
13:23:43.856904 : /!\ MD5 Hash unknown, DemulShooter may not work correctly with this target /!\

So 1st thing to do would be to download and use the latest demul version (Demul 0.7a 180428)

jclausing

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 13, 2021, 10:39:18 pm

From your log I can read this:
13:23:43.856404 : MD5 hash of D:\Emulators\Demullightgun\demul.exe = 983a719e27cacf3bc2a544b66a406b85
13:23:43.856904 : /!\ MD5 Hash unknown, DemulShooter may not work correctly with this target /!\

So 1st thing to do would be to download and use the latest demul version (Demul 0.7a 180428)
[/quote]

Here's the debug with latest version of demul and demulshooter. Same issue. Thanks again

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
I don't see anything wrong in the file unfortunatelly

Were you using only one gun or both or them during your play ?
There are info for both of them separatly with distinct trigger event, which looks normal if you were using both or them

jclausing

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 13, 2021, 10:39:18 pm
Yes, I was using both at the same time. Thanks for looking, I am stumped on this one.

SiliconWarrior1

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 07, 2021, 07:25:42 pm
  • Sinden Lightguns FTW!
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #2844 on: September 05, 2021, 06:34:00 pm »
Hello All!

I was sent over here by the fine folks at the Sinden Lightgun tech-support Discord group.  They've been helping me trouble-shoot a problem with DemulShooter, we sorta hit a dead-end, and so here I am, hoping you guys might be able to help.

I'm trying to get my two Sinden guns working with the TTX version of "Haunted Museum," and the Global VR version of "Fright Fear Land."  The guns work perfectly with both games if only one is used; the second gun is not recognized.  More than that, if a second connect is connected and DemulShooter is launched, the performance of the first gun is heavily impacted (big delays in trigger response, that sort of thing).

When both guns are plugged in, the Sinden software suggests both are normally operating, outputting around 60FPS.

Both guns are plugged directly into the computer, no USB hub or docking station is being utilized.

I'm also launching DemulShooter.exe as administrator.

Attached is a portion of DemulShooter's debug.txt file.  I'm told the logs indicate that hooking is successful (?), but that "Error converting screen location to client location" is cause for concern.

Also attaching a screensnip of DemulShooter's config.ini, and finally, a screensnip showing that the .exe is being launched as admin.

Thank you for any advice or guidance!
[/font][/font]
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 06:44:55 pm by SiliconWarrior1 »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #2845 on: September 06, 2021, 06:19:21 am »
Hello All!

I was sent over here by the fine folks at the Sinden Lightgun tech-support Discord group.  They've been helping me trouble-shoot a problem with DemulShooter, we sorta hit a dead-end, and so here I am, hoping you guys might be able to help.

I'm trying to get my two Sinden guns working with the TTX version of "Haunted Museum," and the Global VR version of "Fright Fear Land."  The guns work perfectly with both games if only one is used; the second gun is not recognized.  More than that, if a second connect is connected and DemulShooter is launched, the performance of the first gun is heavily impacted (big delays in trigger response, that sort of thing).

When both guns are plugged in, the Sinden software suggests both are normally operating, outputting around 60FPS.

Both guns are plugged directly into the computer, no USB hub or docking station is being utilized.
Hi,

There are a lot of possibilities....
First of all it would be a good thing to get your FFL exe MD5 hash, and share it here. There are a lot of different exe for this game (patched, unpatched, etc...) and this is the only solution for me to know your are using one I worked on. (This should be on the debug file but I forgot to make it check for this game  :timebomb: and I can't publish updates right now....)

Then, about the error messages you get on the debug file : this can be due to a screen configuration, a game/window/anything on top of the game on screen.....or the Sinden data from the guns : X and Y coordinates are only 0,0 for the whole duration of the debug file you shared, unfortunatelly you cut it quickly so it may be just the start of the game with your guns pointing out of the screen, or this could be a more permanent issue.
Full lenght debug file (with you moving the guns around and shooting a couple of times) may be helpfull

At last, about guns, you can make sure they are working good by checking the moving cross on the GUI when you are choosing guns in the list (is the cross moving like it should ? Are buttons changing colors ?) or, you can use the Ds_Diag app in the folder to check how yout guns are working

SiliconWarrior1

• Offline Offline
  • Sinden Lightguns FTW!
« Reply #2846 on: September 06, 2021, 03:19:16 pm »
Thanks so much for your quick reply!  Much appreciated.  Here's the requested MD5 hash, will get the other info to you shortly!

SiliconWarrior1

• Offline Offline
  • Sinden Lightguns FTW!
« Reply #2847 on: September 06, 2021, 03:57:23 pm »
Here's the debug file (I had to delete about ten seconds' of data because the forum software declared the file too large to attach), with me moving both guns around and pulling the triggers on both.  As I had originally mentioned, not only is the second gun not recognized by FFL (nor HM), but the performance of the *first* gun is severely impacted (bad enough that the game is not playable).  THANK YOU.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2848 on: September 07, 2021, 03:08:35 am »
Here's the debug file (I had to delete about ten seconds' of data because the forum software declared the file too large to attach), with me moving both guns around and pulling the triggers on both.  As I had originally mentioned, not only is the second gun not recognized by FFL (nor HM), but the performance of the *first* gun is severely impacted (bad enough that the game is not playable).  THANK YOU.
Ok, thanks

Unfortunatelly, the debug file is clean and shows no malfunctions, I won't be able to help on that point.
Just for information - but I don't think it was the case - using the -v to create debug may add a lot of delay and lag in the game/lightgun because of how many things have to be written on the Disk.

Now, your exe is not one I worked on.
I know there are a lot of different releases available for this game (between patched exe, patched header, Teknoparrot releases or Jconfig releases). This may be the cause, but it's not certain.
md5 difference may be due to a slight change in header (and demulshooter would work as expected)  or a total change in the exe construction (and in that case, demulshooter will not work, or even crash the game)

Here are the known md5 prints I worked on (quote from DemulShooter's code), if you are able to test on one of them :
_KnownMd5Prints.Add("Haunted Museum 2 v1.01 - Original", "0320d68acfb7ee7b4784ed43b113f0a0");
_KnownMd5Prints.Add("Haunted Museum 2 v1.01 - Original + Patched Header", "06ef6c57a1200bed1c9b0fa8ad172aee");
_KnownMd5Prints.Add("Haunted Museum 2 v1.01 - Original + Patched Header + NoCrosshair", "93dcb39c43ce0906676d6673eb09c5e6");
_KnownMd5Prints.Add("Haunted Museum 2 v1.00 - 'Game Full'", "d3639bf04ababc7246df5a0a0892408b");
_KnownMd5Prints.Add("Haunted Museum 2 v1.00 - 'Game Full' + Patched Header", "228a3d0e81141c3850459bfaf968321a");
_KnownMd5Prints.Add("Haunted Museum 2 v1.00 - 'Game Full' + Patched Header + NoCrosshair", "80e10a8e5363205b670f9366e3fe78b1");
although I can't guarantee that the problem will diseapper

You can also try HauntedMuseum2, which is exactly the same game

SiliconWarrior1

• Offline Offline
  • Sinden Lightguns FTW!
« Reply #2849 on: September 07, 2021, 07:25:42 pm »
Okay, great, thank you, I will try one of these other versions of FFL and see how they behave!

gstav

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 22, 2024, 10:59:19 am
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,157861.0.html
« Reply #2850 on: September 10, 2021, 06:34:22 am »
Sorry if this have been mentioned previously,
Trying to set up 2 players on Nintendo Wii using DS

Works great but I have some problems with

... "S, D and F keyboard button for DemulShooter's device #2"
is this hardcoded? I can change the extra key press buttons, but as my Player1 ha e ASDF as the first 4 buttons it's some hassle.

Thanks for DS. My cab and I love it to bits  :laugh:
"One coin to rule em' all"

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2851 on: September 10, 2021, 11:53:37 am »
Sorry if this have been mentioned previously,
Trying to set up 2 players on Nintendo Wii using DS

Works great but I have some problems with

... "S, D and F keyboard button for DemulShooter's device #2"
is this hardcoded? I can change the extra key press buttons, but as my Player1 ha e ASDF as the first 4 buttons it's some hassle.

Thanks for DS. My cab and I love it to bits  :laugh:
Yes, those 3 buttons are hardcoded, you'll have to compile it for yourself if you want to change it (This could be done for another update but not before some time....)

gstav

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2852 on: September 10, 2021, 12:10:15 pm »
Thanks for the answer Argon.

Would be great if one could have them changeable in the future.

Maybe the page in the GUI where you export the "WiimoteNew.ini" could have this extra option? 😊

Side note - if the default directory for the file isn't present (MyDocuments\Dolphin Emulator\Config\) lile if you having a portable.txt placed Dolphin install, the txt can't be exported in the GUI. Not a bug really but just a thing I noticed.

Thanks in advance boss  :cheers:

gstav

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2853 on: September 11, 2021, 01:55:26 am »
If you would ever consider just compile one demulshooter with alternate buttons I would love that as I have no really need tho change them per game, just that they conflicted with my P1 controls.

IF you would, please use 7,8,9 keys instead or b, n, m  :laugh:

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2854 on: September 11, 2021, 02:52:45 am »
If you would ever consider just compile one demulshooter with alternate buttons I would love that as I have no really need tho change them per game, just that they conflicted with my P1 controls.

IF you would, please use 7,8,9 keys instead or b, n, m  :laugh:
I'm working on an update and the code is not clean enough to compile it for users now.
I have to add things in the settings, so I'll surely add a settings for that too... but I still don't know if I'll change the GUI now (i.e : new settings will be to change in the ini file directly)

gstav

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2855 on: September 11, 2021, 04:20:29 am »
Thanks that sounds just perfect boss  :cheers:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 12:27:14 pm by gstav »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2856 on: September 27, 2021, 05:29:44 am »
DemulShooter v10.3.0

- Corrected bugs for Outputs lights in some Model2 games.
- Corrected some outputs mechanism for better compatibility.
- Corrected House of the Dead 3 (PC) aim (there was slight offset near the border)
- Added support for Operation GHOST with JConfig (JVS emulation enabled)
- Added support for all Ring Systems games with Jconfig, while officially unsupporting Teknoparrot for these games (since TP has now built-in RAW input support)
- Added settings in DemulShooter config file to change Operation GHOST Credits parameters (no GUI option yet for this, see Operation GHOST wiki).
- Added settings in DemulShooter config file to change Dolphin Keys settings for Player 2 (no GUI option yet for this, see Dolphin wiki).
- Changed Demulshooter trayicon behavior : it will be red while waiting for a game to hook, and will be green when succesfully hooked to the desired game.
- Added Output support for some Naomi(Demul 0.7a) games (see Outputs wiki).

Quick notes :
As Teknoparrot has now built-in RAW support, it does not need DemulShooter anymore so I won't guarantee DemulShooter compatibility for Ring Games anymore (this does not concern Lindbergh games)
JConfig can be used now along with DemulShooter, and as it won't be able to acces and/or save Test and Service menu options for Ring games, you can use a small set of tool I made to replace these menus and edit the settings : https://github.com/argonlefou/RingSystem_ServiceMenu/releases

Few changes were made in the setting file of demulshooter, if the GUI or main program crashes at start, it's better to remove the config file and start it again from scratch
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 04:22:46 pm by argonlefou »

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2024, 06:27:43 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #2857 on: September 28, 2021, 02:33:51 pm »
DemulShooter v10.3.0

- Corrected bugs for Outputs lights in some Model2 games.
- Corrected some outputs mechanism for better compatibility.
- Corrected House of the Dead 3 (PC) aim (there was slight offset near the border)
- Added support for Operation GHOST with JConfig (JVS emulation enabled)
- Added support for all Ring Systems games with Jconfig, while officially unsupporting Teknoparrot for these games (since TP has now built-in RAW input support)
- Added settings in DemulShooter config file to change Operation GHOST Credits parameters (no GUI option yet for this, see Operation GHOST wiki).
- Added settings in DemulShooter config file to change Dolphin Keys settings for Player 2 (no GUI option yet for this, see Operation GHOST wiki).
- Changed Demulshooter trayicon behavior : it will be red while waiting for a game to hook, and will be green when succesfully hooked to the desired game.
- Added Output support for some Naomi(Demul 0.7a) games (see Outputs wiki).

Quick notes :
As Teknoparrot has now built-in RAW support, it does not need DemulShooter anymore so I won't guarantee DemulShooter compatibility for Ring Games anymore (this does not concern Lindbergh games)
JConfig can be used now along with DemulShooter, and as it won't be able to acces and/or save Test and Service menu options for Ring games, you can use a small set of tool I made to replace these menus and edit the settings : https://github.com/argonlefou/RingSystem_ServiceMenu/releases

Few changes were made in the setting file of demulshooter, if the GUI or main program crashes at start, it's better to remove the config file and start it again from scratch

Thanks Argon

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 17, 2023, 08:05:48 am
  • I have a gaming addiction.....
« Reply #2858 on: September 28, 2021, 02:59:04 pm »
Thanks Argon great stuff :)

virtuallyunlimited

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 07, 2021, 03:12:07 pm
« Reply #2859 on: September 29, 2021, 08:57:20 pm »
Okay, great, thank you, I will try one of these other versions of FFL and see how they behave!

Not sure if you got things resolved. I was having a heck of a time getting FFL up and running. It was not until I changed my launch script to start Demulshooter AFTER game.exe was launched that I got things to work reliably.

Not sure if this is correct or OK but it works...

shiryu55

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 18, 2023, 03:46:44 am
« Reply #2860 on: October 09, 2021, 06:48:05 am »
12:45:50.986991 :
12:45:50.986991 : ---------------- Program Start -- DemulShooter v10.2.0.0 ----------------
12:45:50.986991 : Cmdline arg 0 : -target=windows
12:45:50.986991 : Cmdline arg 1 : -rom=hod2pc
12:45:50.986991 : Cmdline arg 2 : -v
12:45:50.986991 : Error: Impossible to get Button Capabilities for device \\?\HID#vmultia&Col09#1&2d595ca7&2&0008#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
12:45:51.002624 : Error: Impossible to get Button Capabilities for device \\?\HID#vmultia&Col08#1&2d595ca7&2&0007#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
12:45:51.002624 : Error: Impossible to get Output Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#vmultia&Col06#1&2d595ca7&2&0005#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
12:45:51.002624 : Error: Impossible to get Output Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#vmultia&Col05#1&2d595ca7&2&0004#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
12:45:51.002624 : Error: Impossible to get Output Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#vmultia&Col01#1&2d595ca7&2&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
12:45:51.002624 : Found 9 available RawInput devices :
12:45:51.002624 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#vmultia&Col09#1&2d595ca7&2&0008#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
12:45:51.002624 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#vmultia&Col08#1&2d595ca7&2&0007#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
12:45:51.002624 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#vmultia&Col06#1&2d595ca7&2&0005#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
12:45:51.018233 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#vmultia&Col05#1&2d595ca7&2&0004#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
12:45:51.018233 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#HIDCLASS#1&4784345&1&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
12:45:51.018233 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#vmultia&Col01#1&2d595ca7&2&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
12:45:51.018233 :  + [RIM_TYPEMOUSE] \\?\HID#VID_046D&PID_C077#6&2680b716&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
12:45:51.018233 :  + [RIM_TYPEMOUSE] \\?\HID#vmultia&Col04#1&2d595ca7&2&0003#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
12:45:51.018233 :  + [RIM_TYPEMOUSE] \\?\HID#vmultia&Col03#1&2d595ca7&2&0002#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
12:45:51.033855 : Configuration file succesfuly loaded
12:45:51.049476 : P1 mode = RAWINPUT
12:45:51.049476 : P1 device = \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1601&MI_02#8&253a70e3&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
12:45:51.049476 : P2 mode = RAWINPUT
12:45:51.049476 : P2 device = \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1602&MI_02#8&389ab7f3&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
12:45:51.049476 : P3 mode = RAWINPUT
12:45:51.049476 : P3 device =
12:45:51.049476 : P4 mode = RAWINPUT
12:45:51.049476 : P4 device =
12:45:51.065120 : LowLevelMouseHook installed !
12:45:51.065120 : LowLevel-KeyboardHook installed !
12:45:51.065120 : Waiting for Windows Game hod2pc game to hook.....
12:46:30.329872 : Attached to Process hod2.exe, ProcessHandle = 1048
12:46:30.329872 : hod2.exe = 0x00400000
12:46:30.362235 : MD5 hash of C:\The House of The Dead 2 red\Hod2.exe = 258f350774317f785b430be32d2abe9a
12:46:30.365672 : /!\ MD5 Hash unknown, DemulShooter may not work correctly with this target /!\
12:46:30.365672 : File not found : D:\HyperSpin\Utilities\DemulShooter\MemoryData\windows\hod2pc\258f350774317f785b430be32d2abe9a.cfg
12:46:31.852137 : hod2.exe closed

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2861 on: October 09, 2021, 05:23:15 pm »
Well...without nothing more than a log file, I'll have to guess the question (if there is any ??)

If you have issue with your HOD2 game crashing, try to get another release as this one is not known by me and I can't assure that the hack will be compatible

shiryu55

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2862 on: October 09, 2021, 08:23:41 pm »

Sorry to bother you, I downloaded numerous versions of house 2, the versions that have Japanese subtitles work correctly, but versions like this one, which have English texts, give the error and exit the delmulshooter.
If you could take a look at it I would be very grateful.

I sent you a private link of that version.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2863 on: October 11, 2021, 01:06:26 pm »
Demulshooter v10.4.0 :
- Added Output support for Block King Ball Shooter (Taito Type X)
- Corrected Recoil Outputs for Aliens: Extermination
- Added support for another binary of House of the Dead 2 for Windows.

GustavoALara

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 05, 2022, 12:24:26 pm
« Reply #2864 on: October 12, 2021, 08:20:59 am »
Hi Argon

I'm wondering if you can add support to the PC version of Rambo: The video Game Baker Team. The controls are pretty similar to the ones using on Heavy Fire game series, so I think could be possible for you to add to the list of games suported by Demulshooter.

Thanks in advanced for you great work!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2865 on: October 12, 2021, 10:43:06 am »
Hi Argon

I'm wondering if you can add support to the PC version of Rambo: The video Game Baker Team. The controls are pretty similar to the ones using on Heavy Fire game series, so I think could be possible for you to add to the list of games suported by Demulshooter.

Hi,
This has been already answered, this is not an option for now.
The game may have similar playstyle, that doesn't mean it's sharing the same code engine.
Un that particular case, I remember it beeing a mess to hack (i.e more like blue estate)

shiryu55

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2866 on: October 12, 2021, 12:09:52 pm »
Thank you very much for your quick adaptation of the program. if it is not too much to ask, the dgvoodoo program that manages to put the games to a quality that at the time they did not have, makes the demulshooter not work correctly. something could be managed. I privately send you the game and the vgvoodoo already configured so that you can see how it looks, it is hallucinating.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2867 on: October 12, 2021, 01:46:08 pm »
Thank you very much for your quick adaptation of the program. if it is not too much to ask, the dgvoodoo program that manages to put the games to a quality that at the time they did not have, makes the demulshooter not work correctly. something could be managed. I privately send you the game and the vgvoodoo already configured so that you can see how it looks, it is hallucinating.
I can't really do anything for DgVoodoo. Using such a program is modifying game resolution, size, or inner resolution and may bring trouble with aiming if not used carefully.
I can't test your files for now, but if the issue is related to the aim not correctly aligned, you can paste a demulshooter debug file and I can look to see if there is something clearly off.

GustavoALara

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2868 on: October 18, 2021, 11:37:19 am »
Hi Argon

Hi,
This has been already answered, this is not an option for now.
The game may have similar playstyle, that doesn't mean it's sharing the same code engine.
Un that particular case, I remember it beeing a mess to hack (i.e more like blue estate)

What a pitty. Well, is not the best lightgun game ever, haha, but the idea of have more lightgun games to add to ours libraries gave me asking for it

By the way, thank you!

GustavoALara

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2869 on: October 19, 2021, 08:07:03 am »
Hi again Argon,

I have some problems trying to use DemulshooterX64 with the PC version of Big Buck Hunt.
I run demulshooterx64 (last 1.0.4.0) with the correct params -target=windows -rom=bhapc and using admin rights but when launching the game (I've checked that the .exe has the same MD5 hash that appears in the Game_Bhapc.cs) the gun doesn't move the game crosshair

It's something missing from my side? There's no information about this game on the wiki, but is one of the apparently supported in Demulshooterx64

Thanks in advanced!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2870 on: October 19, 2021, 12:39:11 pm »
Hi again Argon,

I have some problems trying to use DemulshooterX64 with the PC version of Big Buck Hunt.
I run demulshooterx64 (last 1.0.4.0) with the correct params -target=windows -rom=bhapc and using admin rights but when launching the game (I've checked that the .exe has the same MD5 hash that appears in the Game_Bhapc.cs) the gun doesn't move the game crosshair

It's something missing from my side? There's no information about this game on the wiki, but is one of the apparently supported in Demulshooterx64

Thanks in advanced!
There is no mention of it at all in the Wiki because the game is not working correctly and thus is not "supported"
Unfortunatelly, the game appears in the -h command of DemulShooterX64.exe and this is a mistake, it shouldn't be there and will be removed in the next update

GustavoALara

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2871 on: October 20, 2021, 09:28:26 am »
Hi again Argon,

Thanks in advanced!
There is no mention of it at all in the Wiki because the game is not working correctly and thus is not "supported"
Unfortunatelly, the game appears in the -h command of DemulShooterX64.exe and this is a mistake, it shouldn't be there and will be removed in the next update

Ha,ha,ha what a bad luck I have with you! Two questions and two negative answers!

I imagine not all the games are easy to support.

Anyway, thanks again

Snoopy456

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 05, 2023, 03:40:56 am
« Reply #2872 on: November 14, 2021, 08:05:22 am »
Hello, someone have information about the game "Star trek Voyager" used on tecknoparrot ?
Is it supported by Demulshooter ? Do we need a special version ?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2873 on: November 14, 2021, 10:17:20 am »
The original game is running on a linux machine.
It was first released as a linux game years ago, and I packed it into a VM image with a linux équivalent of Demulshooter.

I don't know how well it us running under TP,  I Lost interest on this game because it's basically.....---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- lol

boppyman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 03, 2022, 11:17:14 am
« Reply #2874 on: November 14, 2021, 03:46:37 pm »
Hi guys,

Has anyone had a problem with the Fright Fear Land / Haunted Museum 2 - No Crosshair patch?

I can patch the header only and the game works fine but choosing header + no crosshair crashes the game each time the  any level starts when its about to load up the crosshair on screen.

boppyman

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2875 on: November 14, 2021, 04:05:25 pm »
Got it working, it was the version i was using :)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 04:19:33 pm by boppyman »

boppyman

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2876 on: November 14, 2021, 04:19:11 pm »
Sorry to post one after another but are there any no crosshair patches for Heavy Fire Afghanistan and Heavy Fire Shattered Spear?

taromisaki

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 11, 2023, 01:30:34 am
« Reply #2877 on: November 21, 2021, 03:36:00 pm »
Thank you for all the hard work in this awesome program!!!

In House of the Dead 3 PC later in the game you need to choose between three paths. And because of the alternate "left" and "right" you can´t choose the middle path.
I think that if make "2xleft" and "1Right" alternate you can choose between the first 2 path option and the later 3 path option.
(Because in the 3 path option if you press left it moves to the last path).

House of The Dead III PC
"_* Used to send "left" or "right" keyboard keys to choose path in levels. _ _Alternate between "left" and "right" at each button press. Can be replaced by keyboard or any other input._ "

Is a minor detail. I know you have more important things. But if not hard to change and you can i will be grateful.

Thanks!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2878 on: November 22, 2021, 05:42:07 am »
Thank you for all the hard work in this awesome program!!!

In House of the Dead 3 PC later in the game you need to choose between three paths. And because of the alternate "left" and "right" you can´t choose the middle path.
I think that if make "2xleft" and "1Right" alternate you can choose between the first 2 path option and the later 3 path option.
(Because in the 3 path option if you press left it moves to the last path).

House of The Dead III PC
"_* Used to send "left" or "right" keyboard keys to choose path in levels. _ _Alternate between "left" and "right" at each button press. Can be replaced by keyboard or any other input._ "

Is a minor detail. I know you have more important things. But if not hard to change and you can i will be grateful.

Thanks!
Yup, for obvious reasons I didn't test all the games in every way it could be tested (well, for some of them I never played it at all...)
I'm surprised nobody pointed this out before !

I have no access to my games ATM, but if you want to test I've made a version in which the direction (left/right key) should be based on the half part of the screen you're pointing at :
middle button + pointing at the left part of the screen = left key
middle button + pointing at the right part of the screen = right key
And I think nothing happens if you're pointing out of the screen

Ace

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 05, 2024, 06:27:53 am
« Reply #2879 on: November 23, 2021, 09:02:26 am »
Hi Argonlefou,

I’m guessing this may have been asked already and understand atm you haven’t got access to your PC but was hoping you could get “ Lost Land Adventure” working with Demulshooter please.
I have it working with a dome fix and works ok with a mouse, but when switching to a Aimtrak gun which acts as a mouse the crosshair goes crazy all over the screen. Hoping this is something your skills maybe able to sort out please.

Thanks for all you do and thus enabling us to play some excellent games