Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 972012 times)

argonlefou

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 06:21:46 am
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #760 on: September 09, 2017, 01:04:44 am »
So I've sorted the Teknoparrot issue I was having. 

After reading through the thread again I came across Argon's code below to start a game.

Run, D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\DumbJvsCmd.exe 9, D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\
Run, D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\ParrotLoader.exe "D:\RingWide\SGG\exe\RingGunR_RingWide.exe", D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\

I had something similar but I didn't have the second part after the comma (In bold italic underline below)

Run, D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\DumbJvsCmd.exe 9, D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\
Run, D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\ParrotLoader.exe "D:\RingWide\SGG\exe\RingGunR_RingWide.exe", D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\

As soon as I added that to my script everything worked perfect.  Can anyone explain why?  I don't understand why that extra code is there or why it works

The man page of the "run" command on the Autohotkey website will explain better than me :
WorkingDir
The working directory for the launched item. Do not enclose the name in double quotes even if it contains spaces. If omitted, the script's own working directory (A_WorkingDir) will be used.
Quickly speaking, if you don't specify the working directory, teknoparrot is executed  from the directory where your script is, and so it doesn't find the necessary files that and dll that should be in the "current" directory when you run it with from windows explorer

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 21, 2019, 05:02:48 am
  • Drop. Your. Sword.
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #761 on: September 09, 2017, 01:27:49 am »

The man page of the "run" command on the Autohotkey website will explain better than me :
WorkingDir
The working directory for the launched item. Do not enclose the name in double quotes even if it contains spaces. If omitted, the script's own working directory (A_WorkingDir) will be used.
Quickly speaking, if you don't specify the working directory, teknoparrot is executed  from the directory where your script is, and so it doesn't find the necessary files that and dll that should be in the "current" directory when you run it with from windows explorer
[/quote]

Thanks for that Argon, explains why I was having the trouble I was having perfectly.  That's what happens when you let users play with code!  :duckhunt
Thanks again for all your help.

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 17, 2023, 08:05:48 am
  • I have a gaming addiction.....
« Reply #762 on: September 09, 2017, 03:10:07 am »
Cheers AnX,

Its not the FE giving me grief its the actual Emu.

Just would not run or load any game I tried!

ark216

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 04, 2022, 08:40:55 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #763 on: September 11, 2017, 09:13:25 am »
Based on the idea of the excellent TroubleShooter 2 from Howard_Casto, I made my own to use dual gun on Demul and so making it possible to play excellent 2P games like House of the Dead 2, Maze of the kings, etc...

It requires .Net framework 2.0, and Win XP minimum

A README.tx is now included in the zip file with all needed instructions
Latest version : 6.8a
Dude your work looks amazing for dual guns, will check it out and let you know if i have any issues. Cheers!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:38:27 am by PL1 »

ark216

• Offline Offline
« Reply #764 on: September 11, 2017, 02:09:04 pm »
Based on the idea of the excellent TroubleShooter 2 from Howard_Casto, I made my own to use dual gun on Demul and so making it possible to play excellent 2P games like House of the Dead 2, Maze of the kings, etc...

It requires .Net framework 2.0, and Win XP minimum

A README.tx is now included in the zip file with all needed instructions
Latest version : 6.8a

Hi there,
I am a newbie and wanted to try dual guns (Mice actually) with HOTD 2 in demul but it doesn't seem to work in my case. Do I have to use a cmd line to do the thing or the Demul Shooter GUI is adequate to run the dual mice as guns in the game. Can you kindly tell me if i can use it to configure dual guns in the GUI of Demul Shooter in which tab i should access as it has tabs like P1 and P2 Config, Calibration and stuff. Need help and guidance, i went through README txt file that comes with the Demul Shooter but it seems i have having some problems in understanding it.

Regards

** House of the Dead 3 [PC] - No Crosshair patch **

Mirror1 [mega.nz]       
Mirror2 [dl.free.fr]
Just overwrite the SPR.AFS original file which is located on the "fs" folder inside game install folder (for me it's C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD3_EU\fs\SPR.AFS)

** House of the Dead Overkill [PC] - No Crosshair patch **
Mirror 1 [mega.nz]
Just overwrite files in the game folder

** Aliens: Extermination **
- No Crosshair Patch: Mirror 1 [mega.nz]
Just overwrite existing file in the "DATA" subfolder of the Aliens game (inside the VM)

** Fright Fear Land - No Crosshair patch **
Mirror1 [mega.nz]
Use this patcher to patch your exe and remove crosshairs

** Gundam : Spirit of Zeon - No Crosshair patch **
Mirror 1 [mega.nz]
Just overwrite existing files in "/data/images/" subfolder

** Let's Go Island : Lost in the Island of Tropics - No Crosshair patch **
Mirror 1 [mega.nz]
Just overwrite existing file in "/data/acroarts/2D/" subfolder

** Music Gun Gun! 2 - No Crosshair patch **
Mirror 1 [mega.nz]
Just overwrite existing file in "/pack/" subfolder

** Sega Dream Riders - No Crosshair patch **
Mirror 1 [mega.nz]
Just overwrite "\data" folder in game directory

** Sega Golden Guns - No Crosshair patch **
Mirror1 [mega.nz]
Overwrite file in /fs/bank/ sub directory

** Blue Estate [PC] - No Crosshair patch **
According to the version of your game, you have to download one of those following file.
Check md5 sum of your BEgame.upk file (in COOKEDPCCONSOLE subfolder of game install dir)
md5 = E5E816B2F3BC3F1095B16A7E3850FD68 (DVD version ?):
Mirror1 [mega.nz]
Mirror2 [dl.free.fr]

md5 = FE76FB4294DFB2617D724CE7DD94BE70 (Steam updated version ?):
Mirror1 [mega.nz]

Overwrite the file in COOKEDPCCONSOLE subfolder of game install dir

ark216

• Offline Offline
« Reply #765 on: September 12, 2017, 04:17:03 am »
Hi guys,
I am a newbie and wanted to try dual guns (Dual Mice actually) as a test with DEMUL first with HOTD 2 in demul but it doesn't seem to work in my case. Do I have to use a cmd line to do the thing or the Demul Shooter GUI is adequate to run the dual mice as guns in the game. Can you kindly tell me if i can use it to configure dual guns in the GUI of Demul Shooter in which tab i should access as it has tabs like P1 and P2 Config, Calibration and stuff, i went through README txt file that comes with the Demul Shooter but it seems i have having some problems in understanding it.

I tried to connect my 2 mice and accessed the Demul Shooter GUI saw the P1/P2 Config tabs and they had a drop down list where i saw 2 ID's as HID something which occurred to me that might be my 2 mice i selected them for P1 and P2 respectively but it didn't work. Help/ Guidance needed.

Regards

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #766 on: September 12, 2017, 01:18:38 pm »
Hi guys,
I am a newbie and wanted to try dual guns (Dual Mice actually) as a test with DEMUL first with HOTD 2 in demul but it doesn't seem to work in my case. Do I have to use a cmd line to do the thing or the Demul Shooter GUI is adequate to run the dual mice as guns in the game. Can you kindly tell me if i can use it to configure dual guns in the GUI of Demul Shooter in which tab i should access as it has tabs like P1 and P2 Config, Calibration and stuff, i went through README txt file that comes with the Demul Shooter but it seems i have having some problems in understanding it.

I tried to connect my 2 mice and accessed the Demul Shooter GUI saw the P1/P2 Config tabs and they had a drop down list where i saw 2 ID's as HID something which occurred to me that might be my 2 mice i selected them for P1 and P2 respectively but it didn't work. Help/ Guidance needed.

Regards
You have to run the GUI to choose your devices. You can check if the device is the good one in the dropdown list by going to the Act Lab tab, you can set a checkbox to create a quick target on screen when you pull the trigger. If you don't see any target, change the device.
One you're done with this step, you don't need to run the GUI anymore.

To play, with separated guns, you have no choice but run the command line. Each game need the proper command line.
The command  can be executed before or after running the game/emulator, but it has to run at the same time for Demulshooter to be effective.

If you look one page back on this thread, someone made a GUI launcher for to test configs. You can use it to settle yours (http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,149714.msg1625789.html#msg1625789)

ark216

• Offline Offline
« Reply #767 on: September 13, 2017, 06:30:27 am »

You have to run the GUI to choose your devices. You can check if the device is the good one in the dropdown list by going to the Act Lab tab, you can set a checkbox to create a quick target on screen when you pull the trigger. If you don't see any target, change the device.

I opened the DemulShooter GUI, i couldn't see the "Act Lab' tab like you stated neither it has a "drop down list", however there is a "Calibration" tab where you can x/y offset values, what values should i put in? (I am using a 1080p display). Also i checked the "show a mark on shoot" option.But i didn't get that "quick target" on screen thing, where am i suppose to get that in-game or in the GUI window? Also the drop down list is only in the P1/P2 config window which shows 3 devices my keyboard and 2 mice. I am using DemulShooter v 6.8.

ark216

• Offline Offline
« Reply #768 on: September 13, 2017, 07:12:45 am »

To play, with separated guns, you have no choice but run the command line. Each game need the proper command line.
The command  can be executed before or after running the game/emulator, but it has to run at the same time for Demulshooter to be effective.

If you look one page back on this thread, someone made a GUI launcher for to test configs. You can use it to settle yours (http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,149714.msg1625789.html#msg1625789)
[/quote]

I opened the DemulShooter GUI, i couldn't see the "Act Lab' tab like you stated neither it has a "drop down list", however there is a "Calibration" tab where you can x/y offset values, what values should i put in? (I am using a 1080p display). Also i checked the "show a mark on shoot" option.But i didn't get that "quick target" on screen thing, where am i suppose to get that in-game or in the GUI window? Also the drop down list is only in the P1/P2 config window which shows 3 devices my keyboard and 2 mice. I am using DemulShooter v 6.8.

I also happen to try Dual Mice play as Dual Guns for HOTD 2 & 3 Return on Dolphin but no success at that. Here are the followings steps i did:

1) Got Dolphin 4.02 x86 version, installed it launched a game to create a config folder as stated by your guide and then closed it.

2) Opened DS GUI created a Wii Mote Config file it gave a "No Aim track detected for P2" msg.

3) Now opened Dolphin and in graphics option checked "Render to main window" and selected "Stretch to main window" in aspect ratio.

4) Went to Controllers section WiiMote 1&2 as "Emulated WiiMote", then selected option "configure" for Wii Mote 2 as stated by the guide.

5) Now here are some problems. In the drop-down list of Wii Mote 2 Config I can only see "DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse" there are no other devices in the list.
     I also happen to see the same for Wii Mote 1 Config, but note something strange in WiiMote 2 Config that in the "IR" section I can see "ATrak" Device something in U,D,L,R   
     section. To further check i right clicked on one of the direction fields in the IR (Up in this case) I could see `DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2:Axis Y-` in the lower field.
     This confuses me because i don't have a light gun and intend to use "dual mice' instead.

6) A/c to your guide i should find my device in the drop downlist and use that exact name and replace it in the Wiimotenew.ini file. But the problem is that My devices in the
   drop down list are only  "DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse". Wouldn't this cause an issue if i replace " DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2" with "DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse"?

7) I am stuck at this stage here, kindly guide me what to do or what i have missed and guide me accordingly till i get to work it successfully. I am also a noob when it comes to
    cmd line, kindly guide me in that regard as well.

Thanks!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #769 on: September 13, 2017, 11:45:20 am »
What lightguns are you using ?

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 01, 2022, 11:17:20 am
« Reply #770 on: September 13, 2017, 11:47:36 am »
he is using two mices, i think

Enviado desde mi SM-G532M mediante Tapatalk

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #771 on: September 13, 2017, 12:14:44 pm »
That's what understood too but I'd like to be sure....because Demulshooter won't work with regular mice.

But as the mice seems to be displayed in the device selection list...they may be compatible , so ark216 :
1) open GUI
2) Go to the P1 tabn select one device (mouse) in the drop down list
3) Go to the calibration screen, check "show a mark on shoot" and mouve your mouse and left click anywhere on the screen

if you don't see any crosshair on the screen where your shoot should have been, try moving and left clicking with your other mouse
If you can't have any crosshair on the screen, whatever the mouse you're using or the device you choose on the list, you won't have any way to make the whole thing to work

ark216

• Offline Offline
« Reply #772 on: September 13, 2017, 11:35:28 pm »
That's what understood too but I'd like to be sure....because Demulshooter won't work with regular mice.

But as the mice seems to be displayed in the device selection list...they may be compatible , so ark216 :
1) open GUI
2) Go to the P1 tabn select one device (mouse) in the drop down list
3) Go to the calibration screen, check "show a mark on shoot" and mouve your mouse and left click anywhere on the screen

if you don't see any crosshair on the screen where your shoot should have been, try moving and left clicking with your other mouse
If you can't have any crosshair on the screen, whatever the mouse you're using or the device you choose on the list, you won't have any way to make the whole thing to work
I will try this and let you know, meanwhile can you reply on my Dolphin emulator thing? I have detailed the steps i have gone through just let me know what's missing? Also guide me the cmd line thing for 2 mice to work independently. Remember i am using a PC and not a Cab.

Thanks

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #773 on: September 14, 2017, 02:20:46 am »

I will try this and let you know, meanwhile can you reply on my Dolphin emulator thing? I have detailed the steps i have gone through just let me know what's missing? Also guide me the cmd line thing for 2 mice to work independently. Remember i am using a PC and not a Cab.

Thanks

Pc or cab, this doesn't make any difference.
Before going deep into Dolphin config (which by the way is the hardest thing to set up with DemulShooter), I'm waiting for you to tell me if your mice are working correctly.
Baby steps.....

ark216

• Offline Offline
« Reply #774 on: September 14, 2017, 07:00:11 am »

Thanks

Pc or cab, this doesn't make any difference.
Before going deep into Dolphin config (which by the way is the hardest thing to set up with DemulShooter), I'm waiting for you to tell me if your mice are working correctly.
Baby steps.....

STEP 1:

https://imgur.com/a/rTWEy

See on the link above. The pictures have a description below them.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #775 on: September 14, 2017, 08:13:34 am »
Thanks
Unfortunatelly, your regular mice - as expected - are not compatible.
The only reason it appears in the list is because your using a Logitech wireless receiver (same as mine) which answers "OK" to any specific request because it's a generic receiver ready to support any device with any protocol

I'm sorry but you need to use a lightgun or a Xinput compatible device

ark216

• Offline Offline
« Reply #776 on: September 14, 2017, 11:58:04 am »
Thanks
The only reason it appears in the list is because your using a Logitech wireless receiver (same as mine) which answers "OK" to any specific request because it's a generic receiver ready to support any device with any protocol

Oh man that's unfortunate  :'( I simply fail to understand dual mice work absolutely fine in HOTD 1 in Model 2 emulator (by default w/o DS GUI) but not in any of the later emulators.Also FYI i am using one wireless Logitech Keyboard and Mouse, the other is wired(which also showed up in the drop down list of GUI).For now i am thinking to  settle on P1 Mouse and P2 controller. Surprisingly even that didn't work meaning when i set P2 as Gamepad and configured buttons (Left Click= Right Thumb etc.....)  even then it didn't generate a 'cross-hair' and i wasn't "Left Clicking" anywhere on the screen. Any guesses what could be wrong and can be done?

When trying Dolphin Emulator I tried 'X padder' to configure my pad as an 'emulated wiimote' but the results were 'terrible' and the cursor (target reticule) was going simply off-screen by a single flick of the the stick to any of the 4 directions resulting me in 'reloading' often rather than 'targeting'  :-\

Tomkun

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 12, 2024, 09:42:52 pm
« Reply #777 on: September 17, 2017, 12:55:41 am »
I've got Sega Dream Raiders working perfectly, but I cannot get either Golden Gun or Let's Go Island to work.

Golden Gun won't work because I cannot get coin input to work when I am using demulshooter, but I think that's a bug with Teknoparrot (disabling mouse input also disables keyboard input).

LGI is just weird. Every time I use demulshooter with it, the input is horrendously laggy and the trigger isn't recognised. The other buttons seem to be working however. This is using Teknoparrot 1.02 and Game Loader All RH 276.

Does anyone else have similar issues or know of any fixes?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #778 on: September 17, 2017, 01:52:31 am »
I've got Sega Dream Raiders working perfectly, but I cannot get either Golden Gun or Let's Go Island to work.

Golden Gun won't work because I cannot get coin input to work when I am using demulshooter, but I think that's a bug with Teknoparrot (disabling mouse input also disables keyboard input).

LGI is just weird. Every time I use demulshooter with it, the input is horrendously laggy and the trigger isn't recognised. The other buttons seem to be working however. This is using Teknoparrot 1.02 and Game Loader All RH 276.

Does anyone else have similar issues or know of any fixes?
I had a quick shot with teknoparrot 1.02 earlier this week : I couldn't get GoldenGun to work (JVS error after the 100% loading) so I stopped there and still using 0.5 /0.7/0.8 versions
I'll try the other ones on monday

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 24, 2024, 05:40:47 am
« Reply #779 on: September 17, 2017, 05:09:50 am »
I got finally golden gun working at 640x480.
first I tested dxwnd, but no luck, after that I discovered autosizer, wich resize it nice.
For me it works with tp 0.8, 1.01 and 10.2.

I had some troubles with the keys, like Tomkun, but not exactly:
Without Demulshooter, keys only work if I check "Use mouse", "use keyboard" doesnt seem to do nothing for me, even after "remap keyboard".
With demulshooter, keys work nice, 8 for coins, 1 and 2 for start. ( in tp "Use mouse", "use keyboard" unchecked)

The only problem now is I cant get into test mode, with nor without demulshooter. I tried thought DumbJVS Manager, checking "test menu", and it says "unable to find "gametest.exe".
In my sgg folder, Inside exe folder, I have "Testmode.exe", I tried renaming it but no luck

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #780 on: September 17, 2017, 06:39:11 am »
Has GoldenGun test mode ever been available once ? (earlier patreon build like 0.8 etc ...)

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 24, 2024, 05:40:47 am
« Reply #781 on: September 17, 2017, 07:26:34 am »
I dont know, but in teknoparrot changelog I have read:
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.0 Public Build:
- Golden Gun Test menu supported.
I was interested in it for disabling auto reload.
Also, crt guns dont like reload only going offscreen, without shooting, because they reload over dark areas

Tomkun

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 12, 2024, 09:42:52 pm
« Reply #782 on: September 17, 2017, 08:13:14 am »
Since TeknoParrot 1.0, you can't save anything in tes mode anyway, so it's a moot point. I couldn't understand for ages why Dream Raiders kept asking to reconfigure the guns, but it's because it's not saving the eeprom correctly. 0.8 seems to work fine though.

ark216

• Offline Offline
« Reply #783 on: September 17, 2017, 07:53:40 pm »
Thanks

You said  DS GUI accepts light guns and xinput devices right? Can i get to play with my mouse and an xbox controller as Player 1 and 2 at the same time?

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Drop. Your. Sword.
« Reply #784 on: September 17, 2017, 09:17:26 pm »
I dont know, but in teknoparrot changelog I have read:
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.0 Public Build:
- Golden Gun Test menu supported.
I was interested in it for disabling auto reload.
Also, crt guns dont like reload only going offscreen, without shooting, because they reload over dark areas

I've tried at length to get Golden Gun test menu working but haven't had any luck at all.  I think TP in general isn't quite there yet.  I had it all set up and working in my cab and then out of nowhere demulshooter has stopped playing nice with TP.  My guns or keystrokes are being ignored even with the -parrotloader parameter  :banghead:

I'm thinking pretty seriously about just pulling them for now until a more stable release is made available  :dunno

I'm particularly disappointed that the menu settings aren't being saved anymore.  Seems a massive step backward.  Though in saying that i don't think TP is really being developed with Aimtrak\lightguns in mind.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #785 on: September 18, 2017, 03:38:54 am »
Since TeknoParrot 1.0, you can't save anything in tes mode anyway, so it's a moot point. I couldn't understand for ages why Dream Raiders kept asking to reconfigure the guns, but it's because it's not saving the eeprom correctly. 0.8 seems to work fine though.

I've tried at length to get Golden Gun test menu working but haven't had any luck at all.  I think TP in general isn't quite there yet.  I had it all set up and working in my cab and then out of nowhere demulshooter has stopped playing nice with TP.  My guns or keystrokes are being ignored even with the -parrotloader parameter  :banghead:

I'm thinking pretty seriously about just pulling them for now until a more stable release is made available  :dunno

I'm particularly disappointed that the menu settings aren't being saved anymore.  Seems a massive step backward.  Though in saying that i don't think TP is really being developed with Aimtrak\lightguns in mind.

Well, that's why I don't look at TP anymore....keeping older releases is perfect for LGI and SDR for me. I can wait for GoldenGun.
And, no, TP is not being developped with Aimtrak/lightgun in mind.....it's not even beeing made for "good" reason but that's another story.

So maybe, one day, when full sources of the new-new-new-core  will be available on the github and all will be working, I'll add my touch to make a lightgun-oriented teknoparrot. But untill then, I won't be a part of this loader

You said  DS GUI accepts light guns and xinput devices right? Can i get to play with my mouse and an xbox controller as Player 1 and 2 at the same time?
Nope, you can't use a mouse when demulshooter is running.
So you have to use a mix of Lightgun/Xinput contollers only (2 gamepads, 1gamepad / 1 lightgun, 2 lightguns, etc...)

STF

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 26, 2017, 04:10:18 pm
« Reply #786 on: September 20, 2017, 04:16:29 pm »
Bonjour Argonlefou  :)
J’utilise deux ems Topgun2 (filaires) et je joue avec 2 pistolets en utilisant Troubleshooter pour Lost Word Jurassic Park (SuperModel), The House of the Dead III (PC), Virtua Cop 2 (PC).
Mes tutos :
http://www.arcadehits.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7361
http://www.arcadehits.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7368

Pour PCSX2 j’utilise le plugin nuvee
http://www.gamoover.net/Forums/index.php?topic=31271.0

Evidemment ton super programme me trotte dans la tête depuis un moment car pouvoir jouer 2  à Confidential Mission, Maze of the king  ou encore plus récemment à Let’s go Island me plairai beaucoup.
Donc après avoir lu et relu (merci Google translate) je me suis lancé, voiçi mon retour car j’ai quelques problèmes…  :-\
J'ai préalablement mis troubleshooter en DISABLE

DEMUL 0.7 alpha:
Le point positif c’est que j’arrive à jouer à 2 mais le joueur 2 ne tire que sur la partie gauche de l’écran. Si J2 tire sur la partie droite, la balle est bien enlevée du barillet, mais aucun impact n’est pris en compte… le Joueur 1 n’a aucun problème.

TEKNOPARROT 0.8:
Les 2 pistolets tirent sur la même cible, celle du joueur 1.

FrightFearLand :
Les 2 pistolets déplacent chacun la cible du joueur 1, j’ai donc 2 cibles rouges.

MODEL2 :
Je n’ai pas compris la syntaxe pour lancer Demulshooter
Faut-il écrire cà :
DemulShooter.exe -target= emulator_multicpu -rom=vcop

Voilà où j'en suis  :dunno
Si tu as une idée d'où vient le problème...

Merci et encore félicitation pour ton programme  :applaud:

Hors sujet avec Demulshooter, mais pour ceux qui veulent changer la cible dans Mame :
http://www.arcadehits.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7701
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 04:26:37 pm by STF »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #787 on: September 21, 2017, 03:43:06 am »
Hello !
Pour chaque cas problématique je te propose de rajouter l'option "-v" à la fin de la ligne de commande, puis de bouger les guns et de tirer
Ceci va créer un fichier "debug.txt" dans le répertoire de DemulShooter, avec des information qui pourraient être utiles, si tu peux les joindre dans ta réponse ;)

MODEL2 :
Je n’ai pas compris la syntaxe pour lancer Demulshooter
Faut-il écrire cà :
DemulShooter.exe -target=emulator_multicpu -rom=vcop
Non, non, la commande est : DemulShooter.exe -target=model2m -rom=vcop

STF

• Offline Offline
« Reply #788 on: September 21, 2017, 03:19:03 pm »
Merci pour ta réactivité :)
donc ci dessous les fichiers debug (je les ai allégé)

DEMUL avec confidential mission de lancé
20:40:29.500315 :
20:40:29.500315 : -------------------- Program Start ----------------------
20:40:29.500315 : P1 device = \\?\HID#VID_0B9A&PID_016A&Col01#6&19c752ca&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
20:40:29.500315 : P1 device handle = 65595
20:40:29.500315 : P2 device  = \\?\HID#VID_0B9A&PID_016A&Col01#6&8b9d500&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
20:40:29.500315 : P2 device handle = 196779
20:40:29.500315 : Cmdline arg 1 : -target=demul07a
20:40:29.500315 : Cmdline arg 2 : -rom=confmiss
20:40:29.500315 : Cmdline arg 3 : -v
20:40:29.531515 : Waiting for naomigame to hook.....
20:40:29.593915 : Error converting screen location to client location
20:40:29.593915 : Error converting screen location to client locatio
20:40:35.646726 : Error converting screen location to client location
20:40:35.646726 : Error converting screen location to client location
20:40:57.164364 : Attached to Process demul.exe, ProcessHandle = 720
20:40:57.164364 : Demul.exe = 0x00400000, padDemul.dll = 0x0ACC0000
20:40:57.174364 : Adding CodeCave at : 0x1AB70000
20:40:57.174364 : Naomi Memory Hack complete !
20:40:57.174364 : -
20:40:57.174364 : RawData event for Device #1:
20:40:57.174364 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 0000, 0000 ]
20:40:57.174364 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920, 1080 ]
20:40:57.184364 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 0, 0 ]
20:40:57.184364 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ -404, -169 ]
20:40:57.184364 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 0000, 0000 ]
20:40:57.184364 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 0, 0 ]
20:40:57.184364 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0000
20:40:57.184364 : -
20:40:57.184364 : RawData event for Device #2:
20:40:57.184364 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 0000, 0000 ]
20:40:57.184364 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920, 1080 ]
20:40:57.184364 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 0, 0 ]
20:40:57.184364 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ -404, -169 ]
20:40:57.194364 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 0000, 0000 ]
20:40:57.194364 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 0, 0 ]
20:40:57.194364 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0000
20:40:57.194364 : -
20:42:49.648544 : RawData event for Device #1:
20:42:49.648544 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 0000, 0000 ]
20:42:49.648544 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920, 1080 ]
20:42:49.658544 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 0, 0 ]
20:42:49.658544 : Error converting screen location to client location
20:42:49.658544 : RawData event for Device #2:
20:42:49.658544 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 0000, 0000 ]
20:42:49.658544 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920, 1080 ]
20:42:49.658544 : RawData event for Device #1:
20:42:49.658544 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 0000, 0000 ]
20:42:49.658544 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920, 1080 ]
20:42:49.668544 : RawData event for Device #2:
20:42:49.668544 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 0000, 0000 ]
20:42:49.668544 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920, 1080 ]
20:42:49.668544 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 0, 0 ]
20:42:49.668544 : Error converting screen location to client location
20:42:50.179745 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 0, 0 ]
20:42:50.179745 : Error converting screen location to client location
20:42:50.179745 : demul.exe closed

MODEL 2
20:37:19.896011 :
20:37:19.896011 : -------------------- Program Start ----------------------
20:37:19.896011 : P1 device = \\?\HID#VID_0B9A&PID_016A&Col01#6&19c752ca&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
20:37:19.896011 : P1 device handle = 65595
20:37:19.896011 : P2 device  = \\?\HID#VID_0B9A&PID_016A&Col01#6&8b9d500&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
20:37:19.896011 : P2 device handle = 196779
20:37:19.896011 : Cmdline arg 1 : -target=model2m
20:37:19.896011 : Cmdline arg 2 : -rom=vcop
20:37:19.896011 : Cmdline arg 3 : -v
20:37:19.927211 : Waiting for Model2 vcop game to hook.....
20:37:19.974011 : Error converting screen location to client location
20:37:19.974011 : Error converting screen location to client location
20:37:58.856450 : Error trying to hook emulator_multicpu.exe

TEKNOPARROT
20:27:17.191542 :
20:27:17.191542 : -------------------- Program Start ----------------------
20:27:17.191542 : P1 device = \\?\HID#VID_0B9A&PID_016A&Col01#6&19c752ca&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
20:27:17.191542 : P1 device handle = 65595
20:27:17.191542 : P2 device  = \\?\HID#VID_0B9A&PID_016A&Col01#6&8b9d500&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
20:27:17.191542 : P2 device handle = 196779
20:27:17.191542 : Cmdline arg 1 : -target=RingWide
20:27:17.191542 : Cmdline arg 2 : -rom=lgi
20:27:17.191542 : Cmdline arg 3 : -v
20:27:17.222742 : File not found : J:\Arcade-Land\DemulShooter\MemoryData\demul\\atomiswave.cfg
20:27:17.222742 : Waiting for atomiswavegame to hook.....
20:27:17.300742 : Error converting screen location to client location

Fright Fear Land
20:24:37.850974 :
20:24:37.850974 : -------------------- Program Start ----------------------
20:24:37.850974 : P1 device = \\?\HID#VID_0B9A&PID_016A&Col01#6&19c752ca&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
20:24:37.850974 : P1 device handle = 65595
20:24:37.850974 : P2 device  = \\?\HID#VID_0B9A&PID_016A&Col01#6&8b9d500&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
20:24:37.850974 : P2 device handle = 196779
20:24:37.850974 : Cmdline arg 1 : -target=globalvr
20:24:37.850974 : Cmdline arg 2 : -rom=fearland
20:24:37.850974 : Cmdline arg 3 : -v
20:24:37.882174 : Waiting for Global VR fearland game to hook.....
20:24:37.944574 : Error converting screen location to client location

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Je suis sous Win7 en 64bits.
J'ai windows en mode test pour que les drivers de mes EMS fonctionnent, mais c'est peut être ça qui gêne Demulshooter...
Si tu penses que ça peut venir de là, je peux faire les mêmes tests ce WE sur un W10

Merci  ;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 03:25:04 pm by STF »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #789 on: September 22, 2017, 03:22:17 am »
Avant tout, les erreurs du genre
sont normales tant que la fenetre du jeu/emulateur n'existent pas

Pour Demul :
Je vois juste une unique info reçue du gun #1 et une info du gun #2 entre 20:40:57 et 20:42:49.
Avec des coordonnées nulles....donc soit c'est un shoot en dehors de l'ecran (mais pas d'info bouton cliqué reçue) soit c'est très bizare car si le gun fonctionne comme une souris (tracking permanent) il devrait y avoir des tonnes de messages avec des coordonnées

Pour Model2
DemulShooter n'arrive pas à hooker l'exe de l'emulateur...là ça peut être un soucis de version, d'executable, de windows (droit d'amin ?)

Pour Teknoparrot
Il faut passer le -target=ringwide tout en miniscule (au lieu de RingWide)
Du coup là ça bugue (je corrigerais ça dans une prochaine version)

Pour fearland
Le log est coupé avant la partie interressante :)

Je ne suis pas sur que des tests avec windows 10 soient necessaire, je suis en Win7 64bits et de source sure ça marche aussi sur XP
Win8 et Win10...je ne sais pas et je ne peux pas tester.
Par contre tu peux refaire les essais, en recreant des fichier debug. Mais compresse-les en zip et tu as un bouton pour joindre le zip en ecrivant un message ici, comme ça j'aurais les log complets

Anyone here is using EMS TopGun II with DemulShooter ?

leslie

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 24, 2019, 02:18:10 pm
« Reply #790 on: September 22, 2017, 04:26:57 am »
I was having lot's of fun playing dual using aimtrak along with argonlefou's great creation, thanks to you. Unfortunately, one day it just stops working and I dont know why.

Using the GUI to check if my guns are working, red and blue mark are showing when I click the trigger on the desktop

But when I start playing games, Mouse clicks are not working anymore but when I alt+tab to to go to desktop mouse clicks are working.

Also its not working in music gun gun 2 and when I close the game, Demulshooter will just pop out

Anyone had the same problem before? Because I cannot find any solution. ???

Maybe this will help, I change all my setup (Demul gun games and Demulshooter to my external HDD) to free up space in my C:\
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 05:20:33 am by leslie »

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Drop. Your. Sword.
« Reply #791 on: September 22, 2017, 08:24:10 am »
I was having lot's of fun playing dual using aimtrak along with argonlefou's great creation, thanks to you. Unfortunately, one day it just stops working and I dont know why.

Using the GUI to check if my guns are working, red and blue mark are showing when I click the trigger on the desktop

But when I start playing games, Mouse clicks are not working anymore but when I alt+tab to to go to desktop mouse clicks are working.

Also its not working in music gun gun 2 and when I close the game, Demulshooter will just pop out

Anyone had the same problem before? Because I cannot find any solution. ???

Maybe this will help, I change all my setup (Demul gun games and Demulshooter to my external HDD) to free up space in my C:\

I've had this problem with Teknoparrot but everything else still works.  Are you using windows 10?
Wasn't there an update recently?  Maybe tan update has created a problem.  I haven't fixed my TP problem so I can't really help other than perhaps rolling back the latest update?

thet0ast3r

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 26, 2020, 02:10:37 pm
  • Chihiro ftw
« Reply #792 on: September 22, 2017, 09:57:10 am »
Hi guys, I recently looked into some of the gun games with DemulShooter, and I have to say, it works pretty well :D.

I wanted to ask what everyones behavior of the crosshair is when aiming offscreen. For me, it sticks to the top left edge, ( I`m using an Ems topgun 2).
How is it behaving with aimtraks/ arcadeguns / other guns?

Reason being, whatever I do, I cannot get my guns to  register the "offscreen" button in the games, so my crosshair always snaps to the edge, which is suboptimal behavior for reloading.
Could probably be that this is a software issue in the topgun drivers, because i have actually mapped "offscreen" to the button on the gun that resembles the offscreen button (e.g.: mgg2). It works when pressing the button manually, but not if the software is doing it. Might there be a way to work around/fix it?
thet0ast3r

STF

• Offline Offline
« Reply #793 on: September 22, 2017, 01:34:10 pm »
Ci joint les infos,

Model2
Je n'avais la V1.0, j'ai mis à jour (1.1a) et Demulshooter accroche l'émulateur, mais les 2 guns vident le barillet du joueur 1

Teknoparrot
J'ai mis en minuscule, mais je n'arrive pas à faire start pour le joueur2

Demul
Toujours le même problème, le joueur 2 ne tire que sur la partie gauche de l'écran

Fearland
Je pense que Demulshooter n'arrive pas à accrocher game.exe, j'ai joint une image de mon dossier pour comparer la taille de l'exe

pour mémoire, je suis en W7 64bits, et j'utilise 2 ems top gun 2
Merci  :)

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
« Reply #794 on: September 22, 2017, 03:17:26 pm »
.....what?

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
« Reply #795 on: September 22, 2017, 03:18:28 pm »
its a fork or the official version ir something?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #796 on: September 22, 2017, 03:23:15 pm »
Teknoparrot
J'ai mis en minuscule, mais je n'arrive pas à faire start pour le joueur2
Si tu n'utilises pas l'option -parrotloader avec teknoparrot, ce n'est pas moi qui gère les bouton start, service, etc...
Donc soit il faut verifier qu'en passant par DumbJVSmanager, tu peux lancer un jeu et que tous les boutons marchent
Soit si tu lance le jeu avec dumbjvscommand et parrotloader, il faut rajouter -parrotloader a la commande DemulShooter

Fearland
Je pense que Demulshooter n'arrive pas à accrocher game.exe, j'ai joint une image de mon dossier pour comparer la taille de l'exe
La copie d'ecran ne me sera pas d'utilité, pour savoir quelle version d'exe tu as il faut le CRC du fichier. La taille ne change pas
Tu as un patcher sur le 1er message du topic pour Fright Fear Land, il devrait te dire (de tête) si c'est un exe connu

Pour le reste (Demul, Model2) tout a l'air nikel sur les logs....
Ca fait longtemps que je dois le faire mais je vais rajouter un programme de diagnostique avec DemulShooter pour tester les guns etc....histoire de voir si dejà sous windows tout marche bien
Je devrais pouvoir faire ça la semane prochaine
Et un README en français je crois aussi.... :P
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 03:25:28 pm by argonlefou »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #797 on: September 22, 2017, 03:24:05 pm »
its a fork or the official version ir something?

No, just a zip with a bunch of DemulShooter log file
Sorry for the French language  :-\

STF

• Offline Offline
« Reply #798 on: September 23, 2017, 04:32:49 pm »
Ca fait longtemps que je dois le faire mais je vais rajouter un programme de diagnostique avec DemulShooter pour tester les guns etc....histoire de voir si dejà sous windows tout marche bien
Je devrais pouvoir faire ça la semaine prochaine
Et un README en français je crois aussi.... :P

OK, merci pour tes réponses, prend ton temps y'a pas urgence  :)

bryhud

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 16, 2023, 07:08:24 pm
« Reply #799 on: September 23, 2017, 05:49:04 pm »
Operation Ghost id dumped for techno Parrot... and 1.03 is out.

:)