Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 976560 times)

Ace

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 05, 2024, 06:27:53 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #2600 on: September 23, 2020, 02:23:35 pm »
Has anyone encountered using the newest Demulshooter that Sega Golden Gun doesn’t seem to work,
no Crosshair on screen and can’t even fire or hear shots being fired??

Set up with a previous version of Demulshooter and it works 👍🏻

Can post my versions I’m running later but just thought I’d post and see if anyone else has encountered this.

Thank you

And Argonlefou totally understand you wanting to stick to arcade games and stay away from console emulators 🙏🏻 Appreciate all you do thank you
Hi Ace,

Try running the game first and then running demulshooter.

I was having the same issue and this worked for me.

No idea why works this way round but it does.

Cheers

Hi Tiberius,

Thanks for the reply and will check it out later not a biggie but just thought I’d mention it

Thanks again and hope your ok mate

Paul

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 29, 2021, 05:26:02 pm
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #2601 on: September 23, 2020, 03:05:57 pm »
Not everyone uses Launchbox but I just add Demulshooter to it seperate from Sega Golden Gun because they let you add additional apps, check the box to start after main application and it works.

dcortest

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 16, 2020, 06:21:26 pm
« Reply #2602 on: September 23, 2020, 04:31:39 pm »
Hi argon

I am trying to make work teknoparrot house of the dead 4 with 2 sinden lightgun
Using latest demulshooter and updated teknoparrot, hotd4 rom rev A,(also tried rev. c) uncheck usemouse from teknoparrot config
When launched your program and load the game I have an issue when shooting there is about 3-4 seconds lag when I push trigger and when shoot is in the screen. If I play without your software and usemouse checked, no problem with player 1 but player 2 doesn't work.
There is something special with 2 player config that I am missing?

Thanks for create this great program
The only reason I can see easily is if you're running Demulshooter with the -v command. The huge amount of data to write on the disk may cause such lags and delays, accoording to your disk perforance.
If not, I have no clue...

Ohh that is the clue!! deleted -v from the bat and now works great

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2603 on: September 23, 2020, 05:28:16 pm »
Thanks again to both Tiberius and Jayniem

Don’t know why it works this way round either on all the others I’ve ticked start before main application and it works but this only works starting after main application!!!

My only issue now is when I close the game which I use escape it doesn’t close Demulshooter!!!

Works on all the others but not this? Lol

Bojo5150

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 11, 2022, 12:07:28 pm
« Reply #2604 on: September 23, 2020, 05:39:36 pm »
I think I know the problem but only argon can answer most likely.

DXDiag says I'm 1280x720, but my screen resolution is 1920x1080. It makes sense too because it's cutting my screen off. How do I fix please?

Change your scale option 150% to 100%

Yeah I have a script now that can change it to 100% when the game launches then changes it back to 150% when the game ends. I need 150% for my TV for other things than the game.

Can you please share your script as I'm running into the same issue.

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2605 on: September 24, 2020, 04:06:57 am »
Using Demulshooter 10.1.4 for Teknoparrot Games adding as an additional app with the command line,
Ticked Automatically run before main application and all work and Demul closes on exit apart from Sega Golden gun. This only works when you tick Automatically run after main application but after exiting the game Demul doesn’t close down. Also changing all the other games to run after main application Demul doesn’t close down.

Is this just a tiny bug or do I need to add something to the cmd line for it to close here’s my cmd line

DemulShooter.exe -target=ringwide -rom=sgg

Thanks a lot for any help on this

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 07:47:32 pm
« Reply #2606 on: September 24, 2020, 08:27:33 am »
If DemulShooter (and not Demul....this is not the same thing, and I'm pretty sure you're not using Demul to play SGG  ;)) is not closing itself, when used "alone" (i.e without any frontend or any 3rd party software) : it simply means that it didn't hook the game correctly.

Now, you're adding another layer (Launchbox), and I don't know what it can change regarding processes handling.

Bojo5150

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 11, 2022, 12:07:28 pm
« Reply #2607 on: September 24, 2020, 12:02:08 pm »
Using Demulshooter 10.1.4 for Teknoparrot Games adding as an additional app with the command line,
Ticked Automatically run before main application and all work and Demul closes on exit apart from Sega Golden gun. This only works when you tick Automatically run after main application but after exiting the game Demul doesn’t close down. Also changing all the other games to run after main application Demul doesn’t close down.

Is this just a tiny bug or do I need to add something to the cmd line for it to close here’s my cmd line

DemulShooter.exe -target=ringwide -rom=sgg

Thanks a lot for any help on this

I have a similar setup and have no issues. The difference is when a game comes off pateron and works I keep that version of TP specific to that game and use the current version of DemulShooter. That said I believe I run SGG on TP v181 and demulshooter v 7.6. Obviously terrible from a maintenance perspective but like you I use Launchbox to bring it all together. As far as Launchbox goes, I've never had any issues related to process handling whatsoever so I don't think that's your problem.

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2608 on: September 24, 2020, 12:30:25 pm »
Thanks again to both Tiberius and Jayniem

Don’t know why it works this way round either on all the others I’ve ticked start before main application and it works but this only works starting after main application!!!

My only issue now is when I close the game which I use escape it doesn’t close Demulshooter!!!

Works on all the others but not this? Lol

I tried to make a script that closes Demulshooter when hitting escape, it's not working. However, this script is working with Demulshooter in the game at least so that you don't have to run it seperately. You will have to add your own path to Teknoparrot and change the folder name to match your Teknoparrot's folder name, and also add path to Demulshooter unless you're running the script from the path of Demulshooter.  Although you already fixed that using Launchbox, but maybe someone else who doesn't use Launchbox this is useful.

Code: [Select]
#SingleInstance Force

run DemulShooter.exe -target=ringwide -rom=sgg
Sleep 800
SetWorkingDir, Your_Path_To\TeknoParrot
run TeknoParrotUi.exe --profile=gg.xml
Return

$Escape::
    Process,Close,TeknoParrotUi.exe
    Process,Close,Demulshooter.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "TeknoParrotUi" /F
    ExitApp
return

I tried different commands like WinClose and WinKill, nothing closes Demulshooter.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 12:44:33 pm by Jayinem »

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2609 on: September 24, 2020, 03:42:41 pm »
Hi,

Argonlefou : Sorry for shortening DemulShooter to Demul but as you guessed I was talking about DemulShooter and not the emulator 🙏🏻 I don’t know why the latest version doesn’t seem to be working on Sega Golden Gun but as mentioned I’ve got a older version that does so will stick with that. Also changing all the other games for Teknoparrot and ticking run after main application for DemulShooter to run when closing the game DemulShooter doesn’t close. Understand I’m using launchbox which is another layer as you say but dint know why or how it affects it but just some feedback that maybe useless 👍🏻

Bojo5150: Thanks for your feedback and I myself keep versions that work and don’t tend to update just in case it breaks something lol have a version that works so will keep that for now.

Jayinem: Thank you for your script and will have a play tomorrow

Appreciate everyone’s help and feedback so thank you

On a separate issue can someone help or link the page to get Blue estate working please 👍🏻

Thanks again

Ace
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 04:09:38 pm by Ace »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2610 on: September 24, 2020, 05:58:57 pm »
Argonlefou : Sorry for shortening DemulShooter to Demul but as you guessed I was talking about DemulShooter and not the emulator 🙏🏻 I don’t know why the latest version doesn’t seem to be working on Sega Golden Gun but as mentioned I’ve got a older version that does so will stick with that. Also changing all the other games for Teknoparrot and ticking run after main application for DemulShooter to run when closing the game DemulShooter doesn’t close. Understand I’m using launchbox which is another layer as you say but dint know why or how it affects it but just some feedback that maybe useless 👍🏻
Not to be rude about Launchbox but I honestly don't care much about it's behaviour (although I'm absolutely not saying it is launchbox fault).
On the other hand, I'd be more interrested on DemulShooter only behavior like :
1) Run teknoparrot and SGG manually
2) Run DemulShooter manually from Command line
3) Play, close SGG and teknoparrot, give results (demulshooter working ? closing by itself ? if not, debug.txt may help)

and same thing with Demulshooter first, then teknoparrot

Again, that does not mean I can reproduce the behavior but it's worth the try

On a separate issue can someone help or link the page to get Blue estate working please 👍🏻
With DemulShooter ? There is no such thing : 1P only with Aimtrak, 2nd player needs Xbox controller plugged and ativated

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2611 on: September 24, 2020, 06:41:15 pm »
Not to be rude about Launchbox but I honestly don't care much about it's behaviour (although I'm absolutely not saying it is launchbox fault).
On the other hand, I'd be more interrested on DemulShooter only behavior like :
1) Run teknoparrot and SGG manually
2) Run DemulShooter manually from Command line
3) Play, close SGG and teknoparrot, give results (demulshooter working ? closing by itself ? if not, debug.txt may help)

and same thing with Demulshooter first, then teknoparrot

Again, that does not mean I can reproduce the behavior but it's worth the try

With DemulShooter ? There is no such thing : 1P only with Aimtrak, 2nd player needs Xbox controller plugged and ativated

Never found you to be rude and always appreciate your help and feedback 🙏🏻 Sorry if I offended you and always learning. Will have a more in-depth play tomorrow and hopefully solve a few things.

Thanks a lot and keep up the amazing work Argonlefou

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2612 on: September 25, 2020, 02:49:46 am »

Never found you to be rude and always appreciate your help and feedback 🙏🏻 Sorry if I offended you and always learning. Will have a more in-depth play tomorrow and hopefully solve a few things.

Thanks a lot and keep up the amazing work Argonlefou
To be rude....concerning Launchbox itself, it's behavior and people making the program  ;)

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2613 on: September 25, 2020, 04:55:34 am »
Sorry to hear that re launchbox mate and appreciate all you do

Another stupid question coming up 🙏🏻 Model 2 installed the scripts etc and get 2 sights on screen, left buttons as default. Number 9 turns sights off/on but my button 8 does nothing (should control sight 2p) and Button 7 cycles through sight options for both P1 and P2??

Is it possible to have different sights for each player and turn player 2 off while keeping sights on for player 1??

Only have one Aimtrak so that might be why but wanting to set things up for two players for the future

Any help with this appreciated thank you

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2614 on: September 25, 2020, 06:02:56 am »

Another stupid question coming up 🙏🏻 Model 2 installed the scripts etc and get 2 sights on screen, left buttons as default. Number 9 turns sights off/on but my button 8 does nothing (should control sight 2p) and Button 7 cycles through sight options for both P1 and P2??

Is it possible to have different sights for each player and turn player 2 off while keeping sights on for player 1??

Only have one Aimtrak so that might be why but wanting to set things up for two players for the future

Crosshair visibility (key 9 by default) is indeed acting for Both players.
By cycling through crosshairs with [7] or [8], you'll end up with an invisible drawing so you can set visibility to ON for both players and have one of them invisible by selecting the invisible crosshair.

As for your buttons not acting, I just discovered a typo in code writing the same button for both player in model 2 script.
I'll publish an update but, untill then, you can just modify your [model2folder]/scripts/demulshooter.lua to fix keys

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2615 on: September 25, 2020, 06:28:56 am »

Crosshair visibility (key 9 by default) is indeed acting for Both players.
By cycling through crosshairs with [7] or [8], you'll end up with an invisible drawing so you can set visibility to ON for both players and have one of them invisible by selecting the invisible crosshair.

As for your buttons not acting, I just discovered a typo in code writing the same button for both player in model 2 script.
I'll publish an update but, untill then, you can just modify your [model2folder]/scripts/demulshooter.lua to fix keys

Thanks a lot Argonlefou,

Thought it wasn’t meant to be like that cheers 👍🏻 think you can tell I’m having a marathon session and trying get my Games set up 100% and working properly and how I like. Got a way to go lol

You may of seen it or may not be interested but you can also add a script to the Game lua and stop the screen flashing when you shoot and reload.

Thanks again

Also what would I need to modify/type please to fix it 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edit - Changed to 0x08 and 0x09 for these to work as 7&8 not to sure why you have to go one higher but it’s working atm 👍🏻
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 07:00:30 am by Ace »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2616 on: September 25, 2020, 08:41:06 am »
Thanks a lot Argonlefou,

Thought it wasn’t meant to be like that cheers 👍🏻 think you can tell I’m having a marathon session and trying get my Games set up 100% and working properly and how I like. Got a way to go lol

You may of seen it or may not be interested but you can also add a script to the Game lua and stop the screen flashing when you shoot and reload.

Thanks again
Don't worry, I can't re-test all games every day... so "marathons" like yours are welcome to find some sneaky typo/bugs that may happen in code here and there.
Especially since the last update was almost a full rewrite.

As for Model2 flashing, I didn't know about these kind of scripts. Very interresting !
I found a very nice tutorial video on youtube for Hotd2. Do you know if scripts are already available for all the other games somewhere ? If not I'll have to scan games and try find memory adresses next week

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2617 on: September 25, 2020, 11:05:24 am »
Thanks a lot Argonlefou,

Thanks again
Don't worry, I can't re-test all games every day... so "marathons" like yours are welcome to find some sneaky typo/bugs that may happen in code here and there.
Especially since the last update was almost a full rewrite.

As for Model2 flashing, I didn't know about these kind of scripts. Very interresting !
I found a very nice tutorial video on youtube for Hotd2. Do you know if scripts are already available for all the other games somewhere ? If not I'll have to scan games and try find memory adresses next week

Just sent you a PM with links for the scripts have a look and see what you think but applied them myself after backing up my originals and they work.

Been Playing around with HOTD 2 and 3 👍🏻🤦🏻‍♂️ On the PC using DemulShooter and setting to keyboard the Aimtrak doesn’t work in game!! However selecting mouse or usb Gun it works think I’m having a senior moment lol

Ignore the above have it working

With HOT3 if I wasn’t using Demulshooter where and how would I add  -noguns and -noautoreload  when launching the game in launchbox please 🙏🏻🙏🏻

« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 11:27:41 am by Ace »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2618 on: September 25, 2020, 12:20:50 pm »
With HOT3 if I wasn’t using Demulshooter where and how would I add  -noguns and -noautoreload  when launching the game in launchbox please 🙏🏻🙏🏻
You can't, these are DemulShooter hacks

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2619 on: September 25, 2020, 01:11:32 pm »
You can't, these are DemulShooter hacks

Makes sense thank you 🙏🏻😊

In House of the Dead 2 when launching you still need to press enter and use the arrow keys to cycle through the menu. Been trying to set these to my Aimtrak side buttons off screen as they’re GP1 and GP5 I used something similar for Time Crisis 5 👍🏻

1Joy5:: Send, {Enter}
1Joy1:: Send, {Up}

At the moment not having any luck would you or anyone else by any chance know if this is possible or not please and if I need to type something different in my AHK Script to get this to work. Done something similar in model 2 if need be I can go into the test/service menus and navigate and come out all with my Aimtrak so trying to do the same in game if it’s at all possible.

Thanks a lot

Ace

Teeceds

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 28, 2020, 05:33:05 am
« Reply #2620 on: September 26, 2020, 03:55:28 am »
Hey all!

Not sure if this has been covered, but has anyone been able to get 2 aimtraks working with the latest dolphin 5.0 using demulshooter?
Been trying to follow the instructions on the demulshooter GitHub but for the life of me I can only get player 1 working. Anyone have a wiimotenew.ini file with 2 aimtraks set up for me to have a look at? Any info would be much appreciated. Im kinda not understanding step 5 from the GitHub instructions where it says to "change all occurrences of aimtrak device #2 in the .ini with the deviceName"(lines 35,36,37,38). Isn't the device name aimtrak device #2?

Thanks in advance

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2621 on: September 27, 2020, 11:46:49 am »
Hi,

Bojo5150: Thanks for your feedback and I myself keep versions that work and don’t tend to update just in case it breaks something lol have a version that works so will keep that for now.

Thanks again

Ace

Found the solution to closing Demulshooter with Sega Golden Gun. It seems to be a Teknoparrot problem. The only solution at least that I've found to work is to use JConfig instead. I just tried it myself because I also want Demulshooter to close with the game and it did. Nothing I tried would work Teknoparrot.

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2622 on: September 27, 2020, 11:59:58 am »
Hi,

Thanks again

Ace

Found the solution to closing Demulshooter with Sega Golden Gun. It seems to be a Teknoparrot problem. The only solution at least that I've found to work is to use JConfig instead. I just tried it myself because I also want Demulshooter to close with the game and it did. Nothing I tried would work Teknoparrot.

Thanks for this Jayinem,

I don’t use Jconfig myself but nice to know and have it working with another version of demulshooter so will just keep it that way for now

Thanks again mate and for sharing and keep up the good work your doing 👍🏻

Neonmx6

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 12, 2022, 12:34:07 pm
« Reply #2623 on: September 28, 2020, 11:28:55 am »
No matter what I try I cannot get player 2 to show up in demul or house of the dead 3 I just get one blue crosshair and every mouse device on my pc shoots for both players I don’t know how to fix it????? I’m running the newest version of demulshooter and I have tried older versions as well there has to be something I’m missing???

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2624 on: September 29, 2020, 10:28:09 am »
No matter what I try I cannot get player 2 to show up in demul or house of the dead 3 I just get one blue crosshair and every mouse device on my pc shoots for both players I don’t know how to fix it????? I’m running the newest version of demulshooter and I have tried older versions as well there has to be something I’m missing???
Demulshooter won't work with regular mice.
You need to use lightguns or joypad/jostick

DemulShooter v10.1.5 :
- Corrected a bug for Model2 script install in DemulShooter_GUI (crosshair keys were not exported correctly in the script).
- Added an option for Model2 in DemulShooter_GUI to enable white flash removal in-game when shooting.

As for Dolphin questions, I won't be able to access ini files or test anything before at least a month

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2625 on: September 29, 2020, 05:49:51 pm »

DemulShooter v10.1.5 :
- Corrected a bug for Model2 script install in DemulShooter_GUI (crosshair keys were not exported correctly in the script).
- Added an option for Model2 in DemulShooter_GUI to enable white flash removal in-game when shooting.

As for Dolphin questions, I won't be able to access ini files or test anything before at least a month

Thanks for the quick update and nice to see the Flash Removal being an option to have or not

Just wanted to share a debug file because as reported before Sega Golden Gun doesn't seem to work (or should i say i can't get it to work) Happy to play it without as it works with one gun anyways but just thought id share as there may be a error or may not

Thanks a lot as always

gtavccat

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2022, 08:25:49 pm
« Reply #2626 on: September 30, 2020, 04:29:21 am »

DemulShooter v10.1.5 :

white flash removal is awsome!  :applaud:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 04:33:07 am by gtavccat »

lllll44

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2024, 07:58:49 pm
« Reply #2627 on: September 30, 2020, 08:13:45 am »

DemulShooter v10.1.5 :

Yhea...if someone will figure out how to remove the white flash in pcsx2 it will be the best thing ever! this console has my fave light gun games.

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2628 on: October 01, 2020, 06:12:46 am »

DemulShooter v10.1.5 :

Yhea...if someone will figure out how to remove the white flash in pcsx2 it will be the best thing ever! this console has my fave light gun games.

This is already done as well just have to look up Mouse Patcher and it only works with certain regions of games etc. But get no white screen in crisis zone etc 👍🏻😊😉

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2629 on: October 01, 2020, 06:24:19 am »
Just a general message but finally took the plunge and updated my Teknoparrot!!! Normally get nervous as sometimes things stop working. A few did and had to make a few tweaks here and there 👍🏻  Operation Ghost only runs in fullscreen for me when I tick windowed in the TP ui so if anyone has issues with that that’s what I done to fix it.

I maybe wrong but it looks like Demulshooter is no longer hooking and working with the latest version of Teknoparrot and the games. Well they don’t on my side 🙏🏻👍🏻 and have reverted back to usemouse in the settings of TP.
It also looks like TP want to add there own gun set up in the menu as well, please see pic so don’t know what this means for Demulshooter and Teknoparrot going forward. But think it’s a great piece of work and hopefully it’ll work again once argonlefou has a look and has some time.
Or I might wrong and doing something wrong my end 🙏🏻☺️

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2630 on: October 01, 2020, 11:32:55 am »
Operation Ghost doesn't even need Teknoparrot you can just run the game directly. I've never loaded it in Teknoparrot or used Jconfig or anything.

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2631 on: October 03, 2020, 02:42:13 am »
Operation Ghost doesn't even need Teknoparrot you can just run the game directly. I've never loaded it in Teknoparrot or used Jconfig or anything.

Yeah thanks for this and just had to edit a few things and have it working thanks a lot 👍🏻☺️ Do you know how to get this loading in free play please

Thanks a lot

josemanuelrm26

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 03, 2020, 07:26:45 am
« Reply #2632 on: October 03, 2020, 04:42:17 am »
hello I have a problem with teknoparrot in active rambo demulshooter in all games and it works well for me but in rambo the buttons of the aimtrak do not work ...
I'm with the latest version of teknoparrot ...
thanks

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2633 on: October 03, 2020, 12:57:41 pm »

Yeah thanks for this and just had to edit a few things and have it working thanks a lot 👍🏻☺️ Do you know how to get this loading in free play please

Thanks a lot

No I don't but there's a service menu by hitting keyboard button Y I never tried it myself.  You should always check Demulshooter page for info bookmark it covers everything.

This is the direct page to Operation Ghost (it also covers other games)

https://github.com/argonlefou/DemulShooter/wiki/RingWide

This is the main page

https://github.com/argonlefou/DemulShooter/wiki

Unless something is not working for you that should, this should answer practically any other question for any game that uses Demulshooter.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 12:59:40 pm by Jayinem »

bryhud

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 16, 2023, 07:08:24 pm
« Reply #2634 on: October 03, 2020, 03:13:57 pm »
Is star trek voyager via TP supported by Demulshooter? Didnt see it on the wiki.

Thanks

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2635 on: October 05, 2020, 03:50:33 am »
It looks like Teknoparrot is going to add lightgun support now, so I'll let that happen and not touch it anymore untill we now how well it's working.

Is star trek voyager via TP supported by Demulshooter? Didnt see it on the wiki.

Thanks
Not with current versions, as for future update, just see my last comment right up this quote  ;)

lllll44

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2636 on: October 05, 2020, 08:04:02 am »
hi argon, is there a way do you can disable the flash effects on pcsx2 light gun games while using nuvee?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2637 on: October 05, 2020, 11:55:27 am »
hi argon, is there a way do you can disable the flash effects on pcsx2 light gun games while using nuvee?
No, white flash removal (which is not my work as stated on the wiki) must be done within each game. It's a part of the game, not the emulator.
So...you'll have to hack each and every game you want to remove the flash from.

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2638 on: October 05, 2020, 12:09:38 pm »

Look up mouse patcher this removes the white flash but is only usable with certain regions of games.
But works on the best games for light guns.

lllll44

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2639 on: October 05, 2020, 12:49:06 pm »

Look up mouse patcher this removes the white flash but is only usable with certain regions of games.
But works on the best games for light guns.

yeha i use it, its great...but you cant turn off the aim cursor and it only support some light gun games and no 2 players option.