Main > Lightguns

DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)

<< < (622/638) > >>

cangarujack:

--- Quote from: argonlefou on December 01, 2022, 10:00:54 am ---
--- Quote from: cangarujack on November 30, 2022, 12:37:15 pm ---an arcade mod would be very nice.
yes I understand that you don't want to add many specific options, but I think HOTD 3 is the only one with many options.

--- End quote ---
I have pages of notes for hotd3 decrypted memory elements in order to make an "arcade-like" kind of mod. ;D
I still have a look at it sometimes when I rework on the game....but it's time consumming and there are still hard things to do. But I solve new issues everytime..hopefully one day

--- End quote ---

it would definitely be appreciated!!! I saw that the arcade version has been emulated on mame, but it runs at 1 fps...at least it's a start, let's hope one day they can emulate it 100%.

if it's not too much work, implement the 5 max lives  :angel: :P

argonlefou:
Like I said, not about work (that part is pretty straight forward hardcoded, just a byte to change) but it is not for Demulshooter.

That beeing said....while searching for the reload matter, I unexpectedly found how to solve somzthing that bothered me for the "arcade mod"  I was speaking about.

It's just a matter of putting the code together but I have a solid basis to work on now, I shiuld be able to have the mod in some "alpha state" soon.....for you to test  8)

I don't know if everythinf I want to do will be done on the first batch but for now, it's not that bad

cangarujack:

--- Quote from: argonlefou on December 04, 2022, 09:40:08 am ---Like I said, not about work (that part is pretty straight forward hardcoded, just a byte to change) but it is not for Demulshooter.

That beeing said....while searching for the reload matter, I unexpectedly found how to solve somzthing that bothered me for the "arcade mod"  I was speaking about.

It's just a matter of putting the code together but I have a solid basis to work on now, I shiuld be able to have the mod in some "alpha state" soon.....for you to test  8)

I don't know if everythinf I want to do will be done on the first batch but for now, it's not that bad

--- End quote ---

WOW!!! Can't wait!!!!  :applaud: 8)

phasermaniac:

--- Quote from: argonlefou on December 04, 2022, 09:40:08 am ---Like I said, not about work (that part is pretty straight forward hardcoded, just a byte to change) but it is not for Demulshooter.

--- End quote ---
Hotd3 arcade mod would be amazing.
If you need to recreate some graphic let me know.
Thanks

argonlefou:
Thanks, but the grahic enhancements are limited, mainly because of how the assets are packed and mapped but also because the game is rendering 2D sprites in low res

On the other hand, this is a good thing as it keeps everything at the right place, no matter what size/res the window is.

I still have a few available ones to change to add what was stripped away from the arcade (insert coins, etc...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version