Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 972045 times)

argonlefou

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 06:21:46 am
Another question: Is there any way to remove the vertical and horizontal lines of the background? It looks like a filtering artifact. Maybe the background tiles are not merging properly.
I've been doing some test lately and it seems that VirtualBox own virtual GPU driver may be the faulty one : even with 3D hardware acceleration enabled it doe not support OpenGL 3
With VMware (supporting OpenGL 3) the lines are no longer here as soon as you use hardware acceleration

Thanks mate hopefully someone will be able to share a solution. Its definitely down to the resolution change as in its original 800 x 600 the boss scanning works and displays perfectly although it looks tiny on a large hd monitor :-(

I have also seen this game running at high resolution on hd monitor versions of the setup as well as lower res crt versions in arcades so fingers crossed its modifiable
It's the same for me, I've tested 1080p, 800x600 and 1024x768. You can still see X-ray at 1024 even if you can notice that a small part is cut off...
I haven't tested  with anything more than 1080p as I find the game a litlle boring to be honest  :lol
Maybe I'll check on the .exe later when I have time. I've never touched it, but I'm curious to see why it's not working on anythiing else than winXp
So...on the ToDo list but not at the top !

bryhud

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 16, 2023, 07:08:24 pm
While its only one player found a decent gun game on Steam for 1.99 called Mad Bullets. Works well with an aimtrak. Also tried Rez Infinite... not sure it will work well, needs some combo of keyboard also.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Thanks for the tip, looks like a funny game :)

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 05:24:10 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
PS2 game, Crisiszone, is fun game.

I could play crisiszone using pcsx2 with nuvee plugin.

and thanks to your tip, single shot issue was solved.

But when play game, heavy fog is very annoying. As I know, fog was needed because ps2 guncon2 use CRT monitor.

Fog is not visible when play with Pad controller. It is very clear, but show crosshair cursor.

One day, I see this video on youtube.

This guy said,

Hack game find controller cross address and use mouse play it
My pc lightgun system dont support nuvee plugins, it will have two mouse cursor .lol

It have crosshair, but fog is gone.

He seems to do not have intention to share how to do that.

Argonlefou, can you add this function to demulshooter?

Thanks.

By the way, I wonder name of the lightgun on this video. It seems pretty good.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 12:42:18 pm by hyo2012 »

stranno

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 09, 2023, 05:49:15 pm
I've been doing some test lately and it seems that VirtualBox own virtual GPU driver may be the faulty one : even with 3D hardware acceleration enabled it doe not support OpenGL 3
With VMware (supporting OpenGL 3) the lines are no longer here as soon as you use hardware acceleration
Great, is vdi image format supported in VMWare? Any progress in the new Star Trek image?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline

But when play game, heavy fog is very annoying. As I know, fog was needed because ps2 guncon2 use CRT monitor.

Fog is not visible when play with Pad controller. It is very clear, but show crosshair cursor.

This guy said,

My pc lightgun system dont support nuvee plugins, it will have two mouse cursor .lol

Thanks.

Hmmm...I never tried with a gamepad and that makes sense.
I'll add it on my to-do list. I never looked into pcsx2 for demulshooter but if someone made it, it should be possible
The only drawback is that the crosshair will be visible as the game shows it when you play with a gamepad.

Great, is vdi image format supported in VMWare? Any progress in the new Star Trek image?
Vdi format, I think.
But you won't make it with the current star trek vdi, or you'll have to install all vmware virtual hardware drivers.
It's not just vmware but also their virtual GPU

Yes some little progress, not a lot of time to work on it these days....it's summer :-)

intealls

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 17, 2024, 05:29:57 pm
Thanks alot argonlefou for all of your awesome work!

I threw together a quick and dirty launcher, I found it useful when testing. Maybe someone else finds it useful.

The executable is in "DemulShooterLauncher\DemulShooterLauncher\bin\Release\DemulShooterLauncher.exe". The executable should be placed in the same directory as DemulShooter.exe. It requires .NET 4.0.

Thanks again!

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 17, 2023, 08:05:48 am
  • I have a gaming addiction.....
While its only one player found a decent gun game on Steam for 1.99 called Mad Bullets. Works well with an aimtrak. Also tried Rez Infinite... not sure it will work well, needs some combo of keyboard also.

Great find with Mad Bullets! Just got it added to my cab :)

Just in the process of making a wheel etc for it, but thats the first time I have opened Steam since the HL2 days!  :o

leslie

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 24, 2019, 02:18:10 pm
Hi everyone! Does anyone here plays music gungun 2? Anyone knows a fix for after choosing a song the game keeps on no responding.  :timebomb:

Also fright fearland is not showing the intro movie?

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 21, 2019, 05:02:48 am
  • Drop. Your. Sword.

Just in the process of making a wheel etc for it, but thats the first time I have opened Steam since the HL2 days!  :o

PM steam ID's!  I'm keen to see how bad i am

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline

PM steam ID's!  I'm keen to see how bad i am

Ime running mine offline dude sorry :p

I could have a go on the laptop just for shiz and giggz though lol

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Thanks alot argonlefou for all of your awesome work!

I threw together a quick and dirty launcher, I found it useful when testing. Maybe someone else finds it useful.

The executable is in "DemulShooterLauncher\DemulShooterLauncher\bin\Release\DemulShooterLauncher.exe". The executable should be placed in the same directory as DemulShooter.exe. It requires .NET 4.0.

Thanks again!
Thanks for the idea, this might be usefull for some people indeed :)

This guy said,

Thanks.

Okay, so....indeed we can use this method to play the game without the flash, by hacking a gamepad input.

BUT the game is not using the pointer position to navigate in menus, it needs left/right/up/down movements of the Dual Shock Analog stick to jump from one menu to the other. You can see it in the video you shared, the guy is not using his gun to start a game, but just to shoot during the stage.
These movements could be "simulated" with rawinput data by adding some algorithms, but the easiest way would be to use additional buttons to navigate into the menus
AND this would need an additive hack for each ISO to remove the crosshair icon

This is doable but it's a lot of work/changes, and this won't be a priority right now
So, for now, I would highly advise to stick with the nuvee plugin to play those game, as you have it working fine
You'll still have the white fog but at least you can play it with just a lightgun
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 05:33:15 am by argonlefou »

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 24, 2024, 05:40:47 am
I think Nuvee plugins author did some cheats for disable flashing in ps1 gun games. I didnt tested as I have crt guns
https://github.com/mirror/nuvee
Are supposed to be PEC hacks? I don't know how to use them, but maybe this can be done for ps2 games?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 03:59:36 pm by phasermaniac »

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Drop. Your. Sword.
Hello to all shooting enthusiasts,

I'm hoping to get some help from someone with my mame setup. I have two aimtraks that are set up and working well with most Mame lightgun roms.

However,  some of the older style games like "chiller,  Cheyenne, crossbow and the like aren't playing nice.
The axis are working fine but for some reason on these titles I can't register the trigger.

If I go into the configuration menu I can't even register the trigger as a button at all. Yet other titles there is no problem!?   I tried using the service menu but these older games only use the dip switches and there is nothing that I can see that would help.

I'm probably Missing something really basic and I'm hoping someone can help me out?

If anyone is interested in the answer here.  It turns out I had a bad build of Mame.  I replaced with a new compile of NoNag 64bit and everything is working fine.  Weird error though  ???

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Drop. Your. Sword.
Has anyone had a try of this? http://store.steampowered.com/app/455700/Big_Buck_Hunter_Arcade/

Looks like raw input isn't supported and the guns aren't removable either.  I'm keen on adding a Big Buck Hunter to my cabinet but the Wii version has crosshairs and the steam version looks like it's not too great for AimTraks.

Does anyone have any recommendations on a Big Buck that works well and is a decent representation of the arcade?

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Drop. Your. Sword.
Hi everyone! Does anyone here plays music gungun 2? Anyone knows a fix for after choosing a song the game keeps on no responding.  :timebomb:

Also fright fearland is not showing the intro movie?

Any particular song that it happens on?  I've not had any issues....
You could try these recommendations for Argon?
- Install k-lite codec pack
- add "REGION U" to ”haunted2.ini”

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
I'm keen on adding a Big Buck Hunter to my cabinet but the Wii version has crosshairs and the steam version looks like it's not too great for AimTraks
I dont know about this steam version, but there was a pc version where I could remove the crosshair with ResHacker, but only 1player, and the shots had a slight delay, maybe to do it harder playing with mouse?

But I think wii version is the way to go because of 2p support. In dolphin you can load custom textures, under adv tab. Search for info on this, its a little tricky but not difficult.

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Drop. Your. Sword.
I'm keen on adding a Big Buck Hunter to my cabinet but the Wii version has crosshairs and the steam version looks like it's not too great for AimTraks
I dont know about this steam version, but there was a pc version where I could remove the crosshair with ResHacker, but only 1player, and the shots had a slight delay, maybe to do it harder playing with mouse?

But I think wii version is the way to go because of 2p support. In dolphin you can load custom textures, under adv tab. Search for info on this, its a little tricky but not difficult.

Thanks for this I've been looking into it.
The more I look the more  I love this "its a little tricky but not difficult"  :laugh2:

I've gotten rid of the cross hairs but now have some big square boxes moving around my screen.  :dunno
Will have another look tomorrow night.  Hopefully a little more successful then...

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
Most games cross hairs are a png file.
You could try to find it and replace it with a transparent image.

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Drop. Your. Sword.
Yeah I did that with the crosshair image but in BBH pro there is a crosshair image (already transparent) and then colours for each player that is on another layer. I just can't seem to find these layers. I need to get a better understanding of what I'm actually doing I think  :dizzy:

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
I think Nuvee plugins author did some cheats for disable flashing in ps1 gun games. I didnt tested as I have crt guns
https://github.com/mirror/nuvee
Are supposed to be PEC hacks? I don't know how to use them, but maybe this can be done for ps2 games?
PEC Hacks ?

It could be some memory change on code and/or on memory values to remove the effect.
Like good old ACTION REPLAY cheats :)
It can be done on any game of any console, with enough knowledge and time to search in the code :)

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
I dont think a program can pick and choose multiple layers of a single image so I would assume there are other PNG's somewhere?

DMB77

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 17, 2024, 11:01:19 am
Hey Argon, I followed your guide here
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=151385.0
to get my guns working in PCSX2, thanks. I have a question however, no matter what setting/game I use the in-game crosshairs are not present, is this normal? While I prefer playing like this, some of my friends don't. In the nuvee plugin configuration, I have crosshairs "visible" selected bit it makes no difference. Any idea how to get them working?  I would like to be able to select hidden on port 1 and visible on port 2, so my friends can play with crosshairs.
Fate flies in fear of the moment

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Right now, I don't have any clue to help you...
I never tried these options (I'm more like a crosshair remover myself too :lol )

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Drop. Your. Sword.
Yeah I did that with the crosshair image but in BBH pro there is a crosshair image (already transparent) and then colours for each player that is on another layer. I just can't seem to find these layers. I need to get a better understanding of what I'm actually doing I think  :dizzy:

As it turns out I continue to be my own worst enemy with these things.
I adjusted the right texture but didn't use a decent editing program and it didn't save my new texture as transparent.
I downloaded Gimp and did it properly and it works fine.

So I guess Phaser had it right "its a little tricky but not difficult"  :applaud:

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
Good stuff :)

stasimon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 03, 2024, 05:42:31 pm
Hi all,

I have some problem with DemulShooter. I only tested Demul games and I can move on both guns, shoot and reload but accuracy is only good in center of screen. I calibrate guns in all Demul games and always same problem. Without DemulShooter on, I can play and only 1 gun work but accuracy is perfect. I tried calibrate guns even when DemulShooter is on but always same problem. Perfect accuracy on center but when try shoot on left, right, top, bottom alwyas wrong.

DemulShooter need special resolution and aspect ratio? I use 1280:720, 16:9 and x3 internal resolution. Last ver Demul 07a.

Thx.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
No need for special resolution, it's adapting to your screen resolution and your Demul window size
What games are you playing ? Naomi ? Atomiswave ? Atomiswa games have a crappy calibration system that cause the aim to be off when you go out of the center
Naomi games are working fine

You can run DemulShooter by adding a -v option and post here the debug.txt file that is created

stasimon

• Offline Offline
Thx for answer, I already fix it. I thought if I use 1280x720 and 16:9 I should add that "widescreen" option. Without this it work ok.

Ward-iz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 28, 2018, 05:26:55 am
Hi there , I've got demulshooter working nicely with the sega model 2 and dual aimtracks. Was just wonering if its possible to play "House of the dead 2 PC version" with 2 aimtrack guns. I can play it with 1 player easily , just cant figure out how to make the other gun work with it .

thanks .

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
I did not add support forn HOD2 pc version with demulshooter because I found the arcade version better.
The pc game does not nativelly suport dual mouse/lightgun

stasimon

• Offline Offline
I downloaded again Silent Hill Arcade (old version I had didn't work with Demulshooter), 2 players working fine but I have 2 problems. When I start game from file "KSHG_no_cursor.exe" I have all time that blue circle cursor like on begining when game loading. I can't use "Game Loader All RH.exe" coz after exit game my windows crash and need to restart :( I used option "remoove crosshair" but all time I have that blue circle cursor. :(
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 10:03:54 pm by stasimon »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Yes the no_cursor exe is for removing the crosshair ingame but at launch windows can be buggy and block the mouse cursor on the loading circle.
Just use the "nomousy" utility (there are links somewhere in this thread) before running the game to totaly hide cursor
Then rerun it after to re-activate cursors

stasimon

• Offline Offline
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #753 on: September 01, 2017, 12:16:20 pm »
Hi,

I setup Demulshooter with PC game, Model2 and Demul but I can't make it work with Dolphin :( I will tell you what I did step-by-step:

1) Install Dolphin 5.0
2) Run Dolphin to create config
3) Setup graphic like that:

a) Aspect Ratio - Stretch to Window
b) Fullscreen Resolution - 1280x720
c) Tick Render to Main Window, Use Fullscreen & V-Sync

4) Close Dolphin and start DemulShooter and Install Wiimote configuration. This is how look WiimoteNew.ini:

Code: [Select]
[Wiimote1]
Device = DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse
Buttons/A = `Click 2`
Buttons/B = `Click 0`
Buttons/1 = `1`
Buttons/2 = `2`
Buttons/- = `3`
Buttons/+ = `4`
Buttons/Home = `5`
IR/Up = `Cursor Y-`
IR/Down = Cursor Y+
IR/Left = Cursor X-
IR/Right = Cursor X+
Shake/X = `Click 1`
Shake/Y = `Click 1`
Shake/Z = `Click 1`
Extension = Nunchuk
Nunchuk/Buttons/C = LCONTROL
Nunchuk/Buttons/Z = LSHIFT
Nunchuk/Stick/Up = W
Nunchuk/Stick/Down = S
Nunchuk/Stick/Left = A
Nunchuk/Stick/Right = D
D-Pad/Up = UP
D-Pad/Down = DOWN
D-Pad/Left = LEFT
D-Pad/Right = RIGHT
Source = 1
Swing/Left = `6`
Tilt/Left = `7`
[Wiimote2]
Source = 1
Buttons/A = D
Buttons/B = S
IR/Up = `DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2:Axis Y-`
IR/Down = `DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2:Axis Y+`
IR/Left = `DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2:Axis X-`
IR/Right = `DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2:Axis X+`
Shake/X = F
Shake/Y = F
Shake/Z = F
D-Pad/Up = `NUMPAD8`
D-Pad/Down = `NUMPAD2`
D-Pad/Left = `NUMPAD4`
D-Pad/Right = `NUMPAD6`
[Wiimote3]
Source = 0
[Wiimote4]
Source = 0
[BalanceBoard]
Source = 0

5) Start Dolphin and setup P1 and P2 controllers as "Emulated Wiimote"
6) In controllers menu, both Wiimote are setup as "DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse" and on device list I have in that order:

-DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse
-DInput/0/ATRAK Device #1
-DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2

7) Run DemullShooter like that: DemulShooter.exe -target=dolphin5 -ddinumber=3
8) Run Dolphin and start game Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Dolphin start, load game but controllers don't work like it should be :( I can move crosshair on bouth aimtraks but crosshair not cover with windows cursor. In center screen everything is ok, but when move up/down/left/right crosshair not cover cursor. It's look like when I move crosshair max to right, cursor is closer to center 2-3cm Same is when I only use player 1 wiimote with mouse. Is there any calibration setup in Dolphin? It's look strange when I point gun on right but near center screen and crosshair is 2-3cm on right :(

I also checked Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles and crosshair is 3-4cm bellow mouse cursor :(
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 12:52:24 pm by stasimon »

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #754 on: September 01, 2017, 04:04:04 pm »
Hello, casually I was trying to configurate the wii games the last days.

I can move crosshair on bouth aimtraks but crosshair not cover with windows cursor
so I think the problem is not Demulshooter but Dolphin config.

I have found that hod2&3, hod overkill, operation ghost and maybe any other are the only with ingame calibration and option to hide crosshair.

For games without ingame calibration, you can align crosshair with Dolphin -> Options -> Controller Settings -> Wimote 1/2 Configure -> IR center/with/height
for me, in a 640x480 crt RE Umbrella works best with c50, w40, h30, but RE Darkside  works best with c30, w40, h30.
Also these games seems less precise as house of deads.

In most games, althought they don't have hide crosshair option, you can use Dolphin's Dump and load textures option, search the crosshairs ones and erase it with photoshop or similar program.
But in Resident Evils I found aiming have a little red/blue dot I couldnt get ride off, seems to be coded. The best I got was IR hide - !`Click 0`

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 05:24:10 am
« Reply #755 on: September 02, 2017, 12:51:12 pm »
Hi,

I setup Demulshooter with PC game, Model2 and Demul but I can't make it work with Dolphin :( I will tell you what I did step-by-step:

1) Install Dolphin 5.0
2) Run Dolphin to create config
3) Setup graphic like that:

a) Aspect Ratio - Stretch to Window
b) Fullscreen Resolution - 1280x720
c) Tick Render to Main Window, Use Fullscreen & V-Sync

4) Close Dolphin and start DemulShooter and Install Wiimote configuration. This is how look WiimoteNew.ini:

Code: [Select]
[Wiimote1]
Buttons/A = `Click 2`
Buttons/B = `Click 0`
Buttons/1 = `1`
Buttons/2 = `2`
Buttons/- = `3`
Buttons/+ = `4`
Buttons/Home = `5`
IR/Up = `Cursor Y-`
IR/Down = Cursor Y+
IR/Left = Cursor X-
IR/Right = Cursor X+
Shake/X = `Click 1`
Shake/Y = `Click 1`
Shake/Z = `Click 1`
Extension = Nunchuk
Nunchuk/Buttons/C = LCONTROL
Nunchuk/Buttons/Z = LSHIFT
Nunchuk/Stick/Up = W
Nunchuk/Stick/Down = S
Nunchuk/Stick/Left = A
Nunchuk/Stick/Right = D
D-Pad/Up = UP
D-Pad/Down = DOWN
D-Pad/Left = LEFT
D-Pad/Right = RIGHT
Source = 1
Swing/Left = `6`
Tilt/Left = `7`
[Wiimote2]
Source = 1
Buttons/A = D
Buttons/B = S
IR/Up = `DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2:Axis Y-`
IR/Down = `DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2:Axis Y+`
IR/Left = `DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2:Axis X-`
IR/Right = `DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2:Axis X+`
Shake/X = F
Shake/Y = F
Shake/Z = F
D-Pad/Up = `NUMPAD8`
D-Pad/Down = `NUMPAD2`
D-Pad/Left = `NUMPAD4`
D-Pad/Right = `NUMPAD6`
[Wiimote3]
Source = 0
[Wiimote4]
Source = 0
[BalanceBoard]
Source = 0

5) Start Dolphin and setup P1 and P2 controllers as "Emulated Wiimote"
6) In controllers menu, both Wiimote are setup as "DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse" and on device list I have in that order:

-DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse
-DInput/0/ATRAK Device #1
-DInput/0/ATRAK Device #2

7) Run DemullShooter like that: DemulShooter.exe -target=dolphin5 -ddinumber=3
8) Run Dolphin and start game Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Dolphin start, load game but controllers don't work like it should be :( I can move crosshair on bouth aimtraks but crosshair not cover with windows cursor. In center screen everything is ok, but when move up/down/left/right crosshair not cover cursor. It's look like when I move crosshair max to right, cursor is closer to center 2-3cm Same is when I only use player 1 wiimote with mouse. Is there any calibration setup in Dolphin? It's look strange when I point gun on right but near center screen and crosshair is 2-3cm on right :(

I also checked Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles and crosshair is 3-4cm bellow mouse cursor :(

If you use dolphin developer version, try official dolphin 5.0

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Drop. Your. Sword.
« Reply #756 on: September 07, 2017, 10:53:17 pm »
Is anyone else having problems with the latest teknoparrot (1.02)?
When I run from a command line with demulshooter running I get a jvs input error. (error 6401 I\O connection)
If I run demulshooter then open the game from jvsmanager the game runs but the controls don't work. It's really weird.
Any tips or comments would be welcome

edit - upon further testing when i use parrotloader.exe at command line (and receive the I\O error) when i exit, demulshooter closes automatically like it should.
However, when i use DumbJvsManager.exe to launch the game, demulshooter doesn't close when i exit.  It stays running in the taskbar and needs to be closed manually.  The game does open properly though the only control that works is Esc to exit the game.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 12:06:11 am by AnX »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #757 on: September 08, 2017, 04:32:16 am »
I've not worked with teknoparrot since the 0.7 or 0.8 version
The loader went from broken to very broken to unusable to "everything was recoded from scratch" twice already, so I'm waiting for something more stable
So for now I'm still using 0.5 or 0.7 to play LGI and SDD  and a separate 0.8 to run Golden Guns (last one is not really stable I know that)

Moreover I've been away for a few weeks now so I'll catch up with all these new things when I'm back

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #758 on: September 08, 2017, 04:53:34 am »
I gave up on TP, I could never get it to run properly!

AnX

• Offline Offline
  • Drop. Your. Sword.
« Reply #759 on: September 08, 2017, 06:35:47 pm »
So I've sorted the Teknoparrot issue I was having. 

After reading through the thread again I came across Argon's code below to start a game.

Run, D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\DumbJvsCmd.exe 9, D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\
Run, D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\ParrotLoader.exe "D:\RingWide\SGG\exe\RingGunR_RingWide.exe", D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\

I had something similar but I didn't have the second part after the comma (In bold italic underline below)

Run, D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\DumbJvsCmd.exe 9, D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\
Run, D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\ParrotLoader.exe "D:\RingWide\SGG\exe\RingGunR_RingWide.exe", D:\RingWide\TeknoParrot\

As soon as I added that to my script everything worked perfect.  Can anyone explain why?  I don't understand why that extra code is there or why it works.

I gave up on TP, I could never get it to run properly!

You run RocketLauncher and Hyperspin don't you Titch?  I can help you out with setup if you're interested.  Pretty sure I've got it sorted now.  Finally.