Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 971831 times)

Titchgamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 17, 2023, 08:05:48 am
  • I have a gaming addiction.....
I played around with Demul and model 2 some more last night and realized demul shooter was not launching,  I guess my batch file was correct.  I fixed it and it seems to work.  I have both guns working with House of the Dead and other model 2 games. 

I have began trying to work on model 3 /  supermodel.  I am having the same issue with both guns registering as player 1 .   Does this emulator require demul shooter ?
Model 3 is a Pain in the ass.
You have to set the input numbers for the guns in the ini file.

I made a video on how to set it up a while back for the Sinden but the same things will apply to AT’s

ZTylerDurden717

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 12:52:28 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
This topic should be stickied with how well 2P is working with the Sinden LG.

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 29, 2021, 05:26:02 pm
I spend a lot of time setting up these games and finally get them working, then months later without even touching them I try them and they are not working with Demulshooter anymore.

And now I am unfortunately back on one of the hardest games to get to work with demulshooter imo, Beyond Enemy Lines on Model 2. I was able to aim but not shoot, and I can't get into test mode for some reason when I hit f3 it just reboots. I tried different versions of Model 2 same thing. I had this happen like a year ago but can't remember how I made it stop.

gstav

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 08, 2024, 09:42:01 am
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,157861.0.html
I tried "Block King Ball Shooter" with JConfig and mouse works fine, but aimtrak is a no go.
Have I done somethin wrong or can you fix this with demulshooter boss?  :notworthy:
"One coin to rule em' all"

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 06:21:46 am
I tried "Block King Ball Shooter" with JConfig and mouse works fine, but aimtrak is a no go.
Have I done somethin wrong or can you fix this with demulshooter boss?  :notworthy:
Thanks for the head-up, I got the game and will look at it as soon as I can (should be next week).
I'll let you know the results

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
Argon, do you know why the DemulshooterGui forgets my configs for the gun information like all the time? I made the mistake when I setup a bunch of games of instead of having 1 Demulshooter on my computer and adding paths in the scripts to it, I have a bunch of Demulshooters one in each game location. And I go to play a lightgun game that I thought was preconfigured with Demulshooter and the lightgun doesn't work. I check DemulshooterGui and it's empty instead of showing my gun configuration. I even tried making the config.ini read only thinking then it wouldn't forget but sure enough I just tried it and it forgot again.  And it doesn't happen occassionally it happens every time and this is the 2nd computer it's happened on.  I even looked at a config.ini from a year ago and the information of the gun has not changed at all.

Is there some way to prevent having to readd my gun in the GUI on a regular basis?

Edit: I notice in some games, it doesn't seem to matter they still work with Demulshooter, in others I can't shoot but I can aim. If I look in the config.ini it still has my gun info in all games but DemulshooterGui is blank, does it matter?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 05:32:43 pm by Jayinem »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Argon, do you know why the DemulshooterGui forgets my configs for the gun information like all the time? I made the mistake when I setup a bunch of games of instead of having 1 Demulshooter on my computer and adding paths in the scripts to it, I have a bunch of Demulshooters one in each game location. And I go to play a lightgun game that I thought was preconfigured with Demulshooter and the lightgun doesn't work. I check DemulshooterGui and it's empty instead of showing my gun configuration. I even tried making the config.ini read only thinking then it wouldn't forget but sure enough I just tried it and it forgot again.  And it doesn't happen occassionally it happens every time and this is the 2nd computer it's happened on.  I even looked at a config.ini from a year ago and the information of the gun has not changed at all.

Is there some way to prevent having to readd my gun in the GUI on a regular basis?

Edit: I notice in some games, it doesn't seem to matter they still work with Demulshooter, in others I can't shoot but I can aim. If I look in the config.ini it still has my gun info in all games but DemulshooterGui is blank, does it matter?
I'm not sure to clearly understand your issue : do you mean that the config files are deleted ? If so, I've no idea what could delete them, but if there are no ini file DemulShooter will indeed creata a new empty one to be able to start.

If your ini files are still in your folders, you have to make sure that your scripts are using correct full path to run DemulShooter, as the app will look for ini file in the running folder ( which may not be the same thing as the current folder in the script). By running the GUI (usualy in windows explorer) you are sure to be in the correct folder. When running a script, it may be a different one which can explain the difference between in-game and GUI
To make sure of that you can run Demulshooter directly
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 09:38:40 am by argonlefou »

Jayinem

• Offline Offline

I'm not sure to clearly understand your issue : do you mean that the config files are deleted ? If so, I've no idea what could delete them, but if there are no ini file DemulShooter will indeed creata a new empty one to be able to start.

If your ini files are still in your folders, you have to make sure that your scripts are using correct full path to run DemulShooter, as the app will look for ini file in the running folder ( which may not be the same thing as the current folder in the script). By running the GUI (usualy in windows explorer) you are sure to be in the correct folder. When running a script, it may be a different one which can explain the difference between in-game and GUI
To make sure of that you can run Demulshooter directly

Yeah what I did was instead of having just one Demulshooter on my computer, I added a copy of Demulshooter into every lightgun game copied all the files to where the game launches from. So since they're in the same location as where I run the game, I didn't have to add any paths.

So instead of <my path to>/Demulshooter.exe, I only have to do run, Demulshooter.exe or DemulshooterX64.exe in my scripts. I've done this for a few years now and it works so it's not a path issue, and it doesn't forgot in the config.ini it still shows my gun, but just in the GUI when I open it it's blank. But I'm starting to think maybe that doesn't matter only that the config.ini has my gun? Most of my games work even if the GUI is blank when I open it, so maybe it was a different issue than what I thought.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 11:39:37 am by Jayinem »

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
I think I came up with a way to force the GUI to show my gun info.

I use this app called Karen's Replicator, and it copies files to whereever you want it to whenever you want it to, and I added all my Lightgun locations and told it to copy Demulshooter and all the files, now when I look at the GUI it shows my info. It copies them every 4 hours from now on. A little off topic but that's a good app btw, I've learned from experience backing up things like saves and settings is a great idea and it can do it for you, completely free too.

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
I'm not going to get my hopes up because it's going to be on Switch which would be Yuzu emulator or Ryujinx, but I would love some Demulshooter support with this one day.

From what i just read it should be on other platforms as well, but only confirmed for Switch so far.  I'm sure if they put it on PC it would have mouse support.

Forever Entertainment has a contract to release the remake on Google Stadia,[4] and the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Epic Game Store, and Steam were listed as platforms in Forever Entertainment's 2019 financial report.[5] The company has yet to confirm this information.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 07:22:09 pm by Jayinem »

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
I don't see Let's Go Jungle Special mentioned on Demulshooter page only Let's Go Jungle.

Is it supposed to be

DemulShooter.exe -target=lindbergh -rom=lgjs

or  use the same as original

DemulShooter.exe -target=lindbergh -rom=lgj

I can't start the game even though I entered start key and coins in teknoparrot. I tried with usemouseforgun checked and unchecked it won't start.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 10:22:41 am by Jayinem »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
I don't see Let's Go Jungle Special mentioned on Demulshooter page only Let's Go Jungle.

Is it supposed to be

DemulShooter.exe -target=lindbergh -rom=lgjs

or  use the same as original

DemulShooter.exe -target=lindbergh -rom=lgj

I can't start the game even though I entered start key and coins in teknoparrot. I tried with usemouseforgun checked and unchecked it won't start.
Let's go jungle special command is -rom=lgjsp
It's on the wiki page for general commands, but I forgot to update the lindbergh wiki page table with commands. It has been corrected.

I can't test it right now and I don't know the current state of emulation, but back then I added this game, demulshooter worked well but the game emulation was not finished and game was running too fast with white screen flashing

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #2772 on: April 21, 2021, 02:52:26 am »
Last I played it a few months ago it was still unplayable running to fast and missing frames.

Nostradadu

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 24, 2022, 07:31:49 am
Yo. TeknoParrot somehow managed to make online devices (from the local co-op software called Parsec, which emulates local input from an online source) recognized as "unknown device" which allowed me and a friend to play all the TeknoParrot rail-shooters with our lightguns. Pretty neat! Unfortunately, it seems that only TeknoParrot managed it so far. We tried with MAME and SuperModel but to no avail… however, I was thinking you could somehow implement that functionality into DemulShooter? I can ask the TeknoParrot guys how they did it if you care.

Anyways if anyone's interested, Parsec also works with Dolphin (host with a real wiimote, the other one with a mouse). I guess you could get a third online player but he'd have to use a controller instead since the mouse is in direct input.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 05:01:49 am by Nostradadu »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Yo. TeknoParrot somehow managed to make online devices (from the local co-op software called Parsec, which emulates local input from an online source) recognized as "unknown device" which allowed me and a friend to play all the TeknoParrot rail-shooters with our lightguns. Pretty neat! Unfortunately, it seems that only TeknoParrot managed it so far. We tried with MAME and SuperModel but to no avail… however, I was thinking you could somehow implement that functionality into DemulShooter? I can ask the TeknoParrot guys how they did it if you care.

Anyways if anyone's interested, Parsec also works with Dolphin (host with a real wiimote, the other one with a mouse). I guess you could get a third online player but he'd have to use a controller instead since the mouse is in direct input.
Well, I don't really know how the whole thing is supposed to work but I found sme quick videos and it may be something more on the emulator side than on the hardware driver side, as it looks like you need to install the software and set wanted games/app inside.
Even if it's in theory possible to think that one day it would be possible to play like this online, it's really not something I can add by snapping fingers, and even if I new exactly how PArsec was working, I really can't afford to spend days and month recoding Demulshooter from scratch now

A quick new about this : support is almost done in DemulShooter, just need to polish things and test it before release. Just a few more days to wait

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
DemulShooter v10.2.0 update :
- Added support for "Block King Ball Shooter" for TTX system.
- Added a way to run Analog Calibration in Demulshooter_GUI for analog arcade guns or analog devices mounted on APAC and/or equivalent.

For Block King Ball Shooter : https://github.com/argonlefou/DemulShooter/wiki/Taito-Type-X#block-king-ball-shooter

For Analog Calibration :
There is still no entry in the Wiki (work in progress) , this is a new option page in DemulShooter_GUI.
But this should concern almost nobody, except some people who had to recompile DemulShooter for their own device every time, and they know why.
If you don't use APAC, arcade mounted guns or homemade hardware, you should not need to touch this.
If you don't know if you need to touch this, you propably don't need to  ;D

Nostradadu

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 24, 2022, 07:31:49 am
Well, I don't really know how the whole thing is supposed to work but I found sme quick videos and it may be something more on the emulator side than on the hardware driver side, as it looks like you need to install the software and set wanted games/app inside.
Even if it's in theory possible to think that one day it would be possible to play like this online, it's really not something I can add by snapping fingers, and even if I new exactly how PArsec was working, I really can't afford to spend days and month recoding Demulshooter from scratch now
Yup, it's definitely the emulator's that doing the work considering TeknoParrot is the only one able to detect the input in raw mode. Harm, one of the devs, just told me that he made is so that the software ignores all the "mistakes" to support as many controllers as possible. Pretty vague heh? Anyway yeah, if you need to re-write everything from scratch it's probably not worth it. Still, it would be great for DemulShooter to support online play at some point of the time, either with Parsec, SteamPlay or even Teamviewer. I'll just leave that thought to your mind. ;D

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
Great stuff Argon! :)

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 24, 2024, 05:40:47 am
Thanks Argon!

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 05:24:10 am
Thanks Argon! :D
Analog gun calibration is just the thing what I needed.

gstav

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 08, 2024, 09:42:01 am
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,157861.0.html
Thanks for the support of Block King Ball Shooter Argon!  :applaud: :applaud:
"One coin to rule em' all"

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2024, 06:27:43 am
DemulShooter v10.2.0 update :
- Added support for "Block King Ball Shooter" for TTX system.
- Added a way to run Analog Calibration in Demulshooter_GUI for analog arcade guns or analog devices mounted on APAC and/or equivalent.

For Block King Ball Shooter : https://github.com/argonlefou/DemulShooter/wiki/Taito-Type-X#block-king-ball-shooter

For Analog Calibration :
There is still no entry in the Wiki (work in progress) , this is a new option page in DemulShooter_GUI.
But this should concern almost nobody, except some people who had to recompile DemulShooter for their own device every time, and they know why.
If you don't use APAC, arcade mounted guns or homemade hardware, you should not need to touch this.
If you don't know if you need to touch this, you propably don't need to  ;D

Thanks Argon

njay

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 08, 2022, 06:49:35 am
  • To Nudge or Not to Nudge !
Hi Guys,

I received my sinden guns but having issues with HOTD3.
the border shows up but the mouse seems to disappear to the background only when pressing alt f4 can i bring the mouse back to quit the game.
the only way i can get it to work is to set the game exe to windows 98... this however slows it down to much.

running w10 with the latest demulshooter als tried with 8.7.0 both are running in admin mode and i can see demulshooter starting with the game.

thanks for help :)
Mini Pinball Project [Finished]:
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=98826.0

Cab Convert To HyperSpin [Sold due to Move]
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=101535.0

New Project - Bartop [Planning Stage]
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=105894

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
Hi Guys,

I received my sinden guns but having issues with HOTD3.
the border shows up but the mouse seems to disappear to the background only when pressing alt f4 can i bring the mouse back to quit the game.
the only way i can get it to work is to set the game exe to windows 98... this however slows it down to much.

running w10 with the latest demulshooter als tried with 8.7.0 both are running in admin mode and i can see demulshooter starting with the game.

thanks for help :)

I found HOTD3 a total bastard to setup on windows 10.
Gave me no end of issues but I did a setup video of how I managed to get it going.
Hopefully may help you to.

njay

• Offline Offline
fixed it by setting the location of my game behind the demulshooter line

DemulShooter.exe -target=windows -rom=hod3pc , D:\location\

Sv4nstaygeR

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 04, 2021, 07:49:04 pm
  • Nostalic engineer, retro lover :)
Hi guys new player here, i just developed my own IR gun system based in iamge analysis and im using my lightgun as a mouse as everyone expected. I reached the point where i need to make sure that 2 guns will play as well as just 1 so i find demulshooter could be the answer for this. Despite this i have problems in several pc's with Win10 which the issue apears to be the same. When i start as admin the Demulshooter_GUI and then find my "mouse" as a regular HID device, the axis preview screen shows that the crosshair is pointing always to the upper left corner, no matter if the mouse is still or moving on any direction. I tried 3 diferent mouse in 2 diferent computers and the result are the same so i cant test nothing. Someone has gone through this?

https://gyazo.com/2829e28c75ebcc8e2fbc7a58ae47a49c

Any help will be apreciated!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Hi guys new player here, i just developed my own IR gun system based in iamge analysis and im using my lightgun as a mouse as everyone expected. I reached the point where i need to make sure that 2 guns will play as well as just 1 so i find demulshooter could be the answer for this. Despite this i have problems in several pc's with Win10 which the issue apears to be the same. When i start as admin the Demulshooter_GUI and then find my "mouse" as a regular HID device, the axis preview screen shows that the crosshair is pointing always to the upper left corner, no matter if the mouse is still or moving on any direction. I tried 3 diferent mouse in 2 diferent computers and the result are the same so i cant test nothing. Someone has gone through this?

https://gyazo.com/2829e28c75ebcc8e2fbc7a58ae47a49c

Any help will be apreciated!
DemulShooter won't support "regular" mice, so you have to make sure that your custom lightgun - if seen as a mouse by the system - is supporting Rawinput protocol with absolute coordinates.
If you want your lightgun to be seen as regular HID controler in DemulShooter (as you seem to explain when running the GUI), the behavior in the GUI will be different and you will have to choose axis data for X,Y and available buttons

Now the best option for you with a custom hardware device, is to run the DsDiag.exe app, try to find your device in the dropdown list and see how it is behaving on screen with values and informations.
If you're sure you have the correct device selected, you can share a copy of the screen and the diagnostic text file that will be created in DemulShooter's folder when you click on the button next to the dropdown list.

njay

• Offline Offline
Hi Guys,

Need some support with HOD2 the only thing working is the add credit button (5) i have no trigger or reload
I can using enter on my keyboard to get in the game but there is no cursor movement. running with 2 sindens see log:
tried multiple demulshooter versions with no luck.

Also HOTD3 slows down a lot when you exit the elavator on the first level any tips on that?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Hi Guys,

Need some support with HOD2 the only thing working is the add credit button (5) i have no trigger or reload
I can using enter on my keyboard to get in the game but there is no cursor movement. running with 2 sindens see log:
Hi,
Demulshooter is hooking fine but there seems to be an issue with the game's window when DemulShooter is trying to convert Sinden coordinates to game coordinates.
It looks like it's not finding the game's window or a wrong one and there is an error during the conversion.Unfortunatelly  I don't know why it does behave like this on your system...

njay

• Offline Offline
Hi Guys,

Hi,
Demulshooter is hooking fine but there seems to be an issue with the game's window when DemulShooter is trying to convert Sinden coordinates to game coordinates.
It looks like it's not finding the game's window or a wrong one and there is an error during the conversion.Unfortunatelly  I don't know why it does behave like this on your system...

I did try to change my desktop resolution but that did not work correctyl, what i did notice that if i use demulshooter 8.7 or 10.1.13 as soon as i stary my AHK script the game opens and the goes to the taskbar i need to manually click it open (focus issue?) the latest demulshooter .20 is fine there the game boots directly into the game without going to desktop

Foxhole

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 04, 2024, 04:36:28 pm
I can confirm the same issue with hotd2 pc version, sometimes it works, and sometimes doesn't, without any noticeable reason as to why.
It does hook and you can insert coin by pressing 5, but it just won't track.
Seems to be very random.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 05:45:14 am by Foxhole »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
I can confirm the same issue with hotd2 pc version, sometimes it works, and sometimes doesn't, without any noticeable reason as to why.
Seems to be very random.

I did try to change my desktop resolution but that did not work correctyl, what i did notice that if i use demulshooter 8.7 or 10.1.13 as soon as i stary my AHK script the game opens and the goes to the taskbar i need to manually click it open (focus issue?) the latest demulshooter .20 is fine there the game boots directly into the game without going to desktop
This is weird, as there is no change in code concerning hod2 and the whole tracking process between those 2 demulshooter releases.
Does it happen in windowed mode too ? (by using DxWnd for example)
And to be exact, it's not that DemulShooter is loosing where the Sinden is pointing :  it's tracking it perfectly but is not able to correctly convert data for hod2 window (because of wrong window size, or location or anything that may cause Window to throw an error when asked to convert desktop coordinates of the Sinden to the game's window)

I've recently heard about Foxhole issue with hod2 but never managed to reproduce it with my old, never updated win10 at home

« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 07:47:33 am by argonlefou »

njay

• Offline Offline
Seems to be very random.

This is weird, as there is no change in code concerning hod2 and the whole tracking process between those 2 demulshooter releases.
Does it happen in windowed mode too ? (by using DxWnd for example)
And to be exact, it's not that DemulShooter is loosing where the Sinden is pointing :  it's tracking it perfectly but is not able to correctly convert data for hod2 window (because of wrong window size, or location or anything that may cause Window to throw an error when asked to convert desktop coordinates of the Sinden to the game's window)

I've recently heard about Foxhole issue with hod2 but never managed to reproduce it with my old, never updated win10 at home

There is no way to set the resolution of the game somewhere?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Changing the resolution will not change anything if the game is still running in fullscreen mode.
What would be interresting would be to run it inside a window (whatever the resolution is, it's for a test) and see if the behavior is the same or if the tracking is working better than in fullscreen mode.

That is not possible with the original game (no option for that) so you can use DxWnd to force it inside a window (whatever the size / resolution)

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
Not sure if it's playable begining to end or not, but

PiperCalls

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 23, 2021, 01:13:57 pm
I can't get DS too hook with Elevator Action Death Parade. If I run the game standalone (via JConfigEA) I get it running in a window and my guns work. If I run it through Game Loader, I get fullscreen with the nice bezel but guns don't work. I can't tell for sure that DS is not hooking bc if I try to alt+tab out it closes the game but I'm pretty sure that is the issue. I'm trying to get it running with Game Loader, any suggestions?

I'm running DemulShooter.exe -target=ttx -rom=eadp, then run Game Loader. Game comes up fine with bezel, buttons work (set them up in JConfigEA), but no response from guns. Gun 1 moves the mouse cursor and will "bing" if I am outside the game window but Gun 2 does nothing.

Tried latest and some older versions of Game Loader and the latest DS...no luck.

Thanks...Piper

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
I can't get DS too hook with Elevator Action Death Parade. If I run the game standalone (via JConfigEA) I get it running in a window and my guns work. If I run it through Game Loader, I get fullscreen with the nice bezel but guns don't work. I can't tell for sure that DS is not hooking bc if I try to alt+tab out it closes the game but I'm pretty sure that is the issue. I'm trying to get it running with Game Loader, any suggestions?

I'm running DemulShooter.exe -target=ttx -rom=eadp, then run Game Loader. Game comes up fine with bezel, buttons work (set them up in JConfigEA), but no response from guns. Gun 1 moves the mouse cursor and will "bing" if I am outside the game window but Gun 2 does nothing.

Tried latest and some older versions of Game Loader and the latest DS...no luck.

Thanks...Piper
Game Loader All RH is sometimes doing some unknown things messing with DemulShooter and game would not work anymore. And it changes from time to time with every new release and according to new "hacks" or "features" it adds for games.

Unfortunately I stopped using it years ago so I won't be of any help for that.

But if you want to use GameLoader for fullscreen suppor only, there are other solutions.
Mine (as described in the wiki for this game) is to use DgVoodoo to play fullscreen :
You can enable Fullscreen support (may be possible or not according to your screen specs) by doing the following :

At Step 4, uncheck Dx Window Mode in Jconfig
    Use DgVoodoo with the following setting in "Appearance" : Full Screen / Stretched, keep aspect ratio
    You'll have to go to the game's TEST menu and run a gun calibration to set the aim correctly

I don't know how this will behave with sinden borders, but when I tested the gun I was almost always using ReShade to put a white border  bezel (I usually use ReShade to stretch/unstretch  and  add bezels for 4/3 games on my 16/9 screen)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 04:19:12 pm by argonlefou »

Moneyhead

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 15, 2024, 03:36:32 pm
Thank you for the ActLabs Calibaration Feature. This helps a lot.

But for my gun a simple x/y offset ist not quite enaugh.

My problem is on the X-Axis:
Shoots to the middle of the screen are o.k.
Shoots to the right will go a little bit too far to the right.  Shoots to the left will go a little bit too far to the left.
And it is getting more if you are more far from the middle of the screen.

Would it be possible to add some kind of scale factor for this?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Thank you for the ActLabs Calibaration Feature. This helps a lot.

But for my gun a simple x/y offset ist not quite enaugh.

My problem is on the X-Axis:
Shoots to the middle of the screen are o.k.
Shoots to the right will go a little bit too far to the right.  Shoots to the left will go a little bit too far to the left.
And it is getting more if you are more far from the middle of the screen.

Would it be possible to add some kind of scale factor for this?
What are your guns ?
And where did you notice this behavior ? Only in some games or on Windows too ?

Moneyhead

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 15, 2024, 03:36:32 pm
I have a version of the ActLab Gun without calibration switch.
Behaviour is the same in Windows.