Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 976381 times)

argonlefou

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 10:03:12 am

What is the command line to run lets go jungle?
demulshooter.exe -target=lindbergh -rom=lgj

For information, demulshooter.exe -h will list all target and roms available (even if I have no time for wiki update, this command will always be correct)

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2024, 06:27:43 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Thanks

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
I'm trying to make the haunted museum 2 work but the sights appear on the screen, but do not move in any of the 2 weapons. I looked at the manual and explained that it is quite simple to do, but I can not do it. my .ini file looks like this:

# REGION E G A C
JVSENABLE      0
REGION         G
CNFNAME         .\cfg\
RANKFILE      .\cfg\shh\
PLAYLOG_FILE      .\cfg\log\log.bin
HAUNTED2      1
SCREEN_WIDTH      1280
SCREEN_HEIGHT      768
DEBUG_VRAM      0
RENDER_WIDTH3D      1280
RENDER_HEIGHT3D      768
RENDER_WIDTH      1280
RENDER_HEIGHT      768
RENDER_FLAG      0
ASPECT_X      16
ASPECT_Y      9
SVGAMONITOR      1
disp         1
FULLSCREEN       0
DINPUTENABLE      0
FEEDBACKPARAMSET   1
FORCE_RGB_MOVIE    1
PRJENABLE      1
WDTENABLE      1
GUNENABLE      0
GUN_CURSOR      1
GUN_RECOIL_TYPE      0
GUN_NUM_FAKE      0
GUNADC         0
ENABLE_VSYNC      1
NR_ANTIALIAS_SAMPLES   1
FORCE_LOCK_BACKBUFFER   0
DEBUG_FUNC      0
FORCE_EXIT_KEY      1
SOUND_DATA_VOL      100

Bojo5150

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 11, 2022, 12:07:28 pm
@argonlefou Can you please map the P1 and P2 start buttons to the 1 & 2 keyboard keys for the Lindbergh games? Teknoparrot always crashes on me when using directinput so I’m forced to use Xinput and map controls to an Xbox controller. HotD4 and LGI both work great but I have to use an Xbox controller on my cabinet to start them.

Thank you!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
I'm trying to make the haunted museum 2 work but the sights appear on the screen, but do not move in any of the 2 weapons. I looked at the manual and explained that it is quite simple to do, but I can not do it. my .ini file looks like this:

# REGION E G A C
JVSENABLE      0
REGION         G
CNFNAME         .\cfg\
RANKFILE      .\cfg\shh\
HAUNTED2      1
SCREEN_WIDTH      1280
SCREEN_HEIGHT      768
DEBUG_VRAM      0
RENDER_WIDTH3D      1280
RENDER_HEIGHT3D      768
RENDER_WIDTH      1280
RENDER_HEIGHT      768
RENDER_FLAG      0
ASPECT_X      16
ASPECT_Y      9
SVGAMONITOR      1
disp         1
FULLSCREEN       0
DINPUTENABLE      0
FEEDBACKPARAMSET   1
FORCE_RGB_MOVIE    1
PRJENABLE      1
WDTENABLE      1
GUNENABLE      0
GUN_CURSOR      1
GUN_RECOIL_TYPE      0
GUN_NUM_FAKE      0
GUNADC         0
ENABLE_VSYNC      1
NR_ANTIALIAS_SAMPLES   1
DEBUG_FUNC      0
FORCE_EXIT_KEY      1
SOUND_DATA_VOL      100
Are you sure you are using the good command to run this game ? As there are a few different versions available (Fright Fear Land / Haunted Museum 2) having different exe.
You can use the FFL patcher on the 1st page to open the exe and have information about it and correct demulshooter command

@argonlefou Can you please map the P1 and P2 start buttons to the 1 & 2 keyboard keys for the Lindbergh games? Teknoparrot always crashes on me when using directinput so I’m forced to use Xinput and map controls to an Xbox controller. HotD4 and LGI both work great but I have to use an Xbox controller on my cabinet to start them.

Thank you!
Unfortunately, doing so would mean to override Teknoparrot innercommands and will block them for everyone else.
This is what the -parrotloader option is doing, but back in time, Teknoparrot controls were not working with these game at all. By the way, I quickly tested 1.93 and it seems that all controls (coin, start) are working with all shooting games, meaning that the -parrotloader option is not needed anymore and may be deleted in the near future

icom6636

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 20, 2022, 09:28:42 pm
Hi Argonlefou, first off thank you so much for your continued support of this fantastic program, I have a two player gun cabinet that I built utilizing Aimtrak lightguns in a Windows 10 64bit machine.  I have been successful in getting HOTD through the M2 emulator to work great in two player mode, however I am struggling to get this to work with Windows PC games particularly HOTD2 and HOTD3.  I have followed your guide to the best of my ability and have got player 1 working in both of these but I do not seem to get any crosshairs for player 2 in any of these two games.  I have attached my debug files below in the hope that you might be able to tell me what might be wrong, as a side note I did set the configuration for both the games HOTD2 and HOTD3 to keyboard for both players and using Demulshooter V8.5.3. http://newforum.arcadecontrols.com/Smileys/default/banghead.gif

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Hi Argonlefou, first off thank you so much for your continued support of this fantastic program, I have a two player gun cabinet that I built utilizing Aimtrak lightguns in a Windows 10 64bit machine.  I have been successful in getting HOTD through the M2 emulator to work great in two player mode, however I am struggling to get this to work with Windows PC games particularly HOTD2 and HOTD3.  I have followed your guide to the best of my ability and have got player 1 working in both of these but I do not seem to get any crosshairs for player 2 in any of these two games.  I have attached my debug files below in the hope that you might be able to tell me what might be wrong, as a side note I did set the configuration for both the games HOTD2 and HOTD3 to keyboard for both players and using Demulshooter V8.5.3. http://newforum.arcadecontrols.com/Smileys/default/banghead.gif
could you tell me the CRC32 or MD5 print of your hod3pc.exe file ?

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline

# REGION E G A C
JVSENABLE      0
REGION         G
CNFNAME         .\cfg\
RANKFILE      .\cfg\shh\
HAUNTED2      1
SCREEN_WIDTH      1280
SCREEN_HEIGHT      768
DEBUG_VRAM      0
RENDER_WIDTH3D      1280
RENDER_HEIGHT3D      768
RENDER_WIDTH      1280
RENDER_HEIGHT      768
RENDER_FLAG      0
ASPECT_X      16
ASPECT_Y      9
SVGAMONITOR      1
disp         1
FULLSCREEN       0
DINPUTENABLE      0
FEEDBACKPARAMSET   1
FORCE_RGB_MOVIE    1
PRJENABLE      1
WDTENABLE      1
GUNENABLE      0
GUN_CURSOR      1
GUN_RECOIL_TYPE      0
GUN_NUM_FAKE      0
GUNADC         0
ENABLE_VSYNC      1
NR_ANTIALIAS_SAMPLES   1
DEBUG_FUNC      0
FORCE_EXIT_KEY      1
SOUND_DATA_VOL      100
Are you sure you are using the good command to run this game ? As there are a few different versions available (Fright Fear Land / Haunted Museum 2) having different exe.
You can use the FFL patcher on the 1st page to open the exe and have information about it and correct demulshooter command
Thanks, i was able to solve the problem here.

icom6636

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 20, 2022, 09:28:42 pm
could you tell me the CRC32 or MD5 print of your hod3pc.exe file ?
Hi Arogonlefou, thank you for the reply attached I have added the CRC32 and MD5 results, thank you again for your time I really appropriate it

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
Hotd4 is working fine, Lets go Jungle did not work.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Oh yeah, I forgot to update LGJ  :banghead: I'll add it tomorrow

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
Oh yeah, I forgot to update LGJ  :banghead: I'll add it tomorrow

Thanks, Thank you for the great work.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Here's the good update working for all lindbergh games

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline

Thanks Argonlefou

defre19766

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2020, 03:46:47 pm
hello ,

I just tried latest demulshooter with latest teknoparrot , touchmote and wiimote (dolhinbar) . It works , but offscreenreload don't work .

What could be the problem ?

thx

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
Argon, I know you said that you do not want to change this latest version of demulshooter. but Mohkerz finally managed to solve the problem of the silent hill that did not win 10, I tested with the last version that you released for us, followed the instructions and the weapons did not catch. Does it change anything because it works on win10 now?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Argon, I know you said that you do not want to change this latest version of demulshooter. but Mohkerz finally managed to solve the problem of the silent hill that did not win 10, I tested with the last version that you released for us, followed the instructions and the weapons did not catch. Does it change anything because it works on win10 now?
Yeah, I know he was working on it

And I never said that I don't want to change DemulShooter anymore, I said I won't update it continously only for TeknoParrot compatibility unless the new buld of TeknoParrot is relevant for lightguns game

So Silenthill Win10 will be on the list as soon as I have time to try ...and if I can success because I can't guarantee anything ;)

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
Yeah, I know he was working on it

And I never said that I don't want to change DemulShooter anymore, I said I won't update it continously only for TeknoParrot compatibility unless the new buld of TeknoParrot is relevant for lightguns game

So Silenthill Win10 will be on the list as soon as I have time to try ...and if I can success because I can't guarantee anything ;)

Thanks Argon

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
Argon, I took the Silent Hill test in win10 and it works perfectly, thanks. In the game Far cry even using the Mouse enabler I could not play using the guns. Could anything be done?

nkachelmeyer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 09, 2023, 07:27:24 pm

Is there a patch to hide the crosshairs for LGJ?

Thanks by the way for the great software. I have been obsessing over light gun games because of this handy software.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 12:00:39 pm by nkachelmeyer »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Is there a patch to hide the crosshairs for LGJ
Not for now

Argon, I took the Silent Hill test in win10 and it works perfectly, thanks. In the game Far cry even using the Mouse enabler I could not play using the guns. Could anything be done?
I don't know for now, I just tried the new Far Cry once and I couldn't continue after beeing dead so I need to test it again and see if this is still an unusable game or just a problem on my computer

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
I don't know for now, I just tried the new Far Cry once and I couldn't continue after beeing dead so I need to test it again and see if this is still an unusable game or just a problem on my computer

Argon, try to run it with Game Loader All, here only with him.

DMB77

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2024, 10:26:05 am
I upgraded to windows 10 so I could play the new Lindbergh games.  HOTD4 runs fine (provided that i run my script in admin mode), however I cannot get lets go jungle to work, and now Sega Golden Gun won't work.  I'm using the latest Teknoparrot and Demulshooter.  If i untick "use mouse for gun games" Demulshooter does not seem to hook and my guns don't respond.  If I tick that box, my start player 1 and 2 keys don't respond.  I have also tried ticking enable XInput but those keys don't work either(if the use mouse box is ticked).  I've tried all combinations and can't seem to get it running.  I've attached my debug text.
Fate flies in fear of the moment

Bojo5150

• Offline Offline
Guys, I've been pulling my hair out and need some help.

I'm using the latest Demul (4/28) and demulshooter 8.5.2 and have issues with Ninja Assault & Brave Firefighters.

Ninja Assault plays perfect if I run Demulshooter from the command line and launch demul.exe manually. Both guns shoot, calibration is good, and the reload works as it should however when I launch using my front end (Launchbox) both guns work but either gun fires bullets for both guns, reload doesn't work, and calibration is off. All other Naomi, Sammy, Atomiswave games work within Launchbox with no issue. I launch demulshooter using Launchboxes "Add Application" which automatically launches Demulshooter before launching Demul. Any ideas what could be my issue?

The 2nd problem is with Brave Firefighters as the mice freakout and act as if there the same (screen flashes and both mouse cursors move rapidly) It seems like Demulshooter isn't working properly and both guns are using Gun 1's inputs

All help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
I upgraded to windows 10 so I could play the new Lindbergh games.  HOTD4 runs fine (provided that i run my script in admin mode), however I cannot get lets go jungle to work, and now Sega Golden Gun won't work.  I'm using the latest Teknoparrot and Demulshooter.  If i untick "use mouse for gun games" Demulshooter does not seem to hook and my guns don't respond.  If I tick that box, my start player 1 and 2 keys don't respond.  I have also tried ticking enable XInput but those keys don't work either(if the use mouse box is ticked).  I've tried all combinations and can't seem to get it running.  I've attached my debug text.
Using the "latest" TeknoParrot will no be kind of dangerous as updates are comming quite rapidly and may break Lindbergh compatibility at any time. So the best thing to do is - if possible - to stick to the latest confirmed working version on the Wiki (1.0.0.122 currently)

Anyway, I just downloaded the latest one (1.0.0.122) and Both Hotd4 and LGJ were working fine with Demulshooter

Based on your debug file, demulshooter can't access the game's memory. What is causing this ? I can't tell.
The fact that HOTD4 is working is almost excluding TeknoParrot as faulty, because both games are hacked the same way so if it's successfull for the first one, there is no reason for the 2nd one to act differently
Maybe some administrator right issue ? Or the Win10 version. I knwow revision 1803 is working good and most recent versions are not

Ninja Assault plays perfect if I run Demulshooter from the command line and launch demul.exe manually. Both guns shoot, calibration is good, and the reload works as it should however when I launch using my front end (Launchbox) both guns work but either gun fires bullets for both guns, reload doesn't work, and calibration is off. All other Naomi, Sammy, Atomiswave games work within Launchbox with no issue. I launch demulshooter using Launchboxes "Add Application" which automatically launches Demulshooter before launching Demul. Any ideas what could be my issue?
Not knowing Launchbox and the way they are doing things, I can't help you on this.

The 2nd problem is with Brave Firefighters as the mice freakout and act as if there the same (screen flashes and both mouse cursors move rapidly) It seems like Demulshooter isn't working properly and both guns are using Gun 1's inputs

All help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
I just tried again and can confirm that brave fire fighter is working well without any bugs with 2 Aimtraks on my computer

Is it with or without frontend for braveff ? Because what you're seeing is what's happening without demulshooter running (both players beeing controled by the mouse).

Bojo5150

• Offline Offline
For Braveff the problem occurs with and without the front end.

Animal

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 20, 2019, 01:41:02 pm
I got Silent Hill working great using my Aimtrak and demulshooter.

Do I need to do anything specific to get atomiswave games working with the Lightgun?Games start (Sport Shooting uSA for example) but nothing else (no player coin or start)

I'm using an ipac keyboard encoder

Thanks

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
For Braveff the problem occurs with and without the front end.
It should not. If you could make debug file and post it here, maybe something relevant would be inside

I got Silent Hill working great using my Aimtrak and demulshooter.

Do I need to do anything specific to get atomiswave games working with the Lightgun?Games start (Sport Shooting uSA for example) but nothing else (no player coin or start)

I'm using an ipac keyboard encoder

Thanks
I'm not interracting with any other controls than gun positionning and triggers
All other buttons (coin, start, servicen test) have to be configured as usual in Demul parameters. It should work with an ipac

totoplay

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 13, 2023, 04:56:04 am
Hello,

DemulShooter doesn't work anymore, MAME & MODEL3 are OK with 2 players.

I'm using Windows 10 pro 1803.

I need help as I tried with different versions from oldest to newest... same problem!

Guns are OK (movements and buttons) when using Ds_Diag.exe

MODEL2 / WINDOWS:
- both crosshairs move randomly (no control over them)
- buttons are not working

DEMUL:
- cursors are showing up and moving correctly but using TEST Mode > Out of range
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 03:33:52 am by totoplay »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
DemulShooter doesn't work anymore under Windows 10 pro 1803 (MAME & MODEL3 are OK with 2 players).

Hello,

I need help as I tried with different versions from oldest to newest... same problem!

Guns are OK (movements and buttons) when using Ds_Diag.exe

MODEL2 / WINDOWS:
- both crosshairs move randomly (no control over them)

DEMUL:
- cursors are showing up and moving correctly but using TEST Mode > Out of range

Hello, it's ok to have some trouble but please, do not make false statements in bold like that because.....well.... it's simply wrong : DemulShooter is working perfectly fine with Win10 pro 1803

Now, as for your issue, and without any more information, I'll consider that everything was working before your update towars Windows10 (i.e:  you did know how to make it work and have good demul and model 2 builds, etc, etc....)
Debug files seem OK (except for model2 but this is normal, it has been discussed in this thread a few times that for some people, using a specific older version of DemulShooter is better than the latest for model2)

So....was it working before windows 10 ? do you have good demul release ? good M2emulator release ? Was it working before with model2 (meaning, do you have a proper INI file for model2) ?

totoplay

• Offline Offline
Sorry, previous post updated not to be slanderous.

If I use the exact same files and settings on my laptop (7 ultimate) everything works great.

Regarding my laptop and my desktop (Windows 10 pro 1803) I have unsuccessfully attempted to make them work today... still the same problems.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 02:55:35 pm by totoplay »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
I recently updated one of my computer to Win10 1803 and had no other issue than admin rights (Win10 is kinda strict on all these stuff with these kind of memory hacking programs)

I recently had a feedback from someone having issue like you, and he found out that his screen recorder / streaming app was messing with demulshooter (resolution/window detection issue)
It's an exemple but there are so many things that can go wrong....

But unfortunately, based on your debug files (they all look good), and knowing that you're using the same (working) method from win7..... I really have no idea to help you :/
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 06:51:46 pm by argonlefou »

totoplay

• Offline Offline
I just needed to be sure it works with Win10 1803, I should find the solution soon...

Thanks again for your quick reply.

dgrace

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:49:26 am
Just tested HOTD4 with the latest demulshooter and TP and player two works perfectly. Player 1 however for some reason makes me throw all my grenades before I can shoot. Anyone else experiencing this with HOTD4? I checked my aimtrak settings and both player one and two are the same. LGJ works perfectly with 2 aimtraks. Thanks Argon!

Update: HOTD4 Player 1 works fine now with demulshooter. Weird ....
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 02:29:47 am by dgrace »

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 24, 2024, 05:40:47 am
For me is working fine, and silent hill too.

I know this has nothing to do with Demulshooter, but Argon, as you did some game resizer, maybe you know what I'm missing:

I've just discovered I can resize hod4 to 384x288, to display in progressive mode in a crt 15hz monitor.
Aiming keeps aligned, but:
If I change 000500000003 (the original 1280x768 resolution)
by 80020000e001 (640x480). Works nice, but it vitrates as ot is an interlaced resolution.
by 80020000f000 (640x240), Displays in 640x480, cuts the top half of the screen.
by 800100002001 (384x288), All graphics resizes right but the "PRESS START" "INSERT COIN" texts,  that dsplays at 640x288?

how do you knnow what's the correct value to change Argon? at the moment I'm modifying all pf them, I think there are only 5, but none of them afects the "START , COIN" texts
I'm editing hot4M.elf as I cant see any difference between the others.
It displys windowed but I create a false fullscreen with ahk

xbrunox

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 01:48:30 am
Hi phaser. Ghotic of Dxwnd is working on this too
https://sourceforge.net/p/dxwnd/discussion/general/thread/6414397689/

tvsurfer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 23, 2021, 03:30:05 am
Hi, argonlefou!
First, please understand that my English grammar is a mess.
I am always thankful for your 'DemulShooter' that you can enjoy a lot of shooting games with dual light gun. :applaud:

I have one question, so I register in the forum and leave a post.
I am playing hotd2 PC version (Empire version - Europe) with DemulShooter.
Have you ever integrated the hotd2 PC version (Activision version - USA or Asia) into DemulShooter too?
Here is the keyboard control key for the Activision version.

P1 AIM = Arrow keys
P1 Start = ENTER
P1 Trigger = SPACE
P1 Reload = + (Number Pad)

P2 AIM = W, A, D, X
P2 Start = L.SHIFT
P2 Trigger = TAB
P2 Reload = L.CTRL

I want to find the memory address, but I don't know how.
Is it possible to integrate with DemulShooter?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 07:46:00 am by tvsurfer »

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 24, 2024, 05:40:47 am
Hi phaser. Ghotic of Dxwnd is working on this too
https://sourceforge.net/p/dxwnd/discussion/general/thread/6414397689/
thanks xbrunox, I'm testing now

spacelime

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 05, 2021, 01:29:16 pm
Hi!

Thank you for a fantastic utility! I've gotten it to work perfectly with Model 2 emulator.

However I'm struggling to get it working on Demul. What happens in for example House of the Dead 2 is that both my 2 input devices that I'v chosen in the DemulShooter setup control Player 1 (and perhaps also player 2 although it's gets pushed to the background). The reason I'm suspecting that Player 2 is somehow active is that occationaly when pressing start it says "Player 2 paused". I can also control both the players on in the calibration screen with either of the input devices. Moreover, I can also use my regular mouse to cotrol the menus and shoot in the game. Basically everything works the same way as if I hadn't run DemulShooter at all. I'ts as if RawInput wasn't activated so that everything is merged. But there is no such setting for Demul right?

Here is the debug output: https://paste.ofcode.org/39fP7hfqPL7tLTU3kJTYXLT

I've made sure to get the right version (0.7a 180428) I've set the maple devices to lightgun on both #1 and #2.

For input devices I'm using 2 virtual mice that I've created with VMulti (a virtual mouse driver) and then I'm routing 2 wiimotes to them with the help of WiiUse library. It's a very low level solution so as far as Windows is concerned there are 2 hardware mice connected with absolute input coordinates. I guess this is the same way that AimTrak lightguns would show up. And as I said it's working perfectly with dual guns in for example Virtual Cop for Model 2, so there shouldn't be any concern with the input devices.

spacelime

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 05, 2021, 01:29:16 pm
Just to add: I now also tried the combination of DemulShooter 5.0 + Demul 07A 180816 as this should also be a legit combo.

What I noticed is that this time the debug output is much smaller, simply these lines:

12:23 : -------------------- Program Start ----------------------
12:23 : Conf read OK
12:23 : P1 device = \\?\HID#hid&Col02#1&1731f3ea&2&0001#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
12:23 : P1 device handle = 65603
12:23 : P2 device  = \\?\HID#hid&Col02#1&2d595ca7&5&0001#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
12:23 : P2 device handle = 65595
12:23 : Cmdline arg 1 : -target=demul07a
12:23 : Cmdline arg 2 : -rom=hotd2
12:23 : Cmdline arg 3 : -v
12:23 : Waiting for naomigame to hook.....
12:24 : Attached to Process demul.exe, ProcessHandle = 1032
12:24 : Demul.exe = 0x00400000, padDemul.dll = 0x0D250000
12:24 : Adding CodeCave at : 0x0DC20000
12:24 : Naomi Memory Hack complete !
12:26 : demul.exe closed

There are no "RawData event for Device #1:" etc. Also with this combination of versions I get the same results in the game with both devices controlling Player 1 (as if not using demulshooter at all).

Are there any crucial settings in Demul that I'm missing? Couldn't find any information on this, but I suppose Maple Devices should be set to 2 lightguns right? Are there any graphics settings that needs to be set? Does it have to run fullscreen etc?

Update 3: I've now completely ruled out  the input devices as the problem. I tested connecting an xbox one controller and mapped as player 1 and it gave the exact same results. Working perfectly in Model 2 but not with Demul. I also tested the PC version of House of the dead 3. Again, it workes perfectly both with the xbox controller and wii motes.

So to conclude, the problem only occures in Demul and makes me think that I've missed something basic when it comes to setting it up.

I noticed that HOD3PC is supposed to be set to keyboard for both P1 and P2. I tried this with Demul but the debug.txt shows that DemulShooter waits and never hooks. It only hooks when choosing mouse or lightgun in the demul settings.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 08:51:28 am by spacelime »