Main > Lightguns

DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)

<< < (576/599) > >>

boppyman:
Got it working, it was the version i was using :)

boppyman:
Sorry to post one after another but are there any no crosshair patches for Heavy Fire Afghanistan and Heavy Fire Shattered Spear?

taromisaki:
Thank you for all the hard work in this awesome program!!!

In House of the Dead 3 PC later in the game you need to choose between three paths. And because of the alternate "left" and "right" you can´t choose the middle path.
I think that if make "2xleft" and "1Right" alternate you can choose between the first 2 path option and the later 3 path option.
(Because in the 3 path option if you press left it moves to the last path).

House of The Dead III PC
"_* Used to send "left" or "right" keyboard keys to choose path in levels. _ _Alternate between "left" and "right" at each button press. Can be replaced by keyboard or any other input._ "

Is a minor detail. I know you have more important things. But if not hard to change and you can i will be grateful.

Thanks!

argonlefou:

--- Quote from: taromisaki on November 21, 2021, 03:36:00 pm ---Thank you for all the hard work in this awesome program!!!

In House of the Dead 3 PC later in the game you need to choose between three paths. And because of the alternate "left" and "right" you can´t choose the middle path.
I think that if make "2xleft" and "1Right" alternate you can choose between the first 2 path option and the later 3 path option.
(Because in the 3 path option if you press left it moves to the last path).

House of The Dead III PC
"_* Used to send "left" or "right" keyboard keys to choose path in levels. _ _Alternate between "left" and "right" at each button press. Can be replaced by keyboard or any other input._ "

Is a minor detail. I know you have more important things. But if not hard to change and you can i will be grateful.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---
Yup, for obvious reasons I didn't test all the games in every way it could be tested (well, for some of them I never played it at all...)
I'm surprised nobody pointed this out before !

I have no access to my games ATM, but if you want to test I've made a version in which the direction (left/right key) should be based on the half part of the screen you're pointing at :
middle button + pointing at the left part of the screen = left key
middle button + pointing at the right part of the screen = right key
And I think nothing happens if you're pointing out of the screen

Ace:
Hi Argonlefou,

I’m guessing this may have been asked already and understand atm you haven’t got access to your PC but was hoping you could get “ Lost Land Adventure” working with Demulshooter please.
I have it working with a dome fix and works ok with a mouse, but when switching to a Aimtrak gun which acts as a mouse the crosshair goes crazy all over the screen. Hoping this is something your skills maybe able to sort out please.

Thanks for all you do and thus enabling us to play some excellent games

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version