Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 976522 times)

dejawho

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 14, 2020, 07:35:39 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hi, I have a problem with demulshooter and a dual aimtrak on some emulators. The problems started suddenly because the first time I've configured everything it was working, now instead something happened and the second gun doesn't work on many emulators (but not all, for example SH still work).
The problem is that for example on hotd2 the second gun fire at the same time of the first, so pulling the trigger (or reloading) on the second one trigger the same event on the first, and viceversa. The problem is really strange, the guns have differend ids and the demulshooter diag app grab the correct click/position for each gun, but when used inside demul everything is a mess.
I have not updated anything, don't know if some automatic update of windows (windows 7) ---fouled up beyond all recognition--- everything. Have you any suggestion?

gtavccat

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2022, 08:25:49 pm
Hi Argonlefou,PS2 Crisis zone and TimeCrisis2/3 Is it possible to hide the Crosshair in Controller mode?  :)

Sorry, I repeat it :-[

Smraedis

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 05, 2020, 02:58:43 pm
  • Yeah it's me, hi!
Hey,

On vcop3, the arcade has a button on the gun to change weapons when you pick them up, but I can't find a way to do it on cxbx.
Can anything be done about this?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 10:03:12 am
Hi, I have a problem with demulshooter and a dual aimtrak on some emulators. The problems started suddenly because the first time I've configured everything it was working, now instead something happened and the second gun doesn't work on many emulators (but not all, for example SH still work).
The problem is that for example on hotd2 the second gun fire at the same time of the first, so pulling the trigger (or reloading) on the second one trigger the same event on the first, and viceversa. The problem is really strange, the guns have differend ids and the demulshooter diag app grab the correct click/position for each gun, but when used inside demul everything is a mess.
I have not updated anything, don't know if some automatic update of windows (windows 7) ---fouled up beyond all recognition--- everything. Have you any suggestion?
Usual checks : Admin rights, correct Demul version, correct Demulshooter version, etc...

Hi Argonlefou,PS2 Crisis zone and TimeCrisis2/3 Is it possible to hide the Crosshair in Controller mode?  :)

Sorry, I repeat it :-[
I don't think so (with settings at least) as it's what the playstation was supposed to display with a controller.
I don't know if there are hacks in pcsx2
Or you can try to hack into the iso resource and blank the cursor texture

dgrace

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:49:26 am
Hey Argon, Rpcs3 has made a lot of improvements over the past 6 months. Any chance you would be willing to take a stab at Deadstorm pirates? Many get pretty consistent 60fps now. It already has some mouse support but not enough to be playable IMO. Thanks
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 09:35:42 am by dgrace »

Jordiculebcn

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 31, 2020, 03:19:16 pm
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #1765 on: September 01, 2019, 09:26:51 am »
Good day everybody
Just 2 days ago I was trying to connect 2 aimtrak lightgun and I discovered the program demulshooter and this forum. After hours and hours trying to connect both guns, I am having the same problem than Dejawho. The pointer of each gun works perfect, but it's like the trigger for both guns is the same. I have tried with different demul and demulshooter, but always with the same problem. It was very helpful if someone knows how to solve it. Thanks very much

ThielHater

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 27, 2023, 02:22:16 pm
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #1766 on: September 06, 2019, 03:07:59 pm »
Thank you very much for HOTD2 support! The insert coin feature is great, I like that you play the .wav file.  ;D [...]
It would be cool to be able to insert a coin in HOTD3 also, the adress is known (0x7B7DD0) and the sound is "[hod3pc]\media\coin002.aif". [...] However, great job!
@argonlefou: I was very happy to see that you published the source code on GitHub as I suggested some time ago. Would you mind adding the insert coin feature for HOTD Overkill as well? The address is 0x2F9B5B3C.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 07:57:18 am by ThielHater »

dejawho

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1767 on: September 07, 2019, 08:30:12 am »
Usual checks : Admin rights, correct Demul version, correct Demulshooter version, etc...

Hi , sorry to keep you waiting with the answer, but I was unable to test until today. I have the correct vesion of demul (april 2018), last version of demulshooter and  demulshooter with the flag to be executed always ad admin. Always the same problem, the pointing works, but the trigger of any gun still shoot with both. If you need to do some check I can give you access to my machine through TeamViewer if you want to check what is happening.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 08:33:08 am by dejawho »

ThielHater

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1768 on: September 08, 2019, 02:06:56 pm »
@argonlefou: I was very happy to see that you published the source code on GitHub as I suggested some time ago. Would you mind adding the insert coin feature for HOTD Overkill as well? The address is 0x2F9B5B3C.  ;D
I sent you a pull request on GitHub. :)

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1769 on: September 10, 2019, 03:48:22 am »
I'll be back at the end of the month, I'll check that later ;)

defre19766

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2020, 03:46:47 pm
« Reply #1770 on: September 11, 2019, 11:50:30 am »
hello ,

I am getting crazy here .
Because of a clean install of windows 10 last month , i last my config for demulshooter and so .
I use dolphinbar with 2 wiimotes . And everything was working with touchmote and demulshooter . also haunted museum 2

but now i can't get it to work .
touchmote part is oké , i tested my wiimotes under controllers in windows 10 , so that work .
i start demulshooter , i select my wiimotes . I double check and save .
i exit demulshooter and create a shortcut . right mouse button , properties . And i put there
"D:\Hyperspin Rocketlauncher\RocketLauncher\Profiles\demulshooter\DemulShooter\DemulShooter.exe" -target=ttx -rom=hmuseum2
do i mistake here ?

The shortcut can be run from any location on the pc ?

Now i am here i want to ask also , when i open Ds-diag.exe . I can't see my wiimotes . Only a mouse and something else . I think my keyboard .
so i can not test my wiimotes there . Is there any other option to test . Its just that you always need to start your game to test .
This was also the case when before everything was working . But couldn't test in DS-diag.exe ?

grrrrrr , what i am doing wrong ?

xbrunox

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 01:48:30 am
« Reply #1771 on: September 15, 2019, 10:27:12 am »
Hi Argon.
Sorry if this post isn't properly demulshooter interest, but is a similar argument.
Have you a solution for Fix ID number with supermodel when we use raw input? In mame we can use a controller.ini file for fix.
Thanks

ThielHater

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1772 on: September 20, 2019, 03:55:45 pm »
Unfortunately, Operation G.H.O.S.T doesn't work for me. If I use my mouse, the crosshair is fine but as soon as I use my Aimtrak light gun, it starts jumping around randomly. This happens also if DemulShooter is disabled. I guess that OG is trying to process the input somehow? I thought that DS would override that behaviour but apparently it doesn't, as I found out by forcing the mouse coordinates to [512x300] in SendInput() before writing to memory. That should have centered the crosshair in the middle of OG's window but sadly it doesn't. I used Ds_Diag to verify, that the mouse position is read correctly. :(

I noted, that the mouse position of player 2 is written to the game's memory correctly but shooting doesn't work.  ???
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 01:10:40 pm by ThielHater »

2huwman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 17, 2023, 03:33:32 am
« Reply #1773 on: September 23, 2019, 05:49:01 pm »
Well, Vcop3 with CxBx Reloaded is not a stable things because of the way the emulator is generating windows. That's why fullscreen is not possible right now with Demulshooter
Your error seems to be related to a window issue too, it's like the emulator window does not exists anymore and the program is crashing because this should never happen in a real world  :laugh:
Unfortunatelly, I can't do much for this :(

I've managed to get VC3 working in full screen, but only if I set the full screen resolution to 640x480 and calibrate the aimtrack in that resolution. Works perfectly now - only issue is no button to switch guns.

dejawho

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1774 on: September 27, 2019, 11:47:51 am »

Hi, when you will come back I can give remote access to my pc because I've checked a lot of time the configuration and everything seems correct to me, also without using a frontend. Just to recap my problem is with two aimtrak gun: the trigger of a gun make all the player shot and I can't find the problem.

Bojo5150

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 11, 2022, 12:07:28 pm
« Reply #1775 on: October 02, 2019, 12:28:37 am »
@argonlefou Will you be able to put out a new release that supports 2Spicy, Rambo, and Transformers anytime soon? It’s bee killing me to wait all this time! :-)

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1776 on: October 02, 2019, 09:04:48 am »
Now i am here i want to ask also , when i open Ds-diag.exe . I can't see my wiimotes . Only a mouse and something else . I think my keyboard .
so i can not test my wiimotes there .
This is normal, as stated a lot of times, Ds_Diag will only display DirectInput devices. Your WiiMotes are emulated X-Input devices

Is there any other option to test . Its just that you always need to start your game to test .
This was also the case when before everything was working . But couldn't test in DS-diag.exe ?
Run demulshooter gui, go to calibration tab and use the checkbox to draw a mark on the screen when you shoot with the selected P1/P2 device. This should draw red/blue crosshair when you shoot
[/quote]

Unfortunately, Operation G.H.O.S.T doesn't work for me. If I use my mouse, the crosshair is fine but as soon as I use my Aimtrak light gun, it starts jumping around randomly. This happens also if DemulShooter is disabled. I guess that OG is trying to process the input somehow? I thought that DS would override that behaviour but apparently it doesn't, as I found out by forcing the mouse coordinates to [512x300] in SendInput() before writing to memory. That should have centered the crosshair in the middle of OG's window but sadly it doesn't. I used Ds_Diag to verify, that the mouse position is read correctly. :(

I noted, that the mouse position of player 2 is written to the game's memory correctly but shooting doesn't work.  ???
Player 2 buttons are done by emulating keyboard keys. You can try to use a keyboard to check if the keys are working good with your dump. If it is, then I don't know what is blocking demulshooter from emulating the keys

Hi, when you will come back I can give remote access to my pc because I've checked a lot of time the configuration and everything seems correct to me, also without using a frontend. Just to recap my problem is with two aimtrak gun: the trigger of a gun make all the player shot and I can't find the problem.
I'm sorry but I really don"t have enough time right now for this kind of help  :(

@argonlefou Will you be able to put out a new release that supports 2Spicy, Rambo, and Transformers anytime soon? It’s bee killing me to wait all this time! :-)
As far as I know there is still no way to play these without beeing Patreon, so unfortunatelly the answer is no

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2024, 06:27:43 am
« Reply #1777 on: October 03, 2019, 07:03:57 pm »

What happens in which emulator or game?

Trnzaddict

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 24, 2023, 12:12:29 pm
« Reply #1778 on: October 04, 2019, 04:13:07 pm »
Hi Argonlefou -

Is there anyway to have DS run with just a tray icon and not have the window pop up when launched? There is a long standing issue with Rlauncher users that when bezels are used with Demul & Model 2 that Rlauncher is hooking DS’s window and not the emulator window causing it to be maximized and the emulator window drawn above it all messed up.

I tried making a .lnk for DS and choosing the “run minimized” option under properties but when executed by Rlauncher the window still gets drawn and screws everything up.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1779 on: October 05, 2019, 03:17:21 am »
Hi Argonlefou -

Is there anyway to have DS run with just a tray icon and not have the window pop up when launched? There is a long standing issue with Rlauncher users that when bezels are used with Demul & Model 2 that Rlauncher is hooking DS’s window and not the emulator window causing it to be maximized and the emulator window drawn above it all messed up.

I tried making a .lnk for DS and choosing the “run minimized” option under properties but when executed by Rlauncher the window still gets drawn and screws everything up.
I don't know why and how Rlauncher is able to pop up the GUI window as, when used in a command line, this window is hidden and should not be visible anywhere manually
Unfortunatelly, even when hidden, this window still exists somewhere in the OS windows list and to change that I would have to split DemulShooter into 2 different programs

Trnzaddict

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1780 on: October 06, 2019, 10:57:37 am »
Hi Argonlefou -

I don't know why and how Rlauncher is able to pop up the GUI window as, when used in a command line, this window is hidden and should not be visible anywhere manually
Unfortunatelly, even when hidden, this window still exists somewhere in the OS windows list and to change that I would have to split DemulShooter into 2 different programs

Thanks for the response.

What happens is for example I launch DS with parameters for HOTD for Model 2. Now I open up the Model 2 emulator and load HOTD. As soon as you do that, I notice a CMD window pops up briefly then the game starts. That I believe is whats throwing everything off.

'The way Rlauncher's built in bezel draw feature works is once it launches an emulator, it hooks the active emulator window and then maximizes it, resizes it according to what x/y coordinates you have set up for your bezel and displays your bezel over the emulator window. I think it's hooking that CMD window and then maximizing that, and because it already thinks it maximized the emulator window, then it just displays the normal window for Model 2. I'm enclosing a picture to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. You'll see the DS window trying to be maximized to the white 4:3 square which is where the model 2 window should be resized and fit to. The bezel I'm using is a simple scanline overlay for demo purposes.

Is there some idea you have to not make any sort of window or anything pop up when Model 2 is launched with DS running in the background? Is there perhaps any invisible window that gets launched when you run DS?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1781 on: October 06, 2019, 03:10:49 pm »
I already heard about this behaviour, I totally know what you are seeing

I'll rephrase what I meant to say : I don't know what is the mechanism used in Rlaucher source code for it to be able to do so.
You have to mess a lot with the OS window manager to be able to display this DemulShooter GUI window like this

And again, this is a .NET window program, which means that a real Window has to be created by the program, even (this is the case with demulshooter) if hidden, not activated and so on...
And as I said above, recoding DemulShooter as a command-line program (without any window) would mean recoding 2 different softwares for GUI and DS program, and I won't do that

Trnzaddict

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1782 on: October 06, 2019, 07:19:55 pm »
I already heard about this behaviour, I totally know what you are seeing

I'll rephrase what I meant to say : I don't know what is the mechanism used in Rlaucher source code for it to be able to do so.
You have to mess a lot with the OS window manager to be able to display this DemulShooter GUI window like this

And again, this is a .NET window program, which means that a real Window has to be created by the program, even (this is the case with demulshooter) if hidden, not activated and so on...
And as I said above, recoding DemulShooter as a command-line program (without any window) would mean recoding 2 different softwares for GUI and DS program and I won't do that

No problem at all. I was not aware the program with have to be split  - I would not expect you to change the software over this as it is a great tool and this is a RocketLauncher issue. I’m going to try and fix this issue myself ; I just wanted to ask for your input because I’ve spent all weekend trying to come up with a fix and I’m running out of ideas in Autohotkey on how to remedy the issue.

Thanks anyway though.

dejawho

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1783 on: October 07, 2019, 11:05:07 am »
I'm sorry but I really don"t have enough time right now for this kind of help  :(

nevermind, do you have any suggestion on how to resolve the problem or is there something that I can provide to know what is happening?

xbrunox

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1784 on: October 07, 2019, 01:28:17 pm »
HI Argon. Teknoparrot have made a lot of improvements for Hod4 é LGJ, and now there are ATI fix too for LGJ. Pls can u update support of demulshooter for last TP release?

ThielHater

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1785 on: October 08, 2019, 02:54:36 pm »
Unfortunately, Operation G.H.O.S.T doesn't work for me. [...]
Player 2 buttons are done by emulating keyboard keys. You can try to use a keyboard to check if the keys are working good with your dump. If it is, then I don't know what is blocking demulshooter from emulating the keys
I found out that player 2 keys were not assigned, DS would send the key strokes but OG didn't know what to do with it. That's a progress but still the game is not playable.

Besides, I have a problem with Ninja Assault. It doesn't matter if I press the left or the right mouse button, the game always reloads instead of shooting. This also happens when DS isn't running. Is that a general known problem? I tried different versions of the emulator but that didn't help.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 03:00:28 pm by ThielHater »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1786 on: October 09, 2019, 10:21:59 am »
Just had a quick look on this one, the version of the game I got (Typing of the dead overkill) always has unlimited credits and there's no mention of any "credit" button in the controls

I found out that player 2 keys were not assigned, DS would send the key strokes but OG didn't know what to do with it. That's a progress but still the game is not playable.
So there's an issue with your dump

Besides, I have a problem with Ninja Assault. It doesn't matter if I press the left or the right mouse button, the game always reloads instead of shooting. This also happens when DS isn't running. Is that a general known problem? I tried different versions of the emulator but that didn't help.
Never heard about that. Usually it's the opposite, people may have trouble to reload
You can't try different versions of demul, you HAVE to stick to the correct one according to the version of DS you're using
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 10:24:33 am by argonlefou »

ThielHater

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1787 on: October 10, 2019, 01:50:32 am »
Just had a quick look on this one, the version of the game I got (Typing of the dead overkill) always has unlimited credits and there's no mention of any "credit" button in the controls
If you finish the game on normal mode, directors cut is unlocked which limits the lives to three. There is no option to insert coins by default but so far all HOTD titles except Overkill support inserting coins.

So there's an issue with your dump
Yes, that was indeed the problem.

Never heard about that. [...] You can't try different versions of demul, you HAVE to stick to the correct one according to the version of DS you're using
Of course the versions of demul and DS have to be compatible to work. To find out what's wrong, I tried playing Ninja Assault without DS using my mouse and then it's valid to try different versions of demul. The crosshair moves fine but when I shoot, it is always registered as being out of the screen.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1788 on: October 10, 2019, 03:45:35 am »
If you finish the game on normal mode, directors cut is unlocked which limits the lives to three. There is no option to insert coins by default but so far all HOTD titles except Overkill support inserting coins.
Hmm I see...
If you could please share your savedata (it should be on AppData\Roaming\SEGA\Typing of the Dead Overkill) , I can try to import it and retry with director's cut unlocked

Of course the versions of demul and DS have to be compatible to work. To find out what's wrong, I tried playing Ninja Assault without DS using my mouse and then it's valid to try different versions of demul. The crosshair moves fine but when I shoot, it is always registered as being out of the screen.
So just to be sure, did you manage to get a working version of Ninja Assault with your mouse (i.e. shoot and reload working correctly) ?
And then when using DS is fails to shoot but always reload ?

ThielHater

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1789 on: October 10, 2019, 04:48:19 pm »
If you could please share your savedata (it should be on AppData\Roaming\SEGA\Typing of the Dead Overkill) , I can try to import it and retry with director's cut unlocked
I send you a PM.

So just to be sure, did you manage to get a working version of Ninja Assault with your mouse (i.e. shoot and reload working correctly) ?
No, DS is not the problem. I just thought that this could be a known problem and someone could help me.  :laugh:

Bojo5150

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 11, 2022, 12:07:28 pm
« Reply #1790 on: October 10, 2019, 08:01:52 pm »
@argonlefou Transformers is now non-patreon

dgrace

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:49:26 am
« Reply #1791 on: October 10, 2019, 08:17:08 pm »

It will be more than meets the eye  :applaud:  :cheers:

lllll44

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2024, 07:58:49 pm
« Reply #1792 on: October 12, 2019, 04:01:28 pm »
Hi...is the program is just for light gun devices such as aimtrak or i can play with 2 mice or 1 mice and 1 keyboard?
thanks.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1793 on: October 14, 2019, 06:55:17 am »

DemulShooter v8.5.6 :
- Added 2P suport for "Transformers" RingWide game with TeknoParrot 1.0.0.16
- Lindbergh games will be updated later,so now stick with older Teknopparot  1.0.0.112
- Added support for "Typing of the Dead Overkill" on Windows just to be able to add credits with the [5] key when plyaing Director's cut mode in "House of The Dead Overkill"
- "-parrotloader" option will not be maintained anymore as now everycontrol seems to work fine with Teknoparrot
This is just a quick and small update for Transformers (and all other RingWide games should still be working with newer Tecknoparrots), I'll try to update the Lindbergh games later
As usual, add the game to TP, add the exe path and set controls for start/test/coin and uncheck "use mouse as gun"

Hi...is the program is just for light gun devices such as aimtrak or i can play with 2 mice or 1 mice and 1 keyboard?
thanks.
Hi, only for devices like Aimtrak and all Xinput compatible devices (Wiimotes, gamepad, etc...)
You can't use keyboard and mouse

SuperMagoAlex

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 04:51:33 pm
« Reply #1794 on: October 14, 2019, 09:20:26 am »
Thanks!  :notworthy:
I will try later Transformers!
 :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

xbrunox

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1795 on: October 14, 2019, 11:19:26 am »
Hi argon.
wht is the correct syntax for transformers?

C:\\DemulShooter_v8.5.6\DemulShooter.exe  -target=ringwide -rom=transformers

this doesn't work

FIND!

-h..... tha is correct!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 11:24:50 am by xbrunox »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1796 on: October 14, 2019, 12:36:38 pm »
Hi argon.
wht is the correct syntax for transformers?

C:\\DemulShooter_v8.5.6\DemulShooter.exe  -target=ringwide -rom=transformers

this doesn't work

FIND!

-h..... tha is correct!
Indeed, -rom=tha is the correct value, written in the software help command
I didn't update the wiki so, before I forgot : the correct syntax for House of the dead overkill (for coin button) is also in the help

MrLightgun

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 04, 2022, 10:38:07 pm
« Reply #1797 on: October 14, 2019, 04:42:13 pm »
Hi Argon

Fantastic work as always, is there any chance of a crosshair removal patch for Transformers?  I did attempt it but didn't get any joy.  I think it needs your skills  :applaud:

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2024, 06:27:43 am
« Reply #1798 on: October 14, 2019, 05:28:48 pm »

DemulShooter v8.5.6 :
- Added 2P suport for "Transformers" RingWide game with TeknoParrot 1.0.0.16
- Lindbergh games will be updated later,so now stick with older Teknopparot  1.0.0.112
- Added support for "Typing of the Dead Overkill" on Windows just to be able to add credits with the [5] key when plyaing Director's cut mode in "House of The Dead Overkill"
- "-parrotloader" option will not be maintained anymore as now everycontrol seems to work fine with Teknoparrot
This is just a quick and small update for Transformers (and all other RingWide games should still be working with newer Tecknoparrots), I'll try to update the Lindbergh games later
As usual, add the game to TP, add the exe path and set controls for start/test/coin and uncheck "use mouse as gun"

thanks.
Hi, only for devices like Aimtrak and all Xinput compatible devices (Wiimotes, gamepad, etc...)
You can't use keyboard and mouse

Thanks Argon

Ginsonic

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 09, 2023, 12:56:04 pm
  • Arcade enthusiast !
« Reply #1799 on: October 15, 2019, 04:33:30 am »
Many thanks Argon!  :applaud: