Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Groovy Game Gear discussion  (Read 29389 times)

kngoswg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 27, 2017, 07:52:32 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Groovy Game Gear discussion
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2016, 08:59:55 pm »
RandyT thanks for the quick response. I didn't see anything in my inbox or junk folder, so hotmail must be blocking. I'll submit a new message with a different email address. Hopefully a gmail account works better.

Dos Equis

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 13, 2017, 05:52:09 pm
  • Stay thirsty my friends
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2016, 10:49:38 pm »
Hey Randy,

Why have you forsaken me.  ;)  I sent a GGG a message a few days back with a few questions. This was sent with My old byoac tag (+_+). Perhaps it was flagged as spam. Please let me know, otherwise I may have to rewrite my long winded message.

Thanks.
He once built an arcade cab just to see what it feels like.

haynor666

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 04, 2024, 03:20:27 am
  • retro maniac
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2017, 12:46:18 pm »
RandyT, I have problems with loggin into your shop. Every time I tried to log my ESET NOD32 antivirus blocks groovygamegear.c12.ixsecure.com IP 50.6.52.31. Are there any problems with site ?

ESET information - site is blocked due phishing.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 12:51:12 pm by haynor666 »

RandyT

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 03:33:28 pm
  • Friends don't let friends hack keyboards.
    • GroovyGameGear.com
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2017, 12:34:37 pm »
RandyT, I have problems with loggin into your shop. Every time I tried to log my ESET NOD32 antivirus blocks groovygamegear.c12.ixsecure.com IP 50.6.52.31. Are there any problems with site ?

ESET information - site is blocked due phishing.

Sounds like a false positive from your AV software.  Norton Safe Web shows it's clean, as does Avast!, and I've had no other individuals report anything like this.

haynor666

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 04, 2024, 03:20:27 am
  • retro maniac
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2017, 01:03:35 pm »
Ok, I've made report for ESET with information that is safe and other antiviruses does not report this site.

Richie_jones

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 10, 2024, 02:04:21 pm
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2017, 06:04:45 pm »
This thread should be deleted.  Obviously the original troll had no substance and randy proved his honour..now he has the hassle of watching this thread while every body posts issues mostly due to there own emails problems...

pbj

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:58:22 pm
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2017, 08:16:45 pm »
This thread should be deleted.  Obviously the original troll had no substance and randy proved his honour..now he has the hassle of watching this thread while every body posts issues mostly due to there own emails problems...

Awful nice of you to bump it!

:lol

Richie_jones

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 10, 2024, 02:04:21 pm
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2017, 02:52:03 am »

Awful nice of you to bump it!

And your point is?

Do you think it's fair?

seanthepr0ducer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 24, 2018, 11:38:07 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2018, 12:49:54 pm »
I placed an order with GGG on 1/17/2018 and on their site it still says "Processing". I've emailed them twice with no response. Is this still an active business?

SNAAKE

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2024, 12:21:50 pm
  • my joystick is bigger than your joystick !
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2018, 12:07:17 pm »
I ordered t-molding and joysticks..both orders were shipped like next day

not sure what happened to yours  :dizzy:

RandyT

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 03:33:28 pm
  • Friends don't let friends hack keyboards.
    • GroovyGameGear.com
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2018, 12:57:11 pm »
Sean's order had some incompatible parts on it,  so it was put on hold until we could contact him.  He has received his order long ago, and all is fine :).  He just didn't update his post.

BTW, in an unrelated situation, anyone who happens to see this, PLEASE do not use a Hotmail email address when placing an order with us.  They use a scorched-earth approach to spam, and our emails will never be seen by you, or will get buried in a folder you never look at.  If you are awaiting a reply, or see a long delay in the status change of your order in your account info, PLEASE check your SPAM folders first, to make sure we haven't tried to contact you about an issue.  And if you should happen to find communications from us, or the store, in your SPAM folder, be sure to mark it as "not SPAM" so you will have a better chance of getting future emails.

And one more thing; We are currently getting pounded with large and complicated orders, presumably due to it being refund season.  Please be patient if you have recently placed an order.  Between dealing with the several feet of snow, some parts sourcing issues we have been experiencing and increased order volume, things are currently a bit slower than normal with orders containing items we build to order.  But be assured that if your order is in the "manufacturing/packing" stage, we are working on it as fast as we can, without rushing and causing quality to suffer.

Thank you,
Randy