Main > Main Forum

All Killer, No Filler MAME Gamelists Directory

<< < (22/23) > >>

bjhille:
I just ran the bat files against Mame 0.235 (non-merged) and found the same issues as previously reported, plus one more.  I believe all the other erros are bios files and/or sound files.  The ones you need to do something with are:
* crimfght2.zip (replace with crimfghtu.zip)
* vendetta2.zip (replace with vendetta2pw.zip or whichever version floats your boat)
* wc90.zip (replace with ?)

It looks like wc90.zip is "Tecmo World Cup '90".  Can someone show me where to look or could you help me identify the replacement in Mame .235?

Also, how do I found out what the different versions are for vendetta2 (vendetta2pd.zip, vendetta2peba.zip, vendetta2pp.zip, vendetta2pu.zip, vendetta2pun.zip, and vendetta2pw.zip)?

Thanks.

Banane:
I know, there are other solutions around, but to keep it really simple I just updated the original batch file from 2016.

It now works with a 0.244 romset as well.

Yenome:

--- Quote from: Banane on June 08, 2022, 08:35:51 am ---I know, there are other solutions around, but to keep it really simple I just updated the original batch file from 2016.

--- End quote ---
i was about to do this my self. had updated it for 206. Wmsnarc.zip is a device file for the game narc its the sound board it may or may not be needed still

huffyX0:

--- Quote from: Banane on June 08, 2022, 08:35:51 am ---I know, there are other solutions around, but to keep it really simple I just updated the original batch file from 2016.

--- End quote ---

I'm very noob to .bat files, how do i get this to work with my .244 merged set?

I placed this in my mame 0.244 merged set and renamed the .txt to .bat and double clicked, but nothing happed but made empty folders. with the original file that is what i did and it worked.

any help is much appreciated. thank you

floob:
In case it helps anyone, here is one geared for FBNeo. Has about 1500 on it, from this list and other top game lists.
No Neo Geo though. Just do a search/replace to update the dir in the file to whatever you want.

My initial FBNeo romset dir had ~7,000 @ ~15GB
My shortlist had about 2,000 on, of which 1,500 seemed to be in the FBNeo set. Which is about 4.3GB (unmerged sets in my case)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version