Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 976297 times)

r4messne

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 07, 2020, 08:39:30 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #2560 on: September 09, 2020, 05:57:19 pm »
My Goal...
So basic, just be able to run demul shooter on demul to play hotd2 with 2 guns

You are using wrong Demul version. You must use Demul 0.7a 28-04-18, it works PERFECT with Demulshooter  :cheers:

I do not see that version in this list (http://demul.emulation64.com/downloads/), is it labeled something different?

Ace

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 05, 2024, 06:27:53 am
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #2561 on: September 10, 2020, 06:35:35 am »
Great work with Time Crisis 5 and sure there will be a few new ways to play it etc and get easier once people start tinkering with the input files etc 👍🏻. Hoping someone could assist with a AHK script for the attached picture please 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Someone has this running on an Aimtrak but doesn’t share how the inputs are done but most likely with a AHK Script I would assume 🤷🏼‍♂️
Please see pic and any help appreciated

Thank you
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 06:48:02 am by Ace »

r4messne

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2562 on: September 10, 2020, 10:27:47 am »
My Goal...
So basic, just be able to run demul shooter on demul to play hotd2 with 2 guns

You are using wrong Demul version. You must use Demul 0.7a 28-04-18, it works PERFECT with Demulshooter  :cheers:

OK guys, thank you for everyone’s help yesterday. I am getting really close. I reinstall DEMUL with a better version and now everything launches properly. My last issue is getting house of the dead two in Dreamcast to reload. I can get two guns on the screen to shoot and press start but they will not reload. I’ve even tried to assign one of the Amtrak buttons To right click but that doesn’t work either.  Does anyone have any advice?

To go a little deeper into my set up, I am playing on an arcade cabinet that has four different Amtrak devices hooked up to it. I’m wondering if that is causing issues with reload? My screen is also tilted, could that cause any issues? Again I really appreciate everyone’s help.  This community is awesome and I hope I can repay the favor one day. Have a great day everyone.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 11:49:14 am by r4messne »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 10:03:12 am
« Reply #2563 on: September 10, 2020, 11:50:11 am »
Demulshooter has  no Dreamcast support for demul, only arcade roms(Naomi, atomiswave, Hikaru..)

r4messne

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2564 on: September 10, 2020, 12:11:01 pm »
I am an idiot lol I will try launching demul with Naomi tonight and report back.  I apologize for the hassle everyone...

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 29, 2021, 05:26:02 pm
« Reply #2565 on: September 10, 2020, 12:26:28 pm »
You can also try Flycast for Dreamcast games it has Lightgun support built in without Demulshooter.

r4messne

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2566 on: September 11, 2020, 04:58:05 pm »
Demulshooter has  no Dreamcast support for demul, only arcade roms(Naomi, atomiswave, Hikaru..)

Thank you so much for your help!  This was my issue!  I know this seems obvious to most but, if you are using Demul to emulate games, make sure to set the console to Naomi, not Dreamcast.  Everything works great now.  I truly appreciate your help and I will do my best to help other members in the future!

r4messne

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2567 on: September 12, 2020, 11:05:36 pm »
Ok guys, I am still having issues.  I can get two guns on the screen when running demul naomi games like HOTD2 and confmiss but the problem is either gun controls both guns at the same time.  I cannot for the life of me get them to separate.  What can I do to get the guns to operate independently?  Thanks again for all of the help.

drewjbx

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 10, 2023, 11:49:00 pm
« Reply #2568 on: September 14, 2020, 02:03:55 pm »
Great work with Time Crisis 5 and sure there will be a few new ways to play it etc and get easier once people start tinkering with the input files etc 👍🏻. Hoping someone could assist with a AHK script for the attached picture please 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Someone has this running on an Aimtrak but doesn’t share how the inputs are done but most likely with a AHK Script I would assume 🤷🏼‍♂️

Thank you

Hey did you ever figure this out?
I will be trying to setup Time Crisis 5 soon, I will share any useful info if I can get it to run correctly with 2 aimtraks...

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2569 on: September 14, 2020, 02:17:50 pm »

Thank you

Hey did you ever figure this out?
I will be trying to setup Time Crisis 5 soon, I will share any useful info if I can get it to run correctly with 2 aimtraks...

Haven’t figured it out yet and any help and sharing would be most appreciated thank you

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2570 on: September 14, 2020, 03:45:27 pm »
An AHK script wont help for some of those if you don't go into your guns Control Panel and map buttons on your gun to the keyboard keys the script says.

Example you want coins on your gun. You use a AHK script to map coins to 5 on your keyboard. Unless you gun has a button that reads 5 it still won't work with your gun. So you would then go into Aimtrak Control Panel (I assumed, I don't have that gun) and map a button on your gun to 5. Then you can add coins with your gun.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 03:47:09 pm by Jayinem »

r4messne

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2571 on: September 14, 2020, 07:06:31 pm »
Ok guys, I am still having issues.  I can get two guns on the screen when running demul naomi games like HOTD2 and confmiss but the problem is either gun controls both guns at the same time.  I cannot for the life of me get them to separate.  What can I do to get the guns to operate independently?  Thanks again for all of the help.

Anyone have any advice for this problem?

codeena

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 03, 2023, 06:23:54 pm
  • This site is cool
« Reply #2572 on: September 14, 2020, 09:39:00 pm »
Hi, I just recently started using this great application to use an analog joystick/gun in Teknoparrot. I am having an issue with using my analog device interfaced to an A-Pac. After calibrating in the Windows control panel, the x and y axes work fine and I'm able to get full range, but in the Demulshooter GUI, the crosshair only moves up and down about 50% so I cannot reach the top or bottom. I tried the Act Labs calibration but that only helped with offsetting the crosshair within the game. Is it possible to get Demulshooter behave the same as the Windows control panel, as far as the axes?

Also, when in the GUI, I cannot see the entire screen and some content is cut off and I can't resize the window, if that's an actual option.

Does anyone know any possible solutions?

Thank you!

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2573 on: September 15, 2020, 03:55:17 pm »
Been working on Time Crisis 5 to work with Aimtrak light guns and not wanting to use AHK scripts.
Had a lot of help from Tiberius and thank you so much 🙏🏻 but just thought I’d ask in here and see if anyone else can assist.
Off screen my right button is set as ‘GP Button 5’ I know in model 2 and Mame etc this shows as ‘ Joy 1 Button 5’
Wanting to edit the default input ini file in Time Crisis 5 for this to add credits and work if it’s possible.

The line is below

.Bindings=(Name=“       “, Command=“DebugAddCredit”)

what would I type in the space for ‘GP Button 5’ to be recognised?? even if it can be as it might not be possible and a AHK script might be the only way.

Any help with this appreciated 😊 and if this can’t be recognised then again thanks a lot and saved me a lot of time trying 👍🏻🙏🏻

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2574 on: September 16, 2020, 05:19:57 am »
This means DemulShooter did not hooked the emulator correctly.
Run the demulshooter command by adding a -v at the end, this will create a debug file in demulshooter's folder. You can then share it here

Hi, I just recently started using this great application to use an analog joystick/gun in Teknoparrot. I am having an issue with using my analog device interfaced to an A-Pac. After calibrating in the Windows control panel, the x and y axes work fine and I'm able to get full range, but in the Demulshooter GUI, the crosshair only moves up and down about 50% so I cannot reach the top or bottom. I tried the Act Labs calibration but that only helped with offsetting the crosshair within the game. Is it possible to get Demulshooter behave the same as the Windows control panel, as far as the axes?

Also, when in the GUI, I cannot see the entire screen and some content is cut off and I can't resize the window, if that's an actual option.

Does anyone know any possible solutions?

Thank you!
Did you try DsDiag app ? You should have a lot more debug infirmation with it. And you can also export the device data to a txt file (button in the right of the device selection list). A-PAc should work fine but having these details should be usefull, as well as max values written on the screen when you're moving the joystick

Been working on Time Crisis 5 to work with Aimtrak light guns and not wanting to use AHK scripts.
Had a lot of help from Tiberius and thank you so much 🙏🏻 but just thought I’d ask in here and see if anyone else can assist.
Off screen my right button is set as ‘GP Button 5’ I know in model 2 and Mame etc this shows as ‘ Joy 1 Button 5’
Wanting to edit the default input ini file in Time Crisis 5 for this to add credits and work if it’s possible.

The line is below

.Bindings=(Name=“       “, Command=“DebugAddCredit”)

what would I type in the space for ‘GP Button 5’ to be recognised?? even if it can be as it might not be possible and a AHK script might be the only way.

Any help with this appreciated 😊 and if this can’t be recognised then again thanks a lot and saved me a lot of time trying 👍🏻🙏🏻
This thread is about Demulshooter, you may have more answers concerning TC5 configuration in the thread dedicated to the game : http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,163477.0.html

codeena

• Offline Offline
  • This site is cool
« Reply #2575 on: September 16, 2020, 02:52:31 pm »

Did you try DsDiag app ? You should have a lot more debug infirmation with it. And you can also export the device data to a txt file (button in the right of the device selection list). A-PAc should work fine but having these details should be usefull, as well as max values written on the screen when you're moving the joystick

Hi argonlefou, thank you for your reply. Yes I tried the DsDiag and it also confirmed the Y-axis is limited and does not match the Windows control panel's ranges. One problem is that my analog positional gun's up/down swinging movement range is short while the x-axis range is okay. Is there a way to calibrate the controller in demulshooter like you would in Windows, or manually set the min/max y-axis values to tell your app that the controller's range is more than what it shows on screen (if that makes sense). The following is from the exported device data:

----- Ds_Diag.exe Device Report File -----
Device Name = \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1571&MI_01#a&29a854f7&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
Device Type = RIM_TYPEHID
HID Usage = Joystick
VID = 0xD209
PID = 0x1571
Device Description = Ultimarc A-PAC Controller - Ultimarc A-PAC Controller
Number of Buttons = 28
Number of Axis = 2
Axis List = 0x31, 0x30,
----- HID detailed data  -----
Device Capabilities:
+ Usage: 4
+ UsagePage: 1
+ InputReportByteLength: 9
+ OutputReportByteLength: 0
+ FeatureReportByteLength: 0
+ NumberInputButtonCaps: 1
+ NumberInputValueCaps: 2
+ NumberOutputButtonCaps: 0
+ NumberOutputValueCaps: 0
+ NumberOutputDataIndices: 0

Button Capabilities :
+ [00]
    + UsagePage: 9
    + LinkCollection: 0
    + LinkUsage: 4
    + LinkUsagePage: 1
    + IsAbsolute: True
    + IsRange: True
    + Range->UsageMin: 0x01
    + Range->UsageMax: 0x1C

Values Capabilities :
+ [00]
    + IsRange: False
    + LogicallMin: 0xFFFFF800
    + LogicalMax: 0x000007FF
    + ReportCount: 1
    + NotRange->Usage: 0x31
+ [01]
    + IsRange: False
    + LogicallMin: 0xFFFFF800
    + LogicalMax: 0x000007FF
    + ReportCount: 1
    + NotRange->Usage: 0x30

Values Capabilities :

If the game itself has calibration in the service menu like Let's Go Island, I can get around this problem. However, Transformers does not have a working test menu, at least not yet.

Thanks again for your app and reply!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2576 on: September 17, 2020, 02:59:30 am »
Hi argonlefou, thank you for your reply. Yes I tried the DsDiag and it also confirmed the Y-axis is limited and does not match the Windows control panel's ranges. One problem is that my analog positional gun's up/down swinging movement range is short while the x-axis range is okay. Is there a way to calibrate the controller in demulshooter like you would in Windows, or manually set the min/max y-axis values to tell your app that the controller's range is more than what it shows on screen (if that makes sense). The following is from the exported device data:

[...]

If the game itself has calibration in the service menu like Let's Go Island, I can get around this problem. However, Transformers does not have a working test menu, at least not yet.

I worked on a similar issue a few month ago, reported by an A-PAC user. Could you get some screenshots of DsDiag App with cursor on max position ?
I'm pretty sure your potentiometer is not using the full range available for A-PAC input.

To be a little more technical  :
- There is no hardware calibration in DemulShooter, Max-Min axis values are read directly into the device.
- A-PAC is outputing fixed Max and Min values (hardcoded in the driver)
- BUT a wired potentiometer, according to it's characteristics and components, may not use the full analog range of the A-PAC input. Meaning that digital Min and Max outupt values exported by the A-PAC will be less than the full theorical range, hence the limitations on screen.

This kind of probem is not present with commercial devices (Joypads,etc....) as electrical hrdware is made to use the full range of their software driver.

If the problem is confirmed to be this one, the only solution now is to change a few lines in DemulShooter source  code (according to your own data) and compile it for your own.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 03:04:30 am by argonlefou »

codeena

• Offline Offline
  • This site is cool
« Reply #2577 on: September 17, 2020, 01:29:28 pm »

[...]

I worked on a similar issue a few month ago, reported by an A-PAC user. Could you get some screenshots of DsDiag App with cursor on max position ?
I'm pretty sure your potentiometer is not using the full range available for A-PAC input.

- There is no hardware calibration in DemulShooter, Max-Min axis values are read directly into the device.
- BUT a wired potentiometer, according to it's characteristics and components, may not use the full analog range of the A-PAC input. Meaning that digital Min and Max outupt values exported by the A-PAC will be less than the full theorical range, hence the limitations on screen.

This kind of probem is not present with commercial devices (Joypads,etc....) as electrical hrdware is made to use the full range of their software driver.

If the problem is confirmed to be this one, the only solution now is to change a few lines in DemulShooter source  code (according to your own data) and compile it for your own.

Hi and thanks again argonlefou.

Yes, the A-PAC itself is fine and the Y-axis limits are definitely a result of the physical limited up/down restricted range of my two analog guns. I took the Y-axis' potentiometer out and turned it left to right and the cursor reached the top and bottom of the screen. Please see attached photos of the Y-axis limits of both of the guns (please note gun#1 has reversed/inverted inputs). I've also posted a photo showing how short the range is of my gun when pointed up to it's limit. Also, yes, my other commercial devices (Thrustmaster joystick and logitech wheel) both reach the full boundaries correctly.

I will now look into how to edit your source code based on the data.

Thanks so much  :)

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 05:24:10 am
« Reply #2578 on: September 18, 2020, 12:37:31 am »
You can convert A-pac's D-input interface to X-input interface

Use xoutput    -   https://sourceforge.net/projects/xoutput/

You might have to install ViGEmBus to use xoutput (https://github.com/ViGEm/ViGEmBus/releases)

With this program, you can adjust analog input range.

In demulshooter, choose virtual x-input device.

[...]

Yes, the A-PAC itself is fine and the Y-axis limits are definitely a result of the physical limited up/down restricted range of my two analog guns. I took the Y-axis' potentiometer out and turned it left to right and the cursor reached the top and bottom of the screen. Please see attached photos of the Y-axis limits of both of the guns (please note gun#1 has reversed/inverted inputs). I've also posted a photo showing how short the range is of my gun when pointed up to it's limit. Also, yes, my other commercial devices (Thrustmaster joystick and logitech wheel) both reach the full boundaries correctly.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 12:42:07 am by hyo2012 »

r4messne

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2579 on: September 18, 2020, 09:52:32 am »
This means DemulShooter did not hooked the emulator correctly.
Run the demulshooter command by adding a -v at the end, this will create a debug file in demulshooter's folder. You can then share it here

09:45:07.708067 :
09:45:07.723696 : ---------------- Program Start -- DemulShooter v10.1.4.0 ----------------
09:45:07.723696 : Cmdline arg 0 : -target=demul07a
09:45:07.723696 : Cmdline arg 1 : -rom=hotd2
09:45:07.723696 : Cmdline arg 2 : -v
09:45:07.754941 : Error: Impossible to get Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_0420&MI_02&Col03#7&3c5b89&0&0002#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.754941 : Error: Impossible to get Output Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1603&MI_01#7&3ac3890c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.754941 : Error: Impossible to get Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#VID_046D&PID_C52B&MI_01&Col04#7&39310589&0&0003#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.770572 : Error: Impossible to get Button Capabilities for device \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_0440&MI_02&Col04#7&34eb215c&0&0003#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.770572 : Error: Impossible to get Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#VID_046D&PID_C52B&MI_01&Col02#7&39310589&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.786193 : Error: Impossible to get Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_0420&MI_02&Col02#7&3c5b89&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.801821 : Error: Impossible to get Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_0440&MI_02&Col03#7&34eb215c&0&0002#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.801821 : Error: Impossible to get Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1602&MI_00#7&17eaf324&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.817442 : Error: Impossible to get Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_0440&MI_02&Col02#7&34eb215c&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.817442 : Error: Impossible to get Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#VID_046D&PID_C52B&MI_02&Col03#7&2bc228a7&0&0002#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.817442 : Error: Impossible to get Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#VID_046D&PID_C52B&MI_02&Col02#7&2bc228a7&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.817442 : Error: Impossible to get Button Capabilities for device \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_0420&MI_02&Col04#7&3c5b89&0&0003#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.833064 : Error: Impossible to get Output Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1602&MI_01#7&2766df&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.833064 : Error: Impossible to get Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#VID_046D&PID_C52B&MI_02&Col01#7&2bc228a7&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.833064 : Error: Impossible to get Value Capabilities for device \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1603&MI_00#7&22fffcc7&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 : Found 20 available RawInput devices :
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_0420&MI_02&Col03#7&3c5b89&0&0002#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1603&MI_01#7&3ac3890c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#VID_046D&PID_C52B&MI_01&Col04#7&39310589&0&0003#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_0440&MI_02&Col04#7&34eb215c&0&0003#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#VID_046D&PID_C52B&MI_01&Col02#7&39310589&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_0420&MI_02&Col02#7&3c5b89&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_0440&MI_02&Col03#7&34eb215c&0&0002#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1602&MI_00#7&17eaf324&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_0440&MI_02&Col02#7&34eb215c&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#VID_046D&PID_C52B&MI_02&Col03#7&2bc228a7&0&0002#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#VID_046D&PID_C52B&MI_02&Col02#7&2bc228a7&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_0420&MI_02&Col04#7&3c5b89&0&0003#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1602&MI_01#7&2766df&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#VID_046D&PID_C52B&MI_02&Col01#7&2bc228a7&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEHID] \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1603&MI_00#7&22fffcc7&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEMOUSE] \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_0440&MI_01#7&1d279517&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEMOUSE] \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1603&MI_02#7&16ec4b4a&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEMOUSE] \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1602&MI_02#7&23fea4a1&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEMOUSE] \\?\HID#VID_046D&PID_C52B&MI_01&Col01#7&39310589&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
09:45:07.879942 :  + [RIM_TYPEMOUSE] \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_0420&MI_01#7&2413994b&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
09:45:07.895569 : Configuration file succesfuly loaded
09:45:07.895569 : P1 mode = RAWINPUT
09:45:07.895569 : P1 device = \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1602&MI_02#7&23fea4a1&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
09:45:07.895569 : P1 device plugged and found, Handle = 0x65597
09:45:07.895569 : P1 device : Ultimarc / ATRAK Mouse
09:45:07.895569 : P2 mode = RAWINPUT
09:45:07.895569 : P2 device = \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1603&MI_02#7&16ec4b4a&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
09:45:07.895569 : P2 device plugged and found, Handle = 0x65599
09:45:07.895569 : P2 device : Ultimarc / ATRAK Mouse
09:45:07.895569 : P3 mode = RAWINPUT
09:45:07.895569 : P3 device =
09:45:07.895569 : P4 mode = RAWINPUT
09:45:07.895569 : P4 device =
09:45:07.911193 : LowLevelMouseHook installed !
09:45:07.911193 : LowLevel-KeyboardHook installed !
09:45:07.911193 : Waiting for naomigame to hook.....
09:46:15.947097 : Attached to Process demul.exe, ProcessHandle = 1000
09:46:15.947097 : Demul.exe = 0x00400000, padDemul.dll = 0x10000000
09:46:15.978302 : MD5 hash of D:\Emulators\Dreamcast\Demul07a 2\demul.exe = db70a2e7b0204f5fe639ddb9d9dae6b0
09:46:15.978302 : /!\ MD5 Hash unknown, DemulShooter may not work correctly with this target /!\
09:46:15.978302 : Reading game memory setting from D:\Emulators\Dreamcast\MemoryData\demul\07a\naomi.cfg
09:46:15.978302 : Adding CodeCave at : 0x0CE80000
09:46:15.978302 : Naomi Memory Hack complete !
09:46:15.978302 : -
09:46:24.790715 : RawData event+- for Player #2:
09:46:24.790715 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 00000A10, 00000000 ]
09:46:24.790715 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
09:46:24.790715 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 75, 0 ]
09:46:24.790715 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 75, -20 ]
09:46:24.790715 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1060 ]
09:46:24.790715 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 000A, 0000 ]
09:46:24.790715 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 10, 0 ]
09:46:24.790715 : -
09:46:24.800842 : RawData event+- for Player #2:
09:46:24.800842 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 000037F3, 00000000 ]
09:46:24.800842 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
09:46:24.800842 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 419, 0 ]
09:46:24.800842 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 419, -20 ]
09:46:24.800842 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1060 ]
09:46:24.800842 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 0038, 0000 ]
09:46:24.800842 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 56, 0 ]
09:46:24.800842 : -
09:46:24.810885 : RawData event+- for Player #2:
09:46:24.810885 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 00006736, 00000000 ]
09:46:24.810885 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
09:46:24.810885 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 774, 0 ]
09:46:24.810885 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 774, -20 ]
09:46:24.810885 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1060 ]
09:46:24.810885 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 0067, 0000 ]
09:46:24.810885 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 103, 0 ]
09:46:24.810885 : -
09:46:24.820945 : RawData event+- for Player #2:
09:46:24.820945 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 000098C8, 00000000 ]
09:46:24.820945 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
09:46:24.820945 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1145, 0 ]
09:46:24.820945 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1145, -20 ]
09:46:24.820945 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1060 ]
09:46:24.820945 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 0098, 0000 ]
09:46:24.820945 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 152, 0 ]
09:46:24.820945 : -
09:46:24.830887 : RawData event+- for Player #2:
09:46:24.830887 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 0000CA5B, 00000000 ]
09:46:24.830887 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
09:46:24.830887 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1517, 0 ]
09:46:24.830887 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1517, -20 ]
09:46:24.830887 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1060 ]
09:46:24.830887 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 00C9, 0000 ]
09:46:24.830887 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 201, 0 ]
09:46:24.830887 : -
09:46:24.850588 : RawData event+- for Player #2:
09:46:24.850588 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 0000FF8E, 00000000 ]
09:46:24.850588 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
09:46:24.850588 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1916, 0 ]
09:46:24.850588 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1916, -20 ]
09:46:24.850588 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1060 ]
09:46:24.850588 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 00FE, 0000 ]
09:46:24.850588 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 254, 0 ]
09:46:24.850588 : -
09:46:26.450814 : RawData event+- for Player #2:
09:46:26.450814 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 0000FFFF, 0000EF1E ]
09:46:26.450814 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
09:46:26.450814 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1920, 1008 ]
09:46:26.450814 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1920, 988 ]
09:46:26.450814 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1060 ]
09:46:26.450814 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 00FF, 00EE ]
09:46:26.450814 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 255, 238 ]
09:46:26.450814 : -
09:46:26.460917 : RawData event+- for Player #2:
09:46:26.460917 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 0000FFFF, 0000CFCC ]
09:46:26.460917 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
09:46:26.460917 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1920, 876 ]
09:46:26.460917 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1920, 856 ]
09:46:26.460917 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1060 ]
09:46:26.460917 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 00FF, 00CE ]
09:46:26.460917 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 255, 206 ]
09:46:26.460917 : -
09:46:26.470931 : RawData event+- for Player #2:
09:46:26.470931 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 0000FFFF, 0000B2EA ]
09:46:26.470931 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
09:46:26.470931 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1920, 754 ]
09:46:26.470931 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1920, 734 ]
09:46:26.470931 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1060 ]
09:46:26.470931 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 00FF, 00B1 ]
09:46:26.470931 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 255, 177 ]
09:46:26.470931 : -
09:46:26.480814 : RawData event+- for Player #2:
09:46:26.480814 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 0000FFFF, 000097B8 ]
09:46:26.480814 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
09:46:26.480814 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1920, 640 ]
09:46:26.480814 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1920, 620 ]
09:46:26.480814 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1060 ]
09:46:26.480814 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 00FF, 0095 ]
09:46:26.480814 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 255, 149 ]
09:46:26.480814 : -
09:46:26.490631 : RawData event+- for Player #2:
09:46:26.490631 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 0000FFFF, 00007D57 ]
09:46:26.490631 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
09:46:26.490631 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1920, 528 ]
09:46:26.490631 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1920, 508 ]
09:46:26.490631 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1060 ]
09:46:26.490631 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 00FF, 007A ]
09:46:26.490631 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 255, 122 ]
09:46:26.490631 : -
09:46:26.500853 : RawData event+- for Player #2:
09:46:26.500853 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 0000FFFF, 00006495 ]
09:46:26.500853 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
09:46:26.500853 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1920, 424 ]
09:46:26.500853 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1920, 404 ]
09:46:26.500853 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1060 ]
09:46:26.500853 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 00FF, 0061 ]
09:46:26.500853 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 255, 97 ]

Let me know if you see anything I can change.  Thanks again for all of your help.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2580 on: September 19, 2020, 03:39:41 am »
Let me know if you see anything I can change.  Thanks again for all of your help.

From your log file:
09:46:15.978302 : MD5 hash of D:\Emulators\Dreamcast\Demul07a 2\demul.exe = db70a2e7b0204f5fe639ddb9d9dae6b0
09:46:15.978302 : /!\ MD5 Hash unknown, DemulShooter may not work correctly with this target /!\
You're not using the correct Demul release

If you want to go down this road, here a couple of advices based on what another user did to solve the same issue :
1) The file to modify is https://github.com/argonlefou/DemulShooter/blob/master/DsCore/RawInput/RawInputController.cs
2) Lines to modify are 140,145,150,155 (forget 140 and 145 if X axis is working full range)
3) I'm joining the modified source code this user did back then, you'll see what to do but you'll have to adapt numerical values with your own, based on your screenshots I'd say:
Gun1 Ymin =  -778, Ymax = 1327
Gun2 Ymin =  -453, Ymax = 1692

Trnzaddict

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 24, 2023, 12:12:29 pm
« Reply #2581 on: September 20, 2020, 07:09:39 am »
Not sure if this has been asked yet, I scrolled back a few pages but couldn’t find anything.

Does DS support the Sinden lightgun? I’ll most likely be dumping my Aimtraks for these. I’m sure as they become more available others will too.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2582 on: September 20, 2020, 12:18:38 pm »
Not sure if this has been asked yet, I scrolled back a few pages but couldn’t find anything.

Does DS support the Sinden lightgun? I’ll most likely be dumping my Aimtraks for these. I’m sure as they become more available others will too.
Yes, I'm currently testing a Sinden ans it's working out of the box juste like thé Aimtrak

Foxhole

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 04, 2024, 04:36:28 pm
« Reply #2583 on: September 21, 2020, 12:56:03 am »
Hi, Argon, i'm trying hod3 pc version and i noticed there's some offset when aiming to the left or down, it's not a huge offset though, i've only noticed it now due to having the sinden.
In the debug file i added i am using resolution 1920x1200, but i can confirm that even with the game's original resolutions, the offsets are still there.
When playing without demulshooter and setting the game to mouse mode, there are no offsets, and everything is fine, minus no 2 player support and etc.
According to the debug log, my exe file is unknown, though i've tried every version possible and always got the hash unknown message, but the game works except for the small offsets.
Any chance you could try it too, now that you have the sinden?
For example, when i aim near the left edge the shots are going a bit to the right.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2584 on: September 21, 2020, 04:27:02 am »
Hi, Argon, i'm trying hod3 pc version and i noticed there's some offset when aiming to the left or down, it's not a huge offset though, i've only noticed it now due to having the sinden.
In the debug file i added i am using resolution 1920x1200, but i can confirm that even with the game's original resolutions, the offsets are still there.
When playing without demulshooter and setting the game to mouse mode, there are no offsets, and everything is fine, minus no 2 player support and etc.
According to the debug log, my exe file is unknown, though i've tried every version possible and always got the hash unknown message, but the game works except for the small offsets.
For example, when i aim near the left edge the shots are going a bit to the right.
Are you playing full screen or windowed mode or fullscreen with black border on the game ?
How did you set Sinden borders ? full screen or 4/3 ?

Foxhole

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2585 on: September 21, 2020, 05:58:44 am »
Are you playing full screen or windowed mode or fullscreen with black border on the game ?
How did you set Sinden borders ? full screen or 4/3 ?
Game is running fullscreen, tried original resolutions, 1280x960 and 1280x1024, borders are also fullscreen, meaning they cover exactly the active area, with no dead zones.
I've also tried the game again, this time on my 15khz crt with my crt gun, and the same thing happens, without demulshooter everything's fine, but with demulshooter there's a small offset on the left side and down.
do know that i usually only ask for help after i tried everything i could think of.

cult

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 07, 2021, 12:27:26 am
« Reply #2586 on: September 22, 2020, 08:22:20 am »
Hello! I wanted to ask a question about Aimtraks and Dolphin -

By any chance does anyone have a current working two player setup with Aimtrak/Demulshooter working with Dolphin? If so please let me know what version numbers you are using for your applications.

The last I had seen on this reviewing the thread was that there were issues reported with compatibility noted in the post here from mid-July.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,149714.msg1718819.html#msg1718819

I seem to be having the same issue as a few other posters. I am thinking of setting up a separate version of Demulshooter/Dolphin until these issues might be fixed in a later release of Demulshooter once I find out the last versions that work correctly.

Argonlefou - Have you had any additional thoughts on what might be the root cause? Thanks again for your great software.

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2587 on: September 22, 2020, 08:45:41 am »
Argonlefou,

Great work on the Dirty hack on Time Crisis 5 it works perfectly so thank you very much. I know this question has been asked but as the arcade shooter games are slowly drying up would you turn to PlayStation and PlayStation 2.
I’m only asking as PCSX2 supports mouse input and works, however when you use a Aimtrak the sight is all over the screen like it was for Time Crisis 5 so didn’t know if a fix could be done using Demulshooter and then the same for PlayStation and maybe PS3 in time. Understand your busy and with this pandemic things aren’t easy for everyone but hoping you might consider and take a look into this please.

Thanks a lot for all you do and letting myself and others enjoy these classics as they were meant to be enjoyed and played

Keep up the amazing work

Thank you
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 08:48:02 am by Ace »

Foxhole

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2588 on: September 22, 2020, 08:49:39 am »
Argonlefou,

Great work on the Dirty hack on Time Crisis 5 it works perfectly so thank you very much. I know this question has been asked but as the arcade shooter games are slowly drying up would you turn to PlayStation and PlayStation 2.
I’m only asking as PCSX2 supports mouse input and works, however when you use a Aimtrak the sight is all over the screen like it was for Time Crisis 5 so didn’t know if a fix could be done using Demulshooter and then the same for PlayStation and maybe PS3 in time. Understand your busy and with this pandemic things aren’t easy for everyone but hoping you might consider and take a look into this please.

Thanks a lot for all you do and letting myself and others enjoy these classics as they were meant to be enjoyed and played

Keep up the amazing work

Thank you
You can use the nuvee plugin for pcsx2.

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2589 on: September 22, 2020, 09:31:52 am »
Argonlefou,

Keep up the amazing work

Thank you
You can use the nuvee plugin for pcsx2.

Thanks a lot and have it set up myself using nuvee and also Mouse Patcher so I’ve got games that load with or without crosshairs etc. I was asking so you don’t have to use those plugins and can just use Demulshooter instead. If it’s the best which in my eyes it is why not work across all platforms for lightgun games if possible 👍🏻😊

Foxhole

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2590 on: September 22, 2020, 09:45:12 am »
Well, yeah, agree that it will be better with demulshooter rather than nuvee plugin, just thought you weren't aware of it since you didn't mention it in your post.

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2591 on: September 22, 2020, 11:48:17 am »
There's really no reason for argonlefou to put the time and effort into getting Demulshooter to work with PCSX2. Nuvee already works fine, and you can even use scripts to get games to launch without having to configure the plugin each time (also came from argonlefou). I am not an expert but I cannot tell any difference in the accuracy of nuvee than any other plugin even Demulshooter.

I have heard that nuvee doesn't work with Wiimote though but for other guns it's fine. 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 11:50:42 am by Jayinem »

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2592 on: September 22, 2020, 11:52:22 am »
Argonlefou,

Keep up the amazing work

Thank you

You're doing something wrong, aiming should not be all over the place with nuvee.

Nuvee works for PS1 as well. I already have every PS1 and PS2 games working fine with a lightgun. It can be done without Demulshooter, so no need to bother argonlefou with this.  I have another thread for PS3 Move support with scripts too (not saying I created it I did not) so none of this is necessary you just have to learn to use different methods.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 11:59:17 am by Jayinem »

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2593 on: September 22, 2020, 12:36:15 pm »
Argonlefou,

Keep up the amazing work

Thank you

You're doing something wrong, aiming should not be all over the place with nuvee.

Nuvee works for PS1 as well. I already have every PS1 and PS2 games working fine with a lightgun. It can be done without Demulshooter, so no need to bother argonlefou with this.  I have another thread for PS3 Move support with scripts too (not saying I created it I did not) so none of this is necessary you just have to learn to use different methods.

Appreciate the reply and I haven’t said my sights all over the place with the nuvee plug-in if you read my post 👍🏻 As for learning I do and have and ive also posted a AHK and instructions on getting Time Crisis 5 set up.
In another post I’ve already said I have these set up and working with sights and without in game sights both in PS1 and PS2 using nuvee and also Mouse Patcher as well. So I’m not doing anything wrong either 🙏🏻

But as I’ve said I appreciate your reply and thank you and I’ve seen the work on PS3 light gun games too and well done, I just haven’t got onto that system yet but might tap you up in time if that’s ok.
In my eyes there’s no harm in asking Argonlefou if he’ll consider this as it’ll be great to use Demulshooter across the board on all light gun games and worse case he can only say no lol

In my eyes it’s the best light gun addition out there and the work he does is appreciated by myself and others 👍🏻😊

Jayinem

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2594 on: September 22, 2020, 12:48:06 pm »
You're not the first person to ask him or even close...

IIRC his reply was similar to what I said to you "there's already nuvee no need to"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 12:50:28 pm by Jayinem »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2595 on: September 22, 2020, 01:19:44 pm »
Yup, the question already came but this topic beeing something like....60+ pages long now, I can understand a refresh here and then.

So for RCPS3 the answer is quite simple :
The emulator is under heavy development, with a lot of releases/updates every week (days ? I'm not following the emulator) so it would be more logical to ask original devs to add support rather than trying to hack such a program. Knowing also that every release have high chances of breaking compatibility with any Demulshooter hack...

For PCSX2:
Indeed, Nuvee perfectly does the job (of course, I'm talking of lightguns, not Wiimote or Joypad). And although it needs some learning to be correctly configured, it does work in the end.

And for both emulators : They are emulating console games, not arcade games. This add a lot of issues (like differents versions of the game, US, JAP, EU) needing different hacks and so on....
And so far (except for Dolphin - which is a mistake I won't make again  ;D -  So tricky to hack that I can't even remember how it works) I'll stick to arcade.

Hello! I wanted to ask a question about Aimtraks and Dolphin -

By any chance does anyone have a current working two player setup with Aimtrak/Demulshooter working with Dolphin? If so please let me know what version numbers you are using for your applications.

The last I had seen on this reviewing the thread was that there were issues reported with compatibility noted in the post here from mid-July.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,149714.msg1718819.html#msg1718819

I seem to be having the same issue as a few other posters. I am thinking of setting up a separate version of Demulshooter/Dolphin until these issues might be fixed in a later release of Demulshooter once I find out the last versions that work correctly.

Argonlefou - Have you had any additional thoughts on what might be the root cause? Thanks again for your great software.
Honestly, I forgot about this. I'll see if I can test it with the current release. I did not run Dolphin for ages.....

dcortest

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 16, 2020, 06:21:26 pm
« Reply #2596 on: September 22, 2020, 04:46:03 pm »
Hi argon

I am trying to make work teknoparrot house of the dead 4 with 2 sinden lightgun
Using latest demulshooter and updated teknoparrot, hotd4 rom rev A,(also tried rev. c) uncheck usemouse from teknoparrot config
When launched your program and load the game I have an issue when shooting there is about 3-4 seconds lag when I push trigger and when shoot is in the screen. If I play without your software and usemouse checked, no problem with player 1 but player 2 doesn't work.
There is something special with 2 player config that I am missing?

Thanks for create this great program

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2597 on: September 23, 2020, 08:56:51 am »
Hi argon

I am trying to make work teknoparrot house of the dead 4 with 2 sinden lightgun
Using latest demulshooter and updated teknoparrot, hotd4 rom rev A,(also tried rev. c) uncheck usemouse from teknoparrot config
When launched your program and load the game I have an issue when shooting there is about 3-4 seconds lag when I push trigger and when shoot is in the screen. If I play without your software and usemouse checked, no problem with player 1 but player 2 doesn't work.
There is something special with 2 player config that I am missing?

Thanks for create this great program
The only reason I can see easily is if you're running Demulshooter with the -v command. The huge amount of data to write on the disk may cause such lags and delays, accoording to your disk perforance.
If not, I have no clue...

Ace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2598 on: September 23, 2020, 02:07:06 pm »
Has anyone encountered using the newest Demulshooter that Sega Golden Gun doesn’t seem to work,
no Crosshair on screen and can’t even fire or hear shots being fired??

Set up with a previous version of Demulshooter and it works 👍🏻

Can post my versions I’m running later but just thought I’d post and see if anyone else has encountered this.

Thank you

And Argonlefou totally understand you wanting to stick to arcade games and stay away from console emulators 🙏🏻 Appreciate all you do thank you

Update running:
Teknoparrot ui: 1.0.0.378
Openwin32: 1.0.0.219
Openparrot64: 1.0.0.219
Opensega: 1.0.0.124    Demul 8.8.4 works atm with Sega Golden Gun

Unless I’m doing something wrong but just changing the demul exe from the above to the latest it stops working.

Realise I do need to update Teknoparrot as they’ve been adding some new features and actual light gun profiles as well. I’m just a firm believer in if something ain’t broke it doesn’t need fixing lol

Thanks again for any help or feedback
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 02:21:38 pm by Ace »

Tiberius

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 03, 2024, 02:10:01 pm
  • Spent more time fixing than playing
« Reply #2599 on: September 23, 2020, 02:15:54 pm »
Has anyone encountered using the newest Demulshooter that Sega Golden Gun doesn’t seem to work,
no Crosshair on screen and can’t even fire or hear shots being fired??

Set up with a previous version of Demulshooter and it works 👍🏻

Can post my versions I’m running later but just thought I’d post and see if anyone else has encountered this.

Thank you

And Argonlefou totally understand you wanting to stick to arcade games and stay away from console emulators 🙏🏻 Appreciate all you do thank you
Hi Ace,

Try running the game first and then running demulshooter.

I was having the same issue and this worked for me.

No idea why works this way round but it does.

Cheers
Using Wiimotes, Demulshooter and Touchmote as lightguns......does actually work!!!