Main > Lightguns

DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)

<< < (600/601) > >>

POPO69:
Pcsx2 have good game lightgun...but with alien gun is not playable. We can play only with gun like wiimote...
maybe a solution one day

cangarujack:
Hi argonlefou
there is a way to have 2 sinden lightgun on dolphin? do you know something about it? your demulshooter works with aimtrak and gun4ir I have seen ... but I don't know why, not with the sinden ... there are those who say to use the core dolphin on retroarch, with 2 sinden, but I can't

argonlefou:

--- Quote from: cangarujack on June 09, 2022, 04:42:21 pm ---Hi argonlefou
there is a way to have 2 sinden lightgun on dolphin? do you know something about it? your demulshooter works with aimtrak and gun4ir I have seen ... but I don't know why, not with the sinden ... there are those who say to use the core dolphin on retroarch, with 2 sinden, but I can't

--- End quote ---
I have no idea for Sindens, I just got one of them.
Aimtrak support was made a veeery long time ago and was using the "joystick" ability of the aimtrack (from Dolphin point of view) to mount the device and allow everything else. But it's really a very very nasty hack compared to other emulators

Montell:
Sadly the house of the dead 2 pc version no crosshair patch does not work properly on my version, which otherwise is working flawlessly. Does anyone happen to have a no crosshair patch, someone said i probably have the usa pc version because the patch works fine on the HOTD 2 pc eu version.

gstav:
Hi @argonlefou
Thought if it was possible to add a parameter to swich functions for Right and Left mouse buttons when using demulshooter.exe

Just played Aliens Extermination (standalone) and though of this, then you could change grenade and flame thrower

I know many games can be custom setup in teknoparrot, but just thought of this idea if it was an easy add-on  :cheers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version