Main > Lightguns

DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)

<< < (648/680) > >>

argonlefou:

--- Quote from: Snoopy456 on March 16, 2023, 12:39:07 pm ---Effectively, it work better, but it work only for aimtrack ?
I can set button and pointer is moving in the demulshooter GUI, but after nothing is working in the game for wiimote. (I m using the command line)

--- End quote ---
It's not only for Aimtrak, if a device is working in the GUI, it will work in game.

Now, for Unity games like Rabbids, you have to make sure that you install DemulSHooter's pluggin properly for the game.
Then usual stuff : check admin rights, demulshooter's tray icon color to know if the game is hooked or not,  etc...

--- Quote from: phasermaniac on March 19, 2023, 07:16:27 am ---
--- Quote from: phasermaniac on March 18, 2023, 10:52:09 am ---For most of games and emulators works nice but I'm having a problem with hotd3pc that crashes when vjoy active.

--- End quote ---
Anyway I think I have found my problem with hodpc: it crashes if detects more than 2 joysticks. And also, if you create vjoy joysticks, you must enable force feedback effects.
So I'll fix changing my config.

--- End quote ---
Good ! Because I have absolutely no idea what could be happening with HidHide  :applaud:

SuperMagoAlex:
Hi Argon,

If I play Tomb Raider on my crt cabinet (640x480p), the game stops here  :(

After, I tried on my pc with fullHD monitor and and the game continues, the camera turns left and right and I can go on... can you try the 640x480 resolution?

Thanks!

phasermaniac:
Hi! I know this is not Demulshooter related, but I find people here more helpful than in other forums.
I can't get Tom Raider and Rabbids in my Cab, while they work in another Pc:
They crash on startup and I get a dxgi.dll error. If I get dxgi.dll from SysWOW64 folder and put it in the game folder, gives an msctf.dll error instead. If I get msctf.dll from SysWOW64 folder and put it in the game folder, it gives an dxgi.dll error again.
In my cab I have an old Radeon HD6950 (dx11, ogl 4.4) may be the problem?
Wild west Shootout works, and its Unity too. Maybe requisites are different
Any idea? Thanks!

argonlefou:

--- Quote from: SuperMagoAlex on March 25, 2023, 06:18:39 pm ---Hi Argon,

If I play Tomb Raider on my crt cabinet (640x480p), the game stops here  :(

After, I tried on my pc with fullHD monitor and and the game continues, the camera turns left and right and I can go on... can you try the 640x480 resolution?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---
Hi,

Sorry but I just added input handling on the game, I have nothing to do with the game itself and why/how it is crashing because of screens/resolution

argonlefou:
DemulShooter v10.9.7 update :

--- Quote ---- Added outputs support for "House of the Dead 4 : Special" (Lindbergh).
- New colorfull icon (solve visibility issue on black themes)
--- End quote ---

Use DemulShooter.exe -target=lindbergh -rom=hotd4sp

Github code, release package, and wiki will be updated later as it's now under maintenance and updates are not working

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version