Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Please help identify this Data East Jamma PCB - I was told it was X-Men?  (Read 2291 times)

unglass

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 02, 2016, 07:51:19 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hello,

Was just hoping to see if anyone could help identify this board.  I was told it was X-Men Children of the Atom 10 years ago, but could never test it.  It is clearly a Data East game (which I don't believe any X-men games ever were), but I searched them all and could not find a match.  Any help would be really appreciated!

Regards!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 04:56:51 pm by unglass »

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:47:50 pm
  • Designated spam hunter
Re: Please help identify this Data East Jamma PCB - I was told it was X-Men?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 06:07:33 pm »
X-men (1992) was made by Konami.

X-Men - Children of the Atom (1994) and X-Men vs. Street Fighter (1996) were made by Capcom.

According to this page and this page, a Data East board marked "DE-0343-4" (upper left in your pic) is Tumble Pop.

Scott

unglass

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 02, 2016, 07:51:19 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Please help identify this Data East Jamma PCB - I was told it was X-Men?
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 07:09:54 pm »
X-men (1992) was made by Konami.

X-Men - Children of the Atom (1994) and X-Men vs. Street Fighter (1996) were made by Capcom.

According to this page and this page, a Data East board marked "DE-0343-4" (upper left in your pic) is Tumble Pop.

Scott,

Right about X-men, that is why I was confused.  I know they were all Kanomi/Capcom.

Thanks for the fast reply and for the helpful information. I was not clear on what number was the identifyer - you cleared that up.  Really appreciate it.

Looks like I was probably scammed a little over a decade ago  :banghead: