Main > News Board

New News section!

<< < (4/4)

Malenko:

--- Quote from: saint on January 05, 2016, 01:20:17 pm ---Will fix the placement. Also, I've set this forum so that posts can't be edited, so that we don't approve a news item only to have someone do something funky to it later (since news items are on the front page). I may be able to distinguish between original posts and replies, will look.

--- End quote ---

No I say leave it as is, but let everyone know that posts cannot be edited. I think its a safer and better approach than having the possibility of someone "doing something funky"

pbj:

--- Quote from: pbj on January 05, 2016, 11:02:47 am ---You're really screwing with my muscle memory by placing Submit News to the left of Unread Posts.

--- End quote ---

And you've fixed it.  Thanks.

#pbjrunthings

saint:

--- Quote from: pbj on January 05, 2016, 01:49:39 pm ---
--- Quote from: pbj on January 05, 2016, 11:02:47 am ---You're really screwing with my muscle memory by placing Submit News to the left of Unread Posts.

--- End quote ---

And you've fixed it.  Thanks.

#pbjrunthings

--- End quote ---

:)

Howard_Casto:
I see how it is, you've got to write another book before the homepage gets any love. 

A decade or two ago I messed around with happ control mounting/exploding diagrams as backgrounds for stuff.  I don't know about legal issues, but that would probably look pretty good.  Just something that isn't white...... white is so 1998. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version