Main > Lightguns

DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)

<< < (679/692) > >>

TapeWormInYourGut:
Hello :)

I've just upgraded to the new version and it seems that Mamehook stopped receiving the input for Flycast (v2.2), at least for hotd (arcade). Wondering if anything could have changed there? If I switch back to version 11.7.0, the outputs starts to appear in mamehook again.

The taskbar icon for Demulshooter is green with both v11.7.0 and v12, and the hover text shows the correct info for both as well. It just seems that mamehook stopped seeing it. For reference, this is what I'm executing:
DemulShooterX64.exe -noinput -target=flycast -rom=hotd2

Please disregard. I just realized that the config has a setting to enable outputs, and I needed to set that to true. Everything works :p

DMB77:
Having a strange issue with Dolphin.  When I load Resident evil the darkside chronicles or umbrella chronicles, demulshooter hooks, but player 2 has no directional movement, however the buttons work .  All my other Dolphin gun games work properly and the controller setup is the same.  I'm really stumped.
Also does anyone know an AHK script to launch specific games from Flycast?   Thanks

dgrace:
Hi Argon, could you please better explain how the new network outputs work? I'm a little confused. Can you please give an example of what you would use it for? Is it for that new QMamehook program? 
Thanks

ThatOneSeong:

--- Quote from: dgrace on March 25, 2024, 01:47:53 am ---Hi Argon, could you please better explain how the new network outputs work? I'm a little confused. Can you please give an example of what you would use it for? Is it for that new QMamehook program? 
Thanks

--- End quote ---
I would guess so, given I haven't seenany other generalized client for handling MAME-style network outputs before I did. :P

The reason it's necessary is that, if using DemulShooter on Linux (thru Wine), having a native program like QMamehook to handle routing the signals to gun controllers is just exponentially more convenient than having to install, launch, and generally deal with Mamehooker (which has to be running in the same prefix as the game and DS). If you're on Windows and using/need/are comfortable with Mamehooker already, then this doesn't apply to you and you can continue using the original window messages output method as before.

punkdark2000:

--- Quote from: DMB77 on March 23, 2024, 07:44:22 pm ---Having a strange issue with Dolphin.  When I load Resident evil the darkside chronicles or umbrella chronicles, demulshooter hooks, but player 2 has no directional movement, however the buttons work .  All my other Dolphin gun games work properly and the controller setup is the same.  I'm really stumped.
Also does anyone know an AHK script to launch specific games from Flycast?   Thanks

--- End quote ---

AHK for flycast:

run, "c:\arcade\flycast\flycast.exe" "c:\arcade\flycast\roms\confmiss.zip"

Obviously you change folders if your path is different from mine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version