Main > News Board

Forum menu header has changed

(1/4) > >>

saint:
The forum menu header has been reorganized. Things may be in new places.

Support has been split into two categories - Software Support, and Frontend Support.

Maximus and Mala forums have been moved into the Frontend Support categories.

Comments/feedback welcomed!

vwalbridge:
Saint, huge thanks to you for keeping maintaining this site and keeping it fresh.

I have one trivial suggestion:

Swap the positions of "Submit news" and "Unread posts"

I'm just one of those guys that constantly uses "Unread posts" to catch up on everything and it was convenient having it right on the end.

Malenko:

--- Quote from: saint on January 05, 2016, 08:51:40 am ---The forum menu header has been reorganized. Things may be in new places.

Support has been split into two categories - Software Support, and Frontend Support.

--- End quote ---

tuck meet up as a sub of EE so that Site News doesn't sit on its own row. Pi  Dev seem out of place in that row, maybe swap it with restorations but put it at the bottom of the second column.

vwalbridge:
...and suddenly I am unable to edit my own posts.   :(

yotsuya:

--- Quote from: Malenko on January 05, 2016, 11:14:18 am ---
--- Quote from: saint on January 05, 2016, 08:51:40 am ---The forum menu header has been reorganized. Things may be in new places.

--- End quote ---

tuck meet up as a sub of EE so that Site News doesn't sit on its own row. Pi  Dev seem out of place in that row, maybe swap it with restorations but put it at the bottom of the second column.

--- End quote ---

Agreed on Meet Up. It rarely gets used, anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version