Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 976192 times)

fjser

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 07, 2024, 01:42:51 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Question for those who have tried both the wiimotes and demulshooter with dolphin -

For games like Resident Evil UC and DC where there isnt an in game calibration and the cursor was more guided by the wiimote and not a dead on aim, do you find aiming with demulshooter improces accuracy?

the reason I ask is there are a lot of wii games that are designed to use the analog nunchuk as well, I have found getting these to work well with just three buttons is a challenge.  I dont mind using the wiimotes for those games, but would hate to lose accuracy if demulshooter provides significant improvement. I am also considering trying a hybrid wii mote setup in dolphin where i can use aimtrak/demulshooter for the gun/trigger, and the wiimote nunchuk for other functions (will just put the wiimote in my pocket)

Any thoughts?

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 05:24:10 am
Hello~

New Version of Demul0.7a is out.

http://www.emucr.com/2016/08/demu-wip-v07-alpha-20160818.html

There are more compatible naomi games in this version, but when I install it, Demulshooter is not working.

Perhaps memory address of input device is changed?  (romset is changed too. Now, Demul use mame romset, CHD, and bios)

I'm very appreciate if you modify demulshooter for recent demul upgrade.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 01:34:11 am
Indeed, memory location have changed, I updated them but I can't test too deeply now as a few roms are not working with this version.
I have to make a whole new working rom set (I hate when they change their romset support every 6 month  :angry:) tomorrow to verify that all is working good

Until then, here's a zip with patched files to remove crosshairs for Windows version of House of the Dead Overkill : Mirror 1 [mega.nz]
I finally figured out those fu**ing .pc files just before the forum crashed so before I forgot, just download the zip and overwrite the files in the game install folder and enjoy  :)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 05:52:06 pm by argonlefou »

dgrace

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:49:26 am
I've been having trouble getting Attack of the Movies, Nerf Strike Elite and HOTD 2&3 to work consistently. Probably because you have to hit a&b to start. Below are my wiimote config settings.  I'm sure i'm doing something wrong.  Thanks

[Wiimote1]
Device = DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse
Buttons/A = `Click 1`
Buttons/B = `Click 0'
Buttons/1 = `1`
Buttons/2 = `2`
Buttons/- = `3`
Buttons/+ = `4`
Buttons/Home = !LMENU & RETURN
IR/Up = Cursor Y-
IR/Down = Cursor Y+
IR/Left = Cursor X-
IR/Right = Cursor X+
Shake/X = Click 2
Shake/Y = Click 2
Shake/Z = Click 2
Extension = Nunchuk
Nunchuk/Buttons/C = LCONTROL
Nunchuk/Buttons/Z = LSHIFT
Nunchuk/Stick/Up = W
Nunchuk/Stick/Down = S
Nunchuk/Stick/Left = A
Nunchuk/Stick/Right = D
D-Pad/Up = UP
D-Pad/Down = DOWN
D-Pad/Left = LEFT
D-Pad/Right = RIGHT
Source = 1
IR/Hide = `Click 1`
[Wiimote2]
Source = 1
Device = DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse
Buttons/A = F
Buttons/B = S
IR/Up = `DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2:Axis Y-`
IR/Down = `DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2:Axis Y+`
IR/Left = `DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2:Axis X-`
IR/Right = `DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2:Axis X+`
Shake/X = F
Shake/Y = F
Shake/Z = F
D-Pad/Up = `NUMPAD8`
D-Pad/Down = `NUMPAD2`
D-Pad/Left = `NUMPAD4`
D-Pad/Right = `NUMPAD6`
Buttons/1 = Q
Buttons/2 = E
Buttons/+ = J
IR/Hide = F
Buttons/- = M

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
I made HOTD2 auto widescreen script myself. And it can also load demulshooter automatically, and include no crosshair function.

https://mega.nz/#!c55BBB4S!kUO8h9UnoGQb2oJDnja2t5b2vOis2swc_DdpOFEUcnk

1.Install AutoHotkey112400_Install.exe file

2.Copy lib folder to C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\

3.Copy nomousy folder wherever you prefer.(in script, I copy it D:\DemulShooter\)

4.Right click HOTD2.ahk, and edit with note pad.

5.Change path correspond to your nomousy, demulshooter, demul folder.(nomousy folder appear twice in this script, and rest once). And save it.

6.Double click HOTD2.ahk,   you will see widescreen patched HOTD2. If you don't have widescreen, increase waiting value (sleep, 13000 -> sleep, 15000)

7.When terminate game, just press ESC key. If you terminate with alt+F4, mouse cursor remain invisible. But don't be panic, just press ESC. you will see cursor.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 12:20:39 am by hyo2012 »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Ok here's the 4.2 update for latest demul 0.7a 180816 compatibility
Working good here for every game

!! WARNING !! :
If you download this version, only demul_0.7a_180816 will be supported for -target=demul07a option.
This build of demul needs an all new romset so you may encounter some issues (I had, and still have for hotd2) with newer/older bios/roms format.
MoreOver, the link to download the .zip is dead on the official website, you have to go to the russian forum and find the download in the 07a topic....

Note : No real change in the software code (only memory addresses), so you can backup older "MemoryData/demul/07a" folder and swap it back if needed for older demul_07a support

I've been having trouble getting Attack of the Movies, Nerf Strike Elite and HOTD 2&3 to work consistently. Probably because you have to hit a&b to start. Below are my wiimote config settings.  I'm sure i'm doing something wrong.  Thanks

[Wiimote1]
I'll need you to define your "consistently" ? Is it working sometimes, and not always ? If so it's not a Wiimote config issue if you're not modifying the config...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 12:53:45 pm by argonlefou »

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
Thanks a lot!!   It works on latest demul build....  except a few roms - Sports Shoting USA, Extreme Hunting, Extreme Hunting 2.

Do I have wrong roms? I don't know. But these are not very funny game so I do not care :)

I tried your House of the Dead Overkill no-crosshair patch also, and It works Good. Great job!!

I was very happy while playing this game. Thanks.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
My bad !! I packed the wrong files for atomiswave memory address...please redownload this one !
Soooory  :notworthy:

dgrace

• Offline Offline
I apologize for the confusion.  I should have said it worked the first time but now I can't get it to work.  I think I may have accidently changed some of my config settings or something and now I can't get my dolphin games working, especially those ones that require you to do a&b initially, so that's why I sent you my config settings to see if they looked right to you or matched yours. 

For player 1 I have:

Buttons/A = `Click 1`
Buttons/B = `Click 0'

And for player 2:
Buttons/A = F
Buttons/B = S

See other post for rest of config file.  is that how you have yours? Let me know if I am not making sense Thanks

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
My config (configS to be more precise, I have a different config for each Wii game to optimize the use of my 3 Aimtrak buttons) is less important than the actual Aimtrak software config

So we're ok that (without demulshooter running !) :
1) manually pressing F,S,D on keyboard is working within games ?
2) using a normal mouse for click buttons is working too ?

The question is, according to your Aimtrak utility settings, can you press together CLick0 and Click1 with your lightgun ? if you set click0 and click1 (should be left and middle click if I'm not wrong ?) to the trigger (one for onscreen and the other for offscreen press) for example, it will never work as you will never be able to have both validate at the same time

You can reset the initial Wiimote config by using the GUI of DemulShooter and reinstall Wiimote config too

dgrace

• Offline Offline
Gotcha.  I will try resetting the config file through the demulshooter exe and see if that helps.  So what would you recommend for player 1 A&B buttons for a game like Attack of the Movies (as far as which one should be click 1 or click 2 or click 0)?

Also, for player 2 config settings, which button do you usually set for key 'd'? I set F for button A and key S for button B.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Ok, first, to be sure that there is not any mistake, I verified on Dolphin, Click 0 is for a left click and Click 1 is for right click (Click 2 beeing middle click)

So - again - I can't recommand you anything regarding 'Click 0' or 'Click 1' as this is linked to your Aimtrak settings !

I (for example) have 4 physical buttons wired to my aimtrak (Trigger, 2 push buttons, and an optional Pedal) in my light gun.
In Aimtrak utility :
- Trigger Onscreen is set to left mouse
- Trigger Offscreen is set to Right Mouse
- one of my button onscreen is set to Midlle Mouse
So for me, dolphin's 'Click 0' is my trigger oncreen and dolphin 'Click 1' is my Trigger offscreen : that's why I can't have both of them together. When I need A&B together I'll set them to 'Click 0' and 'Click 2'

But some users like to set AImtrak right click on a button (to reload with a button instead of shooting out of the screen) so they can use 'Click 0' and 'Click 1' at the same time.....

You have to adapt Dolphin config according to how you set your Aimtrak buttons

dgrace

• Offline Offline
Setting the middle button click in the Aimtrak utility and resetting the wiimote config file did it for me.  Attack of the Movies 3d game works great now.  Me and my son had a blast playing it. Thank you so much!

dgrace

• Offline Offline
Hey man, are you still willing to put together instructions on how to set up pcsx2 in dual player mode for ps2 games in more lamens terms? You mentioned in an earlier post that you were working on something.  If not, no worries.  You've clearly done more than enough for light gun community:) Thanks

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Setting the middle button click in the Aimtrak utility and resetting the wiimote config file did it for me.  Attack of the Movies 3d game works great now.  Me and my son had a blast playing it. Thank you so much!
Glad to hear that ! :)

Hey man, are you still willing to put together instructions on how to set up pcsx2 in dual player mode for ps2 games in more lamens terms? You mentioned in an earlier post that you were working on something.  If not, no worries.  You've clearly done more than enough for light gun community:) Thanks
You may have missed it, I wrote it a month ago : http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,151385.0.html
  ;)

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
I made HOTD2 auto widescreen script myself. And it can also load demulshooter automatically, and include no crosshair function.

https://mega.nz/#!c55BBB4S!kUO8h9UnoGQb2oJDnja2t5b2vOis2swc_DdpOFEUcnk

1.Install AutoHotkey112400_Install.exe file

2.Copy lib folder to C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\

3.Copy nomousy folder wherever you prefer.(in script, I copy it D:\DemulShooter\)

4.Right click HOTD2.ahk, and edit with note pad.

5.Change path correspond to your nomousy, demulshooter, demul folder.(nomousy folder appear twice in this script, and rest once). And save it.

6.Double click HOTD2.ahk,   you will see widescreen patched HOTD2. If you don't have widescreen, increase waiting value (sleep, 13000 -> sleep, 15000)

7.When terminate game, just press ESC key. If you terminate with alt+F4, mouse cursor remain invisible. But don't be panic, just press ESC. you will see cursor.
I didn't know about those widescreen hacks for Dreamcast and Naomi too as I see !
I'll look into it, it might be fun to include those hack into demulshooter with a command line switch to enable them, for a future update. Just need to find all roms (parent and alternatives) codes  :)

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 24, 2024, 05:40:47 am
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL) [New : Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill]
« Reply #216 on: September 08, 2016, 06:20:32 pm »
hi! I have an arcade I made near 10 years ago, that is broken for 4 or 5 months, I think I have the most rare lightgun configuration: 2xGuncon45 from ps1 + ps1 to ps2 gun conversor from ems + smog's guncon2pc. (though I had never the flash working ok)

Today I have found this post, It's amazing your work, but I have never had a computer powerful enought to run demul or pcsx2, I'm thinking on waste a little money and buy a modern pc...

what about 2 players in quake 2 with the gun and frenzy? Also there's a good pc game called Art is dead, from a company called Smallrockets that seems to have the same problem: they were thought to be used in win98 and I don't know how they did to have two separated lightguns that days.
It's a good idea too the removal of crosshair in hod3, as they were a little bit disturbing  . In this game and in Silent hill arcade the auto reload is always enabled, do you think this can be resolved?

in another hand, there are also two interesting games that I could only play one player in dosbox: Ad cop and Bon bon paradise

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #217 on: September 12, 2016, 10:28:18 am »
what about 2 players in quake 2 with the gun and frenzy?
Didn't test with this game, I'll give a try in a near future

Also there's a good pc game called Art is dead, from a company called Smallrockets that seems to have the same problem: they were thought to be used in win98 and I don't know how they did to have two separated lightguns that days.
in another hand, there are also two interesting games that I could only play one player in dosbox: Ad cop and Bon bon paradise
Wow, these are reallllly old games  ;D
Just like Frenzy, I'll try to get them and have a look on how they are working (if I can find them and make them run...)

It's a good idea too the removal of crosshair in hod3, as they were a little bit disturbing  . In this game and in Silent hill arcade the auto reload is always enabled, do you think this can be resolved?
Nothing is impossible ;D
I just need time (which I don't have right now unfortunatelly), but at first sight, I would say this is a possible thing to do

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 01, 2022, 11:17:20 am
« Reply #218 on: September 30, 2016, 08:58:34 am »
Hi Argonlefou, doy you know a way to play psx 1 games with 2 aimtrack guns? I searched and discover pcsxr with nuvee plugin (the same plugin of pcsx 2) can do the trick, but i cant configure It succefully yet.

Enviado desde mi SM-G531H mediante Tapatalk

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #219 on: October 02, 2016, 04:11:14 am »
Unfortunnately not, as I never tried to play psx1 games on emulator.
I remember indeed seeing psx folder in nuvee plugin, but again I never installed any PSX emulator to try this plugin :(

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #220 on: October 09, 2016, 03:32:11 am »
Hi guys,

Now that I had time to fully adapt my romset for the latest demul, here's a small update to Demulshooter :

Demul widescreen hacks :
Added widescreen hack for every game supported by demulshooter (except lupinsho).
To use it, there is now an optionnal command for demul games: -widescreen
!! WARNING !! :
These hacks beeing different for every version of a rom (for the games like hodt2 with original and prototype rom), I had to change Demulshooter so that you now have to use the real rom name when using -widewcreen option !
This is mostly for hotd2/hotd2o/hotd2p and ninjaslt/ninjaslta/ninjasltj/ninjasltu
If you do not use -widescreen option, misnaming a rom version is not important, they work the same as far as lightgun controls are concerned

For those who would like to use these hacks elsewhere, you'll find them in a Widescreen.cfg file in demul memorydata folder
lines are like:
[game] = [address] | [default_value] | [widescreen_value]

House of the dead III (PC) auto-reload :
Added an optionnal command for hod3pc game : -noautoreload
By default, with the PC version, the game automatically reload your gun once you shot the last bullet
Wth this fix, it will behave like a normal arcade game : once your clip is empty, you'll have to use the reload button to....well, reload ! ;D

I know that Silent Hill - The arcade has the same issue than hod3pc. But unfortunatelly I will not be able to fix it for now. This game is a mess to debug.....and I could not find anything usefull (not even remaining bullets number !!)
There is also the windows version of House of the Dead : Overkill to look into : I'd like to disable the auto-reload when you shoot while your clip is empty...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 03:51:03 am by argonlefou »

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
« Reply #221 on: October 09, 2016, 03:30:12 pm »
Wow you did it! Now widescreen hack can be excuted by demulshooter itself. Very convenient!

And widescreen hack is applied to most of demul railshooter game. lol

Awesome work!!  Thank you for amazing update:)

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
« Reply #222 on: October 09, 2016, 03:47:42 pm »
Thank you for the update, if you have some free time can you tey to adapt or add support for playstation 1 lightgunn games? Point blank and ghoul panic are great games to play with friends or family!

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
« Reply #223 on: October 09, 2016, 03:48:15 pm »
I mean "try to adapt"

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #224 on: October 09, 2016, 04:55:21 pm »
Wow you did it! Now widescreen hack can be excuted by demulshooter itself. Very convenient!

And widescreen hack is applied to most of demul railshooter game. lol

Awesome work!!  Thank you for amazing update:)
You're welcome ;)

Thank you for the update, if you have some free time can you tey to adapt or add support for playstation 1 lightgunn games? Point blank and ghoul panic are great games to play with friends or family!

I don't know how ePSe is working, but if it's using nuvee as a plugin just like PCSX2, I can't do anything with DemulShooter :
Nuvee is a real plugin, emulating an USB lightgun/contrller plugged instead of a PS2 dualshock. Without this emulation, your PS2 will assume that you're playing with a simple pad and  will let crosshairs visible
Besides, most of psx lightgun games (point blank, etc...) are playable with MAME :)

venixdo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 21, 2016, 03:56:32 pm
« Reply #225 on: October 21, 2016, 03:55:10 pm »
Thanks for such a great program,but I have a little problem.
In the dolhin eumlator,the crosshair works fine in 1P aimtrak,it moves everywhere on the screen,but when I use demulshooter to activate 2P aimtrak,the crosshairs just can move in a restricted area  of the screen,I can't move the crosshairs to the right top or the bottom ,see the video

Anyone can help me ?

fizen

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 08, 2018, 04:06:12 pm
« Reply #226 on: October 30, 2016, 07:16:56 am »
Demul 07a
If you're using Hyperspin, create a folder in your hyperspin folder and call if utilities (if you don't have  already) and create a folder inside called demulshooter.
Extract you demulshooter into this folder
this goes into your user functions.ahk file located in the hyperspin/rocketlauncher/libs folder.
Code: [Select]
StartGlobalUserFeatures(){
Log("StartGlobalUserFeatures - Starting")
Global systemName, romName
if ( (systemName="Sega Naomi" or "Sammy Atomiswave") and (romName="lupinsho" or romName="confmiss" or romName="hotd2" or romName="deathcox" or romName="mok" or romName="ninjaslt"or romName="rangrmsn" or romName="xtrmhnt2" or romName="xtrmhunt") )
Run("DemulShooter.exe -target=demul07a -rom=" . romName . " -noresize ", "..\Utilities\demulshooter")

if ( (systemName="Sega Model 2") and (romName="bel" or romName="gunblade" or romName="hotd" or romName="rchase2" or romName="vcop" or romName="vcop2"or romName="zerogun") )
Run("DemulShooter.exe -target=model2m -rom=" . romName . " -noresize iwidescreen -v ", "..\Utilities\demulshooter")

Log("StartGlobalUserFeatures - Ending")
}

This should work for both Demul and Sega Model 2. I'm noth adding hotd3 or dreamcast, but this should let you get a start.

tonesmalone

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 20, 2018, 04:21:24 pm
« Reply #227 on: November 07, 2016, 11:23:00 am »
Quick question...

Does DemulShooter require explorer.exe?  I use the custom ui group policy to load HyperSpin instead of explorer.exe (the desktop) and DemulShooter doesnt seem to work as well as it does when I load with explorer.exe running.  I'm only just experimenting DemulShooter at the moment, so it may just be a setup issue on my end.

tonesmalone

• Offline Offline
« Reply #228 on: November 07, 2016, 11:24:34 am »
Demul 07a
If you're using Hyperspin, create a folder in your hyperspin folder and call if utilities (if you don't have  already) and create a folder inside called demulshooter.
Extract you demulshooter into this folder
this goes into your user functions.ahk file located in the hyperspin/rocketlauncher/libs folder.
Code: [Select]
StartGlobalUserFeatures(){
Log("StartGlobalUserFeatures - Starting")
Global systemName, romName
if ( (systemName="Sega Naomi" or "Sammy Atomiswave") and (romName="lupinsho" or romName="confmiss" or romName="hotd2" or romName="deathcox" or romName="mok" or romName="ninjaslt"or romName="rangrmsn" or romName="xtrmhnt2" or romName="xtrmhunt") )
Run("DemulShooter.exe -target=demul07a -rom=" . romName . " -noresize ", "..\Utilities\demulshooter")

if ( (systemName="Sega Model 2") and (romName="bel" or romName="gunblade" or romName="hotd" or romName="rchase2" or romName="vcop" or romName="vcop2"or romName="zerogun") )
Run("DemulShooter.exe -target=model2m -rom=" . romName . " -noresize iwidescreen -v ", "..\Utilities\demulshooter")

Log("StartGlobalUserFeatures - Ending")
}

This should work for both Demul and Sega Model 2. I'm noth adding hotd3 or dreamcast, but this should let you get a start.

Watch out for some updates to RL soon - there's some work being done to give better DemulShooter support so that user functions arent needed.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #229 on: November 07, 2016, 08:05:43 pm »
Quick question...

Does DemulShooter require explorer.exe?  I use the custom ui group policy to load HyperSpin instead of explorer.exe (the desktop) and DemulShooter doesnt seem to work as well as it does when I load with explorer.exe running.  I'm only just experimenting DemulShooter at the moment, so it may just be a setup issue on my end.
Yes indeed, as I'm using a tray icon to notify DemulShooter's activity :  if there is no explorer.exe, there is no deskop and no tray icon.
I can't say for sure but my guess is that the app can't even start (it should fail when registering to windows tray icon)

It should be easy to patch this and make it work (in theory), but in that case you'll have no more visual on demulshooter's state. And you'll have to manually kill the process if it's not closing
If you want to, I can make a modified .exe for you to test in this situation.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:07:26 pm by argonlefou »

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
« Reply #230 on: November 07, 2016, 11:02:17 pm »
I want Demulshooter without the need of explorer.exe too, please

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #231 on: November 08, 2016, 04:26:26 am »
Ok, I ran some tests on my laptop, killed Explorer.exe and DemulShooter worked without any problems
I can't test in-game fonctionnality right now but this should not be "explorer-dependant" ....

Anyway, I made a couple of changes (just in case, with the notify tray icon) and added a lock with a message box to prevent DemulShooter from starting if another DemulShooter process is already running (Why didn't I do that before ?!)

Here's the package for you to test, have fun !
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 04:29:01 am by argonlefou »

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
« Reply #232 on: November 11, 2016, 12:20:06 pm »
Thank you, ill test soon!

tonesmalone

• Offline Offline
« Reply #233 on: November 13, 2016, 04:21:28 am »
Ok, I ran some tests on my laptop, killed Explorer.exe and DemulShooter worked without any problems
I can't test in-game fonctionnality right now but this should not be "explorer-dependant" ....

Anyway, I made a couple of changes (just in case, with the notify tray icon) and added a lock with a message box to prevent DemulShooter from starting if another DemulShooter process is already running (Why didn't I do that before ?!)

Here's the package for you to test, have fun !

Fantastic.  Thanks!

tonesmalone

• Offline Offline
« Reply #234 on: November 13, 2016, 04:37:34 am »
Thanks very much for the latest version.

Just tested in my setup where I don't use explorer.exe and unfortunately shooting off the screen still caused the demul window to minimise/hide.  Worth noting that demulshooter starts fine, and it did with 4.3.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #235 on: November 13, 2016, 02:14:18 pm »
Thanks very much for the latest version.

Just tested in my setup where I don't use explorer.exe and unfortunately shooting off the screen still caused the demul window to minimise/hide.  Worth noting that demulshooter starts fine, and it did with 4.3.
Oh ! I didn't know this was the problem...so it may be the -noresize that is not working without explorer.exe...
I'll look into it as soon as I can test with my gun cab

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
« Reply #236 on: November 13, 2016, 03:19:52 pm »
Yes, please, please, please!!!

tonesmalone

• Offline Offline
« Reply #237 on: December 08, 2016, 12:45:52 pm »
Any movement on this latest point? Happy to help get this sorted :)

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
« Reply #238 on: December 08, 2016, 04:10:04 pm »
I hope that can be done, that would be awesome

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #239 on: December 12, 2016, 04:47:46 am »
Unfortunatelly there is nothing new as I'm am totally unable to reproduce this behavior on my laptop.
I'm not exactly like your setup (as I guess you've got a frontend starting at launch instead explorer.eexe ?) but, after killing all explorer processes i'm just with a console windows to launch demul and demulshooter and everything works fine

Could you (those who encounter this issues, if I can have multiple feedbacks) use the -v option when launching Demulshooter, and paste here the content of the debug file ?