Main > Main Forum

All Killer, No Filler MAME Gamelists Directory

<< < (2/23) > >>

MydknyteStyrm:
Thanks for the excellent lists! I found a few games in each list that I never saw nor tried, and now they're added to my cab.

Any chance of compiling a light gun list? I have quite a few on my cab right now, and would love to compare. If you like I can post them or send the list your way. Dont want to hijack the thread. Thanks! :applaud:

BadMouth:

--- Quote from: MydknyteStyrm on March 22, 2016, 03:21:24 pm ---Any chance of compiling a light gun list? I have quite a few on my cab right now, and would love to compare. If you like I can post them or send the list your way. Dont want to hijack the thread. Thanks! :applaud:

--- End quote ---

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,119925.msg1271123.html#msg1271123

Frank Drebin:
I think I've said this before already but I just want to say a big thanks for BM and everyone helping put these lists together.  Too many games actually makes your arcade machine suck.  It makes it way more about the front end and way less about the actual games.  You spend most of the time trying out games that look cool on hyperspin but don't work at all or don't work with your controls, or just suck.  I've just got to add a few lightgun games (most suck) and trackball and spinner games.

Anywhoo, thanks again.

thomas_surles:
no who wants to take the time and do one for the nes, snes, and genesis?
I know it's hit or miss, but there are a lot of games that work great on a cab like battle toads.. and I'm drawing a blank... but others

BadMouth:

--- Quote from: thomas_surles on April 22, 2016, 10:28:31 pm ---no who wants to take the time and do one for the nes, snes, and genesis?
I know it's hit or miss, but there are a lot of games that work great on a cab like battle toads.. and I'm drawing a blank... but others

--- End quote ---

I can tell you it won't be me!  :lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version