Main > Consoles

NES/Famicom Multicarts

<< < (50/51) > >>

pbj:
I just received a box of 44 sports games that I paid 85 cents each for shipped.  If I canít figure out how to make EPROMs and turn these into things I will actually play Iím not sure what Iíll do.

opt2not:

--- Quote from: Malenko on November 30, 2021, 03:24:59 pm ---Pretty sure Miyamoto would roll over in his grave.... if he was dead.

--- End quote ---

Pretty sure heíd laugh and say, ďfinally, Genesis doesĒ.

Malenko:
so with everything that was pending, now delivered.....

Bootlegs not pictured as I'd hate for PL1 to tell me to buy a kade while banning me for no reason like Im Neph or something.

95 legit carts, 11 bootlegs, 1 legit and 1 fake ever drive

Only dupes are Triple Play 96, NFL 95, Montana 93, Madden 95 & 96, NHL 95&96, NBA Jam TE, Aladdin and Vectorman1

pbj:
We need to get you into some storage solutions.  Iíve been told MikeA is working on it.  Napa Valley cassette racks work beautifully.

--- Quote from: pbj on March 02, 2022, 09:27:51 pm ---If I canít figure out how to make EPROMs and turn these into things I will actually play Iím not sure what Iíll do.

--- End quote ---

What a difference three weeks makes.   :lol  First batch of 4MB EPROMs should arrive in the next few days.

:cheers:

pbj:
These finally showed up, ordered them over two months ago.  Back before I was honest with myself and got into EPROMs.

Anyway, more classics from ď16-Bit.Ē  Iíll replace these labels eventually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version