Main > Lightguns

DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)

<< < (584/599) > >>

lllll44:

--- Quote from: hyo2012 on January 09, 2022, 10:39:42 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jayinem2022 on January 09, 2022, 08:00:43 pm ---I found out Demulshooter actually might not be needed for House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn. All you have to do is change

\App\Hodzero\WindowsNoEditor\Hodzero\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Game.ini
from 0 to 1.

DevelopSetting_PlayerGunDevice=1

And then activate the mouse in JConfig. My EMS Top Gun 3 is working fine.

--- End quote ---

But with Jconfig, annoying crosshair is always visible.
And if demulshooter support output function, it would be awesome. Because Hotdsd has so many guns showing different feedback.
Im fan of demulshooter's output function.  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

yeha, just need crosshair remove and its great!

gstav:
Hi @argonlefou!

I checked the wiki but could'nt see that the Time Crisis 5 was on the list of supported outouts.
Tried to hook with Mamehooker but didn't got any outputs so I guess it dosen't  :'(
Woudl be awesome if it would work with the different selectable wonds though,
much like we wish to have support for HOTD: Scarlet Dawn

argonlefou:

--- Quote from: gstav on January 15, 2022, 01:29:11 pm ---Hi @argonlefou!

I checked the wiki but could'nt see that the Time Crisis 5 was on the list of supported outouts.
Tried to hook with Mamehooker but didn't got any outputs so I guess it dosen't  :'(
Woudl be awesome if it would work with the different selectable wonds though,
much like we wish to have support for HOTD: Scarlet Dawn

--- End quote ---
TC5 is not listed as supported because....it is not.
So far I couldn't get the Service Menu to properly run in windowed mode to investigate outputs state. I still have an idea to try but not certain this will work

As for HOTD:SD, I won't be able to do better than Jconfig (for now) for inputs (i.e aim offset in menus and path selection).
I've been told that TP has now fixed this issue and is perfectly handling things, so when the game will quit the patreon status this will be the same as lindbergh games and should not need DemulShooter to run
As for Outputs, I just got basics lights here and there but I still have to find the recoil system. Custom outputs and recoil should be doable pretty easily though, I'll try to put these on an update

gstav:
Thanks for you elaborate answer boss  :burgerking:
It would be so cool having different outputs per gun selected to pulse the solenoid/motor with in-game. :cheers:

SuperMagoAlex:
Hi Argon,
is it possible to add custom outputs to Sega Sport Shooting USA (Demul) ?
I have also another question regarding this game: sometimes during a stage I lost the aim, and I get it back when the targets change. I don't think is my issue, I'm using a Gun4ir system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version