Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 976254 times)

argonlefou

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:39:52 am
Many thanks for your courtesy.
Touchmote works by emulating an XBox 360 controller. It is detected in Windows and MAME as an xinput controller and works the same as a regular joystick in that and Supermodel. The analogue sticks on the pad appear to give an absolute x/y coordinate, which I guess is how it works so well in those emulators.
I seee... I have been using  XInput driver to play with PS3 DualShock on windows, and some people found how to read it XIpunt data with C# so it may be doable.
With a regular Gamepad (i.e PS3 controller), I get values going from -1 to +1 on each analog stick axis

Could you try to download this archive, and try the program named "XInputReporter.exe" to see what kind of value you are getting when you move your wiimote ?

In the meantime, I've been trying to get House of the Dead 3 working. Whenever I get demulshooter booted before booting the game, it then kicks out the same error over and over again - 10 or 20 times - "Can't attach hod3pc.exe: Access is denied". Any idea about this particular error?
Not really....what version of windows are you using ?
Is it working well if you run DemulShooter after hod3 ?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 11:05:41 am by argonlefou »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Please can some one help? Firstly i cannot get virtual box to add the aimtrack, i go into usb filters and add it there but when i start up the aimtrack software within the VM it says device is not detected no matter if i choose usb 1.1 or 2.0 it still the same, i have tried uninstalling, re installing, updating firmware on gun to latest 9.19 and still no good.
Did you try to unplug and replug the Aimtrak once the vm has loaded ? I know it's not a valid fix but I noticed this weird behavior when I started looking into Alien VS PRedator

Secondly, in demulshooter how do i set up so in naomi HOD 2 it uses the gun? i selected in drop down menu my gun and saved settings, ran demul but gun is not working.
Once you saved your guns, you have to close the windows.
And then you have to run a demulshooter by command line, each time you want to run a game  (see README.txt)

a7mag3ddon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 14, 2021, 02:38:54 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Yes I have tried to plug and unplug the usb as well

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

a7mag3ddon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 14, 2021, 02:38:54 pm

I now have aim and trigger working in DEMUL house of the dead 2 :-) thanks for that, shame the side buttons dont register would make good coin or start buttons.

So.. any ideas for Aliens ?  when you hover over the usb icon on virtual box, should it say the aimtrack is connected there ?

apzonerunner

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 08, 2017, 02:48:23 am
In the meantime, I've been trying to get House of the Dead 3 working. Whenever I get demulshooter booted before booting the game, it then kicks out the same error over and over again - 10 or 20 times - "Can't attach hod3pc.exe: Access is denied". Any idea about this particular error?
Not really....what version of windows are you using ?
Is it working well if you run DemulShooter after hod3 ?

I don't quite know how I fixed this, but some tinkering made it begin working just fine...! However, I do notice the cursors are very sluggish - they're not smooth like they are in other games, and even have significant lag. Is this just a side effect of the keyboard control thing?

Now I'm moving on to demul...! Hopefully I can get Naomi stuff working easily. Thanks for all the help, I had a blast playing Virtua Cop and HOTD via Model 2 Emu today. (Out of interest, is there an easy way to make outside screen reloading work, or is the button the default?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
I now have aim and trigger working in DEMUL house of the dead 2 :-) thanks for that, shame the side buttons dont register would make good coin or start buttons.
If your side buttons are cottectly set as Aimtrak buttons in the Aimtrak utility, they will be recognized by windows as Joystick buttons. So you can use a very simple Autohotkey script to send any keyboard key on a button push. Ex : button #1 -> keyboard key [1] ( = start P1)

However, I do notice the cursors are very sluggish - they're not smooth like they are in other games, and even have significant lag. Is this just a side effect of the keyboard control thing?
I don't remember any cursor lag....I'm playing without any cursors so it's been a while since I saw it

Out of interest, is there an easy way to make outside screen reloading work, or is the button the default?
You have to run the Aimtrak utility software to set your Aimtrak buttons for that :
Put your on screen Trigger button to left click (left-click = fire)
Put your off screen Trigger button to right click (right-click = reload)
Somer games use Middle click too if you have a spare button to configure

apzonerunner

• Offline Offline
You have to run the Aimtrak utility software to set your Aimtrak buttons for that :
Put your on screen Trigger button to left click (left-click = fire)
Put your off screen Trigger button to right click (right-click = reload)
Somer games use Middle click too if you have a spare button to configure

Thanks, this did the trick. Amazing stuff. I have one last question and I thiiink I have everything under control. In demul, I'm noticing the P2 gun isn't working properly. Everything boots correctly, and the P1 gun works like a dream, but the P2 gun jumps around a lot. At one point in calibration it ended up stuck dead set in the middle of the screen, and moving the gun around only moved it left and right on one axis, no vertical movement.

This is with the mouse cursor turned off thanks to demousey etc. The instructions don't seem to hint at anything that could be the cause here, so figured I'd ask before I sat and tinkered with settings tomorrow. This is in 4:3, 'true fullscreen' mode.

Tomkun

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 12, 2024, 09:42:52 pm
I seee... I have been using  XInput driver to play with PS3 DualShock on windows, and some people found how to read it XIpunt data with C# so it may be doable.
With a regular Gamepad (i.e PS3 controller), I get values going from -1 to +1 on each analog stick axis

Could you try to download this archive, and try the program named "XInputReporter.exe" to see what kind of value you are getting when you move your wiimote ?
Same. -1.000 to +1.000 on both axes. Is that a good sign?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Thanks, this did the trick. Amazing stuff. I have one last question and I thiiink I have everything under control. In demul, I'm noticing the P2 gun isn't working properly. Everything boots correctly, and the P1 gun works like a dream, but the P2 gun jumps around a lot. At one point in calibration it ended up stuck dead set in the middle of the screen, and moving the gun around only moved it left and right on one axis, no vertical movement.

This is with the mouse cursor turned off thanks to demousey etc. The instructions don't seem to hint at anything that could be the cause here, so figured I'd ask before I sat and tinkered with settings tomorrow. This is in 4:3, 'true fullscreen' mode.
It's a weird problem....
You can add a "-v" command to run DemulShooter (this will create a debug.txt file in DemulShooter's folder), play a little to have this bug and stop.
Then post your file here so that I can take a look, that's all I can do for now.

Same. -1.000 to +1.000 on both axes. Is that a good sign?
Yes  :)
I have made a small testing program for you to test with your Wiimotes (you'll find it attached at the bottom) :
You can choose a controller (from 1 to 4, only visible if they are connected) and if it's working a red box should follow your aim.
You can also see when you push buttons

I'm sorry to make you work, but I can't test this alone without the hardware  :(
You'll have to help me :)

That beeing said, if your Wiimote is tracked correctly, I can implement this in DemulShooter.
This brings some questions :
- I have no way to identify a specific Gamepad (= Wiimote mapped to a virtual Xbox controller) and the only way to select a controller is by it's number (from 1 to 4). So according to how microsoft decided to affect controller ID (plug order, hardware stuff, or something else), you might get some inverted controller between #1 and #2 at each boot

- If axis are fine, I have to handle buttons too (shoot, reload, ect...). If I'm not mistaken, tsoukkis' Touchmote software let you map any of your Wiimote button to any of the virtual Xbox controller button ? If so, I think I can arbitrary hardcode an Xbox button for a specific action (for example X = shoot / Y = Reload) and then you'll have to map your Wiimote correctly. What do you think ?

- Off-screen shooting reload...still don't know if I can handle this as I've no way to know you're off-screen. How did you set up your reload action with MAME for example ?

- Calibration : can you calibrate your Wiimote with Touchmote software ? If no, I guess screen limits are written somewhere in a config file. Because all I can do (for axis values) is putting minimum value to one edge of the screen and maximum value to the opposite edge. You'll have to calibrate/configure on your side so that Touchmote may output correct values with this principe. I won't need any other settings for 4/3 or 16/9 display with Demulshooter, it's already handled. Just need Axis range = full screen boundaries (that's how Aimtrak is working)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 01:18:32 pm by argonlefou »

Tomkun

• Offline Offline
I tried it and... it works great! Wow, you are fast! Actually, it highlighted an issue in touchmote as well, so double thanks for that.

To cover some of your points...

First of all, please don't worry about putting me to work; I am just very grateful you are looking at this.

Regarding controller IDs, it's always been an issue with xinput controllers unfortunately. MAME is exactly the same, so don't worry about it.

Button mapping would be useful I think as people may want to use this with a real controller for whatever reason or imitate their MAME setup. On the Wiimote, the trigger is B, so if you want a fixed mapping, that may be sensible. It would also be great to be able to choose which stick to use.

Offscreen reloading in MAME works by holding a button (which inputs some extreme coordinates) and pulling the trigger.

You can calibrate your aim in Touchmote very well, but there is no wizard. You need to edit the config file manually and test.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
I tried it and... it works great! Wow, you are fast! Actually, it highlighted an issue in touchmote as well, so double thanks for that.
Good ! Let's do it .... :)

Button mapping would be useful I think as people may want to use this with a real controller for whatever reason or imitate their MAME setup. On the Wiimote, the trigger is B, so if you want a fixed mapping, that may be sensible. It would also be great to be able to choose which stick to use.
You're right, making this functionnal right now for "simple" gamepad could be usefull indeed.
There are 3 buttons (max) to set up, and stick choice. And I can add vibrations too, it's working great with my "testing" DualShock3.
By the way, is vibration working with your Wiimote/Touchmote combo ?

Offscreen reloading in MAME works by holding a button (which inputs some extreme coordinates) and pulling the trigger.
I'm not sure I undertood right, but for me this is not an offscreen reload, as you have to hold a button when firing with the trigger (right ?)
I can make a reload with a simple button press (no need to hold another button), this is no issue.
My question was more like : can you reload by really pointing your wiimote off screen and just pulling the trigger ?

Right now, and as you say to make it work with "simple" gamepads as well as emulated ones wth Touchmote, I think the reload will be done by a simple button press

Tomkun

• Offline Offline
You know, I never actually tried physically shooting offscreen weirdly enough. I've always done it with the button press. I'll test it in a while and get back to you.
[Edit]
Just tried with MAME and offscreen reload works just fine.

Vibration worked perfectly with your test app.

What are the three buttons that need to be mapped? Trigger, reload and alternate fire? The Wiimote already has A and B buttons; it also has a 1 and 2, and - and +. I usually assign them thusly:
Wiimote:Xbox (function)
A:A (reload)
B:B (trigger)
1:X (altfire)
2:Y
-:Back (coin)
+:Start (start)

If you attach the nunchuck, you also get access to a stick and two more buttons, C and Z.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 08:02:58 am by Tomkun »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
You know, I never actually tried physically shooting offscreen weirdly enough. I've always done it with the button press. I'll test it in a while and get back to you.
[Edit]
Just tried with MAME and offscreen reload works just fine.

Ok ! I'll see what I can do for this...

Vibration worked perfectly with your test app.
Fine ! So "motor recoil" would be doable on shoot.
Are both cursors (for right and left motors) acting the same with a Wiimote ?

What are the three buttons that need to be mapped? Trigger, reload and alternate fire? The Wiimote already has A and B buttons; it also has a 1 and 2, and - and +. I usually assign them thusly:
Wiimote:Xbox (function)
A:A (reload)
B:B (trigger)
1:X (altfire)
2:Y
-:Back (coin)
+:Start (start)

If you attach the nunchuck, you also get access to a stick and two more buttons, C and Z.
I'm currently rewriting the README (and also for me !) by adding every buttons used for every game.
For most of games, it's just Trigger and Reload
Some have just a Trigger
And a couple of games have a secondary shoot (like a grenade)
I'm not counting Dolphin as you can obviously play it without Demulshooter  ;D

As a general rule, I'm mapping what would have been a mouse input, so it's 3 button : left / middle / right clicks
Every other button you have (on an aimtrak or on a gamepad) can be mapped with a Autohotkey script to needed keys (start, credits, ESC, etc...)

Tomkun

• Offline Offline
Both vibration sliders acted the same. I believe there is only one motor in the Wiimote, but it was activated by both.

apzonerunner

• Offline Offline
Okay, so, I've solved all my problems! Phew. Except one...

So, in demul (and only demul - this isn't an issue in M2 Emulator or MAME) whenever I shoot outside the screen to reload the mouse defaults to the bottom left - and in doing so it unhides the taskbar and opens the windows start menu. I can actually carry on playing the game with the start menu open (ha) just fine - everything works great, but, yeah - kills the immersion a bit!

If I set demul to boot in "true fullscreen" using rocketlauncher, this problem is eliminated, but for some reason in true fullscreen off-screen reloading seems to be less reliable in demul and even with demousey the mouse cursor remains visible. This happens with both the P1 and P2 guns, and like I say is exclusive to demul as far as I can tell.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Both vibration sliders acted the same. I believe there is only one motor in the Wiimote, but it was activated by both.
Ok, thanks for the feedback !

Here's some pre-alpha version (joined at the bottom of my message) for you to test.
There's no settings yet (I'm using your config for now so Gamepad_A -> RightMouse -> Reload , GamePad_X -> MiddleMouse -> AltFire ,  and GamePad_B -> LeftMouse -> Trigger ) but you should see you Gamepads on the GUI's combo list to choose a device.
you can then use DemulShooter as usual.
Succesfully tested here with Demul and Model2. You can use crosshair with model 2 to test your alignment

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Okay, so, I've solved all my problems! Phew. Except one...

So, in demul (and only demul - this isn't an issue in M2 Emulator or MAME) whenever I shoot outside the screen to reload the mouse defaults to the bottom left - and in doing so it unhides the taskbar and opens the windows start menu. I can actually carry on playing the game with the start menu open (ha) just fine - everything works great, but, yeah - kills the immersion a bit!
I can't find any reason why this should happen....if you set up your Aimtrak to output a right-click when the trigger is pulled off-screen, there is no reason to have your start menu opened....the Aimtrak is acting like a mouse and I don't interfere with Windows, so unless you can open your start menu with a right click on a regular mouse ... :-\

If I set demul to boot in "true fullscreen" using rocketlauncher, this problem is eliminated, but for some reason in true fullscreen off-screen reloading seems to be less reliable in demul and even with demousey the mouse cursor remains visible. This happens with both the P1 and P2 guns, and like I say is exclusive to demul as far as I can tell.
I think I remember seeing some users of nomousy not being able to hide cursors with Demul, for that I can't do anything
And I don't know anything about rocket launcher and their "true full screen" mode
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 12:56:10 pm by argonlefou »

Tomkun

• Offline Offline
I tried your Alpha build and it's working well except for one issue. In fullscreen, the targeting cursor is way off to the left in M2emulator. It's perfect in your test app though, so I'm not sure what's causing it.

Generally speaking though, the aiming is definitely working, it's just a bit off. The buttons all work, too!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
I tried your Alpha build and it's working well except for one issue. In fullscreen, the targeting cursor is way off to the left in M2emulator. It's perfect in your test app though, so I'm not sure what's causing it.
Yes, noticed it too, and it's the same with Aimtraks too.
It was a weird behavior from m2emulator I forgot about...on my developpement laptop it creates an offset to the left and to the top whereas I just get a slight "up" offset with my big gaming screen. I forgot about simply because I'm playing without crosshairs, and I tweaked each rom gun calibration to be perfect. But the bug really exists.
I did not notice any offset with Demul or PC games or other emulators.
Well, I'll have to seriously (re)look into it, I know what cause the offset but I don't know why  :banghead:

Anyway here's for you the 6.0 version
- Added XInput devices compatibility
- Added some GUI change (device selection, Gamepad options for stick, buttons and vibrations)
- Everything else (command line, options, suported games) unchanged
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 10:55:30 am by argonlefou »

Tomkun

• Offline Offline
You're a superstar!

How did you tweak the gun calibration?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
You're a superstar!

How did you tweak the gun calibration?
When you enter the TEST mode you have a gun calibration menu
If you do an auto calibration, the shooting impact will be superposed to your croshair.
Then you can can "manually adjust" the aim so that the shooting impact is a little bit on the left, or right or up etc....of the crosshair

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
And here's the 6.1 update... you should no longer notice any aiming offset in Model2emulator

Still, you'll have to go to test menu and make calibration for each game., and make manual adjustment for some (vcop series won't calibrate good with the corner-shooting procedure for me)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 10:44:40 am by argonlefou »

bryhud

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 16, 2023, 07:08:24 pm
New game that may need your magic soon. Let's Go Island 2 player rail game. It runs on teknoparrot emulator. Patreon version supports it now and next public version should be this week I think. Game looks cool but it only plays with joysticks at the moment, so not as fun.

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 17, 2023, 08:05:48 am
  • I have a gaming addiction.....
I really am loving this sudden surge if gun games :)

dgrace

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:49:26 am
I got another fun challenge for you.  Gundam Spirits of Zeon for Taito TypeX was released recently.  I got one player working with the aimtrak gun but i'm pretty sure two player dual mode is possible.  Super fun game.  I figured if anyone could figure it out it was you.  Thanks for all that you do.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 01:40:24 pm by PL1 »

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:42:35 am
  • Designated spam hunter
Gundam Spirits of Zeon for Taito TypeX is a dual screen cab.

AFAIK there's no way for both players to use a single screen.

Scott

dgrace

• Offline Offline
Gundam Spirits of Zeon for Taito TypeX is a dual screen cab.

AFAIK there's no way for both players to use a single screen.

Scott

I thought I saw a patch that had a dual screen exe. file? Maybe someone can figure it out:)

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
New game that may need your magic soon. Let's Go Island 2 player rail game. It runs on teknoparrot emulator. Patreon version supports it now and next public version should be this week I think. Game looks cool but it only plays with joysticks at the moment, so not as fun.
The game looks fun.
I've still to find where to get it and wait for teknoparrot to be available too

Edit: Ok, found the game...but still need to wait for public release of tp5.0
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 05:06:56 pm by argonlefou »

bryhud

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 16, 2023, 07:08:24 pm
Awesome! yeah they have a patreon build which is a 5$ donation... just released 0.4.b today which adds sonic racing support. Also looks like they are close on sega dream raiders which is also a gun game I think.

dgrace

• Offline Offline
Sorry to throw another game at you.  I just discovered a game called Far Cry Paradise Lost.  It was a dual rail shooter arcade game from Global VR from 2007.  I got it to work in 1 player mode but unfortunately only works with an joystick (Xbox 360 controller) and is hard to control in game.  Not sure if they've made it mouse compatible yet.  At any rate, it's a pretty sweet game and would be an awesome addition.  As always, thank you for all that you do.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 02:35:29 pm by PL1 »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
As I said, don't be sorry for throwing new games  :)

I'm not really following all the sources for recent dumps etc....
I love shooting games so each new one is a good news !

About Far Cry, I'll look into that. I just  quickly read the thread but it seems that you need to have an Xbox gamepad physically plugged so that you can control the game ? This would be the same problem  Blue Estate has for the second player to be available....
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 02:36:19 pm by PL1 »

Tomkun

• Offline Offline
You can play Far Cry Paradise lost using a mouse if you use something like Universal Controller Remapper to emulate an Xbox360 joypad. It works very well.

Tomkun

• Offline Offline
I really cannot get this working well in fullscreen. It won't let me use the full area of my monitor. The targeting area is limited to an area about 2/3rds the size in the top left.

My screen resolution is set to 1920x1080. Is there another resolution I should be using?

Edit:

Scrap that, I've realised it only works when m2emulator is set to 800x600 resolution. Would it be difficult to add support for other resolutions? I must say that it's working beautifully now.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 08:10:49 am by Tomkun »

dgrace

• Offline Offline
You can play Far Cry Paradise lost using a mouse if you use something like Universal Controller Remapper to emulate an Xbox360 joypad. It works very well.

I downloaded Universal Controller Remapper and am having some trouble.  Which option did you use? Mouse Axis to Joystick Axis? How do you enable it after you have saved it? Could you do a brief tutorial?  Thank you

Tomkun

• Offline Offline
I'm at work now, so I can't write up a tutorial until later. Did you follow the instructions here ?

The most important part is about setting up vJoy, so make sure that is done.

If you can't get that to work, perhaps PPJoy would work for you? I think that has mouse support, too.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
I really cannot get this working well in fullscreen. It won't let me use the full area of my monitor. The targeting area is limited to an area about 2/3rds the size in the top left.

My screen resolution is set to 1920x1080. Is there another resolution I should be using?

Edit:

Scrap that, I've realised it only works when m2emulator is set to 800x600 resolution. Would it be difficult to add support for other resolutions? I must say that it's working beautifully now.
To be honest I never tried to changed Fullscreen resolution ! It's working at 640x480 at home on my 1080p display
In theory resolution should not be important but I'll check that tomorrow at home, it may be a clue to an old issue someone had here with m2emulator

As for newer games that are beeing emulated (Far cry, etc...) , I'll try to work with vXboxInterface
I'm already having good results but it need an external scp vbus install

Tomkun

• Offline Offline
No rush. It works great in 800x600 and that's enough for me. I just want to say thank you once more.

Edit:
I am running into a bug when I use 2 player though. The 2nd wiimote controls player one's cursor and the 1st Wiimote does nothing it seems.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 08:36:41 am by Tomkun »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
No rush. It works great in 800x600 and that's enough for me. I just want to say thank you once more.
A good bud is a dead bug :)
On my laptop I can set any resolution and it's working fine. I'll try on my gaming cab. Both are under Win7

You could help me by :
- Setting your model2 with a full screen res where the bug appears
- Deleting any debug.txt file in DemulShooter's folder, and runnig DemulShooter for a model2 by adding the -v command so that it creates a new debug.txt file.
- Using for a few seconds the emulator by moving your cursor around, exting and joining here the debug.txt file !

Moreover, just for information purpose  I could note your :
- Windows version
- Graphic card (ATI ? NVIDIA ? )

Edit:
I am running into a bug when I use 2 player though. The 2nd wiimote controls player one's cursor and the 1st Wiimote does nothing it seems.
Woops...this version should be better, tell me if it's ok !
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 10:43:31 am by argonlefou »

Tomkun

• Offline Offline
Woops...this version should be better, tell me if it's ok !

Still the same...  Only Wiimote 2 does anything. It moves the red (p1) cursor and the blue (p2) cursor ever so slightly. The blue cursor is stuck in the top left of the screen. Wiimote 1 does nothing.

Edit:
When only playing with one Wiimote, it works as expected.
Edit 2:
The file you posted above is timestamped the 3rd of July. Are you sure you uploaded the correct one?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 08:19:27 am by Tomkun »

Tomkun

• Offline Offline
A good bud is a dead bug :)
On my laptop I can set any resolution and it's working fine. I'll try on my gaming cab. Both are under Win7

You could help me by :
- Setting your model2 with a full screen res where the bug appears
- Deleting any debug.txt file in DemulShooter's folder, and runnig DemulShooter for a model2 by adding the -v command so that it creates a new debug.txt file.
- Using for a few seconds the emulator by moving your cursor around, exting and joining here the debug.txt file !

Moreover, just for information purpose  I could note your :
- Windows version
- Graphic card (ATI ? NVIDIA ? )
I'm running Windows 10, Creator's Update
Nvidia, GTX 970

Here's the log. I noticed the desktop resolution is detected as 1280, 720 when my desktop resolution is 1920x1080. I don't know if that's relevant or not.

Code: [Select]
21:26:54.310738 :
21:26:54.311739 : -------------------- Program Start ----------------------
21:26:54.311739 : P1 device = XInput Gamepad #1
21:26:54.311739 : P1 Gamepad ID = 0
21:26:54.311739 : P2 device  = XInput Gamepad #2
21:26:54.311739 : P2 Gamepad ID = 1
21:26:54.311739 : Cmdline arg 1 : -target=model2m
21:26:54.311739 : Cmdline arg 2 : -rom=vcop
21:26:54.311739 : Cmdline arg 3 : -noresize
21:26:54.311739 : Cmdline arg 4 : -v
21:26:54.331753 : Waiting for Model2 vcop game to hook.....
21:27:09.905481 : Attached to Process emulator_multicpu.exe, ProcessHandle = 1652
21:27:09.905481 : emulator_multicpu.exe = 0x00400000
21:27:09.905481 : Calculated address 1 = 0x06AB4020
21:27:10.906554 : Controls memory base address = 030F9220
21:27:10.907052 : Memory Hack complete !
21:27:10.907553 : Gamepad #0 data (Hex) = [ BB4C, FFFF ]
21:27:10.907553 : Desktop Resolution (Px) = [ 1280, 720 ]
21:27:10.907553 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 936, 719 ]
21:27:10.907553 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 936, 719 ]
21:27:10.908053 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 03A8, 02CF ]
21:27:10.908053 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 936, 719 ]
21:27:10.908053 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0000
21:27:10.908053 : -
21:27:10.908053 : Gamepad #0 data (Hex) = [ 03A8, 02CF ]
21:27:10.908053 : Desktop Resolution (Px) = [ 1280, 720 ]
21:27:10.908553 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 18, 7 ]
21:27:10.908553 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 18, 7 ]