Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 972061 times)

argonlefou

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 06:21:46 am
Ok so I tried the new version with the TopGunCon setup and it works perfectly for Demul as expected.  :applaud:

However I'm not having luck with model2. I launched demulshooter with the -target=model2 -rom=vcop -v arguments as well as -rom=hotd. I'm getting no shot position updating from the guns/recognized shots are only occuring in one spot of the screen (this behavior seems to be the same as if demulshooter isn't running.) I can't get to my log right now but I'll retrieve it later - but I seem to recall a couple repeat statements of 'Couldn't read from XXXXXX' which was a hex address. It was the same address showing for running Demulshooter for Virtua Cop and House of the Dead.

I'm running model2 1.1a from the nebula homepage on windows xp 32bit. Any thoughts? I'll get the log for you when I get home.
I'll wait for your log before saying something, I prefer not to say anything wrong based on a guess :-)

ArcadeBliss

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 08, 2023, 11:47:26 pm
Not intending to hijack your thread, but can anyone PM me the 1.6 firmware of the AimTrack? I flashed the wrong version and it is stuck in update mode looking for the correct firmware. Thanks
Do you have an "old type" or "newer type" of Aimtrak ? (you can see both here : https://www.ultimarc.com/recoil.html)
If you have old version, I'll send you the latest firmware

If not, you can mail Andy directly, he usually answers. That's how I got my firmwares
thanks I have the old version and the link to the firmware on that page is dead.  I contacted Andy and was helped within hours. 

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

burn_654

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 06, 2024, 03:31:13 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
I'll wait for your log before saying something, I prefer not to say anything wrong based on a guess :-)

Of course! Here's what I'm seeing:
Quote from: vcop debug
7:02 PM : -------------------- Program Start ----------------------
7:02 PM : Conf read OK
7:02 PM : P1 device = \??\HID#Vid_0b9a&Pid_016a&Col01#6&28ddcf26&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
7:02 PM : P1 device handle = 65613
7:02 PM : P2 device  = \??\HID#Vid_0b9a&Pid_016a&Col01#6&16241e81&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
7:02 PM : P2 device handle = 65611
7:02 PM : Cmdline arg 1 : -target=model2
7:02 PM : Cmdline arg 2 : -rom=vcop
7:02 PM : Cmdline arg 3 : -v
7:02 PM : Waiting for Model2 vcop game to hook.....
7:02 PM : Cannot read memory at address 0x0018FB14

The 'Cannot read memory' lines continue until the next 'program start' entry. Here's House of the Dead model2:
Quote from: hotd debug
7:04 PM : -------------------- Program Start ----------------------
7:04 PM : Conf read OK
7:04 PM : P1 device = \??\HID#Vid_0b9a&Pid_016a&Col01#6&28ddcf26&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
7:04 PM : P1 device handle = 65613
7:04 PM : P2 device  = \??\HID#Vid_0b9a&Pid_016a&Col01#6&16241e81&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
7:04 PM : P2 device handle = 65611
7:04 PM : Cmdline arg 1 : -target=model2
7:04 PM : Cmdline arg 2 : -rom=hotd
7:04 PM : Cmdline arg 3 : -v
7:04 PM : Waiting for Model2 hotd game to hook.....
7:04 PM : Cannot read memory at address 0x0018FB14

And finally for reference here is a successful working hook with Demul 0.57 on my system.
Quote from: demul hotd2 debug
7:08 PM : -------------------- Program Start ----------------------
7:08 PM : Conf read OK
7:08 PM : P1 device = \??\HID#Vid_0b9a&Pid_016a&Col01#6&28ddcf26&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
7:08 PM : P1 device handle = 65613
7:08 PM : P2 device  = \??\HID#Vid_0b9a&Pid_016a&Col01#6&16241e81&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
7:08 PM : P2 device handle = 65611
7:08 PM : Cmdline arg 1 : -target=demul057
7:08 PM : Cmdline arg 2 : -rom=hotd2
7:08 PM : Cmdline arg 3 : -v
7:08 PM : Waiting for naomigame to hook.....
7:09 PM : Attached to Process demul.exe, ProcessHandle = 1612
7:09 PM : Demul.exe = 0x00400000, padDemul.dll = 0x0FB00000
7:09 PM : Memory Hack complete !
7:10 PM : demul.exe closed
7:11 PM :

It seems like it's having trouble recognizing something to inject the hook/can't get access to the memory address?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Yes, this is a fixed address pointing to the Input structure in memory (buttons, etc...)
It simply equals "0" untill a game is loaded, but I never ran into the case where the address is not accessible !

Sorry I was a bit late to answer you but I had to wait until today, so that I can access an old Windows Xp computer to test :
I can reproduce this behavior only with windows XP, so confirming my initial guess.
I still have to investigate further, it may be caused because winXP uses a different (and older) version of DirectX than the latest win7 or ++, and maybe this address is specific to DX11 or DX10....i'm working on it but it will be slow as I have limited acces to this old computer !

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Hi burn_654 !
I may have found why. Can you test the exe I've joined here below in this post ? Just overwrite the old one, that's all !

I'll wait to have a confirmed working version for this issue before I release a full 3.1 update with a new readme (as I added support for a game or two)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 07:12:17 pm by argonlefou »

burn_654

• Offline Offline
And...it works! Thank you for the update, after a little additional tweaking to my guns (the pulse length of a 'shot' needed just a little bit more time) it's working brilliantly with the TopGunCon project. Now the arcade versions of House of the Dead and the Virtua Cop series can work with my (admittedly very homebrew) setup. Thank you!

Got a paypal? Would love to send a few bucks your way, next beer's on me.  :cheers:

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
And...it works! Thank you for the update, after a little additional tweaking to my guns (the pulse length of a 'shot' needed just a little bit more time) it's working brilliantly with the TopGunCon project. Now the arcade versions of House of the Dead and the Virtua Cop series can work with my (admittedly very homebrew) setup. Thank you!

Got a paypal? Would love to send a few bucks your way, next beer's on me.  :cheers:
I'm glad to hear that's working good :)
Thank you very very much for the beer  :cheers: but let's keep ip virtual, I'm doing it for fun (and for myself too  ;D) and others may need those few bucks much more than I do  ;)

And thank's to you I can have precious info on XP compatibility ! That's a great thing  ;D

So this bug beeing solved, and as I had some troubles with TS2 and House of Dead 3 (PC version) too about gun's ID sometimes changing, I added HOD3 (PC) support to DemulShooter.
I wanted to add support to Blue Estate too but so far it will stay an impossiblething to do : the ---smurfing--- joke being that you need to have a physically connected AND recognized AND activated compatible joypad plugged for the game to really allow a 2nd player....

DemulShooter_v3.1 is now available to download on the 1st Post  :)

ArcadeBliss

• Offline Offline
Regarding hod3pc can you choose different paths with thw gun?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Regarding hod3pc can you choose different paths with thw gun?

Nice catch ! I forgot this point.

So, I made the midle-click of the aimtrak to act as Left-right button (it will alternate : once right, then left, then right again etc....)
That way we can choose the path (each player can, if he is alone) and shoot to validate

Moreover, adding that function I ran into a test I forgot to remove in the code, that may block 1P reload in Hod3 (you'll see the animation but no reload).

Things are back in order now, so please, update to v3.2 ! Thanks  :)

ArcadeBliss

• Offline Offline
 You just removed the only reason I was using the old troubleshooter program. you rock :afro:!!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
You just removed the only reason I was using the old troubleshooter program. you rock :afro:!!
Haha I see  :D

Well...I used Middle-Click because it's available on my LightGun but I'm aware it can not be practical for everyone (escpecially for those who don't have any other buttons than the trigger)
That beeing said, as the game needs to be set up to keyboard control for P1 and P2, I'm pretty sure a simple Autohotkey script can convert almost any button (aimtrack buttons or click or keyboard or IPAC etc....) to send the correct key for LEFT or RIGHT.

burn_654

• Offline Offline
argonlefou, I have to wonder for Blue Estate, if you're having a problem getting the second player in to hook maybe you could try using x360kb or x360ce to trick it into thinking a 360 pad is connected? It's what I use for games that could only do 2 player with 360 pads (I have a jpac/ipac interface.) You can create 1-4 gamepads mapped off of a keyboard (or directinput gamepad with x360ce). Maybe just enough to trick 2p to start?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
argonlefou, I have to wonder for Blue Estate, if you're having a problem getting the second player in to hook maybe you could try using x360kb or x360ce to trick it into thinking a 360 pad is connected? It's what I use for games that could only do 2 player with 360 pads (I have a jpac/ipac interface.) You can create 1-4 gamepads mapped off of a keyboard (or directinput gamepad with x360ce). Maybe just enough to trick 2p to start?
I have a couple of DualShock working on my cab and a driver emulating them as X360 controller, that's how I could test Blue Estate with a 2nd player

But I didn't know of this method with x360kb.ini ! Thanks for the tip ! :)
Unfortunately after a quick test I could not make Blue estate to recognize anything :(
From what I got in x360kb log :
- If I set "Background" to "0", driver fails to load
- If I set "Background" to "1", driver is loading fine but Blue Estate  is crashing....:(

A way I didn't go into, is to create a virtual system-wide HID gamepad with Vjoy and then install full x360ce software to make the Vjoy act as a real x360 controller....and then feed Vjoy with Demulshooter to simulate inputs when blue estate ask for activity on the choosen P2 controller to mount it (Yeah, you can't just simply choose your controllers....you have to let the game detect which one is moving to affect it to P2 before a level is started   :banghead:)
But... idea is to keep DemulShooter as user friendly as possible and this kind of method is way too complicated for that(that's my though). Moreover it depends on many other app/drivers :(

I guess I'll look into it anyway, someday.... just because I'm curious to see if this can work
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 06:57:08 am by argonlefou »

MydknyteStyrm

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 25, 2022, 09:23:05 am
  • Makeup FX Gamer
Thanks again for such an amazing piece of software! I am having a bit of trouble on HOTD3 for Windows. I installed it, use the AHK code to bypass the launcher, set both players to Keyboard, and have Demulshooter in the same directory as hod3pc.exe. When the game starts, I see two independent "ghoul" cursors on the main menu, but once the game starts, the guns are not responsive. Only keypresses work.
When I did a -v option, here is what I have in my debug.txt.

4:19 PM :
4:19 PM : -------------------- Program Start ----------------------
4:19 PM : Error reading config.ini : Could not find file 'D:\PC Games\House Of The Dead 3\THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD3_EU\exe\config.ini'.
4:19 PM : P1 device =
4:19 PM : P1 device handle = 0
4:19 PM : P2 device  =
4:19 PM : P2 device handle = 0
4:19 PM : Cmdline arg 1 : -target=windows
4:19 PM : Cmdline arg 2 : -rom=hod3pc
4:19 PM : Cmdline arg 3 : -v
4:19 PM : Reading Keyconfig...
4:19 PM : P1_Trigger keycode = 0x2D
4:19 PM : P1_Reload keycode = 0x2C
4:19 PM : P1_Right keycode = 0x22
4:19 PM : P1_Left keycode = 0x20
4:19 PM : P2_Trigger keycode = 0x31
4:19 PM : P2_Reload keycode = 0x30
4:19 PM : P2_Right keycode = 0x26
4:19 PM : P2_Left keycode = 0x24
4:19 PM : Waiting for Windows Game hod3pc game to hook.....
4:20 PM : Attached to Process hod3pc.exe, ProcessHandle = 664
4:20 PM : hod3pc.exe = 0x00400000
4:20 PM : Memory Hack complete !
4:20 PM : LowLevel-MouseHook OK !
4:23 PM : hod3pc.exe closed

It seems to be looking for a config.ini, which I dont see in my HOTD3 hierarchy. Any ideas?

Thanks!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
The config.ini file is created by DemulShooter when you launch it as a GUI to select guns for P1 and P2
The file is created in the same forlder than DemulShooter

Here all is working finz with the game, but as the ini file is missing DemulShooter has no usb device to use as gun
Make sure you have the memory data folder copied too
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 01:19:45 am by argonlefou »

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 01, 2022, 11:17:20 am
Hi! Thanks for this really great piece of software argonlefou, you are amazing, i only have one trouble with It, It is normal, that when i launch hotd2 with the "-noresize" option, i can push a key on my keyboard for coin, i can push the player 1 and 2 start buttons, but after that, when i play and die can not Insert more coins or press start at all, unless i reset the game, what can i do? Thanks in advance!!

Enviado desde mi SM-G531H mediante Tapatalk

MydknyteStyrm

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 25, 2022, 09:23:05 am
  • Makeup FX Gamer
Thanks for the insight. I figured it was something simple like this. I got both guns working perfectly now. THe last snag I have with HOD3 is the No Crosshair patch you provided. The link sends me to a French website, and I dont see anywhere to download the file to replace in my HOD3 folder.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Thanks for the insight. I figured it was something simple like this. I got both guns working perfectly now. THe last snag I have with HOD3 is the No Crosshair patch you provided. The link sends me to a French website, and I dont see anywhere to download the file to replace in my HOD3 folder.
Ah, it seems they changed their method to download :
You have to watch the video in the middle of the screen until the 25 seconds countdown on top is over
Then a blue button "Telechargez maintenant >" will appear (it french for "download now")

I'll have to look for another way of hosting these files

Hi! Thanks for this really great piece of software argonlefou, you are amazing, i only have one trouble with It, It is normal, that when i launch hotd2 with the "-noresize" option, i can push a key on my keyboard for coin, i can push the player 1 and 2 start buttons, but after that, when i play and die can not Insert more coins or press start at all, unless i reset the game, what can i do? Thanks in advance!!

I'll look into it when I get back home
Is this only for hotd2 or other demul games as well ?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 12:29:23 pm by argonlefou »

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
In all the naomi games my friend i hope you could check that, and i hopa also that It will not only be my problem, jejeje

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
In all the naomi games my friend i hope you could check that, and i hopa also that It will not only be my problem, jejeje

I ran tests on some computers this morning and never had this problem :(

But, here's another version of DemulShooter for you to test, using what should be a better way of solving the resize problem (keyboard should not be blocked)
Please download the zip, overwrite the .exe and tell me if your buttons are working, and if the "noresize" is working when you try to shoot on upper left corner ?

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
I'll try It tonight, you are the man Argonlefou!!!!

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
Hi, in the zip there is only one .exe file, and i replace with the .exe in my demulshooter folder, then i tried with the -noresize option and nothing changes, i can Insert coins with a key, press start in both players, but after i play and die, i can't Insert more coins or press both start buttons, is there some kind of debug file that i can post for help? Thanks in advance, by the way, without the -noresize option, the keys dont block.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 09:26:11 am by nightkiller05 »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Yes it was just the .exe to overwrite, not a full version as other files are not changing.

You can get a debug file by adding a "-v" option to the command line, it will create a debug.txt file into DemulShooter's folder.
With it we'll manage at least to see if everything is ok at start (the debug file does not write anything during play time) ... but there is absolutely no reason for the keyboard to stop working during the game, if it worked before.
Also there is no reason for the keyboard to stop working at all, as in the .exe I sent you, I don't ever interract with the keyboard

What's your windows and Demul version ?

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
Well, only the keys in demul not work but not work after i press start in player 1 or 2, before that i can Insert coins without problem, i have demul 0.7a 221215, and windows 7 ultimate service pack 1, and this happens only with the option -resize activated in the command line, do you can help me? I can post a vídeo and a log like you described, or i can post my emulator zipped, without the roms of course.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
I will try (to help  ;))
But if you are the only one having this problem this will be hard :/

Try with -v and post the log here we'll begin with that

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
After a long time of try/error, i finally figured out what is my problem with demulshooter and my keys.......the bezel, believe it or not, when i have the bezel in the game the keys stop responding after i insert coin(s) and press the start 1 or 2 or both, with no bezel or fullscreen bezel this not happens, strange uh? Argonlefou i really appreciate all the help you gave me, you are awesome, by the way, are you planning to support more wii games? like house of the dead 2 & 3 return, for example.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Wow ! Congrats on finding that !
I must admit I didn't think about frontend integration/interference as I simply do not use one of them  :(

As for Wii games, I didn't put much effort on house of the dead because hotd2 is already "arcade perfect" on Demul and hotd3 was playable on PC.
It would be easy to do, you can give me a list of games to add (I don't know Wii at all) for the next release
Note that you can already use any Wii game with any -rom for wii: they all share the same input system, the only difference is the button mapping. You will just need autohotkey script to adapt aimtrak buttons to Dolphin buttons and that's all

nightkiller05

• Offline Offline
I'll will do, thank you !!!!

dgrace

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:22:25 am
This is awesome.  Thanks for creating this.  I have 2 aimtrak guns and I've been waiting a long time to play all the Demul light gun games in dual mode.  I'm having a bit of trouble, similar to the gentleman above.  It seems both lightguns are recognized as player 1 when I launch a game (i.e. Confidential Mission).  I have Demulshooter running in the background and i'm pretty positive I chose the correct mouse for both player 1 and 2.  I'm having the same problem in SegaModel 2.  It's not even letting calibrate the guns in game mode.  They just stay the corners.  Any help or direction would be much appreciated.  Thanks

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
This is awesome.  Thanks for creating this.  I have 2 aimtrak guns and I've been waiting a long time to play all the Demul light gun games in dual mode.  I'm having a bit of trouble, similar to the gentleman above.  It seems both lightguns are recognized as player 1 when I launch a game (i.e. Confidential Mission).  I have Demulshooter running in the background and i'm pretty positive I chose the correct mouse for both player 1 and 2.  I'm having the same problem in SegaModel 2.  It's not even letting calibrate the guns in game mode.  They just stay the corners.  Any help or direction would be much appreciated.  Thanks
Hi ! Please launch Demulshooter like this (for example for virtua cop on model2):
DemulShooter.exe -target=model2 -rom=vcop -v
Then try to launch Model2 and a game and play it a little.
Then go to DemulShooter.exe folder, and copy here what's written in the "debug.txt" file !

dgrace

• Offline Offline
Thanks for the reply.  Are you saying to type:DemulShooter.exe -target=model2 -rom=vcop -v when i'm in the cmd (command line prompt)?  Thanks

dgrace

• Offline Offline
It would be super beneficial if someone could create a quick tutorial youtube video on how to set up DemulShooter from start to finish including how to set it up in Hyperspin/RLUI.  That would be super helpful  Thanks

dgrace

• Offline Offline
Okay, I got demulshooter to show up in the systray from cmd but now when I try and launch Demul while it's in the systray it just freezes once I open up Demul.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Yes you have to know the basics of a cmd line prompt.
So open the prompt, navigate to your demulshooter folder with the "cd" command
Then execute a command to launch demulshooter like I said on my last post. I can't give you the exact command for you for demul unless you tell me what version of demul you are using

And when it's closed, please copy here what's in the "debug.txt" file (in DemulShooter folder) !
I can't help you without this

dgrace

• Offline Offline
I figured it out.  Thanks.  My only hiccup is that I must already have demul open and in the select rom section before loading demulshooter via cmd. Just for demul.  It doesn't matter whether I have sega model 2 open prior to loading via cmd.   I also can't exit both demul or sega model 2 without force closing them.  I'm sure it's a simple fix.  Thanks. This is awesome.  Maze of the kings rocks. 

Also, for some reason I couldn't get ninja assault to load from the cmd with demulshooter.  But maybe this is a rom issue or demul issue.  Also, do you know how to get to the calibration settings for Rail Chase 2? Can't find it for some reason. 

dgrace

• Offline Offline
I'd also love to hear how you got ps2 light gun games working in dual mode.  I've been trying to figure that out for a while and no dice.  Vampire Nights, Dino Stalker, all the time crisis games would be awesome in dual mode.

dgrace

• Offline Offline
The silent scopes on ps2 would be awesome to get working with aimtrak guns as well.  You ever try those games? I know they're not dual player games but I bet they would be sweet with an aimtrak gun.  Anyways, thanks again.  You are seriously a genius.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Great news you got it working ! ;D

My only hiccup is that I must already have demul open and in the select rom section before loading demulshooter via cmd. Just for demul.  It doesn't matter whether I have sega model 2 open prior to loading via cmd.   I also can't exit both demul or sega model 2 without force closing them.  I'm sure it's a simple fix.  Thanks. This is awesome.  Maze of the kings rocks. 
There is no fix needed to close Model2 or Demul :
- For Demul if you used the -noresize option, all Windows inputs sent to Demul are blocked. That  explains why you can't click to any Demul menu and load a game if DemulShooter is running, and cannot exit Demul for the same reason (I guess that"s what made you think demul was crashing).
A simple workaround for the 1st issue is to run Demul with a command line so that it will be executed directly with the desired rom. It's something like demul.exe -run=naomi -rom=confmiss
As for closing, untill the next release of DemulShooter is ready, you can replace the .exe file with the one I attached to this message : http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,149714.msg1579474.html#msg1579474
I managed to block only the mouse inputs, so normaly a simple ALT + F4 keypress works for quitting demul (but still no more mouse for demul menus)

-For model2, as you have to use rawinput in it's ini file, the mouse is "captured" by model2 window and it's really weird, you can't click on windows buttons to close Model2. But a simple ALT + F4 (or ALT + E to open the menu and then DOWN key to "Exit") is working

As I, personnaly, don't have a keyboard plugged to my cab, all of this is done with autohotkey scripts. So that I can control, open, close emulators with aimtrak buttons pressed together

Also, for some reason I couldn't get ninja assault to load from the cmd with demulshooter.  But maybe this is a rom issue or demul issue.
Ninja assault is working good with Demul (at least with Demul 0.7a) and DemulShooter, but I had trouble with bad roms at first.
I can just tell you that I run ninjasltu version of the rom (Ninja Assault (US) (NJA3 Ver.A))
Note that this game works on a different "bios" than other naomi games, and you'll need to use "JVS TEST" button of Demul instead of simple "TEST" and "SERVICE" buttons to configure the rom

Also, do you know how to get to the calibration settings for Rail Chase 2? Can't find it for some reason.
I did not find it, I think there is no calibration for this game as the original cab used some kind of Joystick to control the reticle

I'd also love to hear how you got ps2 light gun games working in dual mode.  I've been trying to figure that out for a while and no dice.  Vampire Nights, Dino Stalker, all the time crisis games would be awesome in dual mode.
I used PCSX2 emulator and Nuvee plugin (http://pcsx2.net/download/category/41-win-plugins.html)
It's like hell to configure it, here's an awesome tutorial but...all in french : http://www.gamoover.net/Forums/index.php?topic=31271.0
Then once it's working, there's a little Autohotkeys scripting to do to make it work directly with a frontend (as it was designed to be enabled and modified via the emulator menu for each game launched)

And, no, never tried Silent Scope with aimtrak ! I didn't think about them at all in fact
Damn, I'll have to remodify my nuvee config, not fun ! :D

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 03:50:54 am by argonlefou »

dgrace

• Offline Offline
Thanks for the info man. I'll test these things out and get back to you

lettuce

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 31, 2021, 01:46:10 pm
  • Make It So!
Is the House of the Dead 3 on the PC better than the version that came out on the Wii?