Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 971905 times)

thet0ast3r

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 26, 2020, 02:10:37 pm
  • Chihiro ftw
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #840 on: September 27, 2017, 06:08:21 pm »
That`s definitley possible, I just wanted to state that the game shouldnt be crashing just by running it with an amd card, to help people track down their issues with the games. Maybe it helps someone :) It took me pretty long to get music gungun2 to run, in the end it wouldnt run on my win10 machine, just win 7 64 bits. On another clean install win10 machine, it ran flawlessly, however xD I`m glad the other forums exist, they offer loads of workarounds/settings to get games to run, like let`s go island without dxwnd and so on. IŽll test the new version of DemulShooter tomorrow :)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 05:01:33 am by PL1 »
thet0ast3r

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 21, 2019, 05:02:48 am
  • Drop. Your. Sword.
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #841 on: September 27, 2017, 09:51:47 pm »
V6.9 works great Argon, another quality release!

More virtual beers!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Edit

So anybody having issues with the loader needs to adjust the TTX.ini file in
X:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH\ to include

[Ignore]
Warning = Agree

Loader works fine after that.  Have attatched the example file I found.  Old news for most I'm sure but I could have used a bit of help.  I'm not multilingual like seemingly everyone on the internet!  ::)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 02:09:50 am by AnX »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 06:21:46 am
« Reply #842 on: September 28, 2017, 03:12:30 am »
That`s definitley possible, I just wanted to state that the game shouldnt be crashing just by running it with an amd card, to help people track down their issues with the games. Maybe it helps someone :) It took me pretty long to get music gungun2 to run, in the end it wouldnt run on my win10 machine, just win 7 64 bits. On another clean install win10 machine, it ran flawlessly, however xD I`m glad the other forums exist, they offer loads of workarounds/settings to get games to run, like let`s go island without dxwnd and so on. IŽll test the new version of DemulShooter tomorrow :)
Indeed, it's great to have confirmation that AMD users can run the game fullscreen without the loader, thanks for that :)

As for Operation G.H.O.S.T buttons and controls, here's a part of my AutoHotkey script for those who would like to rebind the keys :
Code: [Select]
;Credits
1Joy4::
Send {LCtrl Down}
Send {F1 Down}
Sleep 100
Send {LCtrl Up}
Send {F1 Up}
Return

;Credits
2Joy4::
Send {LCtrl Down}
Send {F1 Down}
Sleep 100
Send {LCtrl Up}
Send {F1 Up}
Return

;P1 START Buton
1Joy3::
Send {Enter Down}
Sleep 100
Send {Enter Up}
Return

;START P2 Button
2Joy3::
Send {NumpadAdd Down}
Sleep 100
Send {NumpadAdd Up}
Return
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 05:02:02 am by PL1 »

gstav

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 08, 2024, 09:42:01 am
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,157861.0.html
« Reply #843 on: September 28, 2017, 04:12:01 am »
Hmmm nice catch, I'm thinking too much with my setup.
As a temporary workaround, with Operation Ghost, you can try to AHK bind the button to send  the NumpadDot key (or NumpadDel according to the NumPad Lock state) as physically, this is the button used to change P2 weapon mode (yeah, all P2 controls are available on the keyboard !)
I haven't try AHK with the game still so I can't promise anything, but the real key is working

I'll keep that in mind, I think I'll add an option to add a "virtual button" I will listening to for those who only have 1 Left and Right click

Thanks Argon, I tried that but it dosen't work. Not the physical key nor the bind, but then I play as P1, which dosen't use the P2 keys of course.
The 'Virtual Button' option would be great :D :D

EDTIT: Set the DemulShooter to P2, and then I could control P2 with my Aimtak + bind the NumpadDot to the fire change button.
Would be cool to play as P1 anyways so still wish for a virtual button in there  :angel:

>>>> Game play video HERE <<<<

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 04:55:52 am by gstav »
"One coin to rule em' all"

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 17, 2023, 08:05:48 am
  • I have a gaming addiction.....
« Reply #844 on: September 28, 2017, 04:20:36 am »
Thanks again Argon, you are awesome!

Wish this place had a rep button....

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #845 on: September 28, 2017, 04:53:43 am »
Thanks Argon, I tried that but it dosen't work. Not the physical key nor the bind, but then I play as P1, which dosen't use the P2 keys of course.
The 'Virtual Button' option would be great :D :D

EDTIT: Set the DemulShooter to P2, and then I could control P2 with my Aimtak + bind the NumpadDot to the fire change button.
Would be cool to play as P1 anyways so still wish for a virtual button in there  :angel:

Thanks
Silly me ! Of course I forgot to tell you the important part...play as P2  :D
glad to hear you managed to make it work.
I won't forget this whole "virtual button" thing, don't worry ;)

And I almost forgot, here's the No-crosshair files for Operation G.H.O.S.T : Mirror 1 [mega.nz]
Unzip in the \root\img\UI\UI_hud_common subdirectory of the game (make backup first !)
I did not remove the "single shot" dot as it is used in sniper missions, but the textures are in a sinple .png file so feel free to change as you wish ;)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 04:55:22 am by argonlefou »

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 05:24:10 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #846 on: September 28, 2017, 01:26:12 pm »
I have a saving issue in Teknoparrot.

When I use Teknoparrot 0.8,  run Let's go island testmode and change game setting(calibration, difficulty etc.), exit testmode.

Changed settings are well saved.

But Teknoparrot 1.3, go testmode and change setting is fine but when I exit test mode, nothing saved.

I know that e2prom.bin location is AppData\Roaming\TeknoParrot.

I use parrotloader.exe to load game. In this way, e2prom is not autoloaded?

How can I save testmode setting or load saved setting in Teknoparrot 1.3? Help me please.

I'm not good at English sorry about that.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #847 on: September 28, 2017, 02:53:22 pm »
I have a saving issue in Teknoparrot.

When I use Teknoparrot 0.8,  run Let's go island testmode and change game setting(calibration, difficulty etc.), exit testmode.

Changed settings are well saved.

But Teknoparrot 1.3, go testmode and change setting is fine but when I exit test mode, nothing saved.

I know that e2prom.bin location is AppData\Roaming\TeknoParrot.

I use parrotloader.exe to load game. In this way, e2prom is not autoloaded?

How can I save testmode setting or load saved setting in Teknoparrot 1.3? Help me please.

I'm not good at English sorry about that.

I do not know TeknoParrot very well, so I will refer to what TomKun said a few days ago :
Since TeknoParrot 1.0, you can't save anything in test mode anyway, so it's a moot point. I couldn't understand for ages why Dream Raiders kept asking to reconfigure the guns, but it's because it's not saving the eeprom correctly. 0.8 seems to work fine though.

So you can't save anymore....just need to wait for a future update without this bug :(
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 02:54:57 pm by argonlefou »

stasimon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 03, 2024, 05:42:31 pm
« Reply #848 on: September 28, 2017, 10:37:08 pm »
If someone with aimtrak have problem with keys I sugest to use joy2key. It's small great program to convert joy button to keybord. I use it with aimtrak guns and work perfect.

gstav

• Offline Offline
« Reply #849 on: September 29, 2017, 04:25:24 am »
If someone with aimtrak have problem with keys I sugest to use joy2key. It's small great program to convert joy button to keybord. I use it with aimtrak guns and work perfect.

Cool program, but as I have not wired more than 2 buttons to may aimtrak I needeed to have an actual keystroke to act as a aimtrak output.
Guess VJoy can do this, but it's just Operation G.H.O.S.T. which is the problem for me so I guess I play as P2 until a virtual button is implemented *fingers crossed*  :angel:

DMB77

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 17, 2024, 11:01:19 am
« Reply #850 on: September 29, 2017, 07:32:10 am »
I managed to get Operation ghost working, thanks for all the help on here guys. Couple of questions.

1)  Is there any way to change/reconfigure the coin and start buttons from the keyboard to my cab fightstick? I've tried reassigning them in Tekno parrot and in the game loader rh with no success.

2) Is there any way to pause the game other than using the autohotkey function in game loader rh?

3) A question for let's go Island I can get into the test menu settings but no what matter what I do my gun does not calibrate properly, it's always slightly up and to the left does anyone have any tips for calibrating it correctly?
Fate flies in fear of the moment

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 01, 2022, 11:17:20 am
« Reply #851 on: September 29, 2017, 09:36:21 am »
i cant calibrate the aiming in lets go island either, the crosshair are to the right and the bullets to the left, anyone knows how to fix this?     

Enviado desde mi SM-G532M mediante Tapatalk

dgrace

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:22:25 am
« Reply #852 on: September 29, 2017, 09:58:04 am »
i cant calibrate the aiming in lets go island either, the crosshair are to the right and the bullets to the left, anyone knows how to fix this?     

I was having the same issue and I'm pretty sure gameloader fixed it

DMB77

• Offline Offline
« Reply #853 on: September 29, 2017, 11:52:10 am »

Unfortunately it didn't work for me.  Using Tekno Parrot 1.03 and Game Loader All RH 2.80 with a max resolution of 1360x768 and the calibration is still off(reticle is way to the right  of the actual machine gun fire)

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
« Reply #854 on: September 29, 2017, 01:05:32 pm »

Unfortunately it didn't work for me.  Using Tekno Parrot 1.03 and Game Loader All RH 2.80 with a max resolution of 1360x768 and the calibration is still off(reticle is way to the right  of the actual machine gun fire)

Use TeknoParrot 0.8  and run testmode, calibrate gun.

TeknoParrot 1.03 has testmode saving problem. If you calibrate gun in testmode, but cannot save setting.

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Drop. Your. Sword.
« Reply #855 on: September 30, 2017, 02:08:25 am »

I had this problem too and tried all sorts to get the calibration right. 
In the end i changed the resolution settings in the loader to 1024x600 (original game res) and it plays in full screen and everything was perfect. 

PM me and i'll send you my settings if you get stuck.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #856 on: September 30, 2017, 03:44:52 am »
Now that I can run Golden Guns on my other PC, here's some bug correction update

DemulShooter 6.9a update:
* Corrected bug where you could not shoot during the first selection screen.
* Removed the autofire (when trigger stays pulled), as the original Arcade has no autofire

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #857 on: September 30, 2017, 05:49:05 am »
Just for fun, Red Blood patch for Operation G.H.O.S.T (because we are violent people using guns  ;D) : Miror 1 [mega.nz]

Just overwrite the 3 .dds files in the "\root\Effect\hit_effect\" subfolder of the game

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
« Reply #858 on: September 30, 2017, 06:40:41 am »
Thank you for supporting Operation Ghost :)

I use two Aimtrak lightgun, and setting is like Below both guns.

Trrigger = Mouse left
Left = Mouse middle
Right = Mouse right

When I run Operation Ghost, 1p trigger and buttons are working great.

But 2p aimtrak trigger and buttons are not working.

2p aimtrak is recognized in game because I can see moving cross hair for 2p.

I have to push keyboard key 'z' for shoot and 'x' for change weapon, 'c' for action.

I can use 2p trigger and button which corresponding keyboard key by binding in xpadder, but that is not correct way I think.

Can you help me?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 06:45:45 am by hyo2012 »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #859 on: September 30, 2017, 06:51:32 am »

Trrigger = Mouse left
Left = Mouse middle
Right = Mouse right

I have to push keyboard key 'z' for shoot and 'x' for change weapon, 'c' for action.

I can use 2p trigger and button which corresponding keyboard key by binding in xpadder, but that is not correct way I think.

Can you help me?
These buttons (Z, X, C, etc.....) are buttons used by GameLoaderAll RH latest version (v281)
I don't know if this new version is messing with the game and original buttons, because I now have the 280 (and not 281)
You can try:
* without Game Loader All Rh
* with Game Loader All rh v280

And tell me

On my side, I'll try 281 tomorrow
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 06:53:10 am by argonlefou »

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
« Reply #860 on: September 30, 2017, 08:25:05 am »

Trrigger = Mouse left
Left = Mouse middle
Right = Mouse right

Can you help me?
These buttons (Z, X, C, etc.....) are buttons used by GameLoaderAll RH latest version (v281)
I don't know if this new version is messing with the game and original buttons, because I now have the 280 (and not 281)
You can try:
* without Game Loader All Rh
* with Game Loader All rh v280

And tell me

On my side, I'll try 281 tomorrow

Thanks for reply :)

Here is my ahk script for Operation ghost.

Method 1 without Game Loader All Rh

Run, demulshooter.exe -target=ringwide -rom=og, C:\Teknoparrot\Demulshooter
Run, ParrotLoader.exe C:\TeknoParrot\og\gs2.exe, C:\TeknoParrot

In this way, Game runs window mode and I can't fire 2p aimtrak. Cross hair is ok.

Method 2. with Game Loader All Rh 280

Run, demulshooter.exe -target=ringwide -rom=og, C:\Teknoparrot\Demulshooter
Run, ParrotLoader.exe C:\TeknoParrot\og\gs2.exe, C:\TeknoParrot

In this way, Game runs fullscreen but I can't fire 2p aimtrak either. z c x key do not working.

Strange things in my case,

1p start button is enter key,
2p start button is '+' key on numpad.

not like your readme.txt on demulshooter.

When I use Game Loader All rh v281,
I can't use 2p aimtrak button either, but 'z', 'x', 'c' key on keyboard is working.
I do not install com0com.exe because I use actual Sega JVS I/O board and arcade machinegun to play Let's go Island :)
And I run ring games using parrotloader.exe, not DumbJVSManager.exe
May this can be a problem?

As for most of people who did not use JVS I/O board, not installing com0com can cause JVS error massage,
but I can pass JVS check by using JVS I/O board.
I have fixed machingun for LGI, but not have handgun for arcade.
So I use demulshooter and Aimtrak to play golden gun and operation ghost.
2p Aimtrak works well when playing sega golden gun.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 08:32:02 am by hyo2012 »

DMB77

• Offline Offline
« Reply #861 on: September 30, 2017, 06:40:19 pm »
Any Idea what would cause the Sega Golden Guns - No Crosshair patch not to work?  I overwrote commonspr.bnk in Sega Golden Gun\fs\bank but I still have crosshairs in the game.  I'm using teknoparrot 1.03 and All Game Loader RH 280

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #862 on: September 30, 2017, 07:43:10 pm »
Strange things in my case,

1p start button is enter key,
2p start button is '+' key on numpad.

not like your readme.txt on demulshooter.
It's not strange, it's totally normal..... it's an error in my README file  :embarassed:

When I use Game Loader All rh v281,
I can't use 2p aimtrak button either, but 'z', 'x', 'c' key on keyboard is working.
I do not install com0com.exe because I use actual Sega JVS I/O board and arcade machinegun to play Let's go Island :)
And I run ring games using parrotloader.exe, not DumbJVSManager.exe
May this can be a problem?
It should not be a problem.....I was really lazy on this and demulshooter act like somewhat like Xpadder for player2 buttons : I just send virtual keyboard keys  :D
com0com is not needed at all

For example, with or without using GameLoader, you should be able to move the 2P crosshait with NumPad arrows, shoot with NumPad5, reload etc...
It should work with or without demulshooter too

If you have a working solution with Xpadder, you can keep it the goal is to play at the end :)

Any Idea what would cause the Sega Golden Guns - No Crosshair patch not to work?  I overwrote commonspr.bnk in Sega Golden Gun\fs\bank but I still have crosshairs in the game.  I'm using teknoparrot 1.03 and All Game Loader RH 280
Yes, just noticed it yesterday.
With GameLoader, if you check the "english" case  it changes the file used by the game to ENG_commonspr.bnk (or something like that, I don't have the files here to verify exactly)
So just copy your modified commonspr.bnk to ENG_commonspr.bnk

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 24, 2024, 05:40:47 am
« Reply #863 on: September 30, 2017, 07:49:21 pm »
For me, 6.9a crashes with sgg, 6.9 works.  Tested with teknoparrot 0.8 andd 1.03 with autosizer for resizing at 640x480, no gameloaderall.

operation ghost crashes only on my pc with ati at 640x480 15hz.. Show some extrange exception blabla error
(Without demulshooter running) anyone got this problem?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #864 on: September 30, 2017, 08:02:53 pm »
For me, 6.9a crashes with sgg, 6.9 works.  Tested with teknoparrot 0.8 andd 1.03 with autosizer for resizing at 640x480, no gameloaderall.

operation ghost crashes only on my pc with ati at 640x480 15hz.. Show some extrange exception blabla error
(Without demulshooter running) anyone got this problem?
crashes like what ?

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
« Reply #865 on: September 30, 2017, 08:45:04 pm »
I managed to solve the problem which 2p Aimtrak trigger and buttons are not working in Operation Ghost.

That was because I did not turn on num lock key.

As soon as I push num lock key on keyboard, 2p aimtrak trigger with demulshooter works.

Loader 280, 281 both works well !!

I'll turn on num lock key on win start up.

Who have small keyboard which does not contain num pad, this can be a problem I think.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 08:47:30 pm by hyo2012 »

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 24, 2024, 05:40:47 am
crashes like what ?
windows said that ringun had a problem and should close. Nothing strange in demulshooter's log.
I have tested 6.9a with a few other games and no problem, only goldengun.
Also I have tested without autosizer and crashes too

bryhud

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 16, 2023, 07:08:24 pm
Is Operation ghost really loud for everyone else? I set the volume settings to like 10 in gs2.ini but it didnt seem to change.

Seems to be way louder then everything else configured in hyperspin.

Thanks!

gstav

• Offline Offline
Is Operation ghost really loud for everyone else? I set the volume settings to like 10 in gs2.ini but it didnt seem to change.

Thanks!

Yes, the test splash screen is super loud. Maybe one could adjust the gs.ini settings for the volume?
Would be nice if it worked
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 04:19:29 am by gstav »

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
hi.

Can someone tell me your techniques to run demulshooter with PCLauncher in Rocket launcher please?

I have no idea of how to do that, thanks in advance if someone can show me an example.

By tre way, Argon, can i simply install Windows xp in Vmware and copy/paste Aliens game of your machine, install the neccesary programs, and will work?

Thank you in advance.

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 17, 2023, 08:05:48 am
  • I have a gaming addiction.....

Thanks!

Yup, my Ms was not best happy when I did a first test run on my laptop at 2am :o

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
By tre way, Argon, can i simply install Windows xp in Vmware and copy/paste Aliens game of your machine, install the neccesary programs, and will work?

Thank you in advance.
No, you'll need to install HASP dongle emulator, get the dumped dongle data as a .reg file and register it, etc...etc....
I didn't make the VM myself from scratch, I just changed a few things from an existing one

It's not impossible to do it though, as all you need can be find

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline

Thank you in advance.
No, you'll need to install HASP dongle emulator, get the dumped dongle data as a .reg file and register it, etc...etc....
I didn't make the VM myself from scratch, I just changed a few things from an existing one

It's not impossible to do it though, as all you need can be find
do you think you can create aliens vm machine for VMware, or create a tutorial to make one?

By the way, if someone can tell me how do you run demulshooter for pc arcade games in rocket launcher, please tell me.   

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Drop. Your. Sword.
By the way, if someone can tell me how do you run demulshooter for pc arcade games in rocket launcher, please tell me.   

You will need to modify the X:\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\
Add a PcLauncher folder    X:\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\PcLauncher
Then copy the file GameName.ahk in x:\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\SystemName\
Rename it to the game you want to use and place it in X:\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\PcLauncher\Operation Ghost.ahk

Edit Operation Ghost.ahk

}

; This function gets ran right after the primaryExe
   PostLaunch() {
      RLLog.Info(A_ThisFunc . " - Starting")
      Run, X:\demulshooter\demulshooter.exe -target=ringwide -rom=og -parrotloader        ;or whatever your particular game needs
      RLLog.Info(A_ThisFunc . " - Ending")
   }

That should give you a pretty good start.  PM me if you're having issues, I'll help you out as best I can.

Disclaimer: I'm just finishing up a night shift so I may be a little off with my folder structure - hopefully my memory serves.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 10:37:17 pm by AnX »

stasimon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 03, 2024, 05:42:31 pm
I can't load Let's Go Islands, anyone have problem with that game? Doesn't matter with/wo demulshooter, game don't start and have some error message about memory.

I have i5, Gtx 970, 24GB and Win 7 x64

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
do you think you can create aliens vm machine for VMware, or create a tutorial to make one?
I don't know for sure, but unfortunatelly I don't have time for that right now  :(

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Drop. Your. Sword.
I can't load Let's Go Islands, anyone have problem with that game? Doesn't matter with/wo demulshooter, game don't start and have some error message about memory.

I have i5, Gtx 970, 24GB and Win 7 x64

You can adjust the file fwDataDB_Application.txt found in folder X:\Lets go Island\data\Fraw\fwDataDB\

change the 1024x600 entries to whatever you screen resolution is and it should boot.  With this method I had problems with cross hair tracking.

I had better success with Game Loader.
Google game loader all RH 281 and use that to launch.

One of my previous posts explains how to use it if you get the (false) virus pop ups.

make sure you don't change the Lets go Island resolution (1024x600) in the loader tabs as it needs to run in it's native resolution or the tracking is offset. 
That's my experience anyway but i have a strange resolution setup due to my use of a video converter to enable the use of a mirror cabinet.

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline

You will need to modify the X:\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\
Add a PcLauncher folder    X:\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\PcLauncher
Then copy the file GameName.ahk in x:\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\SystemName\
Rename it to the game you want to use and place it in X:\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\PcLauncher\Operation Ghost.ahk

Edit Operation Ghost.ahk

}

; This function gets ran right after the primaryExe
   PostLaunch() {
      RLLog.Info(A_ThisFunc . " - Starting")
      Run, X:\demulshooter\demulshooter.exe -target=ringwide -rom=og -parrotloader        ;or whatever your particular game needs
      RLLog.Info(A_ThisFunc . " - Ending")
   }

That should give you a pretty good start.  PM me if you're having issues, I'll help you out as best I can.

Disclaimer: I'm just finishing up a night shift so I may be a little off with my folder structure - hopefully my memory serves.

Thank you !! i will try that right now !!!

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
I don't know for sure, but unfortunatelly I don't have time for that right now  :(

No problem man, you are the best !!!

gstav

• Offline Offline
Let me know if you got it working @nightkiller05, sounds like a sweet way of launching titles.
Any hope for that "virtual button" Argon pretty please?  :angel: