Main > Lightguns

DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)

<< < (683/685) > >>

phasermaniac:
Hi Argon
As I said, I messed a bit with Ad cop, and I finally could make it work in Win 10, using dxwnd
Dowloaded last build (2_06_04), as it seems the author made some win95/98related progresses recently

First install the game. Next open dxwnd
1. Options- Exended mode
2- Right click-Add
3. Main tab: Point the path to the exe, change resolution if you need
4- Compat tab: check "Handle exceptions"
This way, it launches in my side.
I have tested 3 versions of the game:
Ad cop and the polish cd version, works using the installation folder exe (Unlike bonbon paradise that works form the cd exe).
Ad cop Overseas (AudioWizard cd) instalator dont work for me for some reason, I'll investigate this later

argonlefou:
So ... I've not tested Ad Cop yet, but tried again BonBon95 and couldn't make it go past the title screen

even running the game from mounted Cd, from disk, copying files, or trying anything : always get the MSCDEX error popup  :-[

phasermaniac:
Strange, I did not have this problem in two diferent pcs. Will try to reproduce it tomorrow.
Maybe using dxwnd as described for Ad cop can bypass this with the "Handle exceptions" option, I don't know.

Rhyader:
Hi, I applied no crosshair patch to Elevator action invasion, thanks. It is possible somehow to remove also the gun trace displayed when firing?

argonlefou:

--- Quote from: Rhyader on June 25, 2024, 04:56:00 pm ---Hi, I applied no crosshair patch to Elevator action invasion, thanks. It is possible somehow to remove also the gun trace displayed when firing?

--- End quote ---
You mean the tracing bullet fired each time ?
Well, maybe but I don't know how.

Looks like a part of the game mechanics as almost all bullets are designed like this in the game,  and I think this may be used to check the collision with ennemies.

It's not like GUI elements that can be easily changed, manipulated either from textures or in code, because they have no impact on the gameplay engine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version