Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 976153 times)

dgrace

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:49:26 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #1920 on: February 07, 2020, 12:29:09 am »

@argonlefou

FYI.... 2 Spicy & Rambo are now off patreon. (I’m not sure there’s much to do with 2 Spicy though as you need to cab’s to play 2 player)

Let's go jungle special and HOTD4 ver C. as well

dgrace

• Offline Offline
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #1921 on: February 07, 2020, 12:32:58 am »
HI to all...some ideas on how to play Blue Estate with two aimtraks? in control settings in game, i can select mouse in raw mode, so I can play with dual gun..but when I select 2 players in story mode, it ask me to select controller for second player and i can't go on....please help, thank you!

Argon has tried to get 2 guns working for Blue Estate before,  but it's extremely difficult because player 1 uses a mouse and player 2 uses an xbox 360 controller. He'll figure it out one day. Just be patient😁

lay72

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 01, 2023, 05:44:57 am
  • I hate waste time to fix...I wanna play!
« Reply #1922 on: February 07, 2020, 05:16:43 am »
HI to all...some ideas on how to play Blue Estate with two aimtraks? in control settings in game, i can select mouse in raw mode, so I can play with dual gun..but when I select 2 players in story mode, it ask me to select controller for second player and i can't go on....please help, thank you!

Argon has tried to get 2 guns working for Blue Estate before,  but it's extremely difficult because player 1 uses a mouse and player 2 uses an xbox 360 controller. He'll figure it out one day. Just be patient😁
ah ok...thank you very much for answer me...i have problem with reload game too (heavy fire reload)...I know that reload multiplayer's gaming is based on turn....so need only a gun, my file batch match the exe correctly, but in game I have mouse still working, and my aimtraks jump in all screen...I tried to set only a gun too (I have two aimtraks)...but the problem still remain...there is a solution? many thanks again!  :)

Bojo5150

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 11, 2022, 12:07:28 pm
« Reply #1923 on: February 08, 2020, 10:21:09 am »

@argonlefou

FYI.... 2 Spicy & Rambo are now off patreon. (I’m not sure there’s much to do with 2 Spicy though as you need to cab’s to play 2 player)

Let's go jungle special and HOTD4 ver C. as well

Argon, I think we may need something for 2 Spicy after all. With TP one would need to turn on “use mouse as gun” but in doing so the dinput buttons do not work for the Pedals (left and right movement). Per Reaver, this is expected as dinput mappings cannot work together with the use mouse as lightgun option in TP.

Also, for Lost Land Adventure regular usage of the mouse / trackball works fine but when trying to use an AimTrak the cursor flys off the screen with the slightest movement so we’ll need to figure out mouse sensitivity or whatever the cause of this is.

frankrizzo2

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 01:39:53 pm
« Reply #1924 on: February 11, 2020, 02:20:38 am »
Does this work with the Ultimarc APAC? I can't get it to show up in the device menu. I'm in Win 10 so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I'm half tempted to go back to Win 7 but if I remember correctly some of the Teknoparrot games only run in win10?

Bojo5150

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1925 on: February 11, 2020, 08:50:15 pm »
Does this work with the Ultimarc APAC? I can't get it to show up in the device menu. I'm in Win 10 so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I'm half tempted to go back to Win 7 but if I remember correctly some of the Teknoparrot games only run in win10?

Argon would need to comment but I believe Demulshooter only works with mouse/optical devices. Your apac is a dual analog game pad emulator.

frankrizzo2

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 01:39:53 pm
« Reply #1926 on: February 12, 2020, 12:59:57 am »
Yeah that's what I figured. I'm trying to get them to work with Teknoparrot games but they are used like a joystick and the curser continues to move depending on which side of the x or y axis I am on. No absolute positioning so the cursor drifts. They work great with a mouse but I can't get them to work correctly with my positional guns. Thought demulshooter could have been my answer. Any advise is appreciated as I'm in day 4 of messing with these guns and I'm ready to move on.

bryhud

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 16, 2023, 07:08:24 pm
« Reply #1927 on: February 15, 2020, 11:39:08 pm »
I don't know if anyone would be interested or if someone already got this working and I just missed it but I was able to get Virtua Cop 3 running in full screen with no aiming issues running from Hypersin/Rocket launcher

Below are the steps I used... keep in mind Virtua Cop 3 is the only game I run in CXBX. I attempted to launch the game using the command line but it seemed to prevent demulshooter from hooking the exe so I came up with some simple ahks to do what I needed.

1. Installed CXBX using the Feb 2019 build found earlier in this post.
2. Setup up the buttons per the Demulshooter wiki
3. Copied the cxbx.exe from the latest development build into the CXBX directory. Overwriting the existing, make a backup before doing this.

I configured the video options in cxbx to 1920x1080 with 4x render resolution. I also selected Use Exclusive Full Screen Mode and then I launched the vc3.xbe. Now that the game is loading in full screen i configured Rocket Launcher.

4. Create an AHK exe using the code below to launch the emulator and start emulation,  compile the ahk

Code: [Select]
Run, E:\Emulation\cxbx-Release\cxbx.exe
Sleep 3000
WinActivate, Cxbx-Reloaded 51d5759a (Feb  8 2020)
send ^{f5}
Exit

5. Create an AHK exe using the code below to start demulshooter, compile the ahk

#SingleInstance force
Run, demulshooter.exe -target=chihiro -rom=vcop3

6. Configure the game in Rocketlauncher.
7. On the Application tab
8. Set the exe created in step 4 as your application
9. Set cxbx.exe as your AppWaitExe
10. Set ExitMethod as Process Close AppWaitExe[/li][/list]
11. On the Pre/Post Launch tab set the PreLaunch exe as the exe created in Step 5 above
12. I also setup a keymapper within RocketLauncher to map button 1 and 2 on the keyboard to my start buttons on my arcade cabinet, along with ESC to my exit button

That was it, now I can start Virtua Cop 3 from hyperspin. When launched it will start demulshooter then launch cxbx, pause for 3 secs, put focus on the cxbx window and hit F5 to start emulation. This will start Virtua Cop 3 emulation with Demulshooter and allow 2 player with what seems like perfect aim for both players. I did notice the game crashed about 7 min into a normal mode game but I believe that is a known issue. Otherwise it seems to play great!

Sorry again if this has already been posted! You will need to change the WinActivate to whatever version of cxbx you are using.  I am using Cxbx-Reloaded 51d5759a (Feb  8 2020)

Thanks!

lay72

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1928 on: February 17, 2020, 05:17:52 pm »
I don't know if anyone would be interested or if someone already got this working and I just missed it but I was able to get Virtua Cop 3 running in full screen with no aiming issues running from Hypersin/Rocket launcher

Below are the steps I used... keep in mind Virtua Cop 3 is the only game I run in CXBX. I attempted to launch the game using the command line but it seemed to prevent demulshooter from hooking the exe so I came up with some simple ahks to do what I needed.

3. Copied the cxbx.exe from the latest development build into the CXBX directory. Overwriting the existing, make a backup before doing this.

I configured the video options in cxbx to 1920x1080 with 4x render resolution. I also selected Use Exclusive Full Screen Mode and then I launched the vc3.xbe. Now that the game is loading in full screen i configured Rocket Launcher.

4. Create an AHK exe using the code below to launch the emulator and start emulation,  compile the ahk

Sleep 3000
send ^{f5}
Exit

5. Create an AHK exe using the code below to start demulshooter, compile the ahk

#SingleInstance force
    10. Set ExitMethod as Process Close AppWaitExe[/li]
11. On the Pre/Post Launch tab set the PreLaunch exe as the exe created in Step 5 above
12. I also setup a keymapper within RocketLauncher to map button 1 and 2 on the keyboard to my start buttons on my arcade cabinet, along with ESC to my exit button

That was it, now I can start Virtua Cop 3 from hyperspin. When launched it will start demulshooter then launch cxbx, pause for 3 secs, put focus on the cxbx window and hit F5 to start emulation. This will start Virtua Cop 3 emulation with Demulshooter and allow 2 player with what seems like perfect aim for both players. I did notice the game crashed about 7 min into a normal mode game but I believe that is a known issue. Otherwise it seems to play great!

Sorry again if this has already been posted! You will need to change the WinActivate to whatever version of cxbx you are using.  I am using Cxbx-Reloaded 51d5759a (Feb  8 2020)

Thanks!
[/quote]

very interesting, thanks! I don't use hyperspin or rocketlauncher, nor have I ever used an AHK (do you download a separate program?), but if I need all this ... I will refer to this post .... in the meantime I use the various emulators and loaders with demulshooter without problems .... only I can't find the version of CXBXreloaded suitable for demulshooter .... I can't even find it on the download page of the various builds of CXBX .... could you pass me a link? many thanks in advance!  :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 05:20:05 pm by lay72 »

bryhud

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1929 on: February 17, 2020, 09:08:36 pm »
very interesting, thanks! I don't use hyperspin or rocketlauncher, nor have I ever used an AHK (do you download a separate program?), but if I need all this ... I will refer to this post .... in the meantime I use the various emulators and loaders with demulshooter without problems .... only I can't find the version of CXBXreloaded suitable for demulshooter .... I can't even find it on the download page of the various builds of CXBX .... could you pass me a link? many thanks in advance!  :)

Hi, this is the version I used for the initial setup

https://www.emucr.com/2019/02/cxbx-reloaded-git-20190215.html?m=1

After I had it set up I used the latest development build on the Cxbx page.

Thanks

bryhud

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1930 on: February 17, 2020, 09:18:29 pm »
Need help with Silent Hill please!

I wanted to get this game working again since the fix for Windows 10 came but I am running into some issues.

First I tried to run the game stand alone with the no cursor.exe and the game starts but when it gets to the point where you would start shooting the game minimizes and I can’t get it to focus back and have to kill it via task manager.

So I then tried using all game loader.  I have tried the latest version (347) along with 325, 332 and 333. I can start the game fine in all versions.  I can start a game with both players and can shoot with both players as expected but the aim is way off for both guns. Not sure what I am doing wrong

Can anyone who has this working in all game loader share the settings they used for loader mode, resolutions etc.?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Also if anyone knows of a fix for the game minimizing using just the no cursor exe that would be great as well! 

Thanks in advance!!

williecoiote

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 15, 2020, 09:52:45 pm
« Reply #1931 on: February 18, 2020, 07:53:52 am »

Sleep 3000
send ^{f5}
Exit

#SingleInstance force
    10. Set ExitMethod as Process Close AppWaitExe[/li]

Thanks!
[/quote]
Hey friend!!!
I followed your tutorial and the virtua cop 3 + aimtrak + Hyperspin worked right here.
Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!
Note: There was no crash in my game, but there is a black fog in the second stage that greatly hinders the vision ...

bryhud

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1932 on: February 18, 2020, 09:05:02 am »
Great to hear! I will play through again and see if it crashes at the same place!

dimercu9

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 30, 2020, 04:51:23 pm
« Reply #1933 on: February 18, 2020, 09:53:40 am »
*EDIT* - Was able to add a subfunction within launchbox to launch demulshooter first per game, then teknoparrot.

I have demulshooter launching for HOTD4; however, the trigger is not performing any action within teknoparrot. Is there a config I need to edit to get this to fire? Any help is greatly appreciated.
hoping to launch two lightguns with this set-up but haven't had any success with demulshooter yet.

Truthfully, don't fully understand the program at this point despite following this thread closely.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 01:56:40 pm by dimercu9 »

lay72

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1934 on: February 18, 2020, 05:21:28 pm »

Hi, this is the version I used for the initial setup

https://www.emucr.com/2019/02/cxbx-reloaded-git-20190215.html?m=1

After I had it set up I used the latest development build on the Cxbx page.

Thanks
Mate! I followed your instructions (from point 1 to 3) and it working like a charm...thank you so much!! Now I get fullscreen with dual aimtrak and no mouse cursor on screen! you're great! awesome!  :applaud:

lay72

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1935 on: February 18, 2020, 08:06:47 pm »

I wanted to get this game working again since the fix for Windows 10 came but I am running into some issues.

First I tried to run the game stand alone with the no cursor.exe and the game starts but when it gets to the point where you would start shooting the game minimizes and I can’t get it to focus back and have to kill it via task manager.

So I then tried using all game loader.  I have tried the latest version (347) along with 325, 332 and 333. I can start the game fine in all versions.  I can start a game with both players and can shoot with both players as expected but the aim is way off for both guns. Not sure what I am doing wrong

Can anyone who has this working in all game loader share the settings they used for loader mode, resolutions etc.?

Also if anyone knows of a fix for the game minimizing using just the no cursor exe that would be great as well! 

Thanks in advance!!

This game is a real pain of ass! I tried 3 different dumps...none of these working!
various people have problems with Silent Hill...several and different issues...now i try to help...
If you have already installed all fixes (vidsnd fix, reschange, win10 fix)...and nothing work yet, you can try cccp video codec or K-lite codec...
if nothing work yet, can try to set your Win10 to 1803 build....with a dual boot system, downgrade is not suggested, someone found the solution to all problems in this way....
about me and my crashes problems related Silent hill, I've got a last change...try divx 6.0...hope this help!  ;)

lay72

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1936 on: February 18, 2020, 08:10:08 pm »

Thanks in advance!!

This game is a real pain of ass! I tried 3 different dumps...none of these working!
various people have problems with Silent Hill...several and different issues...now i try to help...
If you have already installed all fixes (vidsnd fix, reschange, win10 fix)...and nothing work yet, you can try cccp video codec or K-lite codec...
if nothing work yet, can try to set your Win10 to 1803 build....with a dual boot system, downgrade is not suggested, someone found the solution to all problems in this way....
about me and my crashes problems related Silent hill, I've got a last change...try divx 6.0...hope this help!  ;)

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 01:34:11 am
« Reply #1937 on: February 19, 2020, 08:05:52 am »
Okay...I finally have a few days available to update a few things....so here's the first one :

DemulShooter v8.6 :
- Added Rambo and TooSpicy support for Teknoparrot, and reworked HOTD4 and Let's Go Jungle support
- Lindbergh support compatibility should not break anymore now with Teknoparrot updates

So quickly :
use -rom=rambo and -rom=2spicy for the 2 new games.
For Rambo set your keyboard keys for Start, Coin, etc....and uncheck "UseMouseForGun". Then with demulshooter :LeftClick=Trigger, RightClick=Reload and MiddleCLick=Rage

For 2Spicy uncheck the mouse setting too, and set keys for Start, Coin, Pedal Left and Pedal Right. Then with demulshooter LeftClick = Trigger, Point out of screen to reload/cover
Autofire won't work anymore so playing  the character using the automatic gun will not work (others are OK)

HOTD4 RevC will be added (very) soon, and I think it will totally replace 1st version support
I still have to test LGJ Special and see if it's worth the work or if this is just a dual screen version of the normal game without any new gameplay
Luigi and Lost And Adventure will take a bit more time, because they are 64bits game and I have a lot of code to rewrite for that

Wiki and sources will be updated later
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 08:08:34 am by argonlefou »

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2024, 06:27:43 am
« Reply #1938 on: February 19, 2020, 09:29:45 am »
Okay...I finally have a few days available to update a few things....so here's the first one :

DemulShooter v8.6 :
- Added Rambo and TooSpicy support for Teknoparrot, and reworked HOTD4 and Let's Go Jungle support
- Lindbergh support compatibility should not break anymore now with Teknoparrot updates

So quickly :
For Rambo set your keyboard keys for Start, Coin, etc....and uncheck "UseMouseForGun". Then with demulshooter :LeftClick=Trigger, RightClick=Reload and MiddleCLick=Rage

For 2Spicy uncheck the mouse setting too, and set keys for Start, Coin, Pedal Left and Pedal Right. Then with demulshooter LeftClick = Trigger, Point out of screen to reload/cover
Autofire won't work anymore so playing  the character using the automatic gun will not work (others are OK)

HOTD4 RevC will be added (very) soon, and I think it will totally replace 1st version support
I still have to test LGJ Special and see if it's worth the work or if this is just a dual screen version of the normal game without any new gameplay
Luigi and Lost And Adventure will take a bit more time, because they are 64bits game and I have a lot of code to rewrite for that

Thanks Argon :cheers:

lllll44

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2024, 07:58:49 pm
« Reply #1939 on: February 19, 2020, 12:35:49 pm »
Hi,
how i config wiimotes to work with demul shooter?

Zebra

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 19, 2021, 01:12:24 pm
« Reply #1940 on: February 19, 2020, 03:19:27 pm »
Yeah that's what I figured. I'm trying to get them to work with Teknoparrot games but they are used like a joystick and the curser continues to move depending on which side of the x or y axis I am on. No absolute positioning so the cursor drifts. They work great with a mouse but I can't get them to work correctly with my positional guns. Thought demulshooter could have been my answer. Any advise is appreciated as I'm in day 4 of messing with these guns and I'm ready to move on.

I was in the same boat. My Apac positional guns, USB2Gun light guns and Sega arcade guns via a UHID all output as analog controllers in Windows.

For some reason, the Teknoparrot guys have made it so that arcade games which used analog controls with absolute positioning can only be played with relative analog controls. Very frustrating.

I found a solution. I connected my analog guns using an Arduino Leonardo with code for absolute mouse mode instead of the Apac or UHID. I then installed a switch to go between analog output and absolute mouse. It's not ideal but it works for now without being expensive or difficult:

Let me know if you need the link to the Arduino absolute mouse code. It just uses the regular analog X Y wiper signal as input.

I should add that Teknoparrot seems to have issues with more than one mouse being connected. It seems to only respond to one so a mouse fix may still be needed. At least you'd be able to make Demul shooter see your guns if they are connected as a mouse though.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 03:22:31 pm by Zebra »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1941 on: February 19, 2020, 05:37:12 pm »
I should add that Teknoparrot seems to have issues with more than one mouse being connected. It seems to only respond to one so a mouse fix may still be needed. At least you'd be able to make Demul shooter see your guns if they are connected as a mouse though.
This is because of Windows: this OS can't handle more than 1 cursor with directinput so all mice plugged at the same time will be merged as one controller by Windows,  and  they will control the same cursor.

Zebra

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 19, 2021, 01:12:24 pm
« Reply #1942 on: February 19, 2020, 06:05:47 pm »
Normally it just means you control the same mouse pointer with any mouse connected. In model 2, I can use both the mouse and my act labs gun. Teknoparrot doesn't seem to allow that. If my regular mouse is connected then the mouse gun doesn't work.

I don't get why it has to be this hard. All of the arcade gun games in TP used absolute analog controls. They just had to leave that part alone.

bryhud

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1943 on: February 19, 2020, 10:56:28 pm »

DemulShooter v8.6 :

So quickly :

Great work, thank you!!

xbrunox

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 01:48:30 am
« Reply #1944 on: February 20, 2020, 02:34:02 am »
HI Argon.
Meanwile U r looking at Demulshooter code can u look at cxbx part? With older cxbx version vcop3 works great but with latest if I use Demulshooter emulator crash in the middle of the normal mission!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1945 on: February 20, 2020, 09:05:53 am »
HI Argon.
Meanwile U r looking at Demulshooter code can u look at cxbx part? With older cxbx version vcop3 works great but with latest if I use Demulshooter emulator crash in the middle of the normal mission!
I just played the entire mission with Cxbx-Reloaded 51d5759a (Feb  8 2020) and demulshooter...no crash for me (but as williecoiote said, a kind of black foggy bug is permanently on screen during the part in the street)

lllll44

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1946 on: February 20, 2020, 02:14:45 pm »
Hi,
can someone help me? i want to play with wiimote + dolphin bar.
what i need to choose here?
also, can i play with 1 wiimote + 1 mouse?
thanks.

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1947 on: February 20, 2020, 02:23:28 pm »
Hi,
thanks.

Use the Ds_diag program to identify your controls.

lllll44

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1948 on: February 20, 2020, 02:48:45 pm »
thanks...
and after that?
do i need to enable virtual mouse buttone? do i need to change something?
and can i use also the mouse?

lllll44

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1949 on: February 20, 2020, 03:38:54 pm »
hi,
i followd the guide to virtua cop 3 on cxbx but:
1. there isnt any port 0 in the input setting.
2. you said to enter test manu, but it doesnt said what to do there ? what i need to change?
thanks.

bryhud

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1950 on: February 20, 2020, 04:03:26 pm »
Did some more testing with Silent Hill...

I can play Silent Hill using all All game Loader and the KHSG_no_cursor.exe without demulshooter. player 1 gun works fun, player 2 gun uses player 1 bullets.

If I run demulshooter and start KHSG_no_cursor.exe game starts but minimizes when the gameplay starts. Have to kill via task manager.

If I run demulshooter and use all game loader, any version... tried from 325 and up I can start a game with 1 and 2 players but I cannot shoot at all. No bullets come from the clip.

Here are the logs if they are helpful

15:55:15.308162 :
15:55:15.308656 : -------------------- Program Start ----------------------
15:55:15.309155 : P1 device = \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1603&MI_02#7&16ec4b4a&1&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
15:55:15.309155 : P1 Device Handle = 65601
15:55:15.309155 : P2 device = \\?\HID#VID_D209&PID_1604&MI_02#7&37a156&1&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
15:55:15.309660 : P2 Device Handle = 65593
15:55:15.309660 : P3 device =
15:55:15.309660 : P3 Device Handle = 0
15:55:15.310153 : P4 device =
15:55:15.310153 : P4 Device Handle = 0
15:55:15.310153 : Cmdline arg 1 : -target=ttx
15:55:15.310153 : Cmdline arg 2 : -rom=sha
15:55:15.310657 : Cmdline arg 3 : -v
15:55:15.322635 : Reading Triggers Keycodes from SHA config file...
15:55:15.323566 : Player1 Trigger keycode = 0x2E
15:55:15.323566 : Player2 Trigger keycode = 0x2F
15:55:15.324567 : Waiting for Taito Type X sha game to hook.....
15:55:18.849085 : Attached to Process KSHG_no_cursor.exe, ProcessHandle = 1232
15:55:18.849574 : KSHG_no_cursor.exe = 0x00400000
15:55:18.855572 : Memory Hack complete !
15:55:18.856071 : -
15:55:18.860523 : LowLevelMouseHook installed !
15:55:46.351218 : RawData event for Device #1:
15:55:46.351718 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 9098, FFFF ]
15:55:46.359704 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:55:46.361716 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1084, 1079 ]
15:55:46.363712 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 844, 1079 ]
15:55:46.366207 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 034C, 0437 ]
15:55:46.366708 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 844, 1079 ]
15:55:46.366708 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0000
15:55:46.367205 : -
15:55:46.371182 : RawData event for Device #1:
15:55:46.371691 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 8FC8, FE4E ]
15:55:46.371691 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:55:46.372190 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1078, 1072 ]
15:55:46.372689 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 838, 1072 ]
15:55:46.372689 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 0346, 0430 ]
15:55:46.373179 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 838, 1072 ]
15:55:46.373179 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0000
15:55:46.373688 : -
15:55:46.374176 : RawData event for Device #1:
15:55:46.374685 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 8F78, F1EE ]
15:55:46.374685 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:55:46.375184 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1076, 1020 ]
15:55:46.375184 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 836, 1020 ]
15:55:46.375687 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 0344, 03FC ]
15:55:46.375687 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 836, 1020 ]
15:55:46.376182 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0000
15:55:46.376182 : -
15:55:46.388156 : RawData event for Device #1:
15:55:46.388647 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 8FF8, E78D ]
15:55:46.388647 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:55:46.388647 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1079, 976 ]
15:55:46.389146 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 839, 976 ]
15:55:46.389146 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 0347, 03D0 ]
15:55:46.389146 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 839, 976 ]
15:55:46.389645 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0000
15:55:46.389645 : -

Let me know if I am missing something silly!

Thanks

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1951 on: February 20, 2020, 05:50:51 pm »
Hi,
thanks.
You need Touchmote to convert your Wiimotes into Xinput controllers.  You can find a lot of intormation about it in previous page (even if I know there are a lot of them)
Also, regular mouse won't work with demulshooter

hi,
i followd the guide to virtua cop 3 on cxbx but:
1. there isnt any port 0 in the input setting.
2. you said to enter test manu, but it doesnt said what to do there ? what i need to change?
thanks.
1) I just updated the Wiki a few hours ago after trying the last Cxbx build because Input menu items are indeed different
2) In test mode you can set whatever you want to change for the game : difficulty, sound volume, etc.....

Use the Ds_diag program to identify your controls.
This won't be usefull, Ds_diag is only for RawInput devices. You can use Windows configuration panel to look for XInput devices

Did some more testing with Silent Hill...

I can play Silent Hill using all All game Loader and the KHSG_no_cursor.exe without demulshooter. player 1 gun works fun, player 2 gun uses player 1 bullets.

If I run demulshooter and start KHSG_no_cursor.exe game starts but minimizes when the gameplay starts. Have to kill via task manager.

If I run demulshooter and use all game loader, any version... tried from 325 and up I can start a game with 1 and 2 players but I cannot shoot at all. No bullets come from the clip.

Here are the logs if they are helpful

Let me know if I am missing something silly!

Thanks
Unfortunatelly there is nothing wrong .....this is only one of those issue with windows, desktop, active window and focus
Besides, I'm not using GameLoaderAll RH unless I have no other choice, because it has long been known to block a lot of things (not a bad thing, it's just the way it is made)

lllll44

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1952 on: February 20, 2020, 09:48:29 pm »
thank you soo much for the replays man...
1. i looked into your cxbx wiki but i still see it the same as before, with the port 0 thing, maybe the update you made will show later?
2. in dx diag my wiimote is recognized without the touch software, doesnt the dolphin bar make it as a raw mouse?

thanks.

dgrace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1953 on: February 21, 2020, 12:54:44 am »
I'm pretty sure today's TP UI update broke demulshooter. ☹😢😭😭😭. Couldnt get Rambo to work. Using TP 288. Anyone else have any luck with latest TP uldate and Rambo? Do you have to calibrate first in test menu? Thx?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 01:42:16 am by dgrace »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1954 on: February 21, 2020, 04:51:52 am »
I'm pretty sure today's TP UI update broke demulshooter. ☹😢😭😭😭. Couldnt get Rambo to work. Using TP 288. Anyone else have any luck with latest TP uldate and Rambo? Do you have to calibrate first in test menu? Thx?
Works fine here with .288
And there is no need to calibrate, the only issue is that I can't get rid of these fu**ng crosshairs that are not in the original arcade game. I don't know if it's added by TP or some debug parameter in the ROM....

thank you soo much for the replays man...
1. i looked into your cxbx wiki but i still see it the same as before, with the port 0 thing, maybe the update you made will show later?
2. in dx diag my wiimote is recognized without the touch software, doesnt the dolphin bar make it as a raw mouse?

thanks.
1. I updated it again you should see it. But this no no big deal, the changed parts are not interfering with DemulShooter
2. No, they will be emulated as regular mouse and you'll need all the TouchMote setup to use them with DemulShooter or any game/emulator recquiring multiple input devices

Bojo5150

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1955 on: February 21, 2020, 10:09:50 am »

I’m on 288 and it works fine for me.

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1956 on: February 21, 2020, 12:42:14 pm »
Someone would have the link or file for this version Cxbx-Reloaded build 51d5759a (Feb 8 2020)?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1957 on: February 21, 2020, 01:16:48 pm »
Someone would have the link or file for this version Cxbx-Reloaded build 51d5759a (Feb 8 2020)?
On their official github, Latest development build

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1958 on: February 21, 2020, 01:21:18 pm »
On their official github, Latest development build

I tested it with the last version that came out, but this is giving a NET Framework error in Demulshooter

dgrace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1959 on: February 22, 2020, 12:11:10 am »
I went back to 2.87 TP and now Rambo works fine with demulshooter.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong but at least I got it working for now😁😁