Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 976114 times)

argonlefou

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 01:34:11 am
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #1800 on: October 16, 2019, 10:07:57 am »
Hi Argon

Fantastic work as always, is there any chance of a crosshair removal patch for Transformers?  I did attempt it but didn't get any joy.  I think it needs your skills  :applaud:
** Transformers : Human Alliance - No Crosshair patch **
Mirror1 [mega.nz]
Overwrite files in /fs/bank/ sub directory

Guns are still moving and in the way on screen but this is another storry..

dgrace

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:49:26 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #1801 on: October 16, 2019, 11:23:05 pm »
I'm using the latest TP 226 and can't map any controls for Transformers. Anyone else experiencing this?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1802 on: October 17, 2019, 03:16:31 am »
I don't know....usually I'm sticking to the good old way : when you don't need to, don't upgrade  ;D

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2024, 06:27:43 am
« Reply #1803 on: October 17, 2019, 09:06:30 am »
I did the test using the latest versions of demulshooter and TP and the games worked normally, just not House of Dead 4 and Lets Go Jungle that Argon said it will update later. :applaud:

dgrace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1804 on: October 17, 2019, 12:31:15 pm »
I did the test using the latest versions of demulshooter and TP and the games worked normally, just not House of Dead 4 and Lets Go Jungle that Argon said it will update later. :applaud:

Hmmmmmm ... Maybe I have a bad dump or something. Were you able to set your own coin/start buttons using direct input with TF?

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2024, 06:27:43 am
« Reply #1805 on: October 17, 2019, 12:43:28 pm »

Hmmmmmm ... Maybe I have a bad dump or something. Were you able to set your own coin/start buttons using direct input with TF?

Yes, I left Xinput checked because my controls are from xbox. It worked well both credits and 2 starts, I have 2 aimtracks here and they are working.

MrLightgun

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 04, 2022, 10:38:07 pm
« Reply #1806 on: October 17, 2019, 07:53:13 pm »
Hi Argon

Fantastic work as always, is there any chance of a crosshair removal patch for Transformers?  I did attempt it but didn't get any joy.  I think it needs your skills  :applaud:
** Transformers : Human Alliance - No Crosshair patch **
Mirror1 [mega.nz]
Overwrite files in /fs/bank/ sub directory

Guns are still moving and in the way on screen but this is another storry..

Hi Argon

Finally got the chance to test this and it worked perfectly.  A legend as always  :notworthy: thank you.

dgrace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1807 on: October 17, 2019, 11:43:43 pm »

Yes, I left Xinput checked because my controls are from xbox. It worked well both credits and 2 starts, I have 2 aimtracks here and they are working.

It's weird, the only way to enter coins is with default coin key 9, when demulshooter is NOT enabled, and you are only able to enter up to 5 or 6 coins and then you're good to enable demulshooter and everything works but once I enable demulshooter, the default coin key 9 wont work anymore to enter coins or the other keys you set to coin with direct or xinput. So once I run out of credits I'm done cause I cant enter anymore coins (only when demulshooter is enabled). Anyone else experiencing this?

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 05:24:10 am
« Reply #1808 on: October 18, 2019, 01:28:04 am »

It's weird, the only way to enter coins is with default coin key 9, when demulshooter is NOT enabled, and you are only able to enter up to 5 or 6 coins and then you're good to enable demulshooter and everything works but once I enable demulshooter, the default coin key 9 wont work anymore to enter coins or the other keys you set to coin with direct or xinput. So once I run out of credits I'm done cause I cant enter anymore coins (only when demulshooter is enabled). Anyone else experiencing this?

In my case, service 1 key works as coin button.

You can set service 1 key to any keyboard key and hold that key 1 second to insert coin.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1809 on: October 18, 2019, 02:14:48 am »
If nothing works, you can also try to set game region to JAPAN to enable freeplay

dgrace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1810 on: October 18, 2019, 02:31:56 am »

In my case, service 1 key works as coin button.

You can set service 1 key to any keyboard key and hold that key 1 second to insert coin.

That did it!! Thank you so much. Setting my arcade coin button to the service key in TP controller settings did the trick. Awesome

legend80

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 24, 2023, 01:24:11 am
« Reply #1811 on: October 19, 2019, 01:48:53 pm »
Can we get an update to the "Mouse Tool" for House of the Dead 4 on TeknoParrot?

It worked great before but it's not compatable with new TP versions. Maybe it's just looking for the wrong file now or something. Game is nearly perfect but the mouse aiming is all screwed up without DS or the mouse tool.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1812 on: October 19, 2019, 02:07:51 pm »
Can we get an update to the "Mouse Tool" for House of the Dead 4 on TeknoParrot?

It worked great before but it's not compatable with new TP versions. Maybe it's just looking for the wrong file now or something. Game is nearly perfect but the mouse aiming is all screwed up without DS or the mouse tool.
The "Mouse Tool "is sharing the same code than DemulShooter, so not working with the latest TP is a normal behavior.
When DemulShooter will be updated the mouse Tool would be too, it's possible

Its not a matter of file, but a memory issue....as opposed to Ring game which are windows executable and are natively "unpacked" im memory in a fixed way, Lindbergh games are Linux binaries and have to be emulated and loaded in memory, but every build of TP can break and change the way it is loaded (exactly like an emulator like Demul, where each new version usually breaks DemulShooter compatibility for the very same reason)

Except.....Demul is updated once every 2 years, whereas TP can be updated 5 times a week

Crabi

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 19, 2020, 04:06:34 am
« Reply #1813 on: October 20, 2019, 10:05:16 am »
Hi guys,

I'm trying to get Demulshooter 8.5.5 working with Demul 0.7, in my tests Player 1 and 2 share their ammos in confidential mission and they share movement and ammo on brave fire fighters.
I didn't tested other games for now, but i suppose it will be the same :/

3 hours of test i'm going to be mad xD, if you have an idea it would be wonderful !!!

my debug file for confidential mission is in the attachments ^^

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Crabi

legend80

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1814 on: October 20, 2019, 02:29:38 pm »
The "Mouse Tool "is sharing the same code than DemulShooter, so not working with the latest TP is a normal behavior.
When DemulShooter will be updated the mouse Tool would be too, it's possible

Got it, thanks for the details. "Mouse Tool" doesn't need to be updated too regularly, but every so often would be great. With HOTD resolution increases in new TP, next DS release would be a great time to refresh the exe. :) Sucks the TP native sync of mouse <> ingame cursor doesn't work right. Thanks for your time on all this!

dgrace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1815 on: October 20, 2019, 03:24:46 pm »
Any aimtrak users have any cleaver ideas on how to get your sensor bar to stay in place on top of your tv? I've tried scotch tape, double sided adhesive tape and electrical tape and because the TV slants a little inside the cabinet, the sensor bar over time comes off and falls. Beyond annoying. I have velcro tape but then there's an inch between the top of TV and where sensor bar the sensor bar sits, which might be the best of the worst options. Any thoughts (besides buy a sinden gun😜)? Thx

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1816 on: October 20, 2019, 03:53:11 pm »
Any aimtrak users have any cleaver ideas on how to get your sensor bar to stay in place on top of your tv? I've tried scotch tape, double sided adhesive tape and electrical tape and because the TV slants a little inside the cabinet, the sensor bar over time comes off and falls. Beyond annoying. I have velcro tape but then there's an inch between the top of TV and where sensor bar the sensor bar sits, which might be the best of the worst options. Any thoughts (besides buy a sinden gun😜)? Thx
I got this in my local supermarket for nothing totally by chance :
It's perfect and I can put both PS4 camera and aimtrak sensors

dgrace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1817 on: October 20, 2019, 03:55:26 pm »
I got this in my local supermarket for nothing totally by chance :
It's perfect and I can put both PS4 camera and aimtrak sensors

Thx Argon! I'll check it out.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1818 on: October 21, 2019, 10:20:31 am »
DemulShooter v8.5.7 :
- Updated compatibility to TeknoPArrot v1.0.0.226 for Lindbergh games

Tested on:
TeknoParrotUI - 1.0.0.226
OpenParrotWin32 - 1.0.0.93
OpenParrotx64 - 1.0.0.93
OpenSegaAPI - 1.0.0.118
TeknoParrot - 1.0.0.17

kona0511

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 04, 2019, 07:22:20 pm
« Reply #1819 on: October 21, 2019, 07:54:14 pm »
Hello
transformers 2p setup not working, please help me please~~~~!

I'm using DemulShooter v8.5.7

I don't have a tha.cfg file but I don't know what's wrong

My autokey setting

;AimTrak LightGun 1p,2p support

Run, demulshooter.exe -target=ringwide -rom=tha, C:\ds\

;Run Game

Run, Game Loader All RH.exe, C:\transformers_final\exe\

;Quit

Escape::
   Process, Close, Game Loader All RH.exe
        ExitApp
Return

« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 01:45:23 am by kona0511 »

legend80

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1820 on: October 22, 2019, 02:06:10 am »
DemulShooter v8.5.7 :
- Updated compatibility to TeknoPArrot v1.0.0.226 for Lindbergh games

Tested on:
TeknoParrotUI - 1.0.0.226
OpenParrotWin32 - 1.0.0.93
OpenParrotx64 - 1.0.0.93
OpenSegaAPI - 1.0.0.118
TeknoParrot - 1.0.0.17

Awesome, thanks for the update! Appreciate you updating the HOTD4 mouse app too!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1821 on: October 22, 2019, 03:08:13 am »
Hello
transformers 2p setup not working, please help me please~~~~!

I'm using DemulShooter v8.5.7

I don't have a tha.cfg file but I don't know what's wrong

My autokey setting

;AimTrak LightGun 1p,2p support

Run, demulshooter.exe -target=ringwide -rom=tha, C:\ds\

;Run Game

Run, Game Loader All RH.exe, C:\transformers_final\exe\

;Quit

Escape::
   Process, Close, Game Loader All RH.exe
        ExitApp
Return
Hello, there is no cfg files for newer game so this is not an issue

There are a lot of things that could be wrong with your script so I'd suggest to start simple and just run manually demulshooter and run manually the game....
Because you're adding an AHK script with syntax errors (hint : spaces in names are not good at all) AND GameLoader on top of everything

Zenmaster224

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 25, 2020, 09:08:44 am
« Reply #1822 on: October 22, 2019, 11:39:00 am »
Hi, New to this forum and a huge fan of shooters.  I'm slowly learning the ins and outs of all the different softwares and how to work them. For demulshooter I have sort of an embarrassing n00b question but I figure it can't hurt to ask.  I am not very familiar at all on how to work with the command prompt and ive tried finding like a step by step guide on how to do this "execute" function for all the games/ emulators not on the drop down.  After opening the command prompt I'm not sure if I just have to copy the whole line that starts with the exe target and them rom or if I have to put in there the entire path of where I have the exe then followed by however many spaces then the target followed by the rom.  It's my understanding that after you've typed what you need to you then leave the command prompt window open/ up and start whatever software or emulator to play the game and then it will recognize both guns (haven't been able to test that since I can't get past the command prompt thing). Any and all help with a small step by step guide on what to do from there beginning to at least the point of bringing up the game would be very much appreciated.

dgrace

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1823 on: October 22, 2019, 03:58:56 pm »
I apologize if someone has asked this question before but, could someone share a sample bat file on running teknoparrot (or taito) games with demulshooter via Rocketlauncher (i.e. hyperspin/launchbox)? Or if you do it another way, please share? Thanks

drewjbx

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 10, 2023, 11:49:00 pm
« Reply #1824 on: October 25, 2019, 03:01:08 pm »
sorry for the noob type question... how do I download the latest DemulShooter, only source code is in the link, does it need to be compiled? How is that done?

Zenmaster224

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1825 on: October 25, 2019, 05:52:48 pm »
I think if you go to the post where he says that 8.5.7 is released at the bottom of that post if shows to download as zip. that's what worked for me then unzip

drewjbx

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1826 on: October 25, 2019, 09:52:00 pm »
figures... that link was only a few posts up, smh…. thanks

Zenmaster224

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1827 on: October 26, 2019, 08:36:40 am »
Anyone know what I might be doing wrong,  can't get aliens extermination to recognize both aimtrak guns.  opening demulshooter's Ds_Diag recognizes both guns each with their own ID, I think have the demulshooter exe in the same folder as the alien dehasped exe and the aliens mouse enabler exe. I gave each gun selected and saved under p1 and p2 by opening the demulshooter exe, then I close it,  run the command prompt for demulshooter,  then the mouse enabler and then the dehasped exe, when bringing up settings inside aliens game both aimtrak guns show as left gun.  Same thing happened with operation ghost where it just showed 2 cursors for p1 and no p2

drewjbx

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1828 on: October 26, 2019, 12:08:34 pm »
Same situation for me.... Having problems of games only seeing 1 gun, and the 2nd acts like the Player 1 gun. The newest version of TP not working with the latest DemulShooter? For example when starting LGI test screen, configuring the guns.....gun 2 changes values for player 1. So gun 2 is being seen as Gun 1.
All is set correctly for Gun 1 and 2.... but these games are seeing both guns as Player 1 gun.

This is happening for LGI, Golden gun, Operation Ghost, DreamRaiders.

DemulShooter starts before the game, when exiting game the DemulShooter command prompt remains and doesn't close. Seems like it was never hooked in the first place?

Teknoparrot 1.0.0.226,
All Game Loader .3.3.9 (where needed)
Demulshooter 8.5.7.0

2 Aimtracks = 2 P1 Cursors

« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 01:16:52 pm by drewjbx »

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1829 on: October 26, 2019, 01:39:44 pm »
Hi Argon

I use xbox one controller at demulshooter. Os is Win10.

In demulshooter program, I set mouse left to A button of xbox one controller, and when I push just A button only, it works well in game.(Transformer, gunblade..)

But I push A button and any other button of xbox one controller at the same time, strange thing happen.

Sometimes bullet does not fire. and when I take away both finger from button at the same time, bullet sometimes fire automatically.

This does not happen if I play games using xbox controller which do not need demulshooter.

And aimtrak with demulshooter is just fine. Only xinput is problem.

If I check xinput in teknoparrot setting, set axis, trigger 1,2 to xbox controller button, and play without demulshooter is ok.

But with demulshooter, trigger control setting of teknoparrot is not working. Does demulshooter block trigger input from teknoparrot? Start button is fine.

Could you help me? Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 10:45:53 pm by hyo2012 »

deaks

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 13, 2021, 12:28:31 am
« Reply #1830 on: October 26, 2019, 11:43:19 pm »
I have exactly the same problem.

Here is the log.. both P1 and P2 Lightgun are the same running on Demul. works fine on most other systems

15:41:13.865137 : -------------------- Program Start ----------------------
15:41:13.867132 : P1 device = \\?\HID#VID_0079&PID_1802&MI_01&Col01#9&208e33a0&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
15:41:13.869127 : P1 Device Handle = 65616
15:41:13.872100 : P2 device = \\?\HID#VID_0079&PID_1802&MI_01&Col01#a&1a4c87ee&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
15:41:13.874114 : P2 Device Handle = 593809
15:41:13.876108 : P3 device =
15:41:13.878109 : P3 Device Handle = 0
15:41:13.880098 : P4 device =
15:41:13.883094 : P4 Device Handle = 0
15:41:13.885084 : Cmdline arg 1 : -target=demul07a
15:41:13.887081 : Cmdline arg 2 : -rom=braveff
15:41:13.889074 : Cmdline arg 3 : -v
15:41:13.905034 : Waiting for hikarugame to hook.....
15:41:21.408488 : Attached to Process demul.exe, ProcessHandle = 1256
15:41:21.411487 : Demul.exe = 0x00400000, padDemul.dll = 0x10000000
15:41:21.428362 : MD5 hash of D:\New arcade build\Dreamcast lightgun\demul.exe = ce0a6fd5552903311a8935b6f60e26ad
15:41:21.430831 : MD5 Hash is corresponding to a known target = Demul 0.7a_180428
15:41:21.435801 : Adding CodeCave at : 0x0D2C0000
15:41:21.438249 : Hikaru Memory Hack complete !
15:41:21.440729 : -
15:41:45.751912 : RawData event for Device #2:
15:41:45.755356 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 977F, FFFF ]
15:41:45.759357 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:45.761804 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1136, 1079 ]
15:41:45.764781 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1136, 1079 ]
15:41:45.767790 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:45.770269 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 0097, 00FF ]
15:41:45.772243 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 151, 255 ]
15:41:45.774723 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0001
15:41:45.776686 : -
15:41:46.328283 : RawData event for Device #2:
15:41:46.331283 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 977F, FFFF ]
15:41:46.333761 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.336220 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1136, 1079 ]
15:41:46.338225 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1136, 1079 ]
15:41:46.340708 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.343163 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 0097, 00FF ]
15:41:46.345166 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 151, 255 ]
15:41:46.347788 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0002
15:41:46.349893 : -
15:41:46.595879 : RawData event for Device #2:
15:41:46.599868 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ 977F, FFFF ]
15:41:46.603320 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.605799 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1136, 1079 ]
15:41:46.608809 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1136, 1079 ]
15:41:46.611279 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.613736 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 0097, 00FF ]
15:41:46.616712 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 151, 255 ]
15:41:46.619211 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0001
15:41:46.621690 : -
15:41:46.807870 : RawData event for Device #2:
15:41:46.811344 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ FFFF, 0000 ]
15:41:46.814320 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.816801 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1919, 0 ]
15:41:46.819313 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1919, 0 ]
15:41:46.822257 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.824736 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 00FF, 0000 ]
15:41:46.827216 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 255, 0 ]
15:41:46.830191 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0000
15:41:46.832671 : -
15:41:46.835647 : RawData event for Device #2:
15:41:46.838164 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ FD7F, 0000 ]
15:41:46.840608 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.843087 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1901, 0 ]
15:41:46.845568 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1901, 0 ]
15:41:46.848544 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.851042 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 00FC, 0000 ]
15:41:46.853504 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 252, 0 ]
15:41:46.855983 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0000
15:41:46.858464 : -
15:41:46.861220 : RawData event for Device #2:
15:41:46.863724 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ F87F, 0000 ]
15:41:46.866205 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.868684 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1863, 0 ]
15:41:46.871525 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1863, 0 ]
15:41:46.874005 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.876988 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 00F7, 0000 ]
15:41:46.879461 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 247, 0 ]
15:41:46.881941 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0000
15:41:46.884451 : -
15:41:46.886901 : RawData event for Device #2:
15:41:46.889381 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ F47F, 0000 ]
15:41:46.891861 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.894341 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1833, 0 ]
15:41:46.896821 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1833, 0 ]
15:41:46.899577 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.902059 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 00F3, 0000 ]
15:41:46.904542 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 243, 0 ]
15:41:46.907041 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0000
15:41:46.909518 : -
15:41:46.912475 : RawData event for Device #2:
15:41:46.914973 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ F0FF, 0000 ]
15:41:46.917453 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.920417 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1807, 0 ]
15:41:46.922892 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1807, 0 ]
15:41:46.925392 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.927875 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 00F0, 0000 ]
15:41:46.930331 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 240, 0 ]
15:41:46.932811 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0000
15:41:46.935291 : -
15:41:46.937771 : RawData event for Device #2:
15:41:46.940251 : Device rawinput data (Hex) = [ EB7F, 0000 ]
15:41:46.942253 : PrimaryScreen Size (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.945113 : OnScreen Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1766, 0 ]
15:41:46.947595 : OnClient Cursor Position (Px) = [ 1766, 0 ]
15:41:46.950074 : Game client window resolution (Px) = [ 1920x1080 ]
15:41:46.952555 : Game Position (Hex) = [ 00EB, 0000 ]
15:41:46.955046 : Game Position (Dec) = [ 235, 0 ]
15:41:46.957537 : MouseButton (Hex) = 0x0000
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 12:44:17 am by deaks »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1831 on: October 27, 2019, 04:39:30 am »
Anyone know what I might be doing wrong,  can't get aliens extermination to recognize both aimtrak guns.  opening demulshooter's Ds_Diag recognizes both guns each with their own ID, I think have the demulshooter exe in the same folder as the alien dehasped exe and the aliens mouse enabler exe. I gave each gun selected and saved under p1 and p2 by opening the demulshooter exe, then I close it,  run the command prompt for demulshooter,  then the mouse enabler and then the dehasped exe, when bringing up settings inside aliens game both aimtrak guns show as left gun.  Same thing happened with operation ghost where it just showed 2 cursors for p1 and no p2
Use either Demulshooter OR mouse_enabler, not both at the same time. If you run mouse_enabler after demulshooter, it will override DemulShooter's hack

As for Operation Ghost, you may have a modified dump not compatible with demulshooter
Make a debug  file and share it

Same situation for me.... Having problems of games only seeing 1 gun, and the 2nd acts like the Player 1 gun. The newest version of TP not working with the latest DemulShooter? For example when starting LGI test screen, configuring the guns.....gun 2 changes values for player 1. So gun 2 is being seen as Gun 1.
All is set correctly for Gun 1 and 2.... but these games are seeing both guns as Player 1 gun.

DemulShooter starts before the game, when exiting game the DemulShooter command prompt remains and doesn't close. Seems like it was never hooked in the first place?

Exactly
Again, make a debug file and share it . We may find usefull information in it
And make sure you run DemulShooter as Admin too

Hi Argon

In demulshooter program, I set mouse left to A button of xbox one controller, and when I push just A button only, it works well in game.(Transformer, gunblade..)

But I push A button and any other button of xbox one controller at the same time, strange thing happen.

Sometimes bullet does not fire. and when I take away both finger from button at the same time, bullet sometimes fire automatically.

This does not happen if I play games using xbox controller which do not need demulshooter.

If I check xinput in teknoparrot setting, set axis, trigger 1,2 to xbox controller button, and play without demulshooter is ok.

But with demulshooter, trigger control setting of teknoparrot is not working. Does demulshooter block trigger input from teknoparrot? Start button is fine.

Hi,
Xinput handling is not very advanced on my code and I'm aware that bug can happen (and it has nothing to do with how windows games handle gamepad)
I'm not using Xbox controllers but PS3 controllers with Xinput drivers to debug games sometimes and never had something like that :(

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1832 on: October 27, 2019, 06:33:24 am »
Use either Demulshooter OR mouse_enabler, not both at the same time. If you run mouse_enabler after demulshooter, it will override DemulShooter's hack

As for Operation Ghost, you may have a modified dump not compatible with demulshooter

Exactly

Hi Argon

Hi,
Xinput handling is not very advanced on my code and I'm aware that bug can happen (and it has nothing to do with how windows games handle gamepad)
I'm not using Xbox controllers but PS3 controllers with Xinput drivers to debug games sometimes and never had something like that :(

Thanks for reply.

That strange thing is not happen with old demulshooter. Recent updated demulshooter have xinput bug, I think.

I tried another pc, but result was same.

I would appreciate if you examine this when you have enough time. Thanks.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1833 on: October 27, 2019, 07:26:34 am »
Hmm...the thing is, the Xinput code has not been touched for a long long time, so  it can't be related to any recent update

I can't test with a real Xbox controler though, I only have emulated Xinput gamepad and I don't know if this can be different
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 07:30:12 am by argonlefou »

deaks

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 13, 2021, 12:28:31 am
« Reply #1834 on: October 28, 2019, 03:26:42 pm »
Hey guys. I can now confirm this working with 2 dolphin bars in mode 2, latest demulshooter, latest supported demul and teknoparrot across all games. Great work argon!! Let me know if you need a hand as it took a couple of days for me to figure it out

Zenmaster224

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1835 on: October 28, 2019, 08:48:23 pm »

Exactly

Hi Argon

Hi,

I feel like I'm missing a step or two,  I've already beaten fright fearland by myself and just tried to start up demulshooter with it to get the second gun going.  it brings up 2 red crosshairs which are the first player.  each gun does shoot each crosshair but all the points go to just the first player,  a blue crosshair doesn't appear at all.  I tried pressing escape to go in the settings and try to calibrate the second gun like I did in aliens but it doesn't recognize it.  Lastly just like the guy who posted the clip of operation ghost with the same issue if 1 gun 2 crosshairs,  when I close the fright fearland app , demulshooter still shows running in task manager leading me to believe it's not hooked or whatever someone else here called it.  I tried both the bras 8.5.7 and an old 8.5.5. If anyone knows what I might be doing wrong please help

drewjbx

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1836 on: October 28, 2019, 09:56:25 pm »

Exactly

Hi Argon

Hi,

I feel like I'm missing a step or two,  I've already beaten fright fearland by myself and just tried to start up demulshooter with it to get the second gun going.  it brings up 2 red crosshairs which are the first player.  each gun does shoot each crosshair but all the points go to just the first player,  a blue crosshair doesn't appear at all.  I tried pressing escape to go in the settings and try to calibrate the second gun like I did in aliens but it doesn't recognize it.  Lastly just like the guy who posted the clip of operation ghost with the same issue if 1 gun 2 crosshairs,  when I close the fright fearland app , demulshooter still shows running in task manager leading me to believe it's not hooked or whatever someone else here called it.  I tried both the bras 8.5.7 and an old 8.5.5. If anyone knows what I might be doing wrong please help

As argon suggested (thanks) ... run DemulShooter as admin, the 2 games I posted problems with now works.

Zenmaster224

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1837 on: October 29, 2019, 11:09:16 am »
dumb question then,  do I also have to do something for command prompt to run as administrator cause I'll check when I get home but I'm pretty sure that for both 8.5.5 and 8.5.7 I did the whole properties,  security and have that box that says run as administrator checked so my assumption wasd that's all I have to do unless there's a step to that I also missed doing?  sorry but I'm slowly learning how to use demulshooter and even command prompt

Zenmaster224

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1838 on: October 29, 2019, 07:30:12 pm »

Exactly

Hi Argon

Hi,

As argon suggested (thanks) ... run DemulShooter as admin, the 2 games I posted problems with now works.

so I just granted command prompt admin privileges,  already have both versions of demulshooter and selected the box under compatibility to "run this program as an administrator" but still 2 red cursors no p2 and closing the software still shows demulshooter running in task manager.  I know argon has a whole set of names for what we put in command prompt for each target and rom, but does the program search for a specific program/ exe to run alongside the rom name we put in the execute command?  I ask cause for fright fearland the application I click to open the game is named game_ORIG , its not called fright fearland and same with aliens extermination cause the application is called aliens dehasped? I have tried to set all the applications to sideways run as administrator and now even command prompt so I'm so lost as to why I can't see a p2 for these games using demulshooter

Zenmaster224

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1839 on: October 29, 2019, 09:07:24 pm »
I think I might have figured out the issues I was having.  onto a different issue,  I'm trying to test out house of the dead 4 with teknoparrot and apparently it's a well known issue, but no matter how or what keys I assign to the controller setup I can't get the p1 and p2 start buttons to work so I can't even test to see if demulshooter is working cause I can't get any signed keys to work.  anyone know a fix?  I wish you could assign keys within RH loader